Vimanda

InfinitelyProlonged's page

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber. Organized Play Member. 4 posts. No reviews. No lists. No wishlists.


RSS


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Same here, still waiting.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Mereghost wrote:
InfinitelyProlonged wrote:
schekker wrote:
Paizo Connect did work for about a month or so but seems broken again. I ordered the remastered edition of Pathfinder Season of Ghosts on Demiplane, but the pdf never showed up in my Paizo account. According to Demiplane customer support the problem is on Paizo's side. I contacted Paizo's customer support a week ago but apparently their response time is still very poor.
In the same boat, going the other way (have the pdf but no Demiplane discount). I did hear back from paizo support last week saying they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. No word on when it may be fixed though.
Almost a month and no fix in sight it seems, as I just bought the exact same book and have the exact same issue.

Also have the same issue with Hellbreakers and I assume all new titles going forward. It's really frustrating. I get the sense it isn't a priority.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Same here. It's sounding like no one got the pdfs.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
schekker wrote:
Paizo Connect did work for about a month or so but seems broken again. I ordered the remastered edition of Pathfinder Season of Ghosts on Demiplane, but the pdf never showed up in my Paizo account. According to Demiplane customer support the problem is on Paizo's side. I contacted Paizo's customer support a week ago but apparently their response time is still very poor.

In the same boat, going the other way (have the pdf but no Demiplane discount). I did hear back from paizo support last week saying they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. No word on when it may be fixed though.