Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven

High-Power Pathfinder Homespun Game


6,501 to 6,550 of 7,012 << first < prev | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | next > last >>

Villainous Undead wrote:
Orin Vanderwhal wrote:
If that is the shell we seek, it is worth quite a bit--I would offer you a lot. That shell is nonmagical, though, so it's likely worthless to us. May I examine it for a moment? If this is Naladoria's shell, I will make you a generous offer.
The creature almost smiles and widens its claws as if in invitation, "Of course. Why don't you step closer and examine it?"

Very well . Orin approaches the creature staying 10 ft away , extending his hair near the creature's hand in expectation.


Ushari Velnokal wrote:
"In addition to helping Naladoria out, we also do have an interest in the Shaudran race...and not just for monetary reasons either."

Sin' seems intrigued. "Indeed? What would you like to know? I daresay I'm the only expert on the subject you'll ever meet."

Jayse and Ushari scan the room and see nothing amiss. There is nothing lurking in the shadows, near the ceiling, or anywhere else they can see. It appears only Sin and the statues are in the room. Further, they receive no signs from Straehan or Orin to indicate they see anything invisible creeping around either.

Jofram - are you staying in the hallway or coming in?


Sin watches Orin's cautious approach with veiled amusement. He doesn't extend his hand any to put the shell within the Witch's reach - almost daring Orin to step within the range of his claws.

After a moment, the shell drops through his hand and clatters noisily against the floor. A second later, Sin flicks a finger and the shell skitters into the coils of Orin's hair. "With my compliments."


Villainous Undead wrote:
Jofram - are you staying in the hallway or coming in?

Yeah, Jofram, join the party so the DM can spring his fiendish trap on us and unleash Shaudran arcane POWER on us and obliterate us from this plane of existence!


DM

>:D
Sounds like a workable plan... or Jofram can stay in the hall giving me a chance to split the party. Nothing bad could come of that. Jofram, feel free to fall back to the staircase - you'll be safe there.


Villainous Undead wrote:

Sin watches Orin's cautious approach with veiled amusement. He doesn't extend his hand any to put the shell within the Witch's reach - almost daring Orin to step within the range of his claws.

After a moment, the shell drops through his hand and clatters noisily against the floor. A second later, Sin flicks a finger and the shell skitters into the coils of Orin's hair. "With my compliments."

Orin accepts the shell, nodding in thanks. He frowns in frustration as he pulls the flask of seawater from his pack. It may be shielded from detection somehow, but perhaps this will show us something. Don't worry, Sin'anath'rath, it is only water.

If there is no discernible reaction to the water, Orin will toss the shell back to Sin and back away slowly. My next dialogue in the post assumes this happens.

Thank you for your generosity with your treasures, but I'm afraid this is not what we are looking for. It could perhaps be an imitation of the shell we seek, but I am uncertain. The witch turns his gaze on Sin, concentrating with glowing blue eyes.

I'll use Arcane sight on Sin to "determine whether it has any spellcasting or spell-like abilities, whether these are arcane or divine (spell-like abilities register as arcane), and the strength of the most powerful spell or spell-like ability the creature currently has available for use." Preparing to wet myself in 5, 4, 3...


Orin Vanderwhal wrote:

It may be shielded from detection somehow, but perhaps this will show us something. Don't worry, Sin'anath'rath, it is only water.

If there is no discernible reaction to the water, Orin will toss the shell back to Sin and back away slowly. My next dialogue in the post assumes this happens.

Thank you for your generosity with your treasures, but I'm afraid this is not what we are looking for. It could perhaps be an imitation of the shell we seek, but I am uncertain. The witch turns his gaze on Sin, concentrating with glowing blue eyes.

Sin chuckles lightly, without malice. "That's very kind of you, Mr. Vanderwhal, but worry isn't something I've felt since before your grandfather's grandfather's grandfather's grandfather was conceived."

The water seems to have no effect on the shell. When Orin tosses it, the shell falls through the insubstantial creature and bounces off the throne. Sin lets it lay where it falls - clearly putting no value on the treasure or any of the other treasures in the room.

