Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


5,301 to 5,350 of 12,164 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>

Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge watches the crew, and his own team carefully. When he sees the way that the Lord of Darkness eyes the brutal mistreatment of the crew, he takes Edmin aside.

Patience my warrior. Soon, soon we shall show this man the error of his ways. Causing pain and suffering are fine, but these are tools to be used, not simply as punishment for one's own enjoyment. Remember what Irin said. This cruel master has some tie to the ocean. If we are to attack him on the open water, we are doomed to defeat, or at least some of us. We wait and then use deceit and guile to lure him ashore with a promise of wealth. Once he is out of the water and on solid ground, then we shall punish him for his misdeeds, and punish his crew for failing to correct his improper actions.

For now, we watch and listen. We must learn that which will cause him to leave his ship. When we have discovered the key, then we shall form our plan in ernest.


1d20 ⇒ 15
1d20 ⇒ 2

Captain Odenkirk is sublimely uninterested in his passengers' opinion of him. However, First Mate Yngvi seems to gradually become aware of Sir Edmin's hatred... he hasn't survived this long without being acutely aware of who dislikes him. He won't meet Edmin's eyes, but when the big man's back is turned Yngvi glances at him sidelong with a surly expression that is half sneer, half cringe.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

A list of topics that Xen casually gets into

1. How often does the ship dock, and do people head off to the shore, if so who? this under the guise of who likes to gamble, and drink, or whore etc

2.Anyone ever challenge the Captain? In the guise of "that is one touch SOB, I can't imagine anyone ever challenging him in any way"

3.Can anyone just go see the Dr? Under the guise of I got something bothering me from my last night of whoring

4. And from Cimu who put message on me. Any others been around possibly making alliances. not completely sure what she meant perhaps she can clarify.

5. Is there any booze on the ship, under the guise of is there any booze on the ship?


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Xenfal wrote:
5. Is there any booze on the ship, under the guise of is there any booze on the ship?

-

That's all Xen really wanted to know but was trying not to be obvious about it.

It would be funny if the first mate answered all the above without a bat of the eye but when you asked this drew his blade and called the men to arms.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Xenfal wrote:
4. And from Cimu who put message on me. Any others been around possibly making alliances. not completely sure what she meant perhaps she can clarify.

We know the captain is greedy, and we half expect to be betrayed. Now the cardinal has been a paying customer, what would cause the 'good' captain to chance losing a reliable backer?

So that leads me to believe that either the captain found a new (possibly rival) sponsor, or he has plans of turning us in for money (the cargo or possible ransom) or to save his own skin from the authorities, or suddenly has more of a backbone because he has backing from someone/somewhere else.

I don't even have to think like an evil character, this is just Fundamentals of Business 101.


Quote:


1. How often does the ship dock, and do people head off to the shore, if so who? this under the guise of who likes to gamble, and drink, or whore etc

Usually the ship stops at various ports. This time, no -- they've been told that this will be a long run along the coast to the North.

Quote:


2.Anyone ever challenge the Captain? In the guise of "that is one touch SOB, I can't imagine anyone ever challenging him in any way"

He's seen it happen twice. Once was a sailor who just went mad -- Captain Odenkirk had him flogged very nearly to death, healed, flogged nearly to death again, healed, and then he just snapped and went for the Captain's throat. He died quickly. The other was a foolish man who came out from Homeland pursuing a blood-feud "though surely he must have heard of Kargeld Odenkirk, and known he was not a man to challenge lightly." The Captain cut his arms off and then dragged him behind the ship on a line, pulling him in when the sharks got too close. "He told the crew they would each get a gold coin for every hour they kept him in the water, but still alive. We got nine gold coins each, as I recall. Ha ha! That was a good day."

Quote:
3.Can anyone just go see the Dr? Under the guise of I got something bothering me from my last night of whoring

"Oh, ha ha, I wouldn't go to Bag'o'Bones with that. Nobody goes to him unless the Captain orders it. He can fix you up, yes, but it isn't pleasant. And he's mad as a box of ferrets anyways. Like as not he'd make it shrivel up and fall off, ha ha. Better wait until you're ashore and find a real healer."

