Jax Kraven 2
Daredevil Operative 1: Spd:20, Init:3, EAC:13, KAC:14, SP:0/7, HP:12/13, RP:3/3, Resist Electric:5, F:1, R:4, W:2, Perc:6, Lowlight, Darkvision, Electrolocation
Castrovel: The Wild
Common, Akitonian, Castrovelian, Urog
About Jax Kraven 2
Ability Modifiers +2 Con, +2 Int, -2 Cha
Hit Points 6
Size and Type
Urogs are Large magical beasts with a space of 10 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
Urogs are matter-of-fact creatures who value frankness and getting to the heart of a matter far more than protecting the feelings of others. Urogs take a –2 penalty to Bluff and Diplomacy checks
Urogs have electricity resistance 5, which stacks with one other source of electricity resistance.
An urog who is in contact with a crystalline or metallic surface can detect the presence of other creatures within 60 feet that are also in contact with the same surface, even through walls and other obstacles. This otherwise functions as blindsense (vision).
Urogs can communicate telepathically with any creatures within 30 feet with whom they share a language.
Urogs can see in dim light as if it were normal light.
Urogs have a base speed of 20 feet.
Urogs gain an additional skill rank at 1st level and each level thereafter.
Urogs have darkvision with a range of 60 feet.
Class and theme
Operative’s Edge (Ex) - 1st Level
Your diverse training as an operative grants you a +1 insight bonus to initiative checks and to skill checks. This bonus increases by 1 at 3rd level and every 4 levels thereafter.
Trick attack: You can trick or startle a foe and then attack when she drops her guard. As a full action, you can move up to your speed. Whether or not you moved, you can then make an attack with a melee weapon with the operative special property or with any small arm. Just before making your attack, attempt a Bluff, Intimidate, or Stealth check (or a check associated with your specialization; see page 94) with a DC equal to 20 + your target’s CR. If you succeed at the check, you deal 1d4 additional damage and the target is flat-footed against your attack. This damage increases to 1d8 at 3rd level, to 3d8 at 5th level, and by an additional 1d8 every 2 levels thereafter. You can’t use this ability with a weapon that has the unwieldy special property or that requires a full action to make a single attack.
Level 1: Divine Blessing, Sarenrae
The Operative's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Bluff (Cha), Computers (Int), Culture (Int), Disguise (Cha), Engineering (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Medicine (Int), Perception (Wis), Piloting (Dex), Profession (Cha, Int, or Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis).
Skill Points at each Level: 8 + Int modifier. Free ranks in Acrobatics and Athletics, Race gives me a free skill rank.
1. Acrobatics: 1 rank, 2 dex, 3 trained, 3 skill focus: 9
2. Athletics: 1 rank, 3 str, 3 trained, 3 skill focus: 10
3. Computers: 1 rank, 1 int, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 6
4. Engineering: 1 rank, 1 int, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 6
5. Intimidate: 1 rank, -1 cha, 3 trained, 1 operative edge: 4
6. Medicine: 1 rank, 1 int, 3 trained, 1 operative edge: 6
7. Perception: 1 rank, 0 wis, 1 theme, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 6
8. Piloting: 1 rank, 2 dex, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 7
9. Profession Architect: 1 rank, 1 int, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge, 5 tools and clothing: 11
10. Sleight of Hand: 1 rank, 2 dex, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 7
11. Stealth: 1 rank, 2 dex, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 7
12. Survival: 1 rank, 0 wis, 3 trained, 1 operatives edge: 5
1. Credstick: 1528 credits
2. Plasma Claw, Electocellular: 280 Credits. Damage 1d4 E & F; Range 20 ft, Capacity 20 charges, Usage 2 Bulk L, Special living.
3. Professionals Tools and Clothing: 25 Credits
4. Engineering, Hacking, Navigator's and Trapsmith's Tools: 80 Credits
5. Fire Extinguisher: 15 Credits
6. Tactical Baton: 90 Credits
7. Second Skin Armor: 250 Credits: EAC:1, KAC:2, upgrade:1. Bulk, L
8. Industrial Backpack: 25 Credits
9. Heats Climate Clothing: 10 Credits
10. 7 Field Rations: 1 Credit
11. Canteen: 1 Credit
12. Sleeping Bag: 10 Credits
13. Lighter: 1 Credit
14. Battery: 60 Credits