Dm Khel's Blooming Catastrophe (Inactive)

Game Master Khelreddin


151 to 180 of 180 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Verdant Wheel

Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 "Look there. Sssssee that the leshys ssseem oddly focused in their actions. Perhaps the spiritsssss inhabiting their bodies are ssstill new to the corporeal realm and are having difficulty processing the myriad physical sssstimuli."

    Obad'of takes in the area, "I am no ssssneak. I can climb down well. I'm alssso happy to go forth boldy."

    Verdant Wheel

    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

    Brynn begins to watch, but Robb suddenly demands her attention and she stops to appease the bear.

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
    Brynn sees the leshy, and says, "I can probably sneak forward, but I don't know that everyone is as comfortable as I am about the woodlands and how best to avoid making noise. Either way, the focus needs to be on the leshy that seems to be the source of the sickness."

    Grand Archive

    m | Male Human(Vudrani) Bard 1| hp 17/17|AC 17|Per +6|Hero Points 1|FP 2 Bard

    "I can be a bit unnoticed at times. I can perhaps sneak in with you."

    Vigilant Seal

    CN Human Charlatan Sorcerer 4(Hag bloodline) | HP 36/36 | AC 18 | Class DC 20 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: +8, Melee: +6 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Farzin smiles broadly, and turns to Papayo on his shoulder.

    ”Sneaking, Papayo. They want us to sneak. How close do we need to get? Perhaps it’s time for another disguise? His eyes twinkle and Papayo chirps.

    Farzin draws an eldritch sign in the air, speaks in an ancient tongue, and takes on the appearance of a leshy! Casting Illusory Disguise!

    ”Perhaps a little large for a leshy, But body language is half of the illusion.” He ambles around, trying to look mindless, before stopping to add:

    ”I’m still planning to sneak, don’t get me wrong.”


    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    DM Screen:

    Stealth
    Brynn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
    Robb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Darlinger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
    Farzin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

    Athletics
    Flamel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
    Obad’Of: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

    Stealth
    Flamel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
    Obad’Of: 1d20 ⇒ 3

    The majority of the party opts to try to sneak past the many, many leshys in the valley. Farzin, cleverly disguised as a leshy, meanders down the valley slightly less aimlessly than the other leshys, and no one seems to pay him any attention. Perhaps that because Robb simply trudges through the valley with no thought to being quiet, even snuffling loudly as he sniffs at things that briefly pique his interest. Brynn and Darlinger move somewhat deftly, but there are simply too many leshys to avoid.

    In spite of their obviousness, the lack of aggression on the Pathfinders’ part means that the leshys simply continue with their various tasks, aside from the occasional ominous hoot as one of the party ventures a little too close to a busy leshy.

    Flamel and Obad’of hike up the edge of the valley, then climb down the rugged cliff face quite nimbly. Unfortunately, as each of them reaches the bottom of the cliff, they drop to the ground with a very noticeable thump.

    For simplicity, I’ll tell you that everyone but Farzin has been noticed.

    As the party gets close, the leshy crafter is putting the finishing touches on a new leshy, a hideous monster made from spindly vines growing through the carved-open corpse of an opossum, with two small pebbles serving as the eyes, tied in place with string. The crafter finishes attaching the last limb, and the opossum leshy twitches to life atop the broken monolith, their body suffused with a dim, yellowish light. They take several jerky steps forward, then disintegrate, their head falling off and one of the pebble eyes rolling up against Flamel’s foot.

    The leshy crafter tilts his head and considers this, then speaks, ”No. No, no, no, the river pebbles were not a success. Very damp. Needs an adder stone? Yes. Adder stone works. Then they can see everything. Also, not slippery, I can tie the string.” At first, the leshy seems oblivious to the world. Then he turns his head, the jagged chunk of stone in his eye making odd shadows play across his face. “Oh, hello!” he says, addressing the Pathfinders. “Do you have an adder stone?” The leshy stops and looks around. “Or string? Used mine. Need more.”

    Somehow you know that an adder stone is a round river stone with a naturally formed hole in it, in case any of you have one with you.

    Also, moved tokens on the map.

    Verdant Wheel

    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    Surprised by the politeness, Brynn gives up on stealth and says, "No stone, but I have lots of rope. Can you tell me what you're doing?"


    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    “I’m restoring the natural order!” the leshy responds, waving a hand as if to demonstrate the obvious. ”The forest here is very unnatural. Very strange, sad. The plants are a very strange color, they’re green, the rivers never flow with blood, strange monsters everywhere! Just other day, I saw a thing. Like a rat, with a long, fluffy tail! Burying an acorn in the ground. Very horrifying! And my brother leshy says he saw a thing, four feet and a little white tail, branches on its head. Monsters everywhere! Very disturbing!”

