The Red Arm of Absalom - Ongoing Campaign

Game Master GM Red

Currently: Assault on Absalom

Initiative:

[dice=D]1d20+15[/dice
[dice=Gallix]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Mr P]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Uesugi]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Cup]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Sirettis]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Longjing]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Stali]1d20+5[/dice

Adventure Bonuses
- One potion CSW/PC, one 3rd level potion/PC
- Force an opponent to reroll an attack roll once
- +4 to Initiative for all PCs vs Constructs (One-time)
- +4 to Initiative for all PCs vs Undead (One-time)
- single piece of +1 bane ammunition/PC. Bane keyed to creature type/subtype of PC's choice.
- One PC can reroll any one d20 roll. They must use the new result

Adventure Briefing


5,701 to 5,750 of 7,248 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

If I'm also allowed a quick buff between escaping the cathedral and the start of the chase...

Gallix pulls his mutagenic cigarette from his breast pocket again, shoves it between his lips with a fair amount of frustration showing, and lights it with a click. "Sorry for my poor showing in there, guys," he says as the mutagen begins to take hold, "You know how well I handle poisons after all!" He inhales once again and the red sliver of smoke curls around his head in lazy spirals as his muscles nearly double in size. "Now let's catch us a thief!"

Mutagen effects: +4 Str/-2 Int, +2 natural armor bonus, +2 damage in melee, low-light vision, and a +10 enhancement bonus to base speed for the next 70 minutes.
With mutagen and haste in effect, Gallix has a base speed of 70ft.

Forgoing the Mr. D's Magical Mystery Cart Ride, Gallix rushes headlong into the crowd, screaming as he runs, "OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

Overrun, Mutagen, Speed bonus: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 + 8 = 33 Plus another +5 if Sirettis does cast one of her spells

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

I noticed kinetic haul has limited use here, too little speed.

D. tries shoving the crowd as he starts chasing the thief.
Overrun, speed bonus: 1d20 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 6 = 18

Assuming he gets through, 2nd move action to do some acrobatics.
Acro with overflow, speed bonus: 1d20 + 13 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 6 = 33

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

Sirettis watches the thief's acrobatics and decides to simply fly over the crowd.

Sirettis will spend a standard action for her flight hex, and then spend a move action to fly over the crowd. I'm adding +6 from Mr. Peppers and his haste spell. Flight Hex lets me fly at 60 feet (good), so I don't know if that stacks with haste and boosts my bonus even further.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 6 = 18

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Full move

Uesugi feels the peculiar feeling of Mr. Peppers spell. The world briefly slows and as he takes off through the crowd navigating through it he anticipates every action by the people in the crowd before they even realize they are moving.

I move 20 ft so haste only provides +4
sense motive, haste, good hope: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 4 + 2 = 30

He then takes advantage of his speed and navigates through the narrow alleyway his eyes focused on the thief ahead of him.

GM I'd like to use my slippers of spider climbing to run along the side of the wall and out of the way of people.

acrobatics, armor penalty, haste, good hope: 1d20 + 3 - 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 6 + 4 + 2 = 12

If the second check succeeds
Running across the side of the wall he attempts to circumnavigate a cart that now rushes into is way. MOVE!"

Intimidate, good hope: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29

The Concordance

149000-10 | "Lady Calpurnia Underhall Poshkettle of House Al-Hadir" | Female NG Gnome Studious Librarian Bard 8 | HP 72/59 | AC 18 (21), T 13, FF 16 | CMD 15 | F +5 R +9 W +7 | Init +5 | Per +20, SM +20 | Speed 20 ft | Bard Song 23/23 | Spells 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 | Active Conditions: Unseen Servant, Lucky Number 5, +1 Perform Sing
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50; KP 39/50; LN 36/50; SN 47/50; ToS 50/50

Cup flies above the crowd, trying to aid her friends (like Pep) down below.

Pointing the dirextion of the crowd, she calls, “Move that way!”