Orin's eyes glow as he observes the crowned figure. With something resembling relief, he notes that what arcane magic the creature radiates is faint at best... but it is there. The creature is some sort of arcanist and has a couple of magical auras surrounding it.


DM

Init rolls, guys... for when the inevitable happens.


Straehan has so many questions and no way to know where to start and since Sin offered answers... Moreover, Strae now knew this creature would never let them walk away. It wasn't in its nature and the rest of the team had to know what they faced if they hadn't pieced it together already.

"The facts about your race have been excised from our history - by the elves. Do you know how the Shaudran vanished? How did you survive when your race didn't?"

Init 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


init1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Init 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


STONE-FACED KILLA

Initiative 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22.

Villainous Undead wrote:


"Sadly, not many... But a few visitors have stayed long enough to convey your language. I'm a quick study."

The ominous emphasis sets Jayse's teeth on edge, and he's happy to drop the line of thought... happy to let Orin handle the dialogue as Jayse tries to stay somewhat near Strae without being obvious. 


The creature considers Straehan's question briefly. "Oh, yes, I know what happened. I was there - or rather here - unfortunately. They sought immortality for our failing empire and paid the price. I wasn't party to the planning, you understand, but I think they were trying a phased approach. They wanted to immortalize their buildings as a large scale 'proof of concept' of their process. If that was successful, they would then work on our people - life extension to a ridiculous degree. It was felt that virtual immortality for the 'enlightened rulers' among us would provide a level of stability that would ensure the empire's future. As you've seen from this building, they managed some success with the first phase of their plan. However, it didn't all work as predicted. Poof! End of an Empire."

Sin laughs, "As for me... I survived because I had already found a less theoretical route to immortality." He waves a long hand over himself, "My solution is more elegant, no?"


Strae gives the monk a thankful smile as he moves into a defensive position.
The gnome responds to the creature, not bothering to try concealing the warning information for his friends. "I appreciate your candor, sir. Unlife is certainly a solution... and as I understand it, ascending to become a Dread Wraith is no easy feat. Or were you fortunate enough to be spawned by one?"

Baddie (info conveyed at the start of the battle):
DREAD WRAITH CR:13+
LE Large Undead (Incorporeal)
AC: Very Good
HP: Very Good
Saves: Good overall - Fort weakest, Will strongest
Defenses: Undead Immunities, Incorporeal, Channel Resistance
Strengths:
  • Touch Attack - negative energy damage + CON drain
  • Multiple Feats
  • Good CMB/CMD
  • Create Spawn
  • Good Skills

Weaknesses: Sunlight Powerlessness

Note: Sin'anath'rath seems to be something of an exception with whatever arcanist abilities he has.


"I've earned everything I've achieved... but it really isn't polite pre-dinner conversation."


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Sorry, guys - busy day today. Jofram is in.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Jofram peers at the adorned corpse, and the room around it. Is he stalling? What does he not want us to see? Taking a breath, he checks his weapons, then steps into the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 --- 32 vs undead


DM

Despite his keen observation and knowledge of the dead, Jofram detects nothing amiss.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Pre-dinner, indeed, Jayse thinks as he takes another few steps to position himself defensively between the Shaudran and his friends.

The usual hiss accompanies his blue blade springing from his hand, a light mist floating slowly from it to the floor.


Sin regards the monk and his blade placidly. "Tired of conversation already? I was rather enjoying it. Ah, well..." With a flick of his incorporeal finger, the door out swings quietly towards shutting with a click.

Jofram, you are closest to the door. Any desire or attempt to keep it from swinging shut? If so, I'll need a DEX roll.


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

I will definitely see what I can do. And now seems like a prudent time to activate my magical armor - consider that done.

"Jayse - the door!" Jofram calls out to the mighty monk, as he grips the closing door with his gauntleted hand, fighting it's momentum with all of his might.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

SR:
Also, I haven't updated Vaelos' stats in a while; Does his level scale with my own? I've approached his stats as if that is the case; Let me know if I need to adjust them.


DM

Jofram manages to wedge a foot in the closing door and triggers his armor which forms piecemeal over his body.


