Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DMummy's Mask

Game Master Elmdorprime

Evil Looms. Cowboy Up. Kill It. Get Paid.

The Shifting Sands


1 to 50 of 6,907 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

The bustling desert city of Wati is near bursting with excitement. Adventurers from every corner of the Inner Sea region have assembled here beneath the hot Osirian sun to explore the tombs of the city’s necropolis, waiting only to be assigned their first sites for exploration. Surrounding the participants, the public has gathered to observe the ceremony as well. There is a festival-like quality in the air, and numerous street vendors are hawking goods and refreshments to participants and spectators alike. Some merchants have even brought what can only be considered adventuring gear to sell as last minute convenience items to explorers, while others advertise that they’ll buy recovered treasures and antiquities from those who visit their establishments.

In front of the imposing edifice of the Grand Mausoleum, an immense awning has been erected between decorated pillars in the market to provide shade for the priests of Pharasma overseeing the lottery. Beneath the awning, two urns sit atop a table elevated a few feet above the ground on a wooden stage constructed for the event. The high priestess of the Grand Mausoleum, Sebti the Crocodile, sits behind the table, while two acolytes confer with her at either side.

Numerous groups of adventurers stand around waiting for the sites they’re assigned by the Pharasman church.

I wanted to give you guys a chance to mingle before we start the adventure instead of simply "dotting" the gameplay thread.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

Dot


Male Halfling Bard 3; HP 22/22; AC: 14, Flat:13; Touch: 12; ATK Bonus: +5 ranged +3 melee, Fort: +3 Ref: +6 Will: +5; Perception (9), Stealth (+12), Disable Device (+11)

dot


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth leans casually against one of the pillars as he waits for the rest of the Maze Minders to arrive. He looks carefully at the other adventurers, he unconsciencly checks his daggers secreted all over his body and rests his hand on one of his clubs at his hip.

Sumak is probably around here somewhere, so tiny hard to keep him in sight.


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

So, I know a guy who knows a guy who's aunt is a janitor at the Pharasma's cathedral and she said they will be raffling some very juice parts of the complex today! Albus follows Rameth's gaze. What, are you lookng for the halfling? Tiny fellow always getting out of sight. He says before raising his voice. SURMAK! Where are you?
Have you seen the other two around? At this pace we are going to be late. Trust me you dont want to get into the bad side of those pharasmian priests. #%$@ bastards are always finding something to complain about.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

bah. You always know a guy Albus. The question is do you know the "right" guy. And yes I am keeping my eye out for Sumak, and a few others that have signed on, supposedly, though I have not actually met them yet.

He takes another scan about the courtyard.

Don't suppose you have any wine on you? Rameth says as he once again brushes the never ending dust from his clothing and tries to straighten his rumpled clothes.


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

Well, we will find out soon enough I guess. Angel Eyes shrugs and searches his backpack coming out empty handed. Nope, we drunk it all last night. But with the amount of peddlers in this place it should not be hard to find some boss. Want me to try?


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

The heat of the day has just begun to hurry those who walk in the sunlight. Despite their haste to reach the shade, several of the passersby pause to gawk at a foreigner going about and having an animated conversation with himself.

"How much farther? Where? No, I do not see him." His clothes are dusty and so is his prematurely white hair. A backpack hangs over his shoulders and he uses a club as a walking stick.

When steps near to the spot where Rameth and Albus stand he comes to a stop, his back to them. "Where?" he asks and then turns to face the two. Then, in a somewhat confused state, he asks the air :"where did they go?"

After a brief moment he seems to become completely lucid. In fact, he shows signs of embarrassment and directs his eyes to the ground for an instant. Looking up again he says "I am looking for Rameth."


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Stop calling me boss, you have an equal share in this. Rameth scowls. Here see if you can find some, he drops a handful of copper into Albus's hand, the worse the vintage the better.

Rameth perks up at being addressed. That would be me. This is Albus. I take it you are... he looks at Azubah briefly Azubah. I received your letter looking for work, though why you chose our little outfit is beyond me. This is one of my partners, Albus, he was just off to search for some wine. Rameth extends his hand.


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

Azubah shakes Rameth's hand and then tries to look around without making it obvious that he is doing so. "This will sound...difficult...to believe but I was contacted by someone you knew in the past. She was with you on some of your prior exploits."

Post more later...


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

*blink...blink*

what in the 9 Hells?!


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

Ok... Rameth.
The half elf gives Azubah a doubtful look then shrugs and continue his way after introducing himself.
Delighted. He nods. Most people call me Angel Eyes.