AID ANOTHER Sense Motive, Good Hope+Haste Speed Bonus: 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 20 + 2 + 6 = 36

As her friends are preparing to leap, Cup yells, “Use your knees, Pep! You got the long legs for this, just run and GO!”

AID ANOTHER Acrobatics to Jump, Good Hope+Haste Speed Bonus: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 + 6 = 25

“Hey you in the crowd! Out of the way! Move that fruit cart, NOW!”

AID ANOTHER Untrained Intimidate, Size Penalty, Good Hope+Haste Speed Bonus: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 4 + 2 + 6 = 26

Each of these is a plus 4 AID ANOTHER because of Cup’s Helpful Halfling trait to a friend that might need the help.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mr. Peppers puts on quite a performance that sends speed rushing through each of his allies. The possibly unintended side effect to this is Gallix taking barreling off into the crowd with distressing speed and force. He knocks over several staring pedestrians, including a child or two, who couldn't quite understand his sped up warning. The latter half of the masses realize what appears to be a wild animal is barreling past and scream about a loose gorilla while diving for cover. His path is clear.

Sir D manages to take advantage of the parting sea of people to muscle a few stragglers aside with effort. His mild display is overshadowed by the ease with which he glides through the narrow alleyway, appearing to walk up the wall to bypass the people within.

Sirettis simply lifts herself into the air and easily drifts past the people below. She has an excellent view of her allies causing a chaotic mess but has no trouble herself getting through.

Cup joins her in the air and easily bypasses the crowd. Though she does so with much more gusto and a screaming to steer her allies away from complete mayhem.

Uesugi moves like he's chased a few people through the streets before. He drifts past people like they aren't even there, the bustle of the chaos shoving him along to the alley where he follows after Sir D with less grace, but completely effectively. He drops out of the alley just as a cart passes and its horse rears up. The driver looks ready to curse out the samurai, but the intensity of his shout has the man simply swallow his words and steer the cart to clear the path.

As for our thief? Uesugi is close enough to her now to notice a few oddities as she finishes scaling the roof and looks back down towards her pursuers. Not only does she have what appear to be horns peeking out of the top of her head, but a tail trailing behind. The woman hesitates a moment seeing how close things are getting and pulls out a scroll which she immediately reads... then she vanishes right before your eyes.

-- Bold is up (Round 2) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (8 rds left)

Sir D (-1)
Mr. Peppers (-15)

Thief
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-16)
Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-25)
Longjing (-8)

Please see the map for skill checks you need, so I don't flood you all with lists of checks to make for each person. =)

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

Noticing that he's lagging behind his bald-headed buddies, Gallix leaps over a low wall and attempts to maneuver between overturned baskets and piles of unidentified refuse to catch up.

Attempting full round action to move 3 squares

Acrobatics, Speed bonus: 1d20 + 7 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 8 = 25
Escape Artist, Speed bonus: 1d20 + 6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 8 = 16
I don't know what the DC is here, but I don't like the sound of a 16. Using a folio reroll on that Escape Artist check.
Escape Artist, speed: 1d20 + 6 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 8 = 21

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

D. displays a gaze of anger and ruthlessness.

"Move the cart, NOW."
Intimidate, good hope: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 2 = 27

Being 1 square behind her..

D. accellerates a grain of sand, and flings it at the thief, aiming to hamper her speed of escape.

Kinetic trip, good hope: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31
Bowling infusion. Instead of Str, i apply my Con, which is at 20 from overflow.

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

So, flying. Can I just spend a full round action to simply fly over the next 3 squares? I don't think it matters this turn, because:

Sirettis watches the thief disappear from view. With a sigh, Sirettis pulls out her scroll of see invisibility, uses it, and continues looking for the thief's last known position.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

Mr Peppers watches everyone disappear from sight in a blur of movement "Hrm I better work to catch up. Well, not too hard at least, I can still see some of them."

"Excuse me Sir, Miss? Please let me pass, I've got a thief to catch. Yes, quite exciting."