    The leshy looks quite earnest as he says this. One of the smaller leshys, which looks like a fox that has been turned inside out and is leaking dead leaves from within, comes and bumps their head against the leshy crafter, as if comforting him.

    “So I think—something must be done! It’s unnatural, this place. But I’m only one leshy, so I’m making friends. Together, we’ll make this place work right, proper nature, with eye-mushrooms, and screaming flowers, and snakes! Not these bad snakes, only one head. Very upsetting. Should have sixteen heads! We will fix.”

    “It’s a very difficult and important job.” The leshy puffs up as he says this. “But I can do it. Eventually.” He pauses. “It may take me a bit, though. But you are friends too! You will help?” The sharp stone in the leshy’s eye glitters as it says this. “You look a little creepy. But maybe you are friends?”

    Arcana or Nature, DC 13:
    It is clear that the leshy crafter’s perceptions have been badly warped by the chunk of Abyssal rock in its eye socket.

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 "Um..... you have sssssomething in your eye. I think it's affecting more than your vision. May we perhaps heal that wound in your eye?"

    Verdant Wheel

    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
    "Yes, my friend here is right. There is a chunk of abyssal rock in your eye socket. You worry about the unnatural, I can tell you that this is unusual. I have never heard or met one of your kind with a rock in their eye. I have skill with medicine, and can tap life energy of the natural world. If you let me attend to your eye, I would be happy to hel with the others."

    Vigilant Seal

    CN Human Charlatan Sorcerer 4(Hag bloodline) | HP 36/36 | AC 18 | Class DC 20 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: +8, Melee: +6 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Farzin, trying to stay in character, fumbles awkwardly around some large dinosaur bones.

    "Yes, such unnaturalness. Like that stone in your eye. So bizarre. Toss it! Toss it to us and we will help."

    Deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

    Grand Archive

    m | Male Human(Vudrani) Bard 1| hp 17/17|AC 17|Per +6|Hero Points 1|FP 2 Bard

    "My esteemed associates are correct! Nothing good can come from that stone in your eye. You should most certainly give it to us for safekeeping. We are much better suited for such things."

    deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

    Grand Archive

    Human Ftr5 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 23 (24 w/buckler) | Fort: +11, Refl: +13, Will: +9 (bravery) | Perc (E): +9 | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Search | Focus points: — | Hero Points: 1 | Conditions: . |

    Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Sigh.

    Flamel isn't sure what the fuss is about the rock, but guesses the others can see something they cannot.


    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    The leshy puffs up, affronted. “Why are you being so awful about my eye? It’s my eye, thank you very much. I like my eye, it’s the very best eye any leshy has.” Gesturing with a multi-twigged hand at Brynn, he says, ”You have a gooey round thing in your eye, and I have a beautiful stone. So there.”

    ”And my eye connects me to this great and powerful standing stone, left behind by ancient druids and spirits! It’s very fancy.” The leshy smacks the cyclopean monolith proudly with his tiny hand, causing its yellow glow to flicker for a moment. The leshy crafter looks briefly concerned, then sheepishly amends his statement. “It’s very fancy and very slightly broken. I’m fixing it! But it’s very hard, not having the tools.”

    In order to resolve this situation, you’ll need to to either destroy or dismantle the monolith or somehow get the shard out of the leshy crafter’s eye. A few options for doing so would be: appeal to the leshy to let you take the stone out of his eye (requiring some difficult Diplomacy and other checks, since he clearly wants to keep it); trick him into letting you get close, and then try to yank it out (Deception, which you’ve already made a little progress on, followed by some other checks based on the line you take to deceive him); try to damage the monolith without being noticed (Arcana or Occultism paired with some Deception checks to keep him distracted); or attack him and deal with the eye afterwards. You’re welcome to come up with other interesting approaches as well!

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Do I need to "pretend" to be a druid to lure him in?

    Obad'of speaks a few calm words and gauges his reaction...

    Druidic:

    "Let us commune and find peace. All answers are given if we listen to the planet."

    Verdant Wheel

    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    Brynn nods, and adds a couple extra words...

    Druidic:
    We are all connected, and speak as one voice in the end."


    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    If a plant can be said to look relieved, that is the expression that crosses the leshy’s face as he responds to Obad’of and Brynn.

    Druidic:
    ”Oh, good, you understand! We do speak as one voice, and that voice calls from the great and powerful standing stone and guides us! Soon you will grow more feet, so that you have three feet on one leg as you should! And your bear friend will not look so strange, if we guide him – he can have his proper stripes, and a snake for a tail like all bears have.”

    He’s pleased to speak Druidic with you, but is pretty far gone down the “Abyss-cursed eye highway” at this point. You’ll need to more than just talk to him to distract him (which is why the skill checks are necessary).