Quote:
4. And from Cimu who put message on me. Any others been around possibly making alliances. not completely sure what she meant perhaps she can clarify.

Yngvi looks nervously over his shoulder. "The Captain is a close-mouthed man, friend Xenfal. And he doesn't like nobody nosing into his business."

Quote:
5. Is there any booze on the ship, under the guise of is there any booze on the ship?

The captain keeps a single keg of glögg, the traditional beverage of Homeland, for emergencies. He prefers to do his drinking ashore, though, because it makes him irritable.


Okay! Moving along a little...

[roll roll] Oh hey.


Well: two days past the mouth of Barca Bay, the weather begins to turn. The sky grows clear and blue, but the wind picks up, and the temperature drops to just above freezing.

On the third day past Barca Bay (your tenth aboard), you notice a ship skimming across the waves. It takes a few moments before you realize that it's coming towards you. In fact, it's on an interception course.

It's a Talirean coast guard cutter.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

BOOM GOT IT. He drinks ashore guys

Xenfal looks to see what the captain seems to be doing. Does he gear up to Parlais or gear up to murder?

Xenfal stands on the deck out of the way, but ready to move, he has Della and a reg spear in his hands.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

As the cutter comes closer, the Judge stands up on the deck aware that he appears as a normal elf with the wind whipping through his hair.

While the cutter is still well away from the party's ship, he calls to the others.
Nobody speaks unless called upon to do so. We let the captain handle matters. If things go south, we fight with the crew and leave none alive on the cutter. I can make it burn quite easily if necessary. I am not going to call Morsum at this time as none on the ship know of him and I would prefer that he remain unknown until needed. If necessary, I can call upon the aid of a number of creatures that will willingly attack any I direct them to.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Understood...a shame not to take any to sell, but your orders will be followed to the letter. I should enjoy to enact a little revenge on those that captured me.


Okay, so the Judge wants Captain Odenkirk to handle matters. Got it.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую eyes the cutter in the distance, then consults with the Judge and Jax.

'Jax if I can find a noble house that has influence and interests on maritime activities of the area, could you possibly duplicate a writ of safe passage for the captain to brandish?'

Cуровую begins paging through her book that was gifted to her.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Was it Linguistics to forge documents? I can aid Jax or he can aid me

Linguistics to aid 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Knowledge Nobility to find a suitable noble patron 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge will be close behind the captain should the captain attempt any shenanigans. As everyone has said, the Judge has a silver tongue, which can serve as a rapier when necessary.

While the Judge is more than adept at holding his own in most any social situation, in this case, he is going to let the experienced captain play the game. We all know that the captain does not always play by the rules, otherwise he would not have been doing business with the Cardinal. Therefore, we shall let him do as he will. He does not know that we are wanted, so all selling us out would do is get him in huge trouble and likely have his ship confiscated.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin moves away from the judge and the captain calling Ragnar to his side. The knight leans his ax against the mast and waits with his arms crossed as the ship approaches.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую will help Jax with documents if there is enough time, and if she is able to attempt to see how the captain is taking the cutter in stride

Sense Motive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xenfal lands himself in between Edmin and Judge. From there he can leap into the fight and assist in any Diplomacy.

you can assume en attempts to assist if t comes up +9 to that and to Intimidate


Okay, so Zimu will help Jax forge a letter giving them immunity from search. There would be just barely enough time to try this -- the cutter will be alongside in about ten minutes. Jax, if you want to try this, don't roll -- just tell me what you're trying to do and give me your modifier, and I'll roll offscreen. (Forgery is like trap detection: you usually won't know success or failure until it's actually tested.)

Zimu, Sense Motive gets you nothing. Captain Odenkirk seems grim but calm. However, you notice that he has gone below and come back wearing hide armor.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax will definitely help out. He still has the old signet ring of the Warden, if Cimu thinks that will be of any use. His forgery is at +12 (linguistics only at +9). He'll also attempt to read the captain and crew.
1d20 ⇒ 5

"That's not a bad idea, Judge. However, they may want to speak with us since we are passengers aboard the ship."


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren stays a little ways back secretly hoping that the ships come to blows. He approaches the judge about 5 minutes before the other ship pulls along side.
I we are asked what is our business aboard what should we say?


