Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

randall793's Three Days to Kill

Game Master randall793

A remake of Penumbra's Three Days to Kill


1 to 50 of 2,361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The transport business is on the boom during this time of the year. Anxious travelers eager to participate in the yearly Festival of Plenty in neighboring Deeptown pack the coaches outbound. While the majority of the merry-goers had long since departed, maintaining a joyous and boisterous event requires food, drink and lots of it.

You find yourselves assigned to the escort of Master Aleph's caravan, outbound with a listed cargo of fine wines headed for Deeptown.

The Sunrise Razor, as the trail is commonly known, is the Eastern route into Deeptown, a strategically located town within a valley pass known as the Shadows.

So far the journey has been uneventful, for now as the caravans halts to make camp for the night. Gathering round the campfire, the travelers begin to banter as they enjoy the day's first hot meal..

Betony:

As with other previous years, the Festival of Plenty always results in increased traffic along the Sunrise Razor. Along with it, the opportunity to provide with those using the route your services of protection in exchange for food, drink and camaraderie. Notably, the increase in traffic also attracts violent activity amongst those willing to do so. You've seen your fair share of robbing and killings along the route.
You'll introduce yourself after the main group makes camp.

Sczarni

Dierdon wrote:

Dieredon stands and walks over to where the Varisian girl is sitting.

Young lady, would I be imposing to ask your name and for a reading?

The young lady looks up at the tall elf, eyes wide and a broad smile on her face. Picking up her cards, she extends her hand to Dierdon, looking for a strong arm to help her up off the grass. "I am Rianna Stendrei, and I would love to do a reading for you. But it sounds like it will have to wait. The caravan is about to take off."


We will make a stop here tonight. Bless me for my aching back. Help yourself to the food, part of the contract see? I'm off to bed. You shouldn't though, I wouldn't want to wake up with a dagger to my throat, not in these parts see? Ask my manservant if there's anything to ask.

The caravan master points to a dark, short man who looks busy preparing the night's meal.

As almost on cue, Me, Ghafar. Me help cook and clean. Want to eat? He continues stirring the pot, not lifting his head as the smell of soup wafts in the air.

Sczarni

Ignore my earlier post, I guess. My bad.

Dierdon wrote:

Dieredon stands and walks over to where the Varisian girl is sitting.

Young lady, would I be imposing to ask your name and for a reading?

The young lady looks up at the tall elf, eyes wide and a broad smile on her face. Picking up her cards, she extends her hand to Dierdon, looking for a strong arm to help her up off the grass. "I am Rianna Stendrei, and I would love to do a reading for you. Perhaps after we eat? I am famished. By the way, what was that language you were speaking earlier? It sounded musical and feyish."


Skäne walks over to the short manservant, stooping to sniff the bubbling soup.

Greetings kokkur Ghafar... For a small man I hope you serve big portions... Like our card reading friend I'm hungry too, although I've seen the big lad Bjorn devour twice as much as this in one sitting.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh is hungry after the days travel. he says "A meal after a day of traveling is always better than no meal" to himself optimistically. He lets off his backpack off of his back and lets out a small sigh. Wesh slowly sighs and starts to prepare himself for a small prayer before the meal. After he finsihes praying he comments to himself. He slowly comments to himself in prayer sometimes a few words are audible "journey ... safe ... prayer ... rest".


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Deiredon assists Rianna to a standing position, gives a half-bow, and offers his elbow to the Varisian.

After our meal for the reading would be excellent. Please join me near the fire, and I will see if I can garner a couple of glasses of wine for us to enjoy with our meal. The language that I was attempting to communicate with Betony was Gnomish, her native tongue.

Dieredon motions to Aleph, and smiling, says, Good sir, were you able to make use of the stag that I landed for this evening's meal? I was also wondering where I could find a bottle of wine? I would certainly not be opposed to paying for a bottle of one of your fine vintages if indeed it is not part of the contract.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

ooc:
Need a little retcon on the earlier conversation on the OOC page. Betony will be arriving shortly, as she has not yet joined the group.

