GM Zephyre's PFS 9-15 The Bloodcove Blockade 3-7

Game Master Zephyre14

Help disrupt Aspis operations in the Bloodcove.


51 to 100 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

When the group exits, Molos whispers to the group. ”I can’t see any better option than going in as representatives of Shenri Dell. We need to get a plan together as we will no doubt be questioned.”

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"I agree. What kind of person is Shenri Dell and what kind of person would he associate with?" Catushlara whispers back to the tiefling while looking around as if taking in the sights.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 0/1 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ | Lucky 12
GM Zephyre wrote:
Alright, everyone has had a chance to try to get some information for the approach what is your plan and how do you enter the building?

Certainly not by stealth!

Agirran hangs out at the bar for a while after Richielieu and Voren leave, in part to see if they are followed out, but mostly for more rotgut.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

I am going to help you out here a touch, because it is stated the journal gives you all the info you need to pull off the ruse, but does not actual explain anything of the sort. Meaning any answer that basically says "representatives of Shinri Dell" in it will be successful for the purposes of any questions about being her representatives.

Also since I have heard no objections to the strategy since it was introduced before the information gathering detour, I am going to progress the story, this section has a very bad case of allowing option paralysis.

As you open the door to the Vanji Prospector's Guild,

"A polished table stands in the center of the room, surrounded by windows overlooking the Vanji River. The trunk of a massive mangrove grows through the northern wall, with two large roots breaking through the otherwise smooth wooden floor. A staircase ascends to the east, flanked by cabinets stuffed with leatherbound journals and waterproof scroll cases."

Inside this room are two guards and a tiger lounging across the room in the sunlight by the window. Upon entering on of the guards asks, We were not expecting guests. What business do you have with the Vanji Prospector's Guild?

Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

Molos sniffs at the rude reaction. ”We are here representing the interests of Shenri Dell. I don’t believe we need an appointment.”


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

The guard jumps aback slightly then responds. Yes, my apologies, guests of Miss Dell are always welcome, the Overseers are in the office up the stairs to the left, go on in, they will be happy to see you. I am uncertain of Shinri's gender, but I am feeling like it is supposed to be female for some reason, so I am rolling with it unless someone else knows for sure.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Catushlara proceeds towards the direction the guards, barely paying them any mind in what she hopes is how an important feeling criminal would act. She stops in front of the door, waiting for the others to join her before she goes any further.

Should I knock? Criminals full of themselves would just walk in, maybe. From the guards' reaction Dell is pretty important and I doubt her representative would act in such a way. Better play professional.
She thinks to herself as she prepares to give a firm knock on the door.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

Flavias keeps his nose held high and motions backhandedly towards Catushlara and the door.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 0/1 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ | Lucky 12

During all of this Agirran stands silent and menacing, not looking like a wizard at all.

Grand Lodge

Neutral Good Oread Warpriest 3 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 24/24 | AC: 19 (12 T, 17 F) | CMD: 18 | F: 6, R: 4, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 2 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Blessings 2/4 | Magic Stone 1/1 | Fervor 1/3 | Reroll 0/1
| Lucky Number: 2 9

Quarrion kept as quiet as his bulky self could be. He waited tensely for the knock and the response.

Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

”You heard the man, elf. Do go on in. We don’t want to keep our associates waiting!”

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

With three firm knocks Catushlara opens the door without waiting for a response.

Upon entering she takes a quick glance around the room, looking for things of note about the room and the occupants.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

The half-elf ends her scrutiny of the room with a frown, as if something met with her disapproval.


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Arched windows line the walls of the northern half of the room, providing an expansive view of the surrounding boardwalks. Two wingback chairs with rich upholstery stand on either side of a large desk, covered in documents, in the center of the room, each currently holding an overseer. Elaborate maps of the Vanji River delta and the Kaava Lands decorate the trunk of a giant mangrove bursting through the center of the room.

As the door opens one of the two elves looks u, realizes he does not recognize the visitors, but also heard nothing from the guards in the entryway and asks Who might we have the pleasure of meeting today and how may we help you?

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"I am Catushlara and these are my companion, Agirran, Molos, and Quarrion." the cleric says as she points at her companions in turn. "And we are representatives of Shenri Dell. We are here to conduct an inspection of your operations. So? Where are the books then?"

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 0/1 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ | Lucky 12
Catushlara Richielieu wrote:
"I am Catushlara and these are my companion, Agirran--"

**Grunt**


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Aaah, representatives of Shinri, here before anything else, we have something to show you.
Both gentlemen get up and move to escort your group to the other room.

You can sort out your order or anything you want to try to do while they escort you, but I am going to go ahead and introduce the other room.

The sloped walls of this dank warehouse merge with thick mangrove roots that arch overhead, their processes spun through the room like a tangled wooden web. Several crates bearing the Aspis Consortium’s seal are tucked between the roots. The sound of splashing water echoes throughout the room as the Vanji River laps up against the floor.

