Doug M's Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master Douglas Muir 406

Follow the Way of the Wicked, the award-winning AP from Fire Mountain games.

The wickedness continues in Way of the Wicked Part II: The Dark Tower!


5,251 to 5,300 of 12,164 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>

M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Xenfal is rollin, rollin rollin! If you need some bluffing help, Jax can lend his silver tongue. Judge is damned good at it too, although a bit more intimidating, I think.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

+12 Bluff/Intimidate, only +11 on the diplomacy side of things. I am clearly much better at lying and scaring people.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8
Xefal wrote:
what up Vader!

That's the feeling I was going for.


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Intimidate (Cha): 3class +2Ch +4str +3 Rank = +12


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

I think I will stop putting ranks into intimidate...seems like a waste for 3 of us to have it maxed out or near.


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

I only have 2 ranks in it, I have +2 race, +3 class, +5 Cha, which gives +11 with only 1 rank. Same for Bluff. I put 3 ranks in diplomacy since Tohram is a more social character, a really scary social character, but social nonetheless. At least until he convinces people to become his thralls.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

xen is maxed on diplo and int +9/+9. no ranks in bluff


Well: First Mate Yngvi drinks much too much wine and decides that you are his NEW BEST FRIEND!

On the Captain: "Oh, I know what people say. He had to leave Homeland for man-slaughter, oath-breaking, and theft. People say he's wicked and cruel. I say, bah! Captain Odenkirk is a fine sailor. And what's more -- he has sea-luck. Storms pass him by, he's never been wrecked, and he's finished every journey on time and gotten paid in full. Just mind your tongue and be about your business, ha ha, and there's no reason you shouldn't get paid out with your skin mostly intact and all your teeth in your head."

On the halfling: "Oh, that was a stroke of luck! We outran a storm, but a day later we came across this ship -- dismasted, hull all leaking, half the crew dead. The survivors flagged us down. Well, there was plenty of perfectly good cargo on that ship still unspoilt. When we started to salvage it, can you believe? Some of them ingrates tried to attack us! Well, ha ha, the Captain soon taught them better. Now, back in Homeland we'd have carried the lot off as slaves, but these westerners don't allow it. Yes, truly! Against nature, I say that is. And, ha ha, you can see for yourself: we had to let half a dozen perfectly good slaves go to the bottom with that ship when we sank it. What a waste!

"But the Captain, now, he saw this rat-man using his rat-magic and he said, we can use that. Some of the men weren't so happy, because if we were only going to take one slave, there were some on that ship that looked better. There was a perfectly good woman on that ship, and the Captain took the rat-man instead and let her sink with the rest. But, ha ha, the Captain was right again! Because that rat-man has been all sorts of useful."

On the old man: "Oh, old Bag'o'Bones has been with the Captain for years. He's our wizard-man. Spends all his time belowdecks talking to his bones. Crazy old thing, ha ha. But if the Captain has knocked your teeth out, or broken your ribs, or flogged all the skin off your back, or maybe broken all the fingers in your hand, or smashed your face into the mainmast, or like that, well, you'll be glad of old Bag'o'Bones. Not that that's likely to happen to a sensible fellow like you, ha ha."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xenfal frowns with the mate at the loss of potential slaves, but he does not interrupt, only occasionally prods him.

Xenfal finishes the wine, though lets him drink most of it, and then pulls out a second one.

Quite the trick he pulled today, Never seen the like. Full of tricks I bet that one is...

Xenfal trails off as he pours a little more wine for Yngvi


"Well, that's so clever the Captain is. The rat-man might use his witchery against us, right? You can't trust that kind of thing. But the Captain says, this is a kind of skald-magic, what gets in through your ears and affects your mind. So he set Bag'o'Bones over the rat-man as his keeper, like, and Deaf Olaf to keep a bolt or a hatchet ready whenever he's above decks. Because Deaf Olaf, his ears don't work. And Bag'o'Bones, his mind don't work. So, ha ha, they're safe."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xenfal laughs with his new friend, then moves off that topic to avoid suspicion.

Wise man. How long have you been on this ship? Longest trip I took was a 3 week trip with some...shall we say live cargo. How'd you wind up here? Sounds like a good job, if you keep your mouth shut and do your work.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
Frosthamar Cruise Lines: Our Employee Incentive Program Keeps Us Moving Forward!