Sense Motive, Speed Bonus, Cup's Aid: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 = 14

However it seems the man and his wife are quite talkative and things drag on longer than he'd hoped. "Yes this cloak IS beautiful! So glad you noticed. Its a bit dirty at the moment, and streaked with some shards of glass and a bit of blood, but it has quite the regal bearing doesn't it."

Damn these dice.

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Uesugi watches the thief disappear noting it's unusual features.

He yells out, "She scaled up the building and has disappeared! Be wary she is not human. Her head bares small horns and she has a tail!"

Seeing her disappear he tries to push ahead hopeful to catch her before it is too late.

Reflex: Blindly Forward, Good Hope: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16

Once again activating his slippers of spider climbing he runs up the building with no effort and looks around for any sign of the thief.

Perception,Good Hope: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21

"Shinobi. Know that when we find you there will be no mercy given to you. Drop the key and begone or you will join the rest of your clan in the Graveyard or in the Abyss if that is where you spawn from."

Diplomacy, Good Hope: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30

Addendum - Sorry I forgot to make my check for the square that I am in so I have used the rolls in the order that it should have gone

The Concordance

149000-10 | "Lady Calpurnia Underhall Poshkettle of House Al-Hadir" | Female NG Gnome Studious Librarian Bard 8 | HP 72/59 | AC 18 (21), T 13, FF 16 | CMD 15 | F +5 R +9 W +7 | Init +5 | Per +20, SM +20 | Speed 20 ft | Bard Song 23/23 | Spells 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 | Active Conditions: Unseen Servant, Lucky Number 5, +1 Perform Sing
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50; KP 39/50; LN 36/50; SN 47/50; ToS 50/50

Was Cup looking in the Assassin's Direction when she disappeared?

Perception, Good Hope: 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 20 + 2 = 23

Huh. I'll leave it to the GM to decide if that worked or not.

If it worked, Cup glitterdusts the assassin. If it doesn't work, Cup waits for Sirettis to point out the assassin, and then she glitterdusts.


Since a couple of you have reached her square the chase ends. How far off the map you are is listed below. With haste I think all of you will be able to get into the fray within a round. New map is up in the link which I have wisely added to my info bar.

Gallix's eagerness to keep up proves fruitful, and though his suddenly increased muscle mass nearly gets him stuck passing through the alleyway he realizes that if he twists just a little bit more to the sides he can squeeze through. He catches up in time to see Uesugi nearly stumble into a pothole, catching himself at the last moment before scaling the wall up to where he last saw the thief. His cries for surrender go unheeded.

Poor Mr. Peppers has little luck himself, as his words only seem to further draw in the couple. "Oh, we didn't want to bring up that bit of wear and tear, but now that you mention it we happen to have the most wonderful tailors and cleaners. They could fix that right up for you. We promise they're the best in town. Why we could show you to the shop right now, it's only a half dozen blocks from here and we could brunch!"

D. makes a valiant effort to slam a tiny grain of sand into the vanished foe, but it fails to connect. The reason why becomes apparent when the coordinated efforts of Cup and Sirettis are able to pinpoint and coat the assassin in glitter. She had been standing a few feet to the side of the spot the kineticist had aimed for.

The burst of glitter gets into her eyes and she curses, rubbing at them viciously as her vision waters and blurs. Sirettis notes the thief holds her position and raises hand over her head moments before the entire area around her and the rooftops goes dark.

Anyone without darkvision and within 60 ft will need to make perception checks to try and find your target. The DC is 34. Her last known location is on the map!

Spellcraft DC 18:
Darkness

GM Stuff:

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Stealth: 1d20 + 23 + 40 - 40 ⇒ (11) + 23 + 40 - 40 = 34
New Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

-- Bold is up (Round 3/4) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (7 rds left)

Sir D (-1) - 30 ft out
Mr. Peppers (-15) - 120 ft out

Thief
Cup (-26) - 90ft out
Uesugi (-16) - On Map
Gallix (-8) - On Map
Sirettis (-25) - 90 ft out
Longjing (-8) - 90 ft out

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

Perception, Good Hope: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20

Gallix peers through the magically conjured darkness and curses under his breath. "These casters are becoming a real hassle, 'Sugi," he mutters to his samurai companion as he reaches toward his belt. Unclipping the cover on a small pouch at his belt, Gallix draws out his wayfinder and speaks the command word to activate the light spell stored within it.

