tt's Skitter Shot

Game Master therealthom

Four brave skittermanders help their boss on a salvage mission.


51 to 100 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako swings at one of the remaining robots blue.

Doshko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


SkitterShot Google Docs

The robot half is a little heavier than Dakoyo anticipated. It sails well under the hovering target.

Nako's doshko, however, is just the right weight. It smashes through a wing thruster and the robot spins off into the wall where it crumples and drops to the floor.

Undeterred by the demise of its companion 'bots, the last one seizes Nako's collar and shoots toward the cages, only to halt abruptly when its arm extends fully. Nako is not budged.

Reposition, Nako v KAC +8: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

The robots are 'small' size. Half of one is probably more than the TK weight limit, and that seemed a good way to rationalize the miss.

Status, Round 2 : Everybody's up.

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage

Nako : (-3 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Green, Lean, and Mean Robot :


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako stands her ground as the robot tries to pull her, and just says with a confused look on her face, "Notnufriend, what, exactly, did you think that would accomplish?" before swinging her doshko again.

Doshko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14, 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Your turn now, scrap-head!"

static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
electric: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Round 2
Move action: Get’em on green robot
Standard action: shoots green robot

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Well this is just a waste. I could make these robots much better. They'd take us down no problem." She then focuses on the green marked machine and blasts at it with her rifle.

Combat tracking

Rifle + combat tracking + get 'em: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 16
F damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


SkitterShot Google Docs

The robot skips upward to dodge Nako's doshko. The spiked club harmelessly skims just below its legs.

Gazigaz fires an arc of electricity which singes one of the robot's legs. Quonx's rifle scorches a wingtip.

Dakoyo's up. RObot is -5 HP

Can I ask you please state whether you're targeting EAC or KAC with your roll? Thanks.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo scans the floor for another small object, seeing another micro-meteor from Gaz's armor, he launches it at the robot. "I do not think this nufriend will help us help the captain."

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage/B: 1d6 ⇒ 3


SkitterShot Google Docs

This micrometeorite finds its target. It chips the robot's paint and sends it wobbling.

The robot zooms upward and back and fires its pulsecaster at Nako.

Guarded step away.
pulsecaster v EAC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 ... damage, nonlethal: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Status, Round 3 : Everybody's up.

Gazigaz : (-9 SP)
Quonx : no damage

Nako : (-6 SP)
Dakoyo : (-9 SP)

Green, Lean, and Mean Robot : (-8 HP)

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

You are sturdier than you look, little robot! But you could use a paint job to look better!

static arc pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Round 3
Move action: Get’em on green robot
Standard action: shoots green robot

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"This notnufriend is starting to make me angry." Quonx steps up to Nako to keep the robot in sight and fires at it again.

Rifle+Get 'Em;EAC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17
F damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo nods in agreement, "Not nufriend needs to focus on learning appropriate diplomatic protocols. Gree?" He the flicks debris from the broken robots at the remaining target.

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Damage/b: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Gah… Dicebot is MAD at me...


SkitterShot Google Docs

Debris, electricity, and laser beam fly through the air all around the robot without causing substantial harm.

Quonx clips it for negligible damage. Sound and Fury. Wow, and you guys were rolling so well. Nako's up.


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Gree." Nako says, as she steps forward and swings again.

Doshko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16, 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


SkitterShot Google Docs

Nako smashes the last robot with her doshko. Holed and riven, sparking wildly, it's driven into one of the cages along the forward wall. The cage's door snaps shut. Smoke curls from its wreckage and flows upward through the bars.

Three chimes sound, low, higher and a middle tone. A soothing female voice says, “Attention passengers, this is M2, your ship’s artificial intelligence. Scans indicate that a handful of pets have escaped their cages and are running loose. If you spot one of these errant animals, please contact the nearest porter robot. Thank you.”

Well done.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Yikes! I hope we don't run into those escaped pets! Is there a computer here we can look at? This doesn't sound like the usual salvage!"

