SFS: GM Wolfspirit's The Commencement (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit

Faction Guide


1 to 50 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Absalom Initiation

For some of you this is a day of great joy, others a moment of quiet resolve. For some, it’s just another job that you’ve taken. Regardless, all of you have demonstrated you have what it takes to become one of the first new generation of Starfinders since the Scattered Stars Incident. The Starfinder Society may have lost much in that tragic occasion, but you are a physical embodiment that not all hope is lost. The Starfinder Society will rebuild, regain its lost glory, seek out new knowledge and new beings, and defend those that cannot defend themselves.

You have all been summoned to meet with the Society’s compiled intelligence of Starfinder personalities, aptly named Guidance, as you begin one of your first sanctioned missions. Some of you may have already taken missions on the behalf of the Starfinder Society, but the First Seeker, Luwazi Elsebo, has decreed that the ceremony known as the Commencement holds special significance and has strongly encouraged all new Starfinder agents to complete it. This is why you find yourself waiting in a waiting room in the Lorespire Complex for the rest of your squad to arrive so that you may begin your meeting with Guidance.

Please introduce yourselves! I'll be moving things along tomorrow.

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Izalia, an Andriod carrying an artillery laser at her back enters in to the Lorespire Complex, her eyes weary and narrowed. Her left arm, made entirely of metal and wiring makes a small squeaking noise as it rests on her waist. “Hello, my name is Izalia. Although on my planet my official name was I22-797. I hate formalities, so please, call me Izzy,” she said, a wry grin forming on the Soldiers lips. Izzy was excited to have recognition from the Guidance, to possibly go on a mission that would better the Galaxy, a dream of hers for many years.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

Name's Zak, I'm better with computers and machines than people, but as long as the group works well, we'll be okay, its the outsiders I'm worried about.

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

A confident-looking android struts into the room, whistling a tune to himself. "Hey! is this where we join that starfinder thing? I got an invitation to meet Guidance, I can't wait!" He has a slight tick of his head to the side. "I mean how many other machines do you know that eat important meatbags to gain all their knowledge?! I mean hi, my name is Flexer-5 but all you can call me Flexer-5. If I like you, maybe later you can call me Flex."

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

"I am Domak. The vesk is off to a side 'sitting' on his tail. It's a habit he formed a long time ago since furniture made for humanoids often don't account for his races size or tails. "I'm sure it will be a pleasure to work with each of you."


Absalom Initiation

It is only a short wait, and a light pattern flashes for you to enter. The doors to the meeting chamber slide open, a green holographic image of a middle-aged human woman shimmers into view at the center of the room. “Greetings,” it says. “I am Guidance. Please use the cheek swabs in the open receptacle to provide a genetic sample for Starfinder Society identification purposes. If desired, you may place your hand on the glowing panel to receive a subdermal implant further marking you as a member of the Society.”

At the top of your next post, please mark whether or not you take the implant

“It is our pleasure to officially welcome you into the Starfinder Society. Today is the commencement of your new role as a Starfinder field agent. It is our tradition, at the end of the graduation ceremony, for new graduates to present themselves to the heads of our most prominent factions and complete a task at those leaders’ behest. This allows the leaders of these groups to become familiar with all new Starfinder agents, and it provides a constant supply of agents for handling situations in our holdings on Absalom Station. While these tasks were formerly symbolic, the heavy loss of Starfinder agents in the Scoured Stars necessitates that these missions become something more. Please treat any tasks given with the gravity you would grant any other Starfinder assignment.” The holographic projection makes a show of pressing some illusory buttons, and each of you receive details of the factions, as well as faction heads you are to meet and where to find them.

The Faction Info is added to the Campaign Info. Also, some of you may have knowledge of Absalom Station. Please make a Culture Check if you have it, and Diplomacy Check that can be made untrained.

Culture Result 5+:
Absalom Station is the cultural hub of the Pact Worlds. Races from every planet in the system, including those once prominent on lost Golarion, can be found on the station.