    Grand Archive

    m | Male Human(Vudrani) Bard 1| hp 17/17|AC 17|Per +6|Hero Points 1|FP 2 Bard

    "yes, yes, you should let our friends assist you! Let them come and show you how to do this properly. They are happy to assit!"

    deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    If Darlinger didn't blow it... Obad'of will slowly, calmly, and peacefully approach.

    Vigilant Seal

    CN Human Charlatan Sorcerer 4(Hag bloodline) | HP 36/36 | AC 18 | Class DC 20 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: +8, Melee: +6 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    "My master and our companions would like to approach. Made me with his own skill in leshy crafting, he did."

    Farzin gestures toward Obad'of.

    "But clearly he is not as talented as you. Too big he made me. With your skill, you would never make such a mistake."

    "Come, let us commune with the spirits of nature together in meditative prayer."

    Deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    Again, the Pathfinders manage to read the expression of the demon-tainted plant-man before them, as he looks at Darlinger with skepticism spreading across his face like a parasitic fungus spreading rose leaf rust. As Obad'of approaches, the leshy raises its arms as if to call upon its magic...but Farzin begins to speak. "What's that?" the leshy asks, its arms coming back down, "You want to commune with the spirits of nature...together? I see why, it makes sense. I am the greatest and smartest spirit of this forest! Eldest and wisest, self-maker and leshy-maker! You are very impressed?”

    That's a success on the Deception check. Based on the approach you're taking, now I need a Nature check from someone to conduct the 'ritual.' Once he's distracted by the ritual, you'll need to make an Athletics check to do the Force Open action, to actually remove the stone eye.

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Can it be the same person making the Nature and Athletics check? I would actually defer to Brynn if not.

    Verdant Wheel

    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    "We are. Please, follow me as I walk us through the ritual to commune, strengthen, and correct our flaws."

    Brynn begins walking through the 'ritual', doing her best to keep it close to an actual ritual the druids of her quah would perform.
    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
    (I'm going to use my Hero Point to reroll this)
    Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    The leshy joins in the ritual excitedly, murmuring, "Yes, yes, correct our flaws! Must have the right number of tails on a bush, and perhaps I'll finally have two stone eyes!" He follows Brynn's movements and words, drinking from the Cup of Sky, kneeling before the Great Plain of Earth, throwing his head back to greet the Falling Waters of Heaven...

    He's thoroughly engaged in the ritual, so now just an Athletics check to pop the eye out. No restrictions on who makes it, can be the same person or someone else.

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    Obad'of leans in, doing his best to help mimic the faux ceremony. With a prayer to Gozreh and his inifinite will, Obad'of goes for the eye.

    Athletics (T): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    DM | Map Stuff | Burden of Envy

    Calling on Gozreh, and his own skills, Obad’of combines agility and strength as he deftly grabs hold of the stone shard in the eye of the distracted leshy and pulls! The stone does not slip free as one might expect, but holds fast for a long, slightly gristly, moment before Obad’of manages to pull it out!

    The leshy crafter stands stock still for a moment, raising a hand to touch the gaping hole in his face where the cyclopean shard had so recently rested. He gingerly probes the hole, swaying like a sapling in the wind..

    “Oh. Oh.” The leshy murmurs as he looks about very slowly, taking in the twisted and deformed leshys, the Abyssal plant life, the burnt and ruined valley. “...it’s possible that I might have misinterpreted one or two things.”

    There is a very long pause, long and silent enough that the Pathfinders can almost hear the bruorsivi trees growing, before the leshy crafter utters one more word.

    “Oops.”

    He stands, quietly aghast at what he has done, until he sees that the tainted leshys, now free of the monolith’s pollution, begin to revert to their normal forms. They gradually slough off the rocks and animal parts that the crafter used to form their bodies and return to somewhere close to normal. Many of them still seem to retain signs of their Abyssal origin, such as a bark pattern that looks vaguely like a bleeding skull, or extra vines that sway in an unfelt breeze, but the crafter breathes a huge sigh of relief as the demonic corruption seems to flow out of his creations, and he can see that the threat of the Abyss-warped leshys has ended.

    The leshys gather around the Pathfinders in celebration of their return to the natural order of things, convinced the party are the greatest heroes in this leshy community’s entire history (which is, admittedly, only a few months long). In recognition of what the Pathfinders have done, the leshy crafter calls out in an unknown tongue, and a still rather-disturbing leshy – of the same sort that exploded and nearly killed Flamel not long ago - trundles out of the woods dragging a sword behind it. The crafter explains that it is “a legendary sword, for the good monsters.” He hands it over, and it turns out to be a low-grade silver longsword with the image of a grasping arm etched into its blade. Furthermore, the crafter says, ”You did a great thing. A great thing. And I give you thanks. And my creations, now that they understand what they are truly meant to be, thank you also. I have been wondering about a name to take. In fact, I wanted to tell you my name when you first appeared, but I did not yet have one. I was thinking of maybe… Yew, a good name. Or Oleander. Or Foxglove. I think I look like I could be a Foxglove. But no, I will be Blackberry. And because of what you have done here, Blackberry will lead the leshys to become allies of the Pathfinders, and of the centaurs of the forest.”