Gazigaz sits on top of a crate and relaxes for 10 minutes, while combing his fur.


SkitterShot Google Docs

There are no computer terminals here aside from local controls for the airlock.

Gaz is taking 10. Anyone else? Do you want to leave him behind while he rests? What's your next move?

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Taking 10 too. Anyone want to search the room?

"Nufriend M2, we are not pets! We are nufriends trying to find our captain. Can you help us help him?"

After resting for a moment, Dak looks around. "Only one door the captain could've taken. Now that we've caught our breath, let's go. Allsix!" He moves to the door, and when everyone is ready, keys it to open.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

As Dakoyo and Gaz are resting, true to her word, Quonx is looking over what remains of the robots to see what can be salvaged while taking a little time to look over the rest of this room.


SkitterShot Google Docs

The robot remains don't have much that's still usable except their built-in pulsecasters. It will take about 10 minutes per pulsecaster to free it from the robot.

The pet cages are bare. They're mechanically interesting because they're built to close when something is placed inside.

The crates have luggage and personal belongings, presumably of the passengers. Nothing of great interest or value is in them.

***

The door out opens easily. You enter a long corridor running forward, nearly half the length of the ship. The floor is covered with plush gold and burgundy carpet. Brass light fixtures point upward to illuminate the ceiling. The walls are a bright yellow with burgundy wainscotting. The overall image is luxurious, old money, almost like something from an old romance about the Vercite aetherships.

There are three other doors into the hallway. About halfway down there is one to starboard and one to port. The third is in the wall that terminates the hall.

Just let me know if you all want to wait while dismantling the pulse casters.

Status, Post Pet Fight :

Gazigaz : no damage
Quonx : no damage

Nako : (-6 SP)
Dakoyo : no damage

Nako, just let me know in your next post if you rested too.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Now, what would a captain do? Go straight for the bridge or check every room for treasure? Although he left his biggest treasures behind on the ship!

I wouldn't mind one extra battery from the robots guns, would it be faster to extract only ammo out of them?


SkitterShot Google Docs

Searching the room is quick. Each robot has 2 batteries that power the pulsecasters. So you can recover the two batteries with each pulsecaster. Quonx has ten free minutes while some of you rest ....


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Sorry I forgot to mention, but Nako is also resting.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

As she is looking at the robots, Quonx removes the offending blasters and batteries. "Ahh. Looks like notnufriends are useful after all!"

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

I don't need any of the bots' weapons/batteries.

"Let's go allsix and find the captain. We can salvage any room that seems REALLY helpful, but the captain might be hurt. Gree?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

Moving on, after Quonx strips the pulse caster and batteries.

The door out opens easily. You enter a long corridor running forward, nearly half the length of the ship. The floor is covered with plush gold and burgundy carpet. Brass light fixtures point upward to illuminate the ceiling. The walls are a bright yellow with burgundy wainscotting. The overall image is luxurious, old money, almost like something from an old romance about the Vercite aetherships.

There are three other doors into the hallway. About halfway down there is one to starboard and one to port. The third is in the wall that terminates the hall.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz move to the south door and tries to listen in. “Anyone there?
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


SkitterShot Google Docs

The ship is very solidly constructed. Gaz hears nothing through the door.

If you try to open this door:
It doesn't open. It has apparently been jammed shut from the other side.

A strength or engineering check will be needed to open it.

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo stares at the door, "Stuck. I can help pry it open if no one can figure out a another way." As he waits he loads several serums into darts for his weapon.

Kept forgetting, loading 2 Id Moss, 1 analgesic and one sedative into darts.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Quonx pushes through her fellow Skittermanders, "Hmmm. Let me try something. Closed doors are bad." She opens up a kit on her hip and starts fiddling with the door mechanism.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


SkitterShot Google Docs

Quonx easily finds a way to goose the motors on the door. There's a loud snap and the door jerks open. Inside smooth wooden flooring and paneled walls give this large chamber an air of elegance that is immediately countered by the obvious mess and rank smell of body odor and other foulness. In the aft part of the room is a bar made from real mahogany. In front of the bar are several stools and behind it is the nonfunctioning husk of a bartender robot and an unmarked door. Half a dozen tables and accompanying chairs are pushed against the forward wall to make room for makeshift cots.

