tt's Skitter Shot

Game Master therealthom

Four brave skittermanders help their boss on a salvage mission.


1 to 50 of 234 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

SkitterShot Google Docs

It's been a long sweep through a stellar quadrant relatively bare of salvage. That's meant a lot of down time and light duty, but Nako's noticed some bad signs. The boss, Captain Nakonechkin, owner of the salvage tug Clutch has been missing crew dinners. The vesk has been holed up in his cabin going over ledgers and anyone accidentally lingering by his door can hear the captain complaining about the price of fuel and the interest on the loan for the last overhaul.

Tonight, though, Nakonechkin has joined you for dinner in Clutch's tidy, compact kitchen and mess hall. The big vesk is quiet, picks at his food, and eschews his usual beer.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Hi friend Captain. You look upset? Do you need help? No beer... Are you ill?" Dayoko looks to the Nako with both concern and trying to assess if he's getting sick.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Hmmm. Must be something wrong with the meal prep gadget box. Let me take a look at it. I'm sure I can make some adjustments to it so you don't need to pick at your food. BETTER YET! I could make something that will pick the best morsels of food and feed them to you directly. Yay. I'm gonna go do that." Muttering to herself and gesturing wildly with all her arms, she slow walks away, lost in thought.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Friends, colleagues, companions! If we put our heads together I'm sure we can get to the end of this: Captain - just tell us what is wrong already! You look so down even your scales aren't shining like usual!"


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Captain! Why're you sad? What's wrong?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

The vesk looks up from his food. "You fuzzballs are all right. You're good friends. So I'll level with you. You already know we're in a dry spell. We haven't found enough this trip to cover our expenses, let alone the money I borrowed for the repairs at Absalom.

We need a big score or I'm not going to make payroll for you. I might even lose the Clutch."


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Nako shouts. "Lose the Clutch?!?!? This is awful! We have to do something!"

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Thank you friend Captain, you are also a good friend. Relax, I'll get some digestive aids for your appetite. Too much stress won't be helpful at all. Then we can talk about how to save the Clutch."

Dayoko begins rummaging through his pack for something to help settle the vesk's stomach and muttering about primitive civilizations blaming gnomes living in the gut for such symptoms...

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

From her corner, Quonx hears the captain's talk about losing the ship, "Oh Cappy. You don't need to pay me. Just feed me and let me fix the ship. I like the ship. We can't lose her. She's my best friend. Maybe we can sell the plans for my quantum reality spanner. It's worth a fortune, I'm sure."


SkitterShot Google Docs

The vesk grunts and stands up. "You fuzzballs are the best. I'm going to go look over the shipping news again. Maybe there's a recent derelict we can salvage."

He leaves for his cabin, leaving any further conversation, and the dishes, to you.


SkitterShot Google Docs

A few hours later, a buzzing chime indicated that the ship’s sensors have registered a starship drifting in the region. Nakonechkin rushed to the captain’s console and initiated a scan. An image of the target ship appeared on screen: a large, ornate green starship with brass accents. No thrust, no reply to signals, it looked abandoned and ill-suited to be so far from the Pact Worlds.

Nakonechkin quickly pulled on his space suit and grabbed a set of all purpose tools. “This could save our bacon, fuzzballs. It's a huge score and looks like an easy enough job."

"You lot stay here and keep an eye on the Clutch. Try not to ‘repair’ anything while I’m away. I should be back in a couple of nanoseconds.”
He nodded curtly and cycled the airlock to float over to the derelict ship.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

As she watches Nakonechkin float between the two ships, Quonx says off-handedly, "Cap didn't mean me when he said not to repair anything, right?"

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Good luck, captain! Just let us know when you want us to go in there!"

Gazigaz will turn to the computer and look at the abandoned ship status. "Oooh, it looks so pretty!"


SkitterShot Google Docs

If you choose to, you watch Nakonechkin cross to the aft port area of the Empyrean. He activates the airlock door and disappears inside.

Time slips away without word from your captain. It's been two hours and he still hasn't checked in.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Are nanoseconds the same thing as hours? If not, I think the captain is running late!"

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Hmmm. Cap's been gone this whole time? Sorry, I was tinkering with the meal prep box. What should we do?"

