• I will eliminate chaos, whatever its form and wherever it exists, resting only when the world is right.
• I will destroy those who root lawlessness in weak hearts and minds.
• I will strive to be worthy of not one, but five.
• I will seek the great principles behind life, the truths spoken through many voices.
• I will be a paragon of order—an unassailable example that others might follow.
• I will commit what I don’t know or can’t understand to the judgment of the five.
The Measure and Chain:
Every soul a tyrant.
Emotion is weakness.
Execution by flame.
Society cannot survive mercy.
None are innocent.