Move to draw the wayfinder, standard to activate it, right?

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

Sirettis shakes her head, pulls out her wand of Cure Moderate Wounds and approaches the scene.

Flight Speed of 60 + 30 from haste means I should be on the map next turn.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

Mr Peppers bids the couple farewell as he races ahead towards the others "I'm afraid I'm needed, but I'll take you up on that later maybe? Where are you staying in the city? Or maybe you should just leave me a note at the Pathfinder Lodge, thanks!"

Tall, dark and late races along trying to get back into things and sees a darkness up ahead that can only be magical. "Trickery I see."

Double move plus haste.. so 90'? Or would it be 120'?

I should have a few rounds of See Magic left, unless the dewebbing took some real time in the auction house.

See Magic:

See Magic (Su): The arcanist can see magical auras. If she expends 1 point from her arcane reservoir, for 1 minute she instantly recognizes magic item auras and spell effects (as per detect magic). During this time, she is treated as if she had studied each aura for 3 rounds, and she treats her Knowledge (arcana) check as if she had rolled a 15 on the d20. In addition, if she touches a magic item during this time, she can immediately identify its properties using Spellcraft without needing to spend 3 rounds examining the object. If an enemy possesses the object, the arcanist must first succeed at a melee touch attack in order to touch the item.


Gallix: You got it.
Sirettis: You move at 90, so you can be on the map as a move. Meaning you still have a standard if you want it.
Peppers:Double move plus haste is 120, means you can reach the map.

Gallix pulls out his wayfinder as the shadows come, but the light it releases is unable to penetrate darkness before him.

Sirettis draws closer and her darkvision allows her to see within the spell, revealing the thief still standing where she was trying to clear her eyes of glitter.

Mr. Peppers dislodges himself from an inopportune conversation and darts off to catch up with his friends in the starting fray. His magically enhanced sight assaults him multiple magical auras coming from within the darkness. The darkness itself is a faint evocation. He also detects two faint auras of transmutation, two faint auras of abjuration, a moderate aura of illusion, a moderate aura of abjuration, and a moderate aura of transmutation.

-- Bold is up (Round 3/4) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (7 rds left)

Sir D (-1) - 30 ft out
Mr. Peppers (-15)
Thief
Cup (-26) - 90ft out
Uesugi (-16) - On Map

Gallix (-8) - On Map
Sirettis (-25) - 90 ft out
Longjing (-8) - 90 ft out

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

Mr Peppers will speak in Tian to the group as he sees what's going on "If you stay out of the darkness I can try to disrupt it once I catch my breath!"

I should know exactly what the spells are that are in effect. Not magic items, but any spell effects that are within 60' of me.


Your ability states it functions per detect magic with 3 rounds of study: this gets you the number of auras and their strength. By succeeding at the knowledge arcana checks, which you do, you also get the school of magic for each aura. Detect magic doesn’t give you the ability to automatically identify the spells themselves.

Now that said, the darkness effect is pretty obvious as to what it is, and you can still target to remove it if you want to try and dispel it vs use a daylight, etc.

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

I spent one action drawing my wand, and another action moving.

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Uesugi calms his breath and lets his other senses adapt to the darkness around him. His blade in both hands he waits in case she is foolish enough to attack him.

Ready Action:
katana 1st strike '2hand'+p.a+good hope+haste: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 24
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 89
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 6 + 2 = 14[/dice]

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

BOTTING MISS CUP AND HER FEATHERY FRIEND

Short, pale and bespectacled watches as Tall, dark and enchanting zoom beneath her running to catch up to the thief. Now that's an act I can get behind! She kicks her boots into high gear and zooms overhead towards the dark cloud and flying glitter.

Double move to the fray.