Culture Result 10+:
People around the station are increasingly amenable to Starfinders. They respect both the dogged veteran field agents who were not lost in the Scoured Stars disaster and the new recruits, whose presence brings renewed hope. Stating one’s association with the Starfinder Society is likely to garner support from the locals of Absalom Station.

Culture Result 15+:
A host of starships, known locally as the Armada, orbits Absalom Station. Ships from the Armada are often starships that have taken advantage of the station’s Starstone core—a mystical device that allows for quick travel through the Drift back to Absalom Station. The ships of this fleet are increasingly at risk of bringing back undetected alien life, simply because the policing Stewards lack the numbers to search every orbiting ship.

Diplomacy Result 5+:
Everyone is excited about the upcoming junkrace. Apparently some nobody mouthed off to Ratrod, the reigning junkrace champion. People know that trash talking really gets under Ratrod’s fur and wonder whether there will be more harsh words exchanged before the race.

Diplomacy Result 10+:
The latest prerelease song from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake is about to be released. Unlike previous releases, the band is putting out a limited-edition physical copy prior to the concert when the released single and additional tracks are scheduled to debut and become available in digital form.

Diplomacy Result 15+:
Word on the street is that a dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile.

The projection Guidance then casts a smile. ”Is there any other information you might require prior to your Commencement?”

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

Domak swabs his mouth and accepts the implant.
"Huh. Not much pomp to this circumstance, but I guess it will do."

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Dimplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Flexer-5 takes the mark.

"Wow it really is an honor Guidance, thank you, I'm a huge fan!"

He becomes more serious as he waits for the others. "If these tasks are meaningful to the Society's goals we should get to work. Who do you all want to check in with first?"

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Izzy sneers at the mention of the swab and implant but tosses it around in her cheek anyways with her robotic arm, her other coming under the green light to receive the implant. Her face was already plastered on Wanted posters across the Galaxy, what more could her DNA in the system do that it hadn’t already done? Her eyes brush across the other members invited to become agents, sizing them up. “Sounds more like a talent show if you ask me, but I’ll do it for the sake of symbolism” she snorted, crossing her arms over her chest.
Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

culture: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (12) = 21 go ahead and read the spoilers for culture

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

"Zigvigix. I was told he was the one to see."

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

"Very well, we can go see the Exo-Guardian leader. Ready when you are."

As they leave Flexer-5 turns back to the super-computer-being. "Bye Guidance, it was great meeting you!"

Dataphiles

DEAD

I'll just run Iseph.

A short, squat android dressed in a well-worn stationwear suit, with a projectile pistol at his belt, saunters into the room, and accepts the implant, before nodding to the others.

"I'm Rebus-2-Data-2, but most folks just call me R2D2."

He then nods gravely to Guidance.

"Traditions need to be continued; symbolism is important - without following the Rules, Society falls apart. If this is how things have always been done, I see no reason to abandon a winning formula."


Absalom Initiation

Leaving Guidance, you head towards the first task you chose: To meet the leader of the Exo-Guardians

Garbage litters the ground around the district’s largest art park—a cement lot filled with undulating metal sculptures and covered in graffiti of grotesquely adorable creatures. The sounds of music and chatter drift over from the nearby clubs, chronically interrupted by the roar of the local gangsters’ engines. A heavily augmented host shirren is sitting on one of the park benches, eating a simple meal of cold grub-noodles and rice candy. Their antennae perk up at the tremor of approaching footsteps. “Welcome, new Starfinders! And congratulations!” the shirren’s voice telepathically projects. “My speech-name is Zigvigix, but feel free to call me Ziggy, if that would be easier for you. Have some rice candy to celebrate your graduation! Today is your big day!”

“When you are ready, I have two assignments I could use assistance with. The first is to help me secure a new headquarters on Absalom Station. I’ve been in talks with our station’s protectors, the Stewards, and they were kind enough to give us ownership of a warehouse here in Downlow for that purpose! The current owners no longer want it because a vicious alien took it over and kills anyone who goes inside. Once the alien is gone and the warehouse cargo has been returned to its owners, we can start installing desks and computers, so please go in and incinerate the creature!”

