HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
Yulok anxiously shoots once again as he sees the ship boarded. He also looks at the portal to see if it's still open and raining lizardmen. Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Is Yulok still sickened? If so, I should have added a penalty to my attacks (and I might have missed on the last critical confirm roll).
HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
"This is definitely not supposed to be happening," Yulok says, confused. Nearly caught off-guard, he follows Althru's order and quickly snatches another lamp, which he lights and throws in the direction of the barrel of oil that Althru had thrown, trying to catch the lizardmen in it. Throw: 1d20 ⇒ 20
HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 ⇒ 5 "I do know some things about undead, but I've never heard of an undead whale," Yulok says. "I brought rope and fishing equipment, mostly for fishing, but maybe it would be possible to use them to dislodge the whale from the ship. The only other possibility I can think of is to shoot at it until it dies."
HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
Actually, being struck by lightning would be a perfect explanation for a limping oracle curse, when we get to that. Yulok rubs his scar with a grimace. Gathering himself quickly, he turns to Zenabiq and asks, "Is someone manning the ship? Now that the captain is no longer with us, this is an even more dangerous situation."
HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
Yulok groans with pain as the lightning strikes his body, leaving him unable to move. Before death overtakes him, he feels himself regaining his vitality, though he doesn't open his eyes to see his surroundings, or who healed him. Hearing thunder roar again, he realizes that he doesn't have the luxury of lying around. He stands up, only to find the nearby captain reduced to ashes. He holds onto the rail again, this time making sure that he isn't touching a metallic part of the rail.
HP 3/8 | AC 14 F 0 R 0 W 2 | Status: Sickened
Yulok stands close to Captain Louis, watching the waves becoming increasingly out of control. "This looks like a bad omen," the human comments. "Beyond getting wet, I can't see much," he says with a sigh, hearkening back to when he was better able to understand such things. "Are we safer on the deck or below?" he asks. "I would prefer to stay dry, but not to take a risk of sinking with the ship." |