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge nods at Edmin:

Assuming that the Message spell is still up.
Edmin, stay with your axe. It is clear that the captain is not all that sure of himself. The rest of you, stay alert.

The Judge then walks up to the captain: I don't suppose that these are friends of yours?


The Captain spits on the deck. "Your so-called Customs agents are leeches, battening on the blood of honest men. In Homeland when a man tries to come between a merchant and his customers, we call him a pirate. Here he is an honored servant of your King. Wise are the customs of Homeland, and foolish are the ways of foreign lands." He scowls thoughtfully. "Belike we'll have to kill all of them and sink the ship. Fortunately there are no other ships within sight." Captain Odenkirk's tone is matter-of-fact: he might be talking about how best to splice a bit of cordage.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

At the thought of fighting the other ships crew, Dren's level of excitement grows...he savor's the feeling thinking of how he can create a conflict if one doesn't come to fruition...he then thinks better of it, knowing how un-predictable these types of scenarios are.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Cуровую зиму wrote:
Knowledge Nobility to find a suitable noble patron d20 +8 +2 book = 22

Anything of note here DM? Looking for ideas for a cover story.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin glances at the judge then watches the crew and the captain as the ship approaches. A slight smile crosses the anti-paladins face as he looks down at Ragnar and pats the war-hound's head.

"Get ready boy. I think blood shall be spilled today."


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge looks over at the captain.
I would prefer avoiding bloodshed. If it is not possible, then my team shall fight. What you are being paid to do is to safely transport us and our cargo. Not to combat the Talingarde navy.

The Judge looks directly at the captain, his eyes staring directly at the man as though peering into his soul. After a short pause, he continues: We both know that if you, the cargo, or this ship end up at the bottom of the sea, you will not receive the compensation you have been promised.

The Judge turns and looks again at the cutter rapidly approaching from the side: If you would prefer, I can speak with to the commander of the cutter. It may not help, but I shall do so if there is any chance of eliminating the the conflict which you view as imminent.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax frowns at the Captain. "It very well may be better if you talk to them, Judge. I fear we will have to resort to violence otherwise. While it has its place, there's no reason to stir up trouble if we don't need to."


The cutter is coming alongside. You can see that there are about a dozen men on board. A man in dark blue piped with white -- the colors of the Talirean Navy -- cups his hands. "Heave to in the name of the King!"

Captain Odenkirk nods grimly at the helmsman. A few moments later, the cutter bumps alongside.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge waits with the Captain to see how the captains of the two boats interact, prepared to jump into the conversation if necessary.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 <-- can I read the captain of the cutter's demeanor?
--> Apparently all I can figure is that he might be the captain.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax stands by with his and Cimu's makeshift paperwork.

"We should really prepare some ideas ahead of time so we don't have to rush next time.."


Blue Uniform (who appears to be the captain of the cutter) steps aboard. Four armed sailors come after him.

Okay, just want to narrow down what's happening. Three possibilities here. (1) Jax steps forward with the forged document. It shows that this ship has been requisitioned to the service of the Talirean Admiralty for an urgent mission to Bamborough, the watchtower where the Wall meets the sea. It's cosigned by Baron Kirkmont, the Second Lord of the Admiralty. (2) The Judge steps forward to do the talking. (He may wave Jax in later with the paper.) (3) The Judge and Jax wait to see what Captain Odenkirk will do.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Vote is for #2.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

goblin vote for face biting and poo throwing!


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Assuming that Jax explained to me what the plan was so that I have the forget documents available, I think that #2 is the best option.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Cуровую зиму wrote:


Cуровую eyes the cutter in the distance, then consults with the Judge and Jax.

'Jax if I can find a noble house that has influence and interests on maritime activities of the area, could you possibly duplicate a writ of safe passage for the captain to brandish?'

Cуровую begins paging through her book that was gifted to her.

Judge you were in on the deception from the start.


Okay then! A bunch of rolls follow. First off, Captain Odenkirk is willing to let the Judge step forward. He's ready to start killing, but strange are the ways of foreigners: if the Judge wants to chat a little before the bloodletting begins, the Captain is culturally sensitive enough to allow it.