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo passes time by staring out of the nearest porthole, trying to identify any known stars or planets. As the others begin to note the captain's absence. "He could've encountered any number of unknown pathogens on that ship. He's as likely to use a medikit as leeches without proper guidance... Perhaps we should contact him over his comm?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

The suggestion to contact the vesk is met with general approbation. You troop up to the bridge and try to open a channel, but the captain doesn't respond.

A quick scan by Quonx reveals no source of signal interference. Another check indicates that Nakonechkin's comm unit is functioning. The vesk is either busy, has shed his space suit, or is unable to communicate.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"By the stars and moons, not drift at all...," Dakoyo begins to gather a small black bag with medical gear of all sorts, "We should go see if our Captain is well, if nothing else he must need our help. Gree?"

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Yeah. We need Cap. Let's go over there and find him. Let me suit up. Think I'll need my spanner?"

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"I think we stayed here and kept an eye on the Clutch for more than a couple of nanoseconds, so we can do what we want now. Let me take my hygiene kit and we can go ask the captain what went wrong!" Gazigaz packs up, fixes his hair one last time using his hand mirror and goes to the airlock to wait for the rest of the crew.


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Absolutely! I'm worried about his safety. He isn't as strong as I am!" Nako says, flexing one of her arms. "I'll get my stuff, and then we can go over there!"


SkitterShot Google Docs

The skittermander crew gathers its gear and meets at the airlock. They activate their suits' environmental seals and kick off into the void between the two ships. It's only a couple hundred feet between the ships and you're floating peacefully toward the Empyrean. The surrounding sky is a deep black embedded with crystal fine points of light.

Emblazoned on the Empyrean's airlock door is a golden rocket blasting out of a glass of sparkling wine, the logo of Trendsetter Excursions, a very high profile wexclusive cruise line. You can just make it out when a series of small impacts sweeps across the surface of the other ship right towards you!

It's a micro-meteorite storm. It's not heavy enough to damage the ships, but please make a DC 13 reflex save or take 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) = 9 damage.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Oh no my armor is mess! Ouch! Ouch!"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"AHHHH! Phew! Glad I grabbed my spanner, I knew it would help me you!"

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


SkitterShot Google Docs

Status :

Dakoyo : save pending

Gazigaz : (-9 HP)

Nako : (-9 HP)

Quonx : saved

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Ref Save/DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dakoyo tries to dodge the tiny barrage, but ends up cartwheeling through space.


SkitterShot Google Docs

Quonx is able to fend off any damage with his spanner's field generator, but the other skittermanders are pummeled by the shower of rocks despite their armor. Somewhat bruised, you all still gain purchase on the cruise ships hull near the airlock.

Up close it's easy to see that the airlock control has been pried open and small wires have been clipped in to bypass the controls. It takes Quonx only a few seconds to figure out how to cycle the lock.

Status :

Dakoyo : (-9 HP)

Gazigaz : (-9 HP)

Nako : (-9 HP)

Quonx :

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz jumps inside the ship airlock and tries to clean up his freebooter armor. "Did anyone bring cleaning supplies? This is terrible! No, wait, maybe I can find something in here...", he completes, finally looking around where he is.


SkitterShot Google Docs

Gaz can use inspiring boost on Nako, if he uses it right away.

Now sheltered by the bulk of the ship, the group floats outside the airlock. Through the viewport in the door, you can see that the airlock is a clean 10' cube. The narrow view through the small port in the opposite door doesn't reveal much of the interior of the ship.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

“Alright Nako, you are the main warrior of the entire Clutch, we are counting on you - don’t let those pebbles outside bother you!” Gazigaz uses Inspiring Boost on Nako, giving her back 8 stamina points.


SkitterShot Google Docs

So, what are you going to do? Send Nako in alone now that she's been healed?

Status :

Dakoyo : (-9 HP)

Gazigaz : (-9 HP)

Nako : (-1 HP)

Quonx : all good


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Thanks!" Nako says, brushing off her wounds. She pulls out and readies her doshko, her survival knife, her semi-automatic pistol, and her grenade. "Let's go save the captain!"

Playing characters with more than 2 hands is the best.
I'm ok with going in first.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.
Gazigaz - The Ragi wrote:
Gazigaz jumps inside the ship airlock and tries to clean up his freebooter armor. "Did anyone bring cleaning supplies? This is terrible! No, wait, maybe I can find something in here...", he completes, finally looking around where he is.