There's a flash and a laser bolt strikes the door's lintel. A voice speaks simultaneously in your ears and mind, ["Stop right there! I'll shoot, I mean it!"]

A tall and lithe lashunta woman with dark orange hair that comes down to her shoulders sits at a table, pointing a pistol at the door. A dozen other Pact Worlds citizens of various species are scattered throughout the room whether seated at the bar or tables or lying on the cots in the middle of the room. Some of the citizens reach for knives or crude clubs.

You've got a surprise round.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz shuts down the door back again. If possible, he’ll leave a little bit of it open, or just yell through it. “Hello! We are the crew of the salvage ship Clutch. Have you seen our captain? He’s a very tall vesk that looks tired all the time”. He takes a step back, as if he just realized something. “Wait, are you here to salvage this ship too? Oh-oh! Can we share it?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"I take it back! Closed doors are good! Nufriends, please, don't shoot us! We can come to an understanding, gree?" Quonx helps Gazigaz close the door again, trying to fix it into place so that the door is open a sliver.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo moves to the side, "The nufriends here are strange... Is shooting like shaking hands on this ship?" As Gaz begins talking to the newly found people, Dak tries to help.

"By the stars I promise we're nufriends, we just want to help our captain. Maybe we can help you? Then you can help us? Gree?"

Diplomacy Assist/DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


SkitterShot Google Docs

The voice, probably that of the female lashunta, only speaks verblly, "Salvage ship? You're not from the Emerald Empyrean or the cruise line? Stay right there! Tell us exactly who you are, how you got here, and what you want on our ship."

Under or behind her speech, you can hear murmured discussions break out, although you can't make out any words or determine a general tenor.

A second diplomacy roll is required to move negotiations forward.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

I am Gazigaz, he is Dakoyo, she is Quonx and she is Nako!”, he points to each one, though nobody inside the room can see it. “We are the crew of the Clutch! Our captain left us behind to explore this ship, and when he never came back, we came to find him. Are you sure you are not here for the salvage too?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Yes, yes. We are a species known as skittermanders nufriends. We do not work for a cruise line or this ship. Our captain, a vesk, found the ship adrift and came about to see if it was salvageable. He has not returned or responded to communications, and we worried he needs our help." Dak pauses, "Do you need our help nufriends?"

Still trying to help Gaz... Gaz don't forget your extra d6 for Diplomacy Expertise as an Envoy.
Diplomacy Assist/DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Skill expertise (Diplomacy): 1d6 ⇒ 5

Thanks!

Skill expertise on Diplomacy, Weapon focus (small arms)... this character is nuts


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

Nako, at first, gets into fighting position, but seeing her friends and nufriends not attacking, slowly relaxes. "We were just looking for our captain. He's about this tall--" She tries to reach up high enough, but realizes the futility of this effort, and puts her hand down. "Well, you get the idea, he's very tall, and covered in scales. Have you seen him, nufriends?"

Diplomacy to aid (untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


SkitterShot Google Docs

The diplomacy offensive overwhelms they people's reservations. They welcome you into the ship's bar and dining room. The people are the passengers, and they've been living in this room for nearly a week.

The leader, the lashunta woman, is Voryna Kopalli, an environmental preservationist on Castrovel. She took charge when the crew first alerted them to an 'issue' with the ship's AI. A few hours later she was able to keep control of the passengers when M2 announced the unfortunate accidental deaths of the crew. They disabled the robot bartender, made one breif foray to recover the cots, blankets and some supplies, and barricaded themselves into the room to await rescue.

