GM Litejedi's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Anniversary Edition

Game Master Litejedi

The Edge of Anarchy!
Starting Day: 4th of Arastus, 4712 AR
Today: 9th of Arastus, 4712 AR

Current Combat Map
CotCT Loot
Map of Korvosa
Important Places, Lodging, and Shopping in Korvosa

See the campaign tab for the current state of Korvosa.


1,201 to 1,217 of 1,217 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

Magda smiles as it seems most of the group agrees. She looks apologetic to Shi "Sorry fox lady, I know you got us in and out without a fuss, but sometimes the only way to fix something is to break, like fixing the city means breaking those asshats."

"So Now? Or later tonight? Or dawn even?"


Male Human Fighter (Siegebreaker) 3 | AC 21, Touch 12, FF 19 | HP 37/37 | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +8 | Bull Rush | Overrun

"If we go now we know exactly what our opposition is. But attacking in the early morning, before the sun is up, will surely have some of them asleep. I say we go then, but I am fine at any time."


Female Kitsune | Vigilante (teisatsu)3 | HP 21/21| AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16| CMD 15| Fort +2| Ref +6| Will +3 | Init +9 | Perc +6

She doesn't disagree that the man isn't a dirt bag, but even shady elements that at least seem to abide by the law have their place in a city as big as Korvosa. She worries what the repercussion might be in shutting this place down but replies with a shrug "I'll help of course, I just think there are more pressing issues. At least if we wait until morning we can get this intel back to Kroft and tell her of our plan. Plus, Marcus is right, if we wait until morning hopefully some will be asleep or gone."


Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

"That makes sense. In case things goes ass up, what needs to be done would already be done." meaning the intel is where is needed if they all end up dead.


Female Human (Varisian) Ranger (Sable company marine, Urban ranger) 3 | HP: 31 | AC: 17: T: 13: FF: 14 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +2 | Init: +7 (+5 outside Korvosa) | Perception: +8

"I'm not opposed to eliminating more scum, I was only suggesting that we catch him completely unprepared. If those of you that went in just now believe the time is right now, we should go end this cretin this instant."


Male Human Fighter (Siegebreaker) 3 | AC 21, Touch 12, FF 19 | HP 37/37 | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +8 | Bull Rush | Overrun

"Sounds like we return the intel, then attack before sunrise."


Combat Map - Korvosa (Unrest) | Corruption: +6, Crime: +0, Economy: +1 Law: +5, Lore: +3, Society: +0, Danger: +10

GM:

1d100 ⇒ 61

The party quickly makes their way back to Citadel Volshyenek, where they are ushered into Cressida's office. She looks up from her paperwork.

"That was fast - and who's this gnome with you?" She squints at Belzer, and frowns, then looks up.

Sense Motive (Hunch): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

"It doesn't matter, were you successful? My guess is it didn't go too badly, nobody seems injured." She cocks her head and looks at everyone questioningly.

You're back at her office, the same day, the evening of the 9th of Arastus.


Female Kitsune | Vigilante (teisatsu)3 | HP 21/21| AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16| CMD 15| Fort +2| Ref +6| Will +3 | Init +9 | Perc +6

Shi nods "Oh, this is Belzer. Your friend Vencarlo sent him to assist us since our companion Vera had to tend to some other things. As for out mission, he accepted the bribe though I had to put in five hundred of my own gold to cover the cost. You wouldn't happen to be able to reimburse that would you?"

Not waiting for an answer she adds "Magda also found something a bit disturbing and we were considering going back tomorrow and seeing about shutting down this King of Spiders. Seems like he has some skeletons in his closet, literally... We just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything more pressing with everything that has been going on."


Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

"A room full of bones, humanoid bones." Magda nods.


Female Human (Varisian) Arcanist (Harrowed Society Student) 2 | HP 12/12 | AC:16 T:12 FF:14 CMD:11 | F+0 (roll twice vs disease), R+2, W+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Mage Armor

As the party returns to the citadel, Vera heads over to meet them! "Literal skeletons in the closet?" she says, overhearing Magpie. "How horrid!" She shudders at the thought. "Sorry for disappearing on you all. I was a little shaken by the imp attack, especially when one of them got their poison in my system! But I'm feeling a lot better again. So, what did you all find? Some useful secrets I'm sure!


Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

Magda grins, happy to have Vera back, she whispers to the other teenager about the secrets "I think it is a sex thing"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Fighter (Siegebreaker) 3 | AC 21, Touch 12, FF 19 | HP 37/37 | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +8 | Bull Rush | Overrun

Marcus frowns...

Yup, that about sums it up. He frowns at Cressida expectantly.


Female Human (Varisian) Arcanist (Harrowed Society Student) 2 | HP 12/12 | AC:16 T:12 FF:14 CMD:11 | F+0 (roll twice vs disease), R+2, W+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Mage Armor

Vera gives Magda a hug, happy to see her again. When the half-orc leans in to whisper, Veral shudders. "Really? Gross!" whispers Vera back to Magda. "What a bad man! Are we really going back to fight him, though? Seems dangerous."


Female Human (Varisian) Ranger (Sable company marine, Urban ranger) 3 | HP: 31 | AC: 17: T: 13: FF: 14 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +2 | Init: +7 (+5 outside Korvosa) | Perception: +8

Kali is happy to see Vera return "Glad you are feeling better, Vera. " she says with a smile. "You've come back just in time for the real work."


Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

"Can't just leave him to hurt others again, right? Like everyone else did with Lamm?"


Female Human (Varisian) Arcanist (Harrowed Society Student) 2 | HP 12/12 | AC:16 T:12 FF:14 CMD:11 | F+0 (roll twice vs disease), R+2, W+3 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | Mage Armor

"I'm not sure if it's the same, though. Seems like the city is fine letting him be. . . " Vera considers how this compares to what happened with Gaedren. "But what exactly did you see?"

She looks up and smiles as Kali says hello. "Happy to see you too!" She then glances at Krovax and her smile fades. He looked just as scary as ever. Her gaze quickly moves to someone else.


Female Half Orc | Slum Shaman 3 | HP 21/21| AC 13 | T 10 | FF 13| CMD 14| Fort +3| Ref +2 | Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +12 | harrow points: 1 | Portrait

"The City doesn't!" Magda insists, "it is just people willing to look away so they don't have to get bloody."

"Well it wasn't me, it was a cockroach that saw. And not all their little clicky leg nonsense is anything other than nonsense, so... um... I mean it said was a mess of webs and hundreds of bones, many from people. Oh, and the webs shimmered and danced a bit like rainbows."

1,201 to 1,217 of 1,217 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Litejedi's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Anniversary Edition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.