Friendly Fighter

Birard Mene's page

30 posts. Alias of TClifford.


RSS


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

What happened to our surprise round? Are they still at range?


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Seeing Emelia turning and firing at the approaching armed men, I cast Shield and ready my dagger.


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

How far away are they now? Also, how visable is my Shield ability?


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Whispering, "Sounds like they have one of the prisoners that was with us. Maybe we can free them and they can help us get out of here."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Seeing that no one else picked up the potions and amethysts, I grab them and put them in my pack for later. As I clean up the battle area I rush to catch up with the Nord. As I stay in the back of the party, covering the rear from attack, I almost run into everyone else when the Nord drops to the ground. Trying not to scrap my breastplate against the wall, I drop to my knee and readies my Holy symbol.

When we are in the middle of battle, can everyone make sure to updated their hps on their posts so that I can monitor who needs help?I know I have kinda messed up because going back over the battle while Emelia is back at full, Zesaste is -4 and Rahn is -5. I should have popped a healing channel on us before we had gone any farther


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

"As the only one that can fully use these scrolls, i.e. divine spellsI can hold on to them. Unless anyone else can use them?Anyone have UMD?


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Seeing as the rats are more interested in a goblin lunch then us, I go over and grab up a servicable breastplate and start buckling it on. AC 17

Well, that will help us out. Let's get out of here and let the rats to their dinner


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

I'm assuming that we know that Freya is a Summoner"Freya, do you think you can have your pet finish off these rats while we armor up?


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

If we start a fight with the rats will we need to roll new inititive?

Speaking up to the rest of the party as I move into position, Half move to D30"Folks, if you want to finish these rats off I can ruin their day with a Bane spell on them."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

AC 11 / HP 10 / Bless: 7 r
Seeing that Emelia is on the mend, I move up to support the rest of the party.
Full move up to B34


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

That is fine with me


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

AC 11 / HP 10 / Bless: 8 r
Okay, somehow I missed my action last turn. I was going to move to Emelia and cast Cure Light Wounds

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Since, I can't see the map, but based our position we are on the map, B52 vs. D45, Emelia should be more then a move action away from me
Seeing Emelia staggered by that arrow both fills me with dread and with hope. I have seen good men feld by hits like that. Unfortunately she is just out side of my reach to help her, "Emelia, if you can walk, I need you to come closer so I can heal you."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

AC 11 / HP 10 / Bless: 8 r
Time to hasten the wounded goblin to the realm of Arkay. moving up to D45 and attacking the downed gobline

Dagger: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6 Base + Bless + Inspire
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6 Base + Inspire

May Arkay take you to his realm


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

AC 11 / HP 10 / Bless: 9 r
Seeing Rahn trying to cover us and pull the goblins towards him, I pull out my dagger and move behind him to cover his flank.

I can't see the map from work, but I am assuming that is C51


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Spellcraft:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Raising my symbol of Arkay above me as I move to the spot vacated by Rahn C61, I call to him to Bless us in this battle. Cast Bless, everyone is +1 to hit and +1 vs. fear


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Never stealthy even out of my scale mail armor, I don't attempt to move up to the cave. Instead I pull out my holy symbol and prepare to cast Bless.


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

"This seems like a nice place. Quiet, dry and defensable. To get everyone rested up and ready with spells, we are going to need about 9 hrs uninterupted rest. Still, I don't see why we can't rest and watch in 3 hour shifts. I can take 1st watch, anyone else with me?"


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Feeling the effects of days? weeks? of not communing with Arkay weighing down on me I ask, "It seems that there are a number of casters here, including myself. Do you think it would be wise to hide in this secret passage to study up and rest before moving foward? I think the addition of magicial might to our party outways the risk of discovery."

Just want to check something else I move into the passage with a lit torch. Closing the door behind me. Then entering the room again. I ask, Did anyone see any light escape through the cracks in the door?"


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Grabbing some flint and steel, I light up one of the torches. Looks like our way is clear. I'll hold onto the torch since it looks like I'll be sticking to the middle of our little parade.


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Perception 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Much to my surprise I find my silver holy symbol. I was sure that it would have been melted down by down for the base metal. I kneel and say a prayer to Arkay to reconsencrate the symbol to Him. Feeling much better about our chances, I find myself some servicable attire and change out of the rags we have been living in for far too long. Slipping a dagger in my belt, I announce, "Seems we are blessed today. While it would have been nice to have some armor, at least now we have a fighting chance. I think it is definately time to move on though before someone comes looking for the dead man....and/or us."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Rubbing my wrists, "Thank you. Obviously we were brought here for more then just being part of the riot. No matter which side we were on, it seems that we are destined to work together to get out of here."

Looking over the dead man, "I have seen members of my order actually be able to communicate with people that have already moved on to realm of Arkay, but unfortunately that is beyond my abilites."

Turning to everyone else, "Introductions are appropriate by now. My name is Birard Mene. Cleric Initiate of the order of Arkay. Though not much of a fighter, my abilities should be more then enough to support our attempt to leave here."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Ankoku, can you give me a rough idea what is stopping me from learning new spells, using my channeling, or my domain abiliites

Seeing that this is the time of action I reach out to Arkay for guidance i.e. trying to use my abiliites

Also going to take a quick assesment of everyone's health to see if I need to use a Channel to heal us up to full

Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

"I have not been able to talk to my God, up until now, but I will try and see if he will Bless our endeavors. I can also see if he is willing to spread his healing touch to us all."


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Birad on the other hand is almost the exact opposit of Rahn. Average height and weight. Not handsom, but not ugly either. At first glance you probably are wondering why they captured some government toady.

The last thing you would think is that he is some kind of Cleric, until he speaks a words of encourgement to those in pain, or if anyone has pasted beyond, says Arkary funeral rites for them.


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Dash


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Updated profile with new domain, some links, and new heights. Ready to do as far as I can tell. Also, I'll be getting Skyrim this week, but I can always find time to post at work...like right now.


Male Breton Cleric of Arkay lvl 1

Checking in with my campaign alias