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

Unable to make that check, unless the speed bonus applies.

If so, GH?: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 4 + 6 = 19

(unfazed by the result)
Better a nat 1 here than on an important save.


Thank you for the bot, Mr. Peppers. It's hard for me to do any full posts when I'm at work. Just got in.

The party positions, unable to immediately act to counter the darkness. Uesugi waits to strike back against the cowardly actions of a shinobi, but no assault comes.

Sirettis sees your target shift away from Uesugi while pulling out a vial of something and down it at the same time a new faint transmutation aura appears within the darkness to Mr. Peppers eyes. You also see that she manages to clear her eyes of the spray of glitter and starts assessing the group of pathfinders gathering around her.

To the east screams of fears are met with the elated and fervor driven battle cries of more cultists. The sound is growing closer.

GM Stuff:
Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 21 + 40 - 40 ⇒ (6) + 21 + 40 - 40 = 27
Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

DC 27 perception check to locate the thief if you lack darkvision. And those of you flying can see signs of more cultists approaching from the eastern edge of the map.

-- Bold is up (Round 5) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (6 rds left)

Sir D (-1)
Mr. Peppers (-15)

Thief

(Round 4)
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-16)
Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-25)
Longjing (-8)

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

"More cultists are coming from the East."

Sirettis lands on a building and applies the Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds on herself.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

"If you will not move, I will simply put you to sleep."

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

Gallix skirts around the edges of the darkness, pulling a potion from his belt and popping the cork as he runs. Finding himself on the opposite side of the shadow, he pours the potion into his mouth, and a shimmering shield of divine protection surrounds him.

Move and drink a potion of Shield of Faith
AC 24 this round

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

Perception, GH, speed bonus?: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 4 + 6 = 32

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

Mr Peppers moves with all haste up to the darkness, seeing the flickering edges of his favorite samurai already within it he curses "I said stay out of the darkness! I'll do what I can to help..."

He reaches out with the last of his power and tries to dispel the darkness, at least for the time being (2 rounds). Try as he might, his power has failed him for today. "How embarrassing..."

Spell Disruption: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Spell Disruption:

Spell Disruption (Su): The arcanist can temporarily disrupt a spell by expending 1 point from her arcane reservoir and succeeding at a dispel check against the spell, as dispel magic. This ability suppresses a spell effect for a number of rounds equal to the arcanist's Charisma modifier (minimum 1). If the spell affects multiple creatures, this ability only suppresses the spell for one creature. At the end of this duration, the spell resumes and the suppressed rounds do not count against its total duration. This ability can be used on unwilling targets, but the arcanist must succeed at a melee touch attack, and the target may attempt a Will saving throw to negate the effect. This ability has no effect on spells that are instantaneous or have a duration of permanent.

It says if it effects multiple creatures, only one of us are within, so dunno it I can disrupt the whole spell or just for 1, if just one, then Uesugi.

Sovereign Court

Furnace of Koor! ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆ Assault on Absalom

The speed bonus ends when the chase ends, so D has a 26 but needed a 27 to locate the assassin.

Sir D catches a glimpse of the assassin under the cover of darkness, or he thinks he does, but it's actually a pigeon's foot. Mr. Peppers curses as he can't understand the sophistication of the darkness spell to be able to dispel it.

-- Bold is up (Round 5) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (6 rds left)

Sir D (-1)
Mr. Peppers (-15)
Thief

(Round 4)
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-16)

Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-18)
Longjing (-8)

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Uesugi stands on the edge of the darkness calling out to the others.

Yelling in Tien:
[b]"Guide me to the thief I will cut her down in the darkness with your aid."[b]

Will wait to see response. If nothing then I will head to the other side to help out Gallix...please don't tell me they have poison!


Longjing the 'Dragon' | Male Mascot Caliigraphy Wyrm Familiar | HP 29/29 | AC 20* (23) T 17 FF 17* (20) | CMD 11 | F +3 R +9 W +7 | Init +7 | Per +11 SM +1 | Speed 80ft flight | Active Conditions: Parrot behavior, Luck Number 2

“Noble steed, I can see in that darkness fine, and I can guide you in. Grab my tail, or follow my voice!”