Sczarni

Rianna nods her head at Deirdon, "Thank you." She dusts herself off and then slides her arm under Deirdon's offered elbow and allows him to escort her to the meal and a new seat. "Perhaps you could teach me this Gnome language? I'm always trying to learn new languages. I find them fascinating, some are rough and sharp, while others, like the Gnome language you used are musical and roll off the tongue with simplicity while still being complex in their understanding." Looking around the camp, Rianna begins to count those present. "Do you suppose this is everyone?"


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Filios smiles as he leads Rianna to a seat closer to the fire.

I would be glad to impart my knowledge of the Gnomish tongue when the circumstances give us time. I will likely spend a great deal of time on the hunt and scouting for the Caravan. I am not certain how many guards the Caravan will ultimately require, but since we are already on our way, it would surprise me if many more arrive.

As Dieredon passes Countless and Bjorn, he calls out in there direction.

Countless, do you have any idea if Aleph has divied up the watch order for this evening? He sounded as if we would certainly want to have one eye open throughout the night. Any preference on watch for you and Bjorn?


Skäne shrugs at Dieredon's question as stoicly awaits their meal.

I have no preference Longshanks - I cannot speak for Bjorn, but he has proved to possess a keen nose for danger - like the bears he reveres. However we have not the boon of elven night eyes.


A hulking northman walks up to stand beside the ginger viking. Towering over the swarthy cook, he glowers down through bushy eyebrows. 'Kokkur?!' His voice comes from deep in his chest as a basso growl.

Sticking his finger into the stew pot, he scoops out some of the food. Sniffing it, he plops it into his mouth. His scowl deepens. 'Þú matreiða fínn, lítill maður!' He roars at the cook before slapping him on the back and guffawing. Turning his wide grin to his companion, he nudges him with an elbow saying, 'Hvenær við drepa the annar, ef til vill við viðurværi hann, ha? Har, har, har!'

Still chuckling to himself he waits for the food to be served up, his somewhere between mischievous and malicious.

Skane:

Þú matreiða fínn, lítill maður! = You cook fine, little man!

Hvenær við drepa the annar, ef til vill við viðurværi hann, ha? = When we kill the others, maybe we keep him, eh?

Yeah, I was using a translation site for the Icelandic, too. This is the one I use. I don't speak a word of Icelandic or any other Skandanavian language. I just thought it was fitting for Skald.

I was thinking to have Bjorn stick to Skald until an inappropriate time came along for him to respond to someone in common, but I can always just use common if you don't want to translate. =D


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon offers Rianna a seat and after overhearing Bjorn's conversation with the cook, Dieredon chuckles and asks Countless as he points at the fur-clad human, Does Bjorn speak the common tongue at all, or do we need to use you as an interpreter?


Skäne wryly smiles at his huge companion's words - an expression somewhat out of place on his heavily scarred features.

He returns the elbow with a mutter Já ef en við drepa þá Myndað af I will eða I shall vera fastur með þú aftur þú risastór björn!

Gesturing to the rest of the party Að auki sumir af okkar félagsskapur ert alot auðveldlega á the augsýn... og the nef!

Then slaps the big man's back with a grin

Bjorn:
Já ef en við drepa þá Myndað af I will eða I shall vera fastur með þú aftur þú risastór björn! = Aye if but we kill them I'll be stuck with you again you giant bear!

Að auki sumir af okkar félagsskapur ert alot auðveldlega á the augsýn. og the nef! = Besides some of our companions are alot easier on the eyes and the nose!

Great Northmen think alike man - was using the same site also. Yeah its perfect for Skald and I think I'll also pepper Skane's Common with Skald terms - its their first language after all.