There are eleven other passengers, an elderly male human, a young female human socialite, two middle-aged male human vidgamers, two fastidious shirrens from Absalom Station (both female), a female kasatha with a cybernetic arm, a drunk male ysoki, a matronly female vesk, a melancholy agender android, and a male bleachling gnome. They are all quite scared and many don’t believe they are going to make it home.

In addition, one of the human crew members, Locke Linler, lies wounded and unconscious on one of the piles of blankets. He was hurt when he attempted to shut down M2’s computer core and stumbled his way back to this room.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz gives one of his serums of healing to the wounded human. 1d8 ⇒ 4

"Wait a minute... so you didn't see the captain?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

"We haven't seen anyone else, since we took refuge here. M2 hasn't bothered us, but we're running low on supplies and well, sanitation and hygiene is suffering."

The door behind the bar leads to a store room, one end of which has been their latrine. That explains the odor in the bar.

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Quonx wants to hear more about this M2, and confidently asks Voryna to elaborate. "Nufriend Voryna, what seems to be going on with M2. Why are you afraid of it?"

Wayfinders

"Dakoyo" Male NG skittermander priest mystic 2 | HP 8/14 SP 7/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +9; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Dakoyo motions to Quonx, "Can you help me? Bring your med kit and we'll see if we can help the crewman." He then moves to the injured human and tries to tend his wounds.

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

I'd hate to waste spells/potions, but if this doesn't work then I'll move to those.

As the two treat any other injuries, "See nufriends, we're very helpful. Gree? Can you help us too? Maybe tell us what M2 is doing or what happened before it stopped helping. Do you think M2 would hurt our captain?"

Wayfinders

"Quonx" Female CG skittermander scholar mechanic 2 | HP 14/14 SP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Memory module 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Yes yes. I'll help out. Allsix!"

Medicine: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


"Nako" Female NG skittermander spacefarer soldier 2 | HP 16/16 SP 17/18 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +0, SM: +0; low-light vision | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: None.

"Well, it tried to kill us. I mean, I'm no expert in robots, but that seems like a major problem, gree?"


SkitterShot Google Docs

Voryna elaborates on her tale. "The crew woke us. They told us that there was a small problem with the AI and gathered us in here. Then they left to fix the issue. About an hour later, they brought Locke back here, close to death. They left to try again. Ten minutes later, cool as anything, M2 announced that the crew had been killed in an unfortunate accident. Like she didn't just kill them herself. She keeps trying to lure us out with promises of special massages, or calming sessions in the viewing gallery, but we know she'll just kill us."

Locke's injuries are severe. It's easy for Dakoyo and Quonx to see evidence of electrical burns and severe blunt trauma. The damage is deep and long term. With the medkit, you're able to set some bones and smear ointment on the burns, but Linler is still comatose.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

"Well, it seems obvious what we need to do: we will go deep into the ship, find that computer and ask if he saw the captain! I'm sure a good talk will solve everything - a computer called Meet You can't be that bad!"

Quote:
Gazigaz gives one of his serums of healing to the wounded human. 1d8 ⇒ 4

Taps the mic *Is this thing on?*


SkitterShot Google Docs

Overhearing Dakoyo and Quonx discussing their patient, Gaz takes a short break from his conversation with Voryna to contribute a serum to their effort. The serum improves the patient's condition instantly. A very weak, but lucent Locke Linler opens his eyes and rasps, "Water?"

Locke is now also available for conversation.

My apologies, The Ragi. I was focused on the dialogue in your post so I overlooked the pertinent bit about the serum. Then I jumped the rails onto the Dakoyo-Quonx line.

Acquisitives

Male CG skittermander xenoseeker envoy 2 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5, SM: +5; low-light vision | Speed 30ft | charge cloak 1/1 | Active conditions: None.

Gazigaz puts his face right on Locke's face, smiling. "Sure! By the way, we need to go ask the computer about our Captain... do you think he knows anything about it? Ah, I am Gazigaz, he is Dakoyo, she is Quonx and she is Nako! How are you?

No sweat!

51 to 100 of 217 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / tt's Skitter Shot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.