“My second assignment...” Zigvigix twitches their tooth barbs for a moment and then holds out a credstick. “Please buy the brand-new Strawberry Machine Cake album, Star Sugar Heartlove!!!, which is out today, and give it to Historia-7 when you see her. She is the head of the Dataphiles, so you should meet her today! I wish to do it myself, but I... I have trouble standing for long periods of time. Thank you very much!”

Feel free to ask Ziggy questions before moving on.

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

"What sort of alien has taken residence in our new headquarters?"


Absalom Initiation

Zigvigix's head tendrils flick together a moment. "I believe the creature is a feather stalker, a predator far more unpleasant than its name implies. As far as the Stewards have been able to piece together, a two-bit crime lord illegally imported the creature, and the beast promptly ate him.” Helpfully he adds, ”I can provide holorecordings of the incident taken off the station’s security cameras."

The footage provided isn't taken from a great angle to witness the murder (it seems more intended to catch people breaking in then monitoring warehouse status), but you do clearly see a a large black-and-white creature made up of long feathery appendages and little else emerge from hiding at the periphery of the camera's vantage. A human male at the door in the video reacts in shock but can do little to avoid his fate as the creature flings a large, feathery harpoon from one of its appendages, which skewers the man. The creature then wraps several tendrils around him, and drags him out of camera range.

You can make a Life Science Check to identify the creature.

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Flexer-5 views the video and listens to Zigvix's assessment.

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

All he can think to say is "Ouch that spiny thing probably hurts."

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

“Thank you Ziggy,” Izalia said, giving the host shirren a small half-bow. She grabs the credstick from the creature, taking it upon herself to keep it safe so that they might buy the album for the head of the Dataphiles. “This creature, does he have any known weaknesses?” she asked Ziggy, wondering if he had such information since it seemed a big of an enigma. The sight of feathery black and white creature made her skin crawl and metal arm cool if she was being honest.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

life scienc: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (18) = 23


Absalom Initiation

Ziggy isn't able to offer much more about the creature, but Zak is able to step in. He knows that the Feather Stalker is a adaptable creature, but and he is able to help determine that it appears to have resistance to electricity (2), and that its harpoons look particularly adapted to be flung. It can probably fire two in a blink of an eye! (2 in a round.)


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

The door to the meeting room opens and a Kasathan with a solar weapon and a pistol enters the room.

"Dear colleagues, respected Zigvigix. I want to apologize for my late arrival. No excuse can change a first impression manifested through absence." the Kasathan explains with a bow.

"Please allow me to join your mission with the allowance of Guidance and most notably you most honorable Zigvigix!" he says and looks at all of you.

"Guidance advised me to introduce myself: I just became an adult Kasatha and am on my Tempering at the moment. Before joining the Starfinder Society I often signed on with adventuring companies as a guard, researcher, or scout in order to support myself. I want to be honest with you but I cannot reveal all my ambitions and why I joined the Starfinders but I will have your back on any mission - be assured." he says and bows again.

Then he smiles "While I sometimes come across impetuous and offbeat, my natural kasathan love of traditions, devotion to the Cycle, and scholar’s desire to monologue about my research can cause you to believe that I am an eccentric professor. Please tell me in all honesty if that happens and I will surely try to control myself through an adequate amount of silence."

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

"You may have been late for the meeting, but you are on time for the fight. There may be hope for you yet. Welcome Starfinder."

"If there's nothing else, we have a mission to complete."


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

”Dear Domak, do not fear. If you are in need of martial prowess then you can trust in me. “

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

Zak looks at the man entering and he starts yawning at the long introduction and he's glad it is over. Well nice to see you.

Dataphiles

DEAD

R2-D2 nods thoughtfully.

"It sounds like a positively dreadful beast. No matter, it will need to be evicted, with extreme prejudice, to make way for Progress..."

When the Kasatha arrives, R2-D2 listens attentively.

"The more targets we are able to provide the Stalker, the better!"


