|DM Puppet Master|
Greetings all! After some players have dropped, I'm looking to recruit 2-3 players to bolster their numbers. We're currently in the middle of Masks of the Living God (basically, players have passed the main roleplay section of infiltration and started exploring the temple/causing trouble) with the intention of continuing on to the third module in the Price of Immortality trilogy when done. Here's the campaign if you're interested. Don't be scared by the past 2-ish weeks of silence; I was on vacation and had given all the players a heads up beforehand.
- Jaed, Human Rogue
- Finnrick, Half-Elf Druid + Millsy his cat companion
- Lily, Elf necromancy (debuff) wizard
? Artair, Dwarf barbarian (may or may not be continuing; I'm giving him a bit more time to check in)
My goal is to get the group back up to 6, so depending on that 4th person, that means recruiting 2-3 new people. Most likely at least one spot will go to a frontliner of some sort. The way I'm going to work you in to the story is that I'm going to have some of the dropped players sneak out of the cultist's temple and go ask for help from the Pathfinder Society (who originally gave them the mission to infiltrate and gather intel on their more questionable activities). This doesn't, however, mean your character needs to be a member of the Society. You just need to be a helpful person who's willing to give them aid and happens to be in the area.
2) Somewhere between a couple of sentences and a paragraph describing your character's basic personality.
3) Character crunch (no alias needed unless you're selected). You don't have to do all your shopping, but main purchases should all be on there.
4) The tl;dr of your crunch. Not that I won't look through it, but I find it can sometimes be hard to judge the player's intent just from the numbers. Specifically, I want a rough idea of what you're likely to do in combat, what you're likely to do out of combat, and if you're trying to specialize in something (and what).
Stats: Pick one of these two stat arrays
17, 15, 15, 13, 13, 12
18, 14, 14, 13, 12, 10
Alignment: Any non-evil
Races: All core + any race with <= 15 RP. No custom races. For Aasimar and Tieflings:
- Variant heritages are fine, no feat needed for Tieflings
- Variant abilities must either be rolled (you can choose to keep the default if you don't like the result) or spend a feat to pick them, even if you're an Aasimar
- Alternate physical features can be picked for free since they provide no mechanical benefit.
Traits: 2 traits, +1 if you take a drawback. No campaign specific traits and don't take any of the cheap drawbacks that are unlikely to come up (Like Family Ties).
Starting Level: 4th
HP: Max 1st level. Future levels are rolled or half HD + 1 if that's higher
Gold: 6,000 gp
Background Skills: Are in effect. If you're a bard, you can't use them towards versatile performance skills.
Recruitment will end next Saturday, June 17 at 11:59pm PDT.