Turning to Dieredon he replies in thick accented Common:

Aye he knows some. Speaks when he chooses mind... best talk through me if yer in any doubt - don't want the big lad getting the wrong ends of sticks


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh tries to listen but he does not understand much and patiently waits for the food to be served. Wesh slowly thinks pauses for a thought before the food is served and he slowly thinks back to the days travels back in his mind and glances over his shoulder. Wesh tries to use empathy to understand what the vikings are saying even though he cannot understand their words.

sense motive
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon laughs heartily. Fair enough Countless, I certainly would not want any confusion. After all, we are all in this together...best to make the most of it, especially from a tactical position when on patrol. We are under contract and do have a job to perform.

Dieredon turns to Wesh. Well, good sir, do you have any particular proclivities with your evening prayers to Desna that would prohibit any watch duty?


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

" No I do not have anytihng in my evening prayers that would prohibit watch duty that would endanger wanderers afterall.Do we have a shcedule of who is doing watch duty when?"


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Nothing as of yet, but we could always divide into two groups. There are six of us. I will certainly volunteer for the first watch. Anyone is welcomed to join me, but we may want to keep Bjorn and Countless together and separate from me so that Countless and I can make the best use of our melee skills in the event of trouble.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

"seperateing countlesss and Bjorn would not be the wisest idea. Your eyesite and bjorn's will make sure we can see other people during the watch as well. Anyone want to volunteer to be with Bjorn and Countless. " Wesh then takes a breath in and slowly relaxes. " Then Wesh volunteers [b]"if no one wants to I will take the watch with Bjorn and countless but be warned it might be lonely talking to them."


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Alright Wesh, that leaves the ladies with me.

Dieredon turns to Rianna. If this is acceptable, my lady, then let us go speak with the girl, Ash. She is sitting just over there, sort of out of the way.

Dieredon again offers Rianna his elbow with a smile.

Shall we?


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

In answer to Wesh's plea. "I'll do it. I bring my own company...but I would like to get some food first" Those with low-light vision will first see the large yellow eyes..wolf eyes, before the second set, higher up come into view. Out of the gloom comes Betony, riding high on her wolf's back, gently rocking with the wolf's measured slow pace. Her ivy-entwined oak lance pointed skyward in a non-threatening manner. She stops at the edge of the firelight. The firelight plays along the leaf patterns evident on her armor.

"So, you are the new bunch, huh? She looks around with a big smile. Then looking up at the two big northmen. "Well, I better see to the Head-Man before these two eat up our wages. If you see him first, tell him that the Bramble Knight is here looking for him."

The wolf starts to trot off with a determined pace as if he knew where he was going, but then they turn and stop. "Oh, well.. that would be us, Betony and Thistledown, the Bramble Knight. You could tell him that we were looking for him too. Well.. not the three of us..there is only the two..well the one, really, Bramble Knight and all...I better just go find him..please save us some dinner..a big bone to gnaw on would be great....well...not for me, dinner would be fine...I asked them Thist..." Her voice trails off as she goes to find Aleph's wagon.


Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Bjorn peers suspiciously at the diminuitive woman. He mutters, 'Ekki alvöru ævintýri. Pelt hundurinn hennar mun hjálpa nýjum kápu mína.'

Looking at the priest, he asks, 'Godi Desna, nei?' Not bothering to wait for an answer, he roars, 'Gott, fara blakt butterfly vængi þína yfir á önnur gypsy og segja henni að láta drauma mína rætast! HA HA HA HA HA!' The viking good naturedly punctuates his point with one of the twelve pound hammers he calls a fist, ramming it into the Desnan's chest.

Skane:

Ekki alvöru ævintýri = Not a real fairy

Pelt hundurinn hennar mun hjálpa nýjum kápu mína = Her dog's pelt will help my new coat.

Godi Desna, nei? Gott, fara blakt butterfly vængi þína yfir á önnur gypsy og segja henni að láta drauma mína rætast! = Priest of Desna, no? Good, go flap your butterfly wings over to the other gypsy and tell her to make my dreams come true!