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Jofram doesn't even try to hide a smirk at the mummified monarch. He casts his eyes around the room for something to hold the door open.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayse will help with the door if it seems Jofram can't handle it. If Jofram is successfully holding it open, Jayse will stay put, between the threat and the team.

Villainous Undead wrote:
"Tired of conversation already? I was rather enjoying it. Ah, well…"

"I'm sure you were," Jayse retorts as he gives Jofram a glance. "I'm not much of a conversationalist, anyway."


DM

Jofram can hold the door by himself, but there is clearly a spring on it so unless he figures out a way to keep it open - in a combat round - he's going to have to keep his foot in it.
Just to keep things moving through the combat - please give me a couple speculative Fort saves each, please.
I'm still in NM, but I'll be back in Seattle tonight and will work on getting my map updated and combat rolling.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Fort Saves: Keep in mind that Jayse has a +2 vs. Shaudran and Enchantments and a +1 vs. Arcane spells.
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18.

And please let me know when/if he fails a throw... he's got his pp's he can spend as a reactionary to boost by +4.


Fort Save 1: +1 more vs fear 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Fort Save 2: +1 more vs fear 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


OOOH FUN...
Fort Save #1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Fort Save #2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

+2 vs. Enchantment
+4 vs. bardic performance, sonic, and language-dependent effect
Fort Save #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Fort Save #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Vaelos's:
Fort 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Fort 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Dumb bird - making me look bad...


Doubt creeps across Jofram's mind when his smirk draws nothing but an amused head shake from Sin. It's almost like he expected I'd try to catch the... oh no.

The ranger's struggle at the door draws the team's attention just enough to give the unnaturally fast Wraith the opportunity it needs. Without a sound Sin flies from the throne, skates around the edge of Orin's hair, and extends its improbably long arms to rake Jayse's face with phantasmal claws before floating backwards into the corner near the massive statue. The parallel claw marks suck the color from Jayse's skin... as an identical set of wounds appear on Orin's face, sharing the damage. Jayse feels the soul-sucking power of the fell creature's hand but marshals his mental discipline to stave off the life-draining effect. (Jayse, knock off a PP.)

Jofram assesses their enemy for only a moment before it becomes clear why Sin wanted him near the door and the team spread out. Another long-armed Dread Wraith, this one without a crown, rises from the floor. Despite the absence of a crown, this beast lacks none of Sin's speed or power. It wraps a nebulous hand around Jofram's forearm and sucks the life from him in a powerful draw that leaves the ranger feeling like an infirm old man. Jofram staggers. Ushari gasps as she catches only a small portion of the pain through their eldritch link.

Sin watches his cohort's attack and adds his own insight, clearly he's been studying you as much as you've been watching him. "Be careful of the long-haired one, his reach is as our own. You know what to do." The crowned Wraith turns to Jayse, saying pleasantly, "You must have some Shaudran blood in your veins to defeat my touch. I rather expected to be enjoying your essence right now. How delightful!"

Guys, be mindful of the order of actions so you don't step on each others' toes and use your actions to best effect.

So as I read the Shield Other spell, Drains are not shared, only the 'physical' negative energy damage. Also, in case you were wondering, neither Wraith moved through your AoO ranges.

Round: 1

ORDER: Dread Wraith, Orin, Jofram, Jayse, Ushari, Straehan

MAP: Touch of Sin

Ja's HPs: 64|70 - CON: 14/14 - New Max HP:
Jo's HPs: 46|79 - CON: 7/14 - New Max HP: 51
Ov's HPs: 67|72 - CON: 14/14 - New Max HP:
Uv's HPs: 47|52 - CON: 13/13 - New Max HP:
St's HPs: 60|60 - CON: 14/14 - New Max HP:

On-Going Effects:
Good Guys
Orin - Mirror Image - 6 images - 7 mins
Orin - Arcane Sight - detect magical auras - 7 mins
Orin - Fox's Cunning - +4 INT - 7 mins
Orin - See Invisible
Orin - Mage Armor
Orin - Frostbite - held

Jayse - Heroism - +2 morale ATT, Saves, Skills - 70 mins
Jayse - Shield Other - +1 deflection AC, +1 resistance saves - Orin takes 1/2 DAM - 3 hr
Jayse - Mage Armor

Strae - See Invisible
Strae - Mage Armor

Jofram - Shield Other - +1 deflection AC, +1 resistance saves - Ushari takes 1/2 DAM - 3 hr

Bad Guys
Sin - ???