When the overseer opens the doors to the room he moves forward and presses a ring on the mangrove trees and then stepping back to meet you. Come on now, we have something especially brought in for Shinri, or her representatives to inspect for purchase.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Feeling a little apprehensive Catushlara tightens her grip on her naginata before proceeding into the room, ready for any signs of betrayal.

Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

”Let’s see what you have then. Be quick about it as we don’t have time to dawdle!”


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

As your group follows the overseer through the room you notice several crates laid about, with little indication of what each may be. When the team rounds the corner they notice a person being held captive by the roots of the mangrove tree that is easily recognized as the contact Malika Fenn.

When the Overseer reaches the East wall he picks up a letter and hands it to the team in slides presentation along with pointing to a tablet on the crates. I hope this pleases Miss Dell. Let us know, then we will discuss any other business you have.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 0/1 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ | Lucky 12

Agirran snatches the proffered paper, looks it over front and back, sniffs it, holds it to his ear, and seems to listen, then he takes a bite out of one corner and chews on it for moment seeming to consider its taste before swallowing. Apparently convinced of the scroll's safety he hands it to Catushlara. He stands back, and crosses his thick arms over his broad chest.

While doing all the above he surreptitiously reads, and commits the note to memory.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

Flavias continues his aloof act, almost as if he's bored to be here.

Eventually he sighs "I hate to ask indelicate questions, but my nephew made me promise. Apparently he fell in love..." Flavias mutters under his breath "again..."

"with a certain 'Malika,' who was last seen here in Bloodcove. I can't imagine you have any idea what I'm talking about, but a promise is a promise and I had to ask."

bluff if needed: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Accepting the paper from Agirran, Catushlara carefully reads the note before turning to one of the elves and asking: "The note mentions thieves...have there been any attempts? How goes the operation?"


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Interesting, I can answer both your questions at once, that little scamp over there is Malika, she was caught trying to cause trouble for us and the rest of the Aspis. There have been a few attempts by thieves, but most have either been caught, or as the note says, given bad loot that has caused them to recede their efforts. Otherwise the operations are going well, as you can see from that tablet and these other relics here. He says showing several other Mwangi cultural relics that are in this area of the warehouse along with the tablet.

Flavias thanks for the bluff to go with your comment, Catushlara, I will give that one to you for just your high diplomacy (which would beat the current theoretical bluff DC without a roll) as it fits with what is going on and your current cover without any lie involved, but for any other information anyone tries to fish out of them I will need bluff checks. Which I will warn will get harder the more you ask as it will make them more suspicious because anything else you may want to know for YOUR mission is clearly outside the realms of Shenri Dell's need to know.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

Flavias walks over to Malika and holds up her mouth and squeezes it open to look for missing teeth or other signs of abuse.

Flavias then asks with a sigh "How much for the 'scamp?"


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Sell the captive? Hmm, I don't know the Aspis' plans for prisoners, making it a risk for me, but everything has a price. I believe 1000gp would be an appropriate price.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Very well. Pay the man Flavias, and be done with it." Catushlara says as she glances at Flavias and continues "We are not being paid by the hour for this after all."

Turning to the elf the cleric states"The note warns of counterfeits. Although it would be nice to know how to identify them our job is to just transport the things. Please place the tablet in the bag." as she holds open a bag, cautious of touching the artifact.

Grand Lodge

Neutral Good Oread Warpriest 3 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 24/24 | AC: 19 (12 T, 17 F) | CMD: 18 | F: 6, R: 4, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 2 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Blessings 2/4 | Magic Stone 1/1 | Fervor 1/3 | Reroll 0/1
| Lucky Number: 2 9

Not being well suited to this type of work, Quarrion stood by and watched in case negotiations suddenly took a violent turn.


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

I will make sure that Mister Alrati is made aware of Miss Dell's interest and your procurement of the tablet, so that payment can be arranged. The overseer says as he puts the tablet in Catushlara's pack. Now was there any other business that you needed to address before we can get back to our work?


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

As Flavias is evaluating Malika for harm she feigns fear for a moment then makes a realization. Oh, your nephew he must be Sawthings Gulianus. He is such a sweet man, I didn't know he felt that way about my poor hidden, scampness."

bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Paying attention to Malika, Flavias is able to tell that she is trying to tell him she saw things that are hidden in this room.

overseer sense motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

The overseer does not have any idea about the secret message she is trying to convey though.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Something about Malika's words raises Catushlara's curiosity and makes her take a close look at the surrounding boxes. She turns around as if to look at Quarrion and taking a careful look at the room as she does so.
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

I must say, you seem to be doing quite well for yourselves. she says to their host as she walks towards Quarrion intentionally bumping against one of the boxes. Any legal complications we need to be aware off? she inquires of the elf.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

Flavias mumbles loudly to himself "1,000gp, bah he's only my nephew, maybe though... my sister might stop baking me those lovely hazelnut cookies... I've got to wait awhile and think before opening that can of worms."