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

After hearing the oracle's statement he stops on his tracks and smiles to the delver. Looks like we are going to have an interresting trip, arent we? Lets forget about that other idea. I dont think we should give anymore wine to our new friend here.
Hehehe.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

are you kidding I think I need it.


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

"Please, hear me out. 'Kyrie' was her name. I know what you are thinking, that there is no way that she could have talked to anyone now. But that is not the case. Just as the Pharasmin Clergy can contact the dead, some of the dead contact me. I am a priest of Aroden."

Azubah pauses for a moment, closes his eyes and holds his palms outward before speaking again. "And the Pharasmins, Iomedaens and so many others say Aroden is dead. But this is not true. He lives and they hide this fact. And they now turn open the graves that they claim themselves guardians of." He continues in a hushed voice, as if he were nervous now. "There is much deception to them. I want to learn their secrets and Kyrie told me of you and your endeavors here."

I think I just found some inspiration for Azubah. I know someone who rambles about crazy things sometimes.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Albus get several bottles.

He turns back to Azubah. anyone could know Kyrie once traveled with us. Tell me something more about her.

Rameth seems on the edge of tears and rage at the same time, his arm flexing.


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

I liked Kyrie, what a waste. Angel Eyes says nodding. She had a great behind. Always loved to see her going first! Smiling thoughful at the cheerished memory.
Suddenly sensing the tense mood Albus decides to go away to buy some wine.


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

"She was holding a golden chain with a charm of Sheyln on it when she died. It was thrown from her hands and landed in a pile of dust. But you still spent hours searching for it after her soul had left because you wanted to bury it with her."


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth twitches and pulls one of his clubs and slams it against the collumn shattering the club and cutting Rameth across the cheek. He swears. then you know that I killed her with my mistake.. He slumps against the collumn now drained.

How do you speak with her? Do you still?

I think Rameth is almost a broken man...possibly w a booze problem


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

"No, she has moved on. But she took the time to direct me to you. She holds no ill will to you. She knew the risks of what she was doing and regrets nothing except for 'the matter of the gnome at the docks' but she never explained more than that. 'It was better to live a life of thrills that ended quickly than as a wife of a tanner who longed for more' she said."

Wow, giving comfort to the bereaved by contacting the spirit world it easy. No wonder John Edwards got rich with this stuff.


Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

Get swallowed by paper work and see what I get? Waiting for Sumak and Dwalindor, if they don't post by tonight I'll advance to the next phase of the lottery!


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth laughs. Yes that situation with the gnome. So she sent you to me and Albus. Now we have a conspicuously absent halfling with us. So tell me what can you bring to our little party to be worth and equal share?

I hope Albus is quick with that wine.


Male Halfling Bard 3; HP 22/22; AC: 14, Flat:13; Touch: 12; ATK Bonus: +5 ranged +3 melee, Fort: +3 Ref: +6 Will: +5; Perception (9), Stealth (+12), Disable Device (+11)

Well, hello everybody! I was just wondering around, quite easy to get lost in such a big city with so many tall people. Oh I see we have a new friend! I am Sumak Wonderfoot, astute follower of the legendary Indiana Baggins, you have heard of him right? Of course you have, I mean who hasn't, so what's new?


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

Azubah was about to reply when the halfling surprised him. Never even knew he was there. I am glad he is not a pickpocket.

"Baggins? Was he the one who destroyed the Holy Grail by...um...feeding it crocodile?" Azubah seems genuinely unsure.

To Rameth he says "I work miracles through faith in Aroden. I have closed wounds, sharpened blades and brought light to darkness. All through him, the Last Azlant. But I know that to proclaim openly here is to invite suspicion, so I will let my acts speak for themselves."

"The gold in the necropolis holds less appeal to me than the chance to delve into the workings of the Pharasmins who rule here."


Male Halfling Bard 3; HP 22/22; AC: 14, Flat:13; Touch: 12; ATK Bonus: +5 ranged +3 melee, Fort: +3 Ref: +6 Will: +5; Perception (9), Stealth (+12), Disable Device (+11)

WHAT? oh my heavens no, Indiana Baggins was single handily the greatest explore, archaeologist, and fighter this world has ever seen. He killed a dragon SINGLE handly, without magic I may add, he found ancient civilizations that were thought to be lost, and rumor has it he even discovered crystal skulls that were linked to ALIENS!! I mean that story about the crystal skulls kind of sucked, but nonetheless he was AMAZING! I mean at dinner I will tell you EVERYTHING I know, and don't worry I will fill you in on ALL the details, I plan to follow in his footsteps, wait did somebody say there is a chance we may get to enter into the Necropolis, that is awesome, that is where Indiana Baggins began his career, so you think we will get in?