DOOM:
Init dice-off 1d2 ⇒ 2 ; 1=Jo, 2=Ov - ORIN
DW Initiative 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

BOOM:
Sin'anath'rath @ Jayse AC: 18 (Touch FF) (1/2 to Orin)
Touch ATT: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38 DAM: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) = 11 neg energy + 1d8 ⇒ 6 CON - Fort DC:23
Jayse Fort Save #1 - FAIL... uses 1 PP to boost result - SAVE

Dread Servant @ Jofram AC: 19 (Touch FF) (1/2 to Ushari)
Touch ATT: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32 DAM: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2) = 10 neg energy + 1d8 ⇒ 7 CON - Fort DC:23
Jofram Fort Save #1 - FAIL


DM

Please give me your updated Touch ACs, folks, including all the effects listed under 'on-going effects'. I think some of you guys may be shorting yourselves. Thanks!

Jayse/Jofram - please confirm if your Fort saves included your +2 save bonus for the Heroism spells. Jayse, if your saves did NOT then you don't need to spend a PP averting that first attack.


18 touch vs incorporeal, +2 more when I use combat expertise. I'll hold off on my turn for now in case Ushari, Jofram, or Straehan use any buffs. Haste could be good, Magic Circle vs Evil could be good, Inspire Courage would be good. Not trying to be bossy, just making observations. I'm leaning towards a repeated beat down with chill touch. With my hair and the fox's cunning potion it's a DC 20 save, so not too shabby. I also have Blindness, Ill Omen, etc.


Touch AC auto-hit...err...17 confirmed, he he.

Orin, I would not worry about the buffs this round. Due to the EXTREME lethality of this fight, I would advise to hit 'em HARD and FAST. Buffs are kinda irrelevant as this point; we don't have time to do that. :(


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead
stormraven wrote:
Jayse/Jofram - please confirm if your Fort saves included your +2 save bonus for the Heroism spells.

No, it didn't - Did I miss something? Couldn't find anything in the last few pages of posts.

I'm not really sure how to go about calculating the new Touch AC... The PRD is a hot mess.


DM

Your Touch AC should be everything DEX related or mystical minus physical armor. Note, the deployed armor from your gauntlet counts against Touch AC. Let me know if you can't figure it out and I'll take a look.


Well, I'll get two attacks on the boss before he can attack anyone. If he fails his save on one of those, he's out of the fight for awhile. I might be able to tank him for a round or two with my images. If you guys all full attack the lackey, you might be able to drop him. Strae can probably contribute the most damage by using haste, honestly. THEN everyone full attacks, except me, who tries to fear Sin. Good?


Orin, seems like a good plan to me. With Shari's SA to give flank to someone, it should help drop the lackey.


So Strae, Ushari, Jofram, Jayse, me? Does that work?


DM

Bear in mind... you cannot full attack when you make a move over 5'.


STONE-FACED KILLA

I think heeding SR's advice and being mindful of order is smart in this fight, so I'll wait for Jofram to go before I declare Jayse's actions. That being said, I think seeing if we can burn down the lackey wraith may be smart, Jayse will head over there once Jofram's gone.


DM

OK, I think you guys have sort of a consensus. I'll get a post up for Strae as soon as I can with him Hasting and moving... somewhere. I haven't figured out where yet. My basic, 'player hat' idea is that you want to divide up the Wraith attacks by giving each one multiple targets to focus on... that CON drain is too devastating on a 'good' roll.


Straehan quickly casts a spell before interposing himself between Sin and Jayse.