Sczarni

Rianna looks at Dieredon, "Thank you, but I would like to finish my meal first before I come over. Give me a few more minutes please. Oh, and if we get a choice, I prefer the first watch. I'm not much of a morning person."

Rianna looks to the northmen as she eats and tries to listen to their conversation. Attempting to pick up on the different accents and inflections of the words they speak.

Liberty's Edge

Ash looks up from inspecting a dormant bomb. Not bothering to out away the suspicious-looking item, she smiles politely at the elf. "We were discussing watch, right? I'm- ah- not the most observant person, but I'll sign up for whatever non-taken watch is left over. Do you go to the trouble of catching fresh venison every night? Thanks for the meal tonight."


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony comes back into the firelight, still riding Thistledown. She heads over to Ghafar and gets a bowl of stew and a haunch for her wolf. Thistledown settles to work on his meal and Betony dismounts and comes to sit next to the fire. She eats with quite gusto.


Skäne chuckles and shakes his head at his fellow Vikings comments as he first collects, then drains his soup bowl like a cup of mead. His wild beard slick with soup drips he leans toward Bjorn his eyes settling on Thistledown:

Láta the úlfur einn bróðir , þú þegar vera í helmingur the Norður villtur hlutur á þinn bak!

Seeing how unsettled Wesh looks with the hulking Viking before him he addresses Bjorn with a more cautionary tone:

Og leika ágætur með the godi. he's á horfa á með okkur í kvöld og ÉG þörf hann í einn peice... Nei?

Smiling grimly he wipes the soup dregs from his beard then holds his upturned bowl for all to see:

A fine drop... enough perhaps for our fey but I fear I have the hunger of an...ís tröll. Is there more?

Bjorn:

Láta the úlfur einn bróðir , þú þegar vera í helmingur the Norður villtur hlutur á þinn bak! = Let the wolf alone brother, you already wear half the North's wild things on your back!

Og leika ágætur með the godi. he's á horfa á með okkur í kvöld og ÉG þörf hann í einn peice. = And play nice with the priest... he's on watch with us tonight and I need him in one peice... No?


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

When he sees Bjorn thump the chest of Wesh, Diredon takes a step towards Bjorn as he reaches over his shoulder to the pommel of his large blade. He stops as Countless speaks some gibberish to Bjorn, and redirects his attention back to Rianna, but warily eyeing Bjorn at all times.

Yes, my lady, by all means, finish up your meal, and I will see if I can get Ash to join us. It would be a pleasure to have you and Ash join me for the first watch. I will be right back.

Dieredon stalks around the campfire making his way to Ash's position, but he never takes his eyes off of Bjorn and Wesh.

Ash, Rianna and I would thoroghly enjoy the pleasure of your company for the remainder of the meal. The three of us will be on the first watch together this evening, and it may be good to get to know one another. As for the venison, I will provide as much as Calistria and the forest chooses to relinquish. I am glad that you like it. Will you join us?


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony wipes the stew from her chin, smiles, and turns her bowl over too. "Troll stew would fill our bellies. One bite and an hour later you are full."


*caravan doors open and Aleph sticks his head out*
Oi! Finish up and stuff up. I can't sleep with all this yapping about. Ghafar! Make sure that the snorers stay far away from my caravan see?

*notices the wolf and her rider*

I've heard of you before..the Bramble Knight yes? If you're interested in escorting us safely to Deeptown I'd be grateful for the service. I'd assume you'd ride on the wolf? I'll have Ghafar handle the details if you'd talk to him.

Off to bed, no ruckus tonight see?


Ghafur continues ladling the soup and distributing it with bread. Soon the pot is empty. Soup all gone. Now go. Want talk to wolf girl.

*hands Betony a worn sheet with the marks of all escorting hands*

Food free. Master make safe. Cargo make safe. Get money when finished. Happy, you make mark. We go to Deeptown.

Ghafur doesn't wait for Betony to decide but goes around lighting some lamps and candles around the camp.