Except for the ship's lenient hours, I've worked for these people before.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Cуровую has +10 to Bluff and +6 to Diplomacy. She also has good rum and brandy(!). She wants to become the greatest liar in the world. Her alter is a buxom cheese freckled cheese maid, not an ice cold witch.

Cуровую will cast Message in privacy without the crew watching, and never in the presence of the ship's officers or the bone wielding man.

I can cast on three so the Judge, perhaps Edmin, and whomever is interacting with the crew.

DM some questions please - you advanced us to the third day, would it be possible to go back a day just to run some interaction with the crew? How long did we have before we make it to our destination? Also have we seen any other ships on this trade route? Lastly, do the crew seem armed when going about their duties and do they themselves set up watches?


"Oh, I've been with the Captain two years now. Came out from Homeland after, ha ha, a misunderstanding involving a court case." Yngvi smirks. "The Captain says I'm the best mate he's ever had! He says after sailing under me, the men appreciate just how good it is to have him in charge, ha ha!"

(In fact, Yngvi was outlawed for trying and failing to fix a court case. The grim warriors of Homeland don't care much about robbery, mutilation, rape, manslaughter, killings in cold blood or hot... those are matters to be settled either by blood feud or the payment of the appropriate were-gild. But they really, really disapprove of perjury. Captain Odenkirk might in theory be able to return one day, if he brings enough gold to pay off the heirs of everyone he murdered over the years. But Homeland will never take Yngvi back.)


Cуровую зиму wrote:


DM some questions please - you advanced us to the third day, would it be possible to go back a day just to run some interaction with the crew? How long did we have before we make it to our destination? Also have we seen any other ships on this trade route? Lastly, do the crew seem armed when going about their duties and do they themselves set up watches?

You have plenty of time for interaction -- depending on weather, your trip to the North will take at least two weeks. You have seen other ships, mostly small fishing and trading vessels. (Will you see more? Will you pass anyplace interesting? Knowledge [Geography] oh wait never mind.)

The crew aren't armed for battle, but most of them carry hatchets or long knives. They do indeed set watches -- two men on a calm clear night, four if the seas are rough or there's fog.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Xen between asking the first mate other throw away questions so not to be on his guard, ask if the captain has met with other 'interesting' individuals (like us) recently.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xenfal laughs with Yngvi at the fixing of the court case.

This bag o' Bones is the healer huh? I'm thinking of popping into our buxom companions quarters sometime. Be good to know who to go see if I a knife in the gut instead of something more inviting!


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Then

You take on a lot of passengers?

Xen asks will refilling the mates cup yet again, and then clinking glasses with him and drinking himself.


Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
(The grim warriors of Homeland don't care much about robbery, mutilation, rape, manslaughter, killings in cold blood or hot... those are matters to be settled either by blood feud or the payment of the appropriate were-gild. But they really, really disapprove of perjury. Captain Odenkirk might in theory be able to return one day, if he brings enough gold to pay off the heirs of everyone he murdered over the years. But Homeland will never take Yngvi back.)

USA! USA! USA!

Er, Xen, I meant others in the sense that the captain was making other allegiances.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Douglas Muir 406 wrote:
(Will you see more? Will you pass anyplace interesting? Knowledge [Geography] oh wait never mind.)

Cute.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

xen is getting there...eventually. though really you probably would have no problem getting more info out of him. how hard could it be to get a drunken sailor to talk than have a "buxom cheese maid" come sit in his lap


You don't actually have 'quarters' -- it's not that big a ship. Just bunks. Poor Grumblejack can barely squeeze into his; the collar makes him look a foot shorter, but it doesn't actually make him a foot shorter. Only the captain has a door with a lock on it, and the space behind it can't be much bigger than a closet.

Oh, and: there's one crew member who is always armed and ready for battle. Captain Odenkirk's axe never leaves him. (Wait, so that means there are two like that on board. Huh.)

Must crash, back tomorrow.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

Jax has a brilliant idea for his companions. "Xenfal, if I stab you, maybe you could get close to the healer to talk to him."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Or. I stab you in the ass with Della. It would be both exciting for you to have a lady back there AND we get to see the healer.

It is possible that sarcasm literaly drips off of him.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

He'll wink at Xenfal. "Oh, but I lack you and the Judge's silvered tongues. I'm afraid I'd just get in the way!"


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Don't worry we can have Judge's creepy alter ego carry you in. The more we talk about it the more I like this plan. You know Jax I don't care what Edmin says about you...you are a standup guy.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

The watery-eyed scribe blinks and scowls slightly. "Either way, stabbing someone and using it as an excuse to speak with the creepy fellow isn't a bad idea. I'll volunteer if you pay me....wait what did Edmin say?"