ORDER: Dread Wraith, Straehan, Ushari, Jofram, Jayse, Orin

STAND: Cast Haste
MOVE: P51

Haste
RANGE: 25' + 5'/ 2 level ; 1 creature/level ; No more than 30' apart
DURATION: 1 RND/Level
EFFECT:

  • +1 Attack on FULL ATTACK ACTION
  • +1 ATT Rolls
  • +1 Reflex Saves
  • +1 Dodge AC
  • +30' Move


This took an unpleasant turn...

Ushari calls on the power of her deity to summon an ally to assist in the fight. She then barks out to her friend Skitter in his unique language:

Skitter:
Help Jofram out!

Finally she draws her weapon and readies to move to assist either Jofram or Orin, as needed.

Standard: Cast Spiritual Ally in square R56.
attack Force 1d20 + 5 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 5 + 2 = 24 flank; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Move: Grab scroll from Skitter. Draw Rapier.
Status: Touch AC currently 18.

EDIT: CL check for Spirit Ally 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


DM

Looking at the rules and FAQ on the d20pfsrd, it looks to me like grabbing the scroll will draw an AoO. If you've got a source that suggests something different, let me know. Otherwise, I'll ask this bomb:
Are you sure you wanna do that?


SR, I refer you to THIS post. Skitter is handing the scroll to her which can be part of a move action IIRC.


DM

I saw that. What I'm not seeing is a ruling that says 'handing' is an action that draws or doesn't draw an AoO. The FAQ says any 'manipulation' of an object usually draws an AoO.


Heh...now that you mention it, she is in the lackey's threatened area :-o. Since she is ALSO casting a spell (which definitely provokes), she will amend her action by taking a 5' step to T52 before casting.


DM

Well I assumed your CL check was the cast defensively in any case :) which is why I didn't have you draw an AoO for that. OK, so if you 5' step first, you are definitely out of the AoO Smackdown Theatre of PAIN.

Ushari falls back and does about a half dozen things at once. She conjures up a celestial helper who stabs at the back of the Wraith... and misses by a hands-breadth. Then she pulls her blade and catches the scroll discarded by Skitter as he leaps off her shoulder and closes fearlessly with the enemy.


Ahhh...my bad. That CL check was for the SR (if any) the helper needs to overcome.


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead
Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari will cast the Shield Other scroll on Jofram.

Oh, cool. That makes those fort saves 18 and 13. Dunno if that makes a difference. Anyways...

Ushari's summoning serves as a blessed distraction for Jofram, dividing their enemies attention on multiple sides. Through gritted teeth, Elvish song spits like a venomous curse. Weakened though he is, the ranger's decades of training kick in - his sword flies from sheath, arcing toward his large foe in a flurry of motion.

Combat rolls, a la shrinky-dink!:
Free: Quick Draw sword
.
Swift: Bardic Performance: Inspire Courage +2
.
Full Attack on Boom
Attack 1:(Ghost-Touched, Arcane Strike, Power Attack, Fav. Enemy, Haste, Flanking<DF>, IC2):
1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 37
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 18
.
Attack 2(h):(Ghost-Touched, Arcane Strike, Power Attack, Fav. Enemy, Haste, Flanking<DF>, IC2):
1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 42 -- Crit? (18-20x2)
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 24 Max Damage = 26
.
Attack 3:(Ghost-Touched, Arcane Strike, Power Attack, Fav. Enemy, Haste, Flanking<DF>, IC2):
1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 21
.
Crit Confirm: (Ghost-Touched, Arcane Strike, Power Attack, Fav. Enemy, Haste, Flanking<DF>, IC2, Anatomist):
1d20 + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 - 2 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 41
Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 21

Status:
Shield Other (from Ushari)
+3 AC from Gauntlet
Haste (from Straehan)
Inspire Courage +2
Jo's HPs: 46|79 - CON: 7/14 - New Max HP: 51
Current Touch AC (Best Guess): 15-18 ???
Current AC (?): 26


DM

Jofram's blade strikes true twice, carving into the unholy creature. His impressive strikes are not nearly enough to fell the monster fed fat on the souls of hundreds of victims.

Next Up... Skitter, Orin, and Jayse.

6,501 to 6,550 of 7,012 << first < prev | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.