Next up, Diplomacy roll for the Judge (higher DC, because this is a Lawful Character who's bent upon carrying out his duty. We'll then follow with two contested rolls: the Coast Guard commander's Sense Motive vs. the Judge's Bluff, and his Perception vs. Jax's Forgery (both with appropriate modifiers). If you beat him on both of those, he'll believe your story; if he wins either one, he's going to insist on searching the Frosthamar.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Via the Message with the Judge, attempt to aid the bluff

'Insist on the urgency with which we need to reach Bamborough, and the distinct possibility of Baron Kirkmont's keen displeasure if we are delayed. Soldiers and young noble officers lives may be at stake. A delay may very well cause the transfer of the cutter's captain to a position on the Wall. '

Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Starting with the Judge's Diplomacy roll: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

The Judge introduces himself and speaks softly and with reasonable words. He is obviously a person of some importance. Nonetheless, the Coast Guard Commander and his men remain wary. They demand to see these papers of which the Judge speaks.

Sense Motive for the Judge: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 The Commander is obviously suspicious, but the Judge has no idea of what or why.


Now, the Coast Guard Commander does not have great Sense Motive or Perception. He's a good fighting man and a good sailor, but he's a blunt, straightforward naval man who doesn't spend a lot of time staring beneath the surface of things. He has only +2 in both skills. He does also get a +2 circumstance bonus for being suspicious. So here we go:

Judge's Bluff vs. Commander's Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 vs. 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

Jax's Forgery vs. Commander's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 vs. 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5


2 people marked this as a favorite.

a nat 1 on the Forgery roll! I'd say this means that Jax made a really stupid, obvious mistake: he has misspelled Lord Kirkmonte's name. Just as the Commander takes the paper, Jax realizes it. He watches in horror as the Commander begins to read, lips moving a little...

...and, hey, the Commander also rolled a nat 1! D'oh. I'd say that means he's a weak speller: he goes right past the mistake and never notices it.


Zimu, just saw your message. I'll say that counts as an Aid Another for the Judge. It turned out to not be necessary.

The Commander frowns, but hands the papers back. "Well... these seem to be in order." 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Judge, you can practically hear him thinking. I have no idea what to make of this. I'll have to make inquiries once we get back to port. He summons his men and they step back into their cutter, leaving the Frosthamar. As the two ships part ways, you see him frowning thoughtfully after you.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren watches as the sailors return to the cutter...he says nothing but it is easy to sense his disappoinment.


Captain Odenkirk shrugs. "Well. I have heard that in foreign lands, a scrap of paper could be a wall between warriors. Such things would never happen in Homeland." He pauses, then rubs his scarred chin thoughtfully. "Still... five years have I sailed in these waters, and never have these vermin bothered me before."

He stares at you for a long moment. "Hmph." He turns away.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin's face turns red as he takes up his axe and moves to the others. "What was that man's name? Utterly incompetent! No wonder this country is in the state it is! To allow us through like this with out even checking the manifest or inspecting the goods, he deserves a demotion and a real beating!" The knight spits and sputters as he continues his tirade walking away from the group.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren happens to start walking and ends up next to Edmin, Very true warrior, but it is through their incompetance that we will show them the error in their ways.
We probably should have eliminated them though. If they contact another ship they will may question the orders and find out they are forged. Better that they disappeared with no trace but we may be safely in port before they can give chase...


Well, that was resolved remarkably peacefully. Which is good, because that may not always be the case...


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

So close! Also, for forgeries Jax's bonus is 3 higher (original Brandenscar trait gives him +3 linguistics for forgery)

"Cimu, want to sit down with me and prepare some more ah..sound papers if this happens again?"


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

off to work with no internet today please bot as needed


Two days later: evening. The temperature is relatively warm -- maybe 40 F. The sea is a bit rough. Some mist has dropped visibility down to a few hundred feet. Who's on deck? 6d2 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1) = 9 The Captain, Edmin, the Judge and Xenfal. Dren, Jax and Zimu are below. (It's a move action to get up on deck.)

Suddenly, a voice cries out of the darkness. "Blibdoolploop! Sloolbplah!"

Aquan:

One of you has Aquan? I missed that.

5,301 to 5,350 of 12,164 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.