Gazigaz already went inside, with other worries in his mind.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo mutters a few words, cleaning and disinfecting Gaz's armor. Token spell

Agreed, two hands is weak sauce.

Gripping his battle staff and needler, Dak follows behind Nako and Gaz. "Let's find the Captain!"

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Clutching her rifle and a frag grenade, Quonx floats behind the others into the airlock "Let's go allsix on this. Let's get cap back, gree?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

Grrr. Boards ate my post. Seems the consensus is all in with allsix. And I would have been ninja'd by Quonx anyway.

Preparing themselves, the skittermanders swarm into the airlock, which Quonx promptly cycles. The outer door closes and you feel a comforting increase in air pressure around you. The inner door opens to reveal a plain room with a few crates and some cages arranged along the forward wall. The lights are on and everything seems normal, if quiet.

Lots of hands is lots of fun.

I just realized that I didn't bring the thumb drive with the scenario with me to work. I'll get you a better description this evening.


SkitterShot Google Docs

This square chamber has little in the way of furnishings, and the walls and ceiling are a clean white, while the floor is a silvery metal. Four cages are stacked in the two forward corners of the room. A heavy door leads into the airlock to the port, while a flickering holographic sign reading “Welcome Guests” floats over the door to the starboard.

Three small robots hover by the door, buzzing at the far end of the room. When the airlock opens they pivot to face you and hang there a few moments. A faint blue light flashes in your eyes while they paint you with scanners. One declares in a deep robotic voice.

“Error! Pets must be placed in approved carriers before boarding the Emerald Empyrean. Initiating containment protocols.”

They begin advancing toward you!

DM rolls:

Dakoyo, Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Gazigaz, Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Nako, Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Quonx, Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Robots, Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Status, Round 1 : Bold may go in any order
Nako : (-1 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Robots

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"PETS!? We're not pets!" Dayoko faces twists up into a mix of frustration and annoyance.

He focuses his will and launches one of the micro-metorites embedded in his armor towards the nearest robot. X'd on map

Can't remember if you use Dex or Chr for ranged spell to-hit... I think it's Dex, please add 3 if I'm wrong.

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage/B: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Standard Action - Cast Telekinetic Projectile; done


SkitterShot Google Docs

Dakoyo's micro-meteorite smashes into the lead robot and clips off one of its antennae. The hovering robot quickly rights itself and resumes its advance.

Status, Round 1 : Bold may go in any order
Nako : (-1 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Red Robot : (-6 HP)
Green Robot :
Blue Robot :

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage

Nice ad-lib with the micro meteor.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Thanks, I like TK projectile... And the thoughts of all the wonderful items you can fling! :)


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Hey! Notnufriends! Uh..." Nako pauses for a moment, trying to come up with a good quip, but eventually just charges forward and swings at one of the robots (red) with her doshko.

Flame doshko vs. notnufriend: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24, 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Cookie Jar Pilferer 7

In a flurry of sparks, Nako's doshko cleaves the damaged robot in two.

"Your owner will be billed for property damage. Desist your aggressive actions. "

The two robots fly in closer and discharge electricity at Nako from pulsecaster built into their frames.

pulsecaster: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 ... damage, nonlethal: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
pulsecaster: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 ... damage, nonlethal: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Status, Round 1/2 : You all may go in any order.

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage
Nako : (-3 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Green Robot :
Blue Robot :

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Quonx eyes the blue marked robot and locks onto the target. She brings her rifle to bear, leveling it at the machine, "Notnufriend, I promise to repurpose you." She fires.

Rifle blast; combat tracking: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
F damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I guess they didn’t try to “pet” the captain, or there would be only scrap metal here! Alright, let’s send that one to the repair shop!

Round 1
Move action: Get’em on blue robot
Move action: Draws static arc pistol


SkitterShot Google Docs

Quonx's shot leaves a long black scorch mark on the side his target and obliterates one of the robot's many legs.

Status, Round 2 : Nako and Dakoyo are up.

Nako : (-3 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Green Robot :
Blue Robot : (-7 HP)

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage

Don't forget +1 when targeting blue for get 'em.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Agreed, these are not nufriends," Dakoyo flicks half of the robot bisected by Nako at the next BLUE.

Standard, Cast TK Projectile

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13
Damge/B: 1d6 ⇒ 4

1 to 50 of 234 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / tt's Skitter Shot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.