Flavias drops her unceremoniously back to the floor, a new small metal mithral tube in her lap.

bluff to pass secret message: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
sleight of hand to pass off chime of opening: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Flavias turns back to the overseer "Perhaps a deal can be made, although your price is far too steep. Let's talk other business first. Harvacus of the Saltroots. We have some business with him afterwards. We've never met with him personally before and written reports can be oh so drab, what can you confirm about him?"


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Flavias I need a Bluff Check on the question. (I know it is true, but it is more about continuing to maintain your cover than about the truth of your words. I will roll it for you this time, in the future if you want to roll go ahead, if you don't include it in your post I will just roll for you.)

Catushlara notices several things, there is a secret door on the south wall that seems like it would be used for loading and unloading goods in and out of the warehouse, along with very small labels on the crates in the different sections of the warehouse, added to map of goods, investments, and operations.

Thank you for the compliment I like to think we do well here. What we do is absolutely legal in bloodcove, some other places may frown upon our tactics, but that is not our concern here.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

The overseer seems oblivious to what Flavias is passing off to Malika.
Yes, I thought it might be a bit much for you, but it is too risky for me to go any lower.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

With Flavias question the overseer walks over to a different stack of crates and opens them up while talking. Yes, Harvacus is the leader of the Saltroot druids and they control the mangroves around the area to allow or block the water passage of boats. We have, He pulls a few specific sheets of paper out handing them to whoever follows him.a working relationship with them based on giving them rare seeds and minerals that we procure throughout the Fever Sea. While it is quite difficult having to mover the operation frequently as we use scorched earth measures to get the supplies, it is well worth the cooperation of the druids.

Looking over the papers he shows off, confirms the details of his statements on sets of shipping manifests.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Catushlara takes the sheets from the overseer and reads through them while nodding to herself. Risky? Why would it be risky to lower the price? Surely if she is such a troublemaker it would be better to get rid of her as soon as possible? You do need to keep her fed and in reasonable shape while she is here after all. She says trying to reason with him as she continues reading the files.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

It is risky enough to offer to sell her, she hasn't been a problem for us persay, but has been leaking out Aspis secret information from Bloodvoce. I hear she is going to get taken up the Aspis chain by someone, and whether we were in business with them or not, they run this town, I am not willing to risk upsetting them for pittance. I like you guys, so I can go as low as 750gp, but no less.

Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

Molos sniffs haughtily. ”Very well. I’ll take her back to Miss Dell. What else do I get for the gold,” Molos says as he counts out 750 gold, and looks around. ”Anything else in here, the Lady would appreciate as a sign of good faith?”

Grand Lodge

Neutral Good Oread Warpriest 3 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 24/24 | AC: 19 (12 T, 17 F) | CMD: 18 | F: 6, R: 4, W: 6 | Init: 2 | Perc: 2 | Speed 20 |
Tracked Resources:
Blessings 2/4 | Magic Stone 1/1 | Fervor 1/3 | Reroll 0/1
| Lucky Number: 2 9

Once Malika's freedom had been purchased, Quarrion moves to escort her from the room.

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

I try and include rolls when I think they'll be relevant, please don't hesitate to roll them if I don't. No point in waiting for another exchange etc.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Taking note of where the important things are Catushlara leaves the room while Molos is occupying the overseer, "forgetting" to return the notes she was reading to the overseer and putting it into the bag as she goes down the stairs.

Not sure if I need to roll Stealth for this but I'm having trouble with the dice roller. Please roll for me if it is needed.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Catushlara waits by the door quietly, hoping the overseer doesn't remember the note. As she opens the door she sees Molos and nods at the arcanist.


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Catushlara Sleight of Hand Untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 To not be too obvious while Molos distracts.

Overseer perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Molos Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 To distract while counting money for Catushlara to take the notes

Overseer Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

I moved Molos in to the room otherwise he would not have heard the conversation about buying Malika, and also moved him to talk to the Overseer that the others had been working with to give Catushlara a chance to walk off with the papers.

Working together Molos counting his coins to buy Malika's freedom distracts the Overseers enough to allow even the untrained Catushlara to stash away the shipping manifests in her bag.

The Overseer replies to Molos, No I don't think we have anything else of interest for Miss Dell at the moment.

As Catushlara and Quarrion make their way to the door with Malika, one of the Overseers follows them to make sure to keep everyone escorted.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Catushlara grips her naginata tightly with sweaty palms as they are escorted out, her heart beating fast. Not hearing the overseer shouting or ordering their capture she prays to Sarenrae to watch over them.