Absalom Initiation

Moving things along. It sounded like you wanted to deal with the Feather Stalker first, so we'll go for that.

Deciding to deal with the Feather Stalker, you approach the warehouse district. After a bit of conferring, Station security allows you through the force barrier set up around the perimeter of the warehouse you were sent to investigate.. There you find that the doors to the warehouse appear to have been forced open and clearly no longer lock. The warehouse ceiling is 30 feet high, and a catwalk runs 15 feet above the floor.

The crates and vehicle are approximately 5 feet tall, while the cylindrical containers and the crate-filled scaffolding are 10 feet tall. Climbing the crates and scaffolding requires an Athletics check (DC 10). A pit in the warehouse floor is 10 feet deep. The scattered junk on the floor creates an area of difficult terrain and the lights on the catwalk are not bright enough to illuminate the area, leaving the warehouse in dim light.

Everyone can spend a full-round action and a DC 12 Perception check to look through the crates in the warehouse for minor useful items. Otherwise, move yourselves to where you’re planning to investigate


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"Let us be careful and try to position the melee combatants in the front."

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"Would that not be you? That way I will have nothing to fear. Like you said." The auto pistol and survival knife that he holds both seem small in his large hands. However, he does seem to know how to use both as he searches through the warehouse.


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

“Yes, indeed! That would be me!” he says very clearly and with optimism.

Dataphiles

DEAD

"Good. It is always best when the live baitfront-line fighter is enthusiastic about their job..."

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Flexer-5 steps forward as well, in heavy armor with laser pistol drawn.

Maybe we can give this thing an easier target that hurts less

He casts holographic image about 20 feet in front of himself near the center of the room, creating a humanoid looking figure similar to the image of the victim from the video.

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

With her artillery laser drawn, knees slightly bent, Izzy approaches the warehouse. Slowly, with cautionary steps. She knows she is a more skilled range type fighter, so she hangs somewhat back from the party. Izzy was a soldier through and through, and tended to agree that a higher point often provided a good view and the upper hand at a battle occurring below."Perhaps I'll investigate above," she said with a nod, the red dot of her laser bobbing in response.

Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

perception: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (17) = 22 As I Investigate the block north of me.


Absalom Initiation

Dice:
Loc: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Loot: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Loot: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Loot: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Altronus Initiave: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Domak Initiave: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Flexer-5 Initiave: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Izalia Initiave: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
R2-D2 Initiave: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Zak Initiave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
X initiave: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

As you search the crates, you discover a couple of flashlights and a flare that had apparently been left behind by their previous owners. Other than that, though, nothing of apparent value remains. Slowly you enter the center of the warehouse, which seems completely still. That is, until Flexer-5 creates a hologram ahead of the party.

Suddenly, from the crates on the scaffolding, a strange creature you recognize form the vids as the Feather Stalker errupts, firing one of it's strange feathered harpoons at the hologram! You aren't sure if it knows that it was only a hologram, but the creature definitely appears hostile to your presence.

Next up: Domak, Flexer-5, Izalia, R2-D2 !

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Goodies: n/a
Baddies: n/a

Active Global Conditions: None.

Round 1


  • : Domak : <= !
  • : Flexer-5: <= !
  • : Izalia <= !
  • : R2-D2 <= !
  • --Enemy: Feather Stalker
  • : Altronus
  • : Zak

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Flexer-5 hopes to keep distracting the lethal beast and sends his hologram moving to the base of the vehicle in front of the platform. Then he sets in in motion scrambling frantically as the holographic image climbs on top facing directly at the stalker.

standard action to concentrate and move it within its area. the spell's DC is 14

Flexer-5 himself takes a short step to take partial cover.

Dataphiles

DEAD

R2D2 attempts a trick shot...

Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30 Vs DC 20+CR.
Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20, for 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (4) = 7 damage.

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

Domak takes cover and fires through the lifter at the feather stalker.