Sumak is full of energy and becomes even more hyper once the possibilities of them being able to enter the necropolis. As he talks he seems completely obviously to other people, besides Azubah, Rameth, and Angel Eyes, several times bumping into people as the walk by, causing several to trip due to his size.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

I swear tales of this fellow drive me to drink. This is Azubah who wishes to join us in this delving. He comes highly recommended. I vote yes. Sumac I don't suppose you could scrounge me another club? I seem to have broken one if mine.. Rameth wipes blood from his cheek.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

"Did someone mention a drink? ". A surly bronze-skinned dwarf with a red-brown beard half grins as he approaches the group.

"I am always up for a drink. Who's buyin?. Dwalindor's the name. Treasure is the game "


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

ah you must be the other new man. I'm Rameth, this is Albus, this Sumak, and we are just meeting Azubah here. I'll cut to the chase. What fan you do that's worth an equal share? Other than drink with me at night?

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

The dwarf eyes the group with a stern look.

"Oh, so you are up to more than just a drinking? Even better. I am bored waiting around here anyway. You want what I can do? Well, I grew up not far from here...guarding many of the same types of tombs these folks seek to plunder. I can see in the dark and have a keen eye for stonework. If we run into anything tougher than a desert rat, I have some skill with me axe. I recon that should be enough fer starters, no? . "


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

works for me. I say yes to both. Up to you two now.

Rameth pulls out a small flask of booze and drinks it down and leans against the pillar


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

Angel Eyes returns with two bottles under each arm. You said you wanted something vile, right? Its your luke day then bo... Rameth. They only have the cheep stuff. And he passes them around.
So everybody here? You must be our new warrior right Mr Dwarf? Nice to meet ya. He taps Dwalindor's shoulder.
Bloody dwarf is ugly like sin! Damn I am going to miss Kyrie. Albus thinks with sadness.


Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

As you talk you hear the murmuring in the crowd go quiet as Sebti walks onto the small wooden stage.

She holds her hands above her head as she addresses the adventurers assembled before her.

Let the lottery begin! Although many of you have requested specific sites to explore, we must leave these matters to fate. The Lady of Graves is a far better judge of destiny than we of this mortal sphere.

The gates of the necropolis will open at sunrise tomorrow. Use this evening to prepare yourselves for the task ahead. Let these rules guide you in your endeavors in this holy place: Remember how this came to pass, Every slave’s hut is a memorial, and Honor the departed. May you
go with the Lady’s blessing.

As she steps down and retreats back into the temple her assistants begin pulling wooden chits from the two urns and calling adventuring groups forward.

After an hour they call out The representative of the Maze Minders, come forward!


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5
DMummy wrote:


Let the lottery begin! Although many of you have requested specific sites to explore, we must leave these matters to fate. The Lady of Graves is a far better judge of destiny than we of this mortal sphere.

The gates of the necropolis will open at sunrise tomorrow. Use this evening to prepare yourselves for the task ahead. Let these rules guide you in your endeavors in this holy place: Remember how this came to pass, Every slave’s hut is a memorial, and Honor the departed. May you
go with the Lady’s blessing.

Hmmph! The Lady of Prophecy depends on a game of chance to pick grave robbers? Is She even represented by these gamesmen? And how does one honor the departed whilst taking his possessions and disturbing his remains?

When the Maze Minders are chosen Azubah exclaims "By Aroden's grace we are brought together and chosen!" The Last Azlanti will uncover the truth here.

As the murmuring of the crowd settles, Azubah turns to Dwalindor and introduces himself. "Well met, sir. I am Azubah, faithful of Aroden." As he speaks, his hair and clothes are ruffled by a wind that touches nothing else.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth moves forward to draw the chip he hands the bottle of wine to Albus and he snags he first chip he feels


Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

The chit you grab has a location written on it in Osiriani - The Tomb of Akhentepi.

You have the night to make preparations before the section of the city with the tombs is opened for you expedition.

The markets beckon you for last minute purchases, but most of the adventurers retire to the wine-shops that infest the area around the Sunburst Market.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

Dwalindor spits and hefts his dwarven waraxe as if ready to go.

"Alright, then. Sounds like we gots ourselves a group of treasure hunters. I have only a few coins left in my money belt. Anything we are lacking for this first delve?"

He will compare notes with the others. He has a crowbar and vial of acid. He did not buy rope (unless it is in barbarian kit, I will look). Any other essentials?


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Good question. Azubah what do you know about the common foes that we might meet in a tomb. Mummies, skeletons, zombies and the like? If I had the coin I would say getting some Holy Water would be a good idea. I can also mix up some acid flasks for us if you have about 4 gold per flask so I can get the supplies.