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Xenfal chuckles and brings out the half empty bottle of wine, that the first mate did not finish.

Whatever it was, lets drink to it!


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

A good idea Jax. It should probably be someone who can lie well though. DM I figure this is happening after the drinking party,


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)

Oooooh Jax has a boyfriend! I'm so gonna tell Irin!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

While I prefer places where the sun don't shine, I think that having the bone man attempt to remove Xen's spear from my hind saddle would not be a wise choice considering my . . . condition.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Dren watches the exchange with some interest, not sure why they grin at each other oddly...he doesn't understand humor...I suppose you could do that or you could just go to him feigning seasickness to see if he would help?

When he has a chance to talk with the judge, alone.

Judge and GM:

Judge, I have a peticular request once we make to rid ourselves of the crew...or if another opportunity presents itself, earlier than that.
I need, correct that, want to kill a person. Any person will do, but the kill must be mine. As you have certain needs you would like to fulfill, this is one of mine. I won't endanger our mission for this, but I would like for you to support my need when the opportunity arises. When the opportunity occurs, will you help fulfill my request? In return you will have my loyalty, not just my loyalty to our cause.


M Tiefling Magus/Rogue;
Statistics:
HP 169/169; AC:37/21/29; Saves: +22/+23/+20; Init +10; Per +28(See Invisibility), CMD 42
Misc:
Effects: Resist Cold 30, Fly 30', Telepathic Bond

The tiefling snatches a nearby glass and grins. "That sounds grand. Let's drink, and then we can stage a wonderfully elaborate and drunken duel requiring the bone doctor's administrations!"

The proper term is "bromance," Cimu!


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

Dren:

The Judge listens to Dren.
I can understand your need. However, I shall not imperil our mission or my life to satisfy your needs.

The Judge pauses to allow the seriousness of his statement to sink in.
However, once the captain has been taken ashore and eliminated, you are welcome to treat yourself to one of the remaining crew. They are all going to end up rotting on the shore, so you are welcome to use one however you wish.

The Judge then stops to think.
One more thing. Before I agree, I wish to know why you have this need. I know that the Dark Lord operates in many ways. But, I have been tasked with the command of the Ninth. If there is something which you know that could be a risk to our mission, I need to know what it is.


Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Judge Tohram Quasangi wrote:
While I prefer places where the sun don't shine, I think that having the bone man attempt to remove Xen's spear from my hind saddle would not be a wise choice considering my . . . condition.

Condition? Your a prude?

Jax Naismith wrote:
The proper term is "bromance," Cimu!

No judgement! More power to you! I just better be up for the maid of honor and Bref the flower girl.


M DEAD!! KILLED BY EVIL EVIL DMDM!! Rogue1/Barb (Feral)1 temp hp 14/17 and 9 con (HP 24/25+4 when Raging; AC21/17/15(-2 Raging) ; CMD 16 (18 Rage) Fort +4(6); Ref +8; Will +1( 3); Init +6; Perception +5/6 for Traps; Darkvision

Goblin want be ring bearer!


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

Better idea. Let us drink with Helen here until one of us is sick and then take them to the dr.


Female Level 7 Buxom Dairy Queen

Helen?


Male Vampire(former Dhampir) Bard(Negotiator) 13/Anti-Paladin/2 - [HP 209/231; AC43,FF36,T22; CMD32; DR/10 magic+silver; F+28,R+29,W+26; Per+31; Init +12]

The Judge looks to the others and shakes his head: We do not know what type of magic this bone man may use. We all saw how they treated that midget singer earlier. We must take great care with who we speak and what we reveal. Our mission is to deliver the weapons. In addition, Irin made it quite clear that the captain has some type of tie with the sea. We cannot provoke him until we are able to get him ashore. To do that, we shall need to use trickery of some type. Rather than determining who should stab who to enable you to get an interview with the bone man, perhaps you should be using your cunning and wile to determine how we are going to get the captain off the ship and how we are going to use the halfling.


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

a while back Xenfal asked Zimu her name when he was hitting on her in the library. She never answered him so he has taken to calling her that. -you know the most beautiful woman alive...probably not a mythology that they have in this world, but that is all that came to mind at the time.

note that by this time Xen has relayed all that he learned from the first mate.