Longjing leads his steed to battle!

The Concordance

149000-10 | "Lady Calpurnia Underhall Poshkettle of House Al-Hadir" | Female NG Gnome Studious Librarian Bard 8 | HP 72/59 | AC 18 (21), T 13, FF 16 | CMD 15 | F +5 R +9 W +7 | Init +5 | Per +20, SM +20 | Speed 20 ft | Bard Song 23/23 | Spells 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 | Active Conditions: Unseen Servant, Lucky Number 5, +1 Perform Sing
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50; KP 39/50; LN 36/50; SN 47/50; ToS 50/50

Though the darkness is fierce, Cup follows Longjing in as well, singing to inspire courage.

+2 to attack, damage and will saves against charm and fear

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

D. shakes his head slightly, and follows the others towards the dark.

Sovereign Court

Furnace of Koor! ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆ Assault on Absalom

I moved Uesugi and Longjing towards where Longjing had seen the assassin, though Ueusgi can't reach her for a melee attack from ground level.

GM Stuff:

Cultist, perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Cultist, perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Even under the cloud of darkness, Longjing's powerful dragon eyes spot the assassin covered in glitter, standing atop the roof across from Sirettis. Uesugi follows the sound of his voice towards the thief.

From the east, two men in robes dash in, their robes the same color scheme as those you'd fought back at the cathedral.

They both begin to invoke powerful arcane gesturing.

Spellcraft DC 20 x2:
Summon Monster V

-- Bold is up (Round 6) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (5 rds left)

Sir D (-1)
Mr. Peppers (-15)

Thief
Cultists

(Round 5)
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-16)
Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-18)
Longjing (-8)

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

D. gets annoyed.

"Again...
Guys, more of those robed guys chanting magics."

D. steps 5ft north and gathers power, then hurls a sand bullet at green.

Empowered blast, overflow, burn bonus, inspire: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 33 Dmg, overflow, burn bonus, inspire: 4d6 + 5 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 2) + 5 + 4 + 2 = 25
+50% for 37 dmg.

Courtesy of Suede's reminder of the burn bonuses.

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

"They enjoy summoning, don't they? Interrupt them before they complete."

Sirettis peers at the thief. "As for you..."

Sirettis will begin casting Deep Slumber. This takes an entire round to complete, just like the Summon Monster spells.

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

"Oh no no no no no," Gallix says with a twisted grimace as he turns and sees the spell casters, "I'm done with your type for today, thanks. Night night." He runs over in all his hasted and mutagenically empowered speed and slams a fist into blue.

Mutagen, Inspire Courage, Good Hope, Haste, Shield of Faith
AC 24 this round

MCestus: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

Eat Red Arm justice, cultists!

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

More cultists and more summoning spells. I bet they too have shield spells active, gah!

Mr Peppers hustles around the darkness and up closer to the chanting men, just in time to see Gallix swing and miss, a bug flying down into his open mouth. "I told you to close that thing Gallix, bad things happen!"

Tall, dark and speedy points two fingers at the blue cultist and lets a pair of fire rays loose.

Casting Scorching Ray (1st Ray): Caster Check/Ranged Touch Attack/Damage, Haste, Good Hope, Inspire, Melee: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 254d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 4) = 15

Casting Scorching Ray (2nd Ray): Caster Check/Ranged Touch Attack/Damage, Haste, Good Hope, Inspire, Melee: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 4 = 214d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 6) = 15

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Red don't forget I have my slippers of spider climbing (I can use it for as many increments that would equal 10 min max per day) so I can walk up the walls and move as close as my 20 ft (climb) + 30 ft with haste will take me. Also I would have double moved. Where would this place me?

Sovereign Court

Furnace of Koor! ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆ Assault on Absalom

I responded to Uesugi over text. He could have climbed up the wall last round with those fancy fluffy slippers of his.