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

Hmmm... Akhentepi. The name sounds familiar, does it ring any bells guys? Angel Eyes says scratching the back if his head.
K. Local Akhentepi: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Local 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 6 + (6) = 19 using inspiration


Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

Akhentepi's a fairly common name from the period just before the Plague of Madness hit Wati, and doesn't provide you with too many clues.

However given that the person has a tomb by himself, and not a family crypt, tells you he was of minor import at the time, perhaps a bureaucrat or priest in the city before it's fall.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

oh wait I have religion!!! take 10 on that for 16+ 1d6 ⇒ 2 from inspiration to see what I know about undead so we can all be prepared with all types of weapon to get past DR etc

Might as well be named Frank or someone. Probably some Beurocrat.


M Human Dual Cursed Oracle (Ancestors) 3 | HP 21/23 | AC 12 FF 12 T 10 | Saves +3/+2/+7 | init + 0 | Perception +5

"It would sense that the walking dead would be found in a necropolis. I wish that I knew more than that. And I think holy water and acid would be very useful."

I have 100 gold left

Azubah focuses his thoughts on the city of Wati and its necropolis for any information that he has on either of them or on the lottery itself.

Knowledge(Arcana)1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Knowledge(History)1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Knowledge(Planes)1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Knowledge(Religion)1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth can craft acid for the cost of 3 gold 3 silver and 4 copper each, up to DM how many I can make and still sleep.

If we can scrabble together 16 gold and 5 silver I can whip up 5 acid flasks tonight.

Rameth says as he puts the chip in his pocket.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

"I will put 6gp into the acid supplies. I will also buy an extra rope."


Map Undead M Railroad Engineer 13

Traditional Pharasman tombs in Osirion have a wide variety of hazards, mostly traps and secrets however most non-undead hazards including guardian statues and elementals.

Less grand tombs won't have stone guardians or massive elementals however, and undead should not be present in a properly prepared tomb since Pharasmans abhor undead.


Male Halfling Bard 3; HP 22/22; AC: 14, Flat:13; Touch: 12; ATK Bonus: +5 ranged +3 melee, Fort: +3 Ref: +6 Will: +5; Perception (9), Stealth (+12), Disable Device (+11)

Drinks, why yes I would love drinks! As far as supplies I believe that I am pretty much all set, I will chip in 6 gold to help with our extra supplies of Acid. I do have one thing of holy water, and acid on me already if that helps at all.

A DWARF!! How AWESOME!!!! I love dwarves, you know Indiana Baggins was said to help lead a group of dwarves to their home, after he found the remains of a once great, lost dwarven city!

Sumak is ecstatic at this point, with the idea of finally being able to follow the path of Indiana.

The Tomb of Akhentepi, that sounds interesting and FUN! I do not believe that Indiana ever explored that Tomb! I am charting new territories for the soon to be LEGEND OF SUMAK WONDERFOOT, SECOND GREATEST HALFLING EXPLORER EVER!!!! Sumak loses himself to laughter, and is completely obviously to the others staring at him.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable rager) 8/ Ranger 2 | HP 98/135 DR4/- | AC20 FF18 T12 | Saves +15 /+10/+9 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison) | init + 2 | Perception +13 Rage 4/25 used {ragin! 4 images, awe} resist fire/1
raging:
HP 135 DR4/- | AC23 FF21 T10 | Saves +18 /+13/+13 (+4 v spells, +2 v fear, +2 v poison)

Dwalindor raises a bushy eyebrow at the Halfling.

"Yes, hmmm, that is....wonderful. "


Magus lvl 6 [ HP 41/52 | AC16+4=20 T11 FF15 | CMD 19 | F +8 R +4 W +6 (+2 ench/fear)| Init +5 Per +9/Fam +9]

Well, I can chip 6 gp too but that is pretty much it. I am broke, getting back home was expansive. And we did not have much luck on our last delve. Angel Eyes thinks shivering.


Male Investigator 7/Barbarian 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 Appraise +15 Alchemy +18 Disable+18 Diplo+2 Heal +13 Stealth +13 Perception +17 (19 Traps) UMD+14 Linguistics +11 SoH +8 Spellcraft +15 SM +15 Local +9 Religion+9, Dun +8,nob+8 arcana +9, planes +8, his+8
HP 52/70 CMD +24(26), Fort +8 (-)(+4 poison), Ref +8, Will +8, AC: 21(25)/14(-)/18(24); Inspiration 5/7 Rage 1/6 SPD 40

Rameth will make 5 acid flasks that night. And be ready to go the next morning. So everyone gets a flask and someone else takes 2

1 to 50 of 6,907 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.