He settles down under the master's caravan after he sees everyone organized for the night. He'll also collect the contract from Betony after she's finished with it.


First night, arrange your watches as needed. If wearing armor, any light sources handy. There's a campfire nearby and bedrolls laid out. Since everyone is just fresh, total rest time not mentioned. Luckily the weather is kind tonight.


Female Gnome Cavalier 2; Knight of the Shield

Betony looks a little sheepish, holding the man's soup bowl. "Yep, that is us. There has been trouble ahead this year. Lots of traffic brings lots of trouble. We thought to lend a hand..paw..well..yeah, so here we are."

She gives the bowl to Ghafar, "Will have to earn that tonight. Have another ready in the morning and I will hang around." She looks to Countless and Bjorn, "I can take a late watch with one of you if you like. Our stomachs can talk to each other and keep us up. Share the work..let everyone rest a bit more."

Betony will take a third watch. She does not want to get in and out of her armor all night, and she will not sleep in it...ever.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Ok, then that certainly settles things. Welcome aboard Bramble Knight!

Dieredon looks to Ash and Rianna.

When you two ladies are ready, we have drawn first watch. I suggest a circular patrol outside of the the caravan campsite. It should be easy enough to perform by torchlight.

GM: Do we have horses, or is this on foot?


RetroconnDieredon
Ei! What do I look like? A bartender? Hmm?. If you want some, gotta buy the whole cask see? I'm not going to break the cask seal just some hireling thinks its dandy to get a sip just because its there eh? Furthermore, if I ever find you drunk on duty, then watch out! Hmmmph. Oh, and we have enough to eat thanks, I don't need people felling stags around whenever they feel like it. See if the druids approve.

*SLAM*

Perception DC15:
Durned rich kids! Think they own the world.

Aleph burst a tirade before disappearing in his caravan.

You're riding shotgun on the caravans, getting extra for being driver too. Hence on foot.


male Human (Varisian) cleric 2

Wesh knowing that the guard shift is off takes off his armor so he is not fatigued and puts his shield down next to him and gets some rest and quickly falls asleep.


Skäne casts an unconcerned look towards Aleph and his instructions.

Muttering to no-one in particualr Feh! Þessi einn læti eins og óákveðinn greinir í ensku gamall kona. hann mega vita léttvín , en leyfi the verndun til okkur!

Bjorn (if listening):

Feh! Þessi einn læti eins og óákveðinn greinir í ensku gamall kona. hann mega vita léttvín , en leyfi the verndun til okkur! = Feh! That one fusses like an old woman... he may know wine, but leave the protecting to us!

The big Viking wanders over to the fire apparently catching a light for his pipe. As he does so he whispers to Dieredon in hushed tones before returning to his chosen spot.

Dieredon:
Skäne whispers Watch that eager hand friend, big lad was only playing. Nei harm done ha?

Sczarni

Rianna finishes her meal, gets up and finds her stuff. She rummages through her things and pull out her armor and shield. Rianna begins to sing a Varisian lullaby as she puts on her armor and gets ready for her watch.

Perform (Sing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

She then finds Dieredon and Ash to begin their watch. "I guess your reading will have to wait until the next time we stop. I promise to give you one though."


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon leans in close to Countless, and whispers back with a grin.

Countless:

Spoiler:
No harm done...just looking out for Wesh. He would have been a bit overmatched...

Dieredon stretches, unsheathes and resheathes the exquisite Elven Curve Blade behind his back. He then takes out his Long Bow, and verifies the existence of his arrows.

No problems there, Rianna, I will definitely be looking forward to that reading at the next stop. Are we ready to begin the patrol?

Dieredon chuckles to himself, thinking that Aleph and Bjorn likely got their manners from the same source.


Skäne slips off his armoured coat, its reinforced plates clacking as it drops. He then stretches out on his bedroll, one muscled arm behind his neck, propping his head as he enjoys his post meal pipe.

Enjoy the night air ladies he imparts.