We are almost out. Just a little more. My goddess please let us pass without any incident.


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

IS everyone going to try to make there way out or do you have more business in any of the rooms or with any of the patrons in this building?

Sovereign Court

Human Mesmerist 6 HP 15/51| AC 20, T 15, FF 15, CMD 20 | F+6, R+12, W+8 | Init +6 | Perception +8

heading out at this point with the prisoner in tow.


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

The only one that has not made their intentions clear is Molos, so I am going to move us along.

As you all head for the door the Overseers escort you down to the entry way, but do not follow you to the door, though their presence makes it obvious and apparent to the guards that the prisoner is allowed to leave with you.

If any of you try to make conversation with Malika, she does everything she can to try to keep looking like a prisoner and keep her mouth shut with fear of the cover being blown while still so close to the guild.

When you meet back up with Fola and Guaril they are happy to see that you have recovered Malika and thank you all. Malika finally drops her cover and also thanks you for getting her out of there and asks what the mission is, knowing that her rescue is not the only reason the team is here if Fola and Guaril are involved. After a quick catch-up discussion Malika offers to help in negotiations Erwyn Harvacus as gratitude for rescuing her.

We need to get a move onGuaril says with some urgency,while it seems you got out smoothly, I am sure the Aspis will realize something is up eventually, especially with the blundering you all made at the tavern. I can set up a meeting with Erwyn Harvacus rather quickly or we can try to find Ungala, but her whereabouts are currently unknown and your team will have to track her down Diplomacy, knowledge local, or survival if we are to find her. Which do you want to take care of first, though we will need to do both eventually?

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Let's send out some feelers for Ungula while we go talk to the Druids. We should have some word by the time we finish with the Saltroots. Catushlara suggested to the others. How do you usually contact Ungala? Does she have any usual haunts? She inquired of the senior Pathfinders.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Bloodcove Compass Truthseeker 1

Fola replies, Our usual contacts with Ungala have not been responding, it would seem she has recently secluded herself, though we are uncertain the exact circumstances that brought this about.

With some managing about he people in Bloodcove on the way to the Saltroot Druids Catushlara asks around if anyone has information on Ungala, but struggles to find any until one civilian she asks, pauses for a moment, looks her and the others in her group over, decides that they have no ill will for Ungala and says, I do know where to find her. I can take you to her, you look rather capable, maybe you can be of help.

Do you follow the person to Ungala now, or go to the Saltroot Druids now?

Dark Archive

Arcanist 4 | HP 30/30 | AC 13/13/10 | F+4, R+5, W+5 | Cold, Electricity & Fire Resistance 5 | Arcane Reservoir 5/7 | Init.+9 | Perc+0 | SM+0 | Darkvision 60'

Molos suggests heading to find Ungala while they have someone willing to lead the group to them.

The Exchange

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter (viking) 2/Water Wizard 2 | hp 38 | AC 16, T 11, FF 14 | CMD 17 | F +6, R +2, W +4 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | Kn(Arc, Geo, Loc, Nat) +9, KnDun +8, KnEng +8, Perc +0, SensM +0, Scrft +9 | arcane bond 0/1 | ♬ Theme Song (crank up to 11!) ♬ | Lucky 12
GM Zephyre wrote:
We need to get a move onGuaril says with some urgency,while it seems you got out smoothly, I am sure the Aspis will realize something is up eventually, especially with the blundering you all made at the tavern.

"He's talking about you guys. Have any of you even been to a bar before?" Agirran says off-handedly to the rest of the crew. He turns back to Guaril and continues. "Seriously Greasy, what knee-slappin', ham-handed idiot picked this team anyway? Is this like one of those 'mercy missions.' It's like pickin' a party of mounted palindins to infiltrate the thieves' guild"

=================

GM Zephyre wrote:
With some managing about he people in Bloodcove on the way to the Saltroot Druids Catushlara asks around if anyone has information on Ungala, but struggles to find any until one civilian she asks, pauses for a moment, looks her and the others in her group over, decides that they have no ill will for Ungala and says, I do know where to find her. I can take you to her, you look rather capable, maybe you can be of help.

"Sure Mac. Lead on, and may Molos take the hindmost."

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-elf Cleric 4 | HP 36 | AC 15(T 11 FT 15 ) |CMB:+5, CMD:16 | F:+9 R:+3 W:+8(+2 vs Enchantment(Compulsion) | Init:+5|Perc:+9,SM:+9 | Speed: 30ft | Touch of Good 6/6 | Channel Positive Energy 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Seeing as it was her idea in the first place Catushlara votes to folloe the guide. Curious at their guide's word the half-elf asked What troubles Ungula and how can we help?

51 to 100 of 207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zephyre's PFS 9-15 The Bloodcove Blockade 3-7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.