I am all ears judge.


Female Level 7 Buxom Dairy Queen

I did not think you boys were really serious about playing hide the spear anyways. But remember, DM said certain npcs have a weakness, let's just find out what Boneman's is.


Male Human Oracle (FC) 15 Init: +8 Perc: +0 AC:24/14/20 F:+13 R:+14 W:+15 HP:124/124 Freedom of movement, Resist Cold/30, Air Walk 30'

Judge:

It has to do with the voices, they wish it. I know not what they will get out of it, it would just be supposition on my part to guess. One way or another eventually it will happen just by the nature of our group...I am trusting you with this information vs. waiting on that to occur.


'Zhilda' wrote:
I did not think you boys were really serious about playing hide the spear anyways. But remember, DM said certain npcs have a weakness, let's just find out what Boneman's is.

Well, I meant that in terms of "there are no God NPCs", not "there's always a kryptonite, if you just look hard enough."


Xenfal, you got double nat 20s. That means that Yngvi will pretty much spill his guts. (In-game, I'd say that at some deep level he realizes the truth... viz., that he's a loathsome conniving little worm, everyone hates him, the Captain sees him only as a useful tool, and the crew would all turn on him murderously in an instant if the Captain's protection were ever withdrawn. So it turns out that he's incredibly vulnerable to a kind word.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Let's try doing this: instead of an extended conversation with Yngvi (fun, but could continue for days), give a short list of things you really want to know about. Note that you've already gotten a pretty solid infodump at 5258, above. So it's possible that Yngvi may not know that much more of use. But anyway, come up with a few points of inquiry and we'll resolve them and move on.

Also: Yngvi is evil, but he's kind of a lame, pathetic evil -- he's a small-time bully, a schemer, a liar, and above all a toady. You can decide how you respond to this. I suspect that (for instance) Sir Edmin's instinctive reaction to Yngvi would be something like "Stay out of my way or I'll break every bone in your body". But other possible reactions might vary from "You're disgusting and I look forward to murdering you" to "Wow, what a great minion! I'd love to have a second-in-command like this. Really a shame we have to kill you, man. I do feel bad about that."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Right now Edmin's standard reaction since being snubbed by the Cardinal is "I'd take pleasure in guttin you, boy."


M DEAD KILLED BY DMDM Lore Warden 2/Arcane Duelist 3
Stats:
HP 4/45; AC 20(25 w def/CE)/16(21)/14; CMD 19; Init +5; Perception +4; Fort +7 (8 vs Poison), Ref +9, Will +3; Fire Res 1; BP 10/12; Spells Lvl 1 3/4 Initiative +5

LOL lame pathetic Evil. I love it. I will put together a small list, this is truly not much else I can think of


Well then, skipping ahead a little:

The first week of your journey is otherwise rather uneventful. Towards the end of the week you begin to encounter more ships. The Captain and the sailors always wave to passing ships in a friendly manner. "Wouldn't want them to get suspicious," says the Captain.

The reason for the increased traffic becomes clear: you are passing the mouth of Barca Bay. At the head of the Bay, sixty miles inland, is Daveryn, capital of Talingarde. You are of course not stopping there...


Vitals:
LD14, Cav 1 INIT:+4, AC:34 (39)/FF:33/T:16, HP:283/216, F:+24 R:+14 W:+17, P: 10
Skills:
Bluff+8,Climb+12,Dip+8,Disg+8,Han An+9,Intim+30,Kn(Nobil)+18,Kn(relig)+8,Perc+10,Ride+10,Spellc+4,Surv+6,Stea lth+8

Edmin hates the weak ones as he deems them. Bullies and ones who only get what ahead by hanging on the coat tails of others. As he watches the crew his hatred for the captain and his first mate grows.

This is not the way to lead men. Earn their respect and punish their mistakes yes, but do so for the betterment of the crew. The way they lead will end with their throats cut one day, not with a cohesive unit. I look forward to land fall.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Wizard 6 (HP 53/53; AC 18/18/15; CMD 16 Fort +5; Ref +7 Will +8; Init +3; Perception +11; Darkvision 60 ft)
Edmin Al'Roth wrote:
Right now Edmin's standard reaction since being snubbed by the Cardinal is "I'd take pleasure in guttin you, boy."

While reading it, I first thought 'guttin' was 'ruttin' and raised an eyebrow.

5,251 to 5,300 of 12,164 << first < prev | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Doug M's Way of the Wicked Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.