For the Glory of the Veskarium!

Game Master Zizazat

Join the vesk crew of the VHS Jioh's Spine and climb into a orbital dropsled headed planetside for a mission to boost your personal honor and fight for the glory of the Veskarium!


201 to 213 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Vesk Male Adult Vesk House Soldier | LVL 1| HPs:13/13 | SPs:10/10 | RPS:4/4| EAC:13 | KAC:14 | F:+5 | R:+1 | W:+2 | Init:+5 | Prcptn:+0 | L-LV | SPD:40' | LRC:18/20 | SA Pistol: 30/30
Skills:
Acrobatics* (Dex) +1, Athletics* (Str) +4, Medicine (Int) +3, Piloting (Dex) +5, Stealth* (Dex) +1, Survival (Wis) +4

No problem, take your time and enjoy the holidays. I am driving down to my sister's house on the 26th so there will be a delay in my posting. I am expecting she has internet since her husband is a CFO but you never know. If I disappear for a few days, that is why.


For the Glory of the Veskarium! Docking Bay 3-3

Sleestack makes short work of the second door after the cleaning cycle is completed. The doors unlatch, hiss, and slowly slide open...

Beyond the doors the corridor continues another 7 meters, and then branches to the left (north). The corridor is dimly lit by the emergency lighting set at regular intervals in the walls, and the smell of decay immediately assaults your nostrils. There is a humanoid form laying face down on the floor just beyond the doors, wearing a white lab coat.


Male Male Vesk Priest Envoy 1 | SP 0/7 HP 10/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +1 | darkvision | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"One less for us to handle," observes Otosh.


F Vesk Operative 1 | SP 4/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init +4 | darkvision | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

From a distance, Sleestack will attempt to gain insights on the humanoid's condition.

Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

and then take good look around before bolding charging into the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


For the Glory of the Veskarium! Docking Bay 3-3

Between the emergency lights and your low-light vision you are able to see pretty well, the immobile form is laying face down, head towards the door your just entered from, they have purple hair, and there is a dried redish brown spot on the floor around the head and chest area. Most likely blood.


Male Male Vesk Priest Envoy 1 | SP 0/7 HP 10/12 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +2 | Init: +1 | darkvision | Perc: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Otosh will search the body, looking especially for access cards, IDs, weapons, loose change, and maybe some cigarettes. Oh, figuring out what species the creature is would be nice as well.


Vesk Male Adult Vesk House Soldier | LVL 1| HPs:13/13 | SPs:10/10 | RPS:4/4| EAC:13 | KAC:14 | F:+5 | R:+1 | W:+2 | Init:+5 | Prcptn:+0 | L-LV | SPD:40' | LRC:18/20 | SA Pistol: 30/30
Skills:
Acrobatics* (Dex) +1, Athletics* (Str) +4, Medicine (Int) +3, Piloting (Dex) +5, Stealth* (Dex) +1, Survival (Wis) +4

Katarasi glimpses towards Otosh and then back from where they came, then looks back, "Anything useful Otosh?"


For the Glory of the Veskarium! Docking Bay 3-3

Otosh moves in to investigate as his teammates cover him.

Flipping the body over, it is immediately obvious it is a damaya lashunta. They has been severely mangled, with three vicious claw marks across much of the face. The right antennae as been completely severed. There is dried blood on the face and neck, soaked into the lab coat. There is an access card clipped to the waistband and a personal compute device on the left wrist.


F Vesk Operative 1 | SP 4/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init +4 | darkvision | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Personal compute device? … sounds like I'm up."

Sleestack moves to the body and connects into the personal compute device trying to figure out what information may be on the device.

First disable any countermeasures.
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Attempt to hack the system to manipulate modules.
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Now access the unsecured system to extract the data we are interested in.
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


”Hm. Something bad has happened here. It may be a more complex mission than we’ve anticipated.”


Vesk Male Adult Vesk House Soldier | LVL 1| HPs:13/13 | SPs:10/10 | RPS:4/4| EAC:13 | KAC:14 | F:+5 | R:+1 | W:+2 | Init:+5 | Prcptn:+0 | L-LV | SPD:40' | LRC:18/20 | SA Pistol: 30/30
Skills:
Acrobatics* (Dex) +1, Athletics* (Str) +4, Medicine (Int) +3, Piloting (Dex) +5, Stealth* (Dex) +1, Survival (Wis) +4

"Isn't that the truth Vral! And I hope Vesk Intel didn't frak up on this mission."


For the Glory of the Veskarium! Docking Bay 3-3

Sleestack checks for countermeasures and starts working on extracting anything use from the device. She notices that a red light starts blinking on the side of the device, and the screen flashes a word on the screen that is not immediately recognized before it vanishes. This is followed by an electrical discharge!

DC 12 Ref Save for half of electrical damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8.

Afterward the device is a charred, melted brick.


F Vesk Operative 1 | SP 4/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init +4 | darkvision | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Sleestack makes a small grunt from the shock of the system. "Well this thing appears useless now." She drops it to the ground and looks forward for the next trapped room.

201 to 213 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Welcome to Jioh's Station! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.