Trick Attack
DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Semi Auto Pistol, tactical:
To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 To Hurt: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Izzy aims her laser at the Feathered creature while crouched, a grunt escaping her lips as she aims and pulls the trigger.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5


Absalom Initiation

Out of the flurry of shots, only R2 manages to land a hit on the creature, which emits a low cry of pain.

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Despite the obvious close target, the Feather Stalker seems to have the feral cunning of a predator and ignores the holographic projection after having shot at it once already. It instead chooses to shoot at the the "real" Flexer!

Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15
Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14

Two sharpened harpoons embed into the crate he is hiding behind with a loud "Thu-thunk" and explosion of splinters (though there's still plenty of crate left.)

Next up: Everyone!

Exo-Guardians

Female CG Android Soldier 1 | SP: 9/9 HP: 11/11 RP: 4/4 | EAC: 14 KAC: 16 CMAC: 24 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +2 | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Izalia takes aim again, this time steadying her knee on the metal scaffolding to hopefully get a better foundation. Securing the laser at her shoulder, she fires again towards the beast.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 2

Dataphiles

DEAD

R2-D2 calmly fires another volley.

Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28 Vs DC 20+CR
Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol (?against flat-footed AC): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14, for 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5 damage.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

M Korasha Lashunta DragonBlood DareDevil Operative 2: Speed:30, Init:4, SP:12/12, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, KAC:16, EAC:14, Fort:0, Ref:6, Will:2, Per:5 Darkvision

Zak moves closer to the creature computers to do trick attack: 15 + 1d20 ⇒ 15 + (17) = 32 dc 20+cr of creature
hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (7) = 11 vs EAC as he fires his flare gun dmg: 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5 fire damage.

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Flexer-5 gets irritated at the simple minded meatbag's disbelief of his ingeniously devised decoy.

"Hey feather face! Think you're so smart but now you made me angry!" He lets his spell fizzle and fires his laser pistol.

Energy Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Hold still you lousy organic!"

Wayfinders

Vesk Spacefarer Operative (explorer)/Soldier 3/ 1 | SP 33/33 HP 31/31 RP 5/5 | EAC 19 KAC 19 | Fo +5 Re +6 Wi +6; +2 v Fear, Evasion | Init +7 | Percep +9; Low-Light Vision |

Domak waits until the feather stalker is focused on a different target before firing at it.

Trick Attack: Survival
DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 4 = 26 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Semi Auto Pistol, tactical:
to hit 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6
crit damage 1d6 ⇒ 6


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

Free action: Altronus chooses photon-attuned, he gains 1 attunement point and Altronus gains a +1 insight bonus to damage rolls.

Altronus draws a frag grenade with one arm and a Serum of Healing with another of his four arms.


Absalom Initiation

The feathered stalker shrieks out in pain as several of the shots hit... (although most were less successful.)

Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15
Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 11

Rotating slightly towards the vesk that injured it so horribly, the thing launches another volley... with just about as much effect. If it was truly sentient, it probably would be re-evaluating its life choices about right now. As it is, it still appears ready to defend its territory, despite the grievous wounds it has suffered.

Next up: Everyone

Dataphiles

DEAD

R2-D2 tries another carefully-aimed shot!

Trick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 Vs DC 20+CR.
Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, for 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (2) = 6 damage.

Dataphiles

SP 12/12 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 16, KAC 17, CMD 25 | F+3, R+6, W+0, +2 vs disease, mind, poison, sleep | Init +3, Perc +5 | Android Mechanic 2

Flexer-5 fires off two more laser shots at the beast.

Energy Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Energy Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


"Altronus" Male LN kasatha scholar solarian 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 | RP 2/2 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc:+1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Attunement: unattuned | Active conditions: None.

Free action: Altronus has 2 photon attunement points and Altronus has a +1 insight bonus to damage rolls. Can you please move my icon as I am remote and cannot do that on the phone.

Altronus has a mote of yellow light that orbits him. He grabs this and turns it into a solar weapon with the same ease as drawing a weapon.

He runs to the being that attacks them and strikes.

solar weapon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

solar weapon damage, photon attuned, slashing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

1 to 50 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Wolfspirit's The Commencement Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.