And with a wolfish smile he salutes the departing patrol with a smoke ring...

Liberty's Edge

Ash makes sure her crossbow is readily at hand, along with her two extracts. "Yeah, I'm ready. Are we patrolling in a group?"


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

It is either that, or we divide up and patrol individually so that we cross eachother's paths at regular intervals. I think individually would increase our chances of spotting anything out of the ordinary, but it would also expose us at times with thinner numbers. Either would be fine with me.

Sczarni

"I suggest we split up and cross paths as we patrol around the site. Besides a sharp scream will wake everyone up in camp." Rianna gives a sly smile and nod to Ash. Rianna checks her daggers in her wrist sheaths, and makes sure she has her sling with a bullet ready.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Sounds good Rianna. Let's do this. See both of you soon.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

GM: Not sure how many Perception checks you require, if any, at this point, but I will make a set of three below for your convenience.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8(+2 Favored Enemy Humanoid-Human)

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19(+2 Favored Enemy Humanoid-Human)

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26(+2 Favored Enemy Humanoid-Human)


Back at camp Skäne taps out the embers of his pipe and lays it next to his pack. Laying his battle axe next to his body, he pats the weapon like a loyal pet.

He briefly looks around campsite as others make abed then watches the guard torches rhymically burn in the distance before his eyes drift shut...

As he slips into sleep Skäne whispers a traditional Ulfen ward to all: Vera vaka vinátta.

Bjorn:

Vera vaka vinátta = Be vigil friends.

Liberty's Edge

Ash loads her crossbow. "Just listen for screams, okay?" She sets off from the camp in a random direction.



1st Watch - Dieredon(9), Ash(1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16), Rianna(1d20 ⇒ 4)
2nd Watch - Skane(1d20 ⇒ 12), Bjorn(1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23)
3rd Watch - Betony&Thistledown(1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19), Wesh(1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7)

Patrolling round campsite.

Perception DC5:
You notice that the current campsite is a favorite. Signs of previous camps had existed before you, but none quite too recent

Perception DC10:
Discarded waste from previous camps could be detected but it is minimal as if cleaning efforts were made on breaking camp.

GM:
1d3 ⇒ 11d4 ⇒ 2 1st, East

1st Watch Only, Perception DC15:
The night is still, the dew moist and cool. You could make out barking sounds in the distance, not often though and quite hard to pinpoint.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

As the first watch draws to a close, Dieredon's eyes grow heavy. Nothing of interest drew his attention away from the monotonous patrol.

As he passes Ash during what he hopes is his last turn around the campsite, he hails the girl.

Well met, Ash. We should wait here for Rianna to make her way around. Our shift is just about over, and I expect relief soon from the northmen. Did you notice anything interesting on patrol?


Not too convinced the northmen will rouse themselves... might be worth letting them know they're next men up?

Back at camp the low rumbling of snoring northman can be heard...

Sczarni

Rianna finishes up her rotation around the camp and meets up with Dieredon and Ash. "Well that was boring. I think I'll get some sleep now." Rianna looks at the camp and realizes that the northmen are sawing logs and have yet to rise from their slumber for their turn on watch. "So, a draw of the card to see who gets to wake those two up for their turn on the watch? Or are you going to be the brave man and do it for us little ladies Dieredon?" Rianna poses dimunitively and bats her eyelashes at Dieredon as she finishes her remark.


Male Elf Slayer /2/AC:19, T: 14, FF:15/HP:22/22/F:3, R:7, W:1/Init:+6/Perc:+8

Dieredon smiles, takes a half-bow, and says, It would be my pleasure, ladies...sleep well.

Dieredon walks quietly over to the sleeping northmen so as not to wake the camp, and he sticks out a toe to nudge Countless a few times in succession on his leg and says, Rise and shine Countless. You and Bjorn are up for watch...nothing of worth to report from our rounds, friend.

1 to 50 of 2,361 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / randall793's Three Days to Kill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.