    After a pleasant night’s rest, the party returns to the Redpine camp, where Urwal greets them enthusiastically – if a bit cryptically, as always. As a reward for their great success, he gives them a beacon shot, though he notes dryly, and a touch dismissively, that it is ”A warrior’s weapon. But you are to be recognized for resolving the dilemma we faced without need for such things.”

    Soon after, Jaldan canters up and exclaims excitedly, ”I heard what you did! You saved our forest, and made my tribe a new ally! And you didn’t even die! That’s sooooo cool!” She looks at Urwal for a long moment, and when he nods, she turns back to the party and continues, her tone even more excited, ”I’m going to be a Pathfinder! I’m going with Urwal when he leaves, and I’m going to study and travel and adventure, and then I can come home one day and be an even better shaman for the Redpine clan! And it’s all because you all got me so excited about being a Pathfinder!”

    Vigilant Seal

    CN Human Charlatan Sorcerer 4(Hag bloodline) | HP 36/36 | AC 18 | Class DC 20 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +9 | Perc: +7 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: +8, Melee: +6 1d6+4 Active conditions: None

    Farzin basks in the admiration, congratulates his colleges, and revels in the satisfaction of a bamboozlement gone right.

    As the merriment dies down and the fires grow low, he turns to the magpie on his shoulder.

    "What do you think Papayo, Brevoy? Numeria? Galt even? Or perhaps back to Kyonin?"

    As Farzin unfurls his bedroll, Papayo lets out a squawk.

    "Alright, Kyonin it is then." He smiles at the thought, then stops and reconsiders. "But does that mean we'll have to pay off our debts?"

    Thanks all for the great game! Hope to play again soon!

    Verdant Wheel

    Male, TN, Wetlander Lizardfolk, Initiate of the First Circle | HP 52/52 AC: 19, Shield: +2 Hardness: 3, BT: 6, HP: 12/12| F: +10 (+1 v. Poison), R: +7, W: +12 | Resist Poison 2 | Perc: +12 (E)
    Class Abilities:
  • Focus Pool: 2/2
  • Default Exploration: Defense

    "When a strong back weathers the storm, the sun shines again." Obad'of says reverently. He gives the leshy a toothy smile, "All is right now my friend. I wish you good fortune and favorable winds."

    Thank you as always a great game GM!

    Verdant Wheel

    3 people marked this as a favorite.
    HP 96/96 | AC 26(28 W/shield raised) | Fort +14, Refl +14, Will +16 | Perc +16 (low-light vision) | Nature +18 | Default Exploration: Search (if indoors) or Investigate (if outdoors) | Speed 35 (45 w/Longstrider) | Hero Points 0/3 | Focus 2/2 | Active conditions: Longstrider, Vital Beacon || Sprig HP 40/40

    Brynn smiles happily when she sees the transformation of the leshyfolk. She is unusually touched by their rebirth. "You are all wondrous beacons of natural beauty. Thank you for calling me a friend."

    Upon returning to the camp, her demeanor becomes more somber. She listens to Urwal and Jaldan, but adds no words. She does wander away at one point though, and sits on the ground beside Robb. The two look off into the distance, and a single tear rolls down the half-elf's cheek. "Do you really have to? I mean, I know your heart isn't in it, and you have the worst attitude ever in a bear, but I would like you stay."

    The bear nudges her by way of an answer, and Brynn nods. "Fine. Go make a family. But you are always welcome."

    The bear gets up and trudges off without a word. The druid watches him go.

    Grand Archive

    m | Male Human(Vudrani) Bard 1| hp 17/17|AC 17|Per +6|Hero Points 1|FP 2 Bard

    "well then, I guess it's off to my next big... adventure.. . This has been most... interesting. I've not dealt with plant people before. I wonder if they need fertilizer..... Well, something to think about then! Take care all. I'm sure I'll see you again!"

    Grand Archive

    Human Ftr5 | HP: 73/73 | AC: 23 (24 w/buckler) | Fort: +11, Refl: +13, Will: +9 (bravery) | Perc (E): +9 | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Search | Focus points: — | Hero Points: 1 | Conditions: . |

    Flamel is anxious to return to studies, but makes an effort to be polite before departing, and considers joining Robb in semi-seclusion before deciding a return to Magnimar is in order.

    Fare thee well, Society friends. Thank you for waking me from my bouts of narcolepsy. Never had that before, and especially in the middle of a fight. Hmm, I should see a Cleric about that.

    A fun scenario and one that allows success without needing violence. I like it. Thanks for a fun table, all!

    151 to 180 of 180 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dm Khel's Blooming Catastrophe All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.