"While in rage, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration."
Casting Spells or Cavalier's Challenge says need concentration, then which actions need patience? For example Slayer's Studied Target?
Mark Seifter wrote:
So what about bane weapon or sneak attack? Do them works the same way?
Mark, I have a few questions about the Brawler:
1) "A brawler’s unarmed strike is treated as both a manufactured weapon and a natural weapon for the purpose of spells and effects that modify either manufactured weapons or natural weapons."
2) Blade Lash targets your melee weapon, can I use this spell to unarmed strike of a brawler or a monk?
3) If I get Martial Flexibility twice from Brawler and Warsighted, can I get two combat feats by two move actions? Can I use one of these feats to meet a prerequisite of the second feat?
4) In PFS "human" is not a legal choice for the Dedicated Adversary feat, but a human ethnicity such as "Ulfen" is legal. Then if I use Martial Flexibility to get Dedicated Adversary feat, how can I know the ethnicity of the enemy?
5) If I use Brawler`s Flurry by a two-Handed weapon, what's the penalty on melee attack rolls?
Mark Seifter wrote:
What happens if make a crit while using Furious Finish? Is the critical damage maximized?
Mark, thank you for the answer above.Here are two more questions about the Furious Finish feat.
A Swashbuckler can regains panache when "Critical Hit with a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon" or "Killing Blow with a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon" by herself.
"A guiding blade regains panache whenever an ally reduces a creature to 0 or fewer hit points, instead of when she herself does so."
Q1：does her ally must reduces a creature to 0 by a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon for she regains panache？
Q2：When make a Critical Hit with a Light or One-Handed Piercing Melee Weapon herself, can she regains panache？