The Concordance

149000-10 | "Lady Calpurnia Underhall Poshkettle of House Al-Hadir" | Female NG Gnome Studious Librarian Bard 8 | HP 72/59 | AC 18 (21), T 13, FF 16 | CMD 15 | F +5 R +9 W +7 | Init +5 | Per +20, SM +20 | Speed 20 ft | Bard Song 23/23 | Spells 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 | Active Conditions: Unseen Servant, Lucky Number 5, +1 Perform Sing
Wand charges:
CLW 41/50; KP 39/50; LN 36/50; SN 47/50; ToS 50/50

Cup whips the assassin!!!

Whip: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 30
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 100

She successfully adds +4 to Uesugi’s attacks on the Assassin.

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Uesugi races up the side of the building following Little Dragon and disappears into the darkness. He moves confidently following Little Dragon's every command as he is led to the shinobi.

"Strike noble steed! She stands within the reach of your blade!"

The samurai strikes in precise long strokes feeling for the blade of his katana to cut through the flesh of the thief.

katana 1st strike '2hand'+p.a+ic+haste+good hope+aid: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 38
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 6
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 20

katana 2nd strike '2hand'+p.a+ic+haste+good hope+aid: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 35
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 88
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 16

katana bonus strike '2hand'+p.a+ic+haste+good hope+ aid: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 24
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 85
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 20

Sovereign Court

Furnace of Koor! ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆ Assault on Absalom

Will save vs deep slumber, assassin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Concentration DC 34: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Concentration DC 62: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Uesugi sees the shinobi underneath the mask of darkness and tears through some of her black ninja garb with his blade, additionally causing her to be shaken from the sudden attack.

"Spill my blood if you wish. I shall return your injury twice over, samurai!"

Gallix has no time nor patience for more cultists, and charges ahead to pummel him in the stomach, ruining his precise arcane movements. Sir D feels the same way, and ruins the other's cast with a sandbullet, while Mr. Peppers fries half of its purple robe off.

Sirettis' slumber spell is powerful, but the assassin denies The Red Arm of an easy victory.

The assassin fights back against Uesugi, stabbing her blade in his katana arm.
Short sword, shaken: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 2 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
She has darkvision and doesn't need to roll concealment. Uesugi needs a Fort save DC 24 vs Purple Worm Poison

"Listen, brute," Cultist Green and Blue say together, stepping away from Gallix and into a void in space. They reappear on top of the building to the north. "Your fists are useless when you cannot reach us with them!" They call down.

Dimension door

One of them still has an action, so he points to where D stands and conjures up a toxic cloud of smoke.

Cloudkill. DC 22 Fortitude or take 1d4 ⇒ 3 Con damage this round. Save for half.

-- Bold is up (Round 6) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (4 rds left)

Sir D (-1)
Mr. Peppers (-15)

Thief (-46, shaken)
Cultist Blue (-49)
Cultist Green (-37)

(Round 5)
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-25)
Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-18)
Longjing (-8)

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 47/47 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Init 3 | Perception 8 | Saves 7/8/9 | 9 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 15 | Spells -/6/5/4/2/1 | GM Reroll +2 |

Sirettis aims her spell carefully, and watches the assassin shake it off. "Very well, then." She refocuses her gaze. "I am not finished here."

I'm gonna use my Slumber Hex: Will Save DC 19 or fall asleep for 7 rounds.

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 9 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 84/84 | Init +3 | F:+8 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 68/68 | Arrows: 4 | Crown: 10/10 | Resolve 4/4 | Challenge 3/3
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 39 charges

Will use a Resolve point to make extra roll for Fort save

Fort save #1 (Good Hope+Song) vs DC 24: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 12
Fort save #2 vs DC 24: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 19
poison round 1 of 6: 1d3 ⇒ 3

In the span of a thought before the shinobi's blade has likely even returned to a neutral position a blade of force flashes into existence
from Uesugi's helmet and swings at the shinobi.

crown of swords 'first strike'+gh+ic: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 27
Miss Chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 23
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The poison is quick to act as Uesugi feels his arm burn with extreme pain. Doing his best to still his mind from the pain followed by numbness that is running from his arm attacks the shinobi as he yells "KiiiiiiiiiiYAAAA!" and attempts to strike down the shinobi willing both his katana and blade of force to strike again.

Challenging the thief
Using resolve
Fort save #1 (Good Hope+Song) vs DC 24: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 15
Fort save #2 (Good Hope+Song) vs DC 24: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 12
poison round 2 of 6: 1d3 ⇒ 2

11 Strength

katana 1st strike '2hand'+ic+haste+good hope: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 33
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 22
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize), good hope: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 16

katana 2nd strike '2hand'+ic+haste+good hope: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 27
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 48
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize), good hope: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 15

katana 1st strike '2hand'+ic+haste+good hope: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 25
Miss chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 80
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize), good hope: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 12

crown of swords 'first strike'+gh+ic: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 15
Miss Chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 87
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

crown of swords 'first strike'+gh+ic: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 21
Miss Chance 0-50: 1d100 ⇒ 71
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 9] HP: 84/84 (Overflow +9 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+11, Ref+11, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Conditions in effect:
3 burn. 5% per burn to ignore SA & crits.

Cloudkill...nasty.

Fort, good hope, overflow: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 22
Almost forgot my overflow gives me that extra +1 fort & ref bonus. ^^

D. seemed fast enough to hold his breath.
Foul play eh?

D. turns invisible, and moves to where Gallix is.
"Psst, Gallix."

"あなたが立ち上がるのに十分な大きさを持っているなら、私は屋根の上にあなたを得ることができます"

Tien:

"If you have something big enough to stand on, i can get you onto the roof."

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 8 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 HP 78/78 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 24* | Saves F+12, R+10, W+6 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Lucky#N/A | Status: N/A

Gallix sighs as he turns around and makes his way back toward the fray. Under his breath he mutters something about people staying in one spot if they're gonna cause trouble. He runs to the side of the building where the casters reappeared and begins scaling the wall.

Climb, Mutagen, Good Hope: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 32

Not sure how tall that building is, but I think I might've climbed it pretty good.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Arcanist 8 HP: 50/50 Temp HP:13 AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+5 R:+7 W:+8 Perception +15, Sense Motive +8 (1st: 4/6, 2nd: 2/6, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 3/3, Arcana: 8/14) Effects: False Life, Mage Armor

Watching the cultists teleport to the roof top makes Mr Peppers feel badly for Gallix All he wants to do is punch them in the face, poor fella.

Tall, dark and hopeful decides to try something. He pulls out a small pad of butter from his spell component pouch, must be left over from Arbies or a Denny's breakfast a while back. He speaks some words and flicks it on to the roof, laying down a greasy patch under the two summon monster fanatics' feet. Casting Grease, Reflex DC16 or fall prone... and who knows, maybe slide right off the roof?

Sovereign Court

Furnace of Koor! ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆ Assault on Absalom

Reflex, green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Reflex, blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Will save vs Slumber Hex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Reflex to catch self on edge of roof, green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Reflex to catch self on edge of roof, blue: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Despite the strength-sapping poison flowing deep through his veins, Uesugi's manages a last ditch slash of the shinobi with his katana. Gallix climbs to the top of the roof, while Mr. Peppers piles on the grease! The two cultists fall on their butts and begin to slide...

... But catch themselves on the edge of the roof.

Meanwhile, the assassin can't resist the look in Sirettis' eyes. She falls asleep!

-- Bold is up (Round 7) --
Party Buffs:Good Hope, Haste (3 rds left)

Sir D (-1, 1 con dmg)
Mr. Peppers (-15)

Thief (-58, shaken, asleep)
Cultist Blue (-49)
Cultist Green (-37)

(Round 6)
Cup (-26)
Uesugi (-25)
Gallix (-8)
Sirettis (-18)
Longjing (-8)

5,701 to 5,750 of 7,248 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Red Arm of Absalom - Ongoing Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.