Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven

High-Power Pathfinder Homespun Game


6,001 to 6,050 of 7,012 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>

W00t! 6000 posts! Should I keep concentrating on the spell, or start loosing some arrows? Unless one of y'all tells him otherwise, Orin will keep his efforts on trying to make the images react appropriately to the shadows' attacks.


DM

Just a bit of info to help you make your own decision... the Mastiffs are thoroughly engaged with the process of battling the illusions... tasting the false blood and whatnot. The Shadows will get a save versus the spell next round because the illusion clashes with reality since it can't simulate the satisfaction of sucking out someone's wisdom. Based on that, you'll have to decide what you want to do.


STONE-FACED KILLA

I say first priority needs to be taking down the shades. Fighting the mastiffs should prove easier... as well as recovering from their damage.
.
If that helps you make your decision.


Ushari knows the shadows are off balance now.

It is payback time!

Chanting a prayer to her deity, she points at the nearest shadow and lets loose a bolt of white light which illuminates the dank room like a miniature sunrise.

STAND: Cast Searing Light at F22
Ranged Touch 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage either 3d8 or 7d8 so I will roll both.
3d8 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) = 9 + 4d8 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 4) = 10. Total 9 or 19.


OK, I'll 5th move up and shoot an undead bane arrow at F22 and if he's still alive I'll shoot a regular arrow at him with my second shot. If he dies after one arrow, my second arrow will be an undead bane arrow at D22. IC, Heroism

First attack 1d20 + 7 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 31

Damage, half due to incorporeal 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 2 + (5, 6) = 23

Second attack, if bane arrow +2 more 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 30

Damage 1d8 + 3 + 2d6 - 1d6d2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (3, 4) - (1, 5, 3) + 2 = 7

Orin stops chanting, focuses on the shadows, and fires two arrows in quick succession.


Uh yeah, that dice macro jacked up. Stupid phone


DM

Ushari's beam strikes the Shadow through the chest. It jigs briefly in agony and then blasts apart like a clearing fog.

Actually these guys are not particularly vulnerable to bright light... so the damage would be 7d6.

7d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 4, 2, 6, 5) = 27 DAM


Second attack crit confirm 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Damage 8 + 3 + 5 = 16

Bane damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

It took me so long to type this that I didn't see Ushari's turn. If her searing light killed F22 just put both of my attacks on D22 with bane arrows.


DM

Orin is about to put an arrow through the one Shadow when it evaporates in the glare of Ushari's beam attack. The Witch switches targets effortlessly and puts two arrows into another Shadow. It begins to dissipate slowly. Call it 50% HP

JOFRAM - time to bring the hurt, man.


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

The adventurers feel as much as hear a steady beating. It rises until they recognize the baritone of Jofram's war chant. As the half-elf's meditation proceeds, he raises his eyes to meet the shadow creatures, and suddenly his bow appears in his gauntleted hand.

Move: Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage +2
Cast: Allegro (Personal Haste)
Summon Bow
(Sorry, had to burn a round - should have thought of it before Strae unloaded on 'em.
)


DM

You would have done that beforehand given the battle-plan. Make your attack rolls.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Can we assume that happened right before unload and let Jofram have a full attack?


DM

That's my assumption, yes.

FWIW - I've got a dinner thing tonight so my next post will likely be late.


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Jofram Knocking twin arrows to his bowstring. As Straehan's fireball blossoms, Jofram unleashes upon the spot where one of the slavering dogs stood. As soon as the shafts fly, another arrow is drawn, succeeded by another. A rapid volley pincushions the fiery melee, each missile seeking shadowy flesh.

Rollups of the non-fruit variety:
Manyshot: Target G22
Attack (Manyshot, Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 26
Manyshot Damage: 2d8 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7, 7) + 10 + 4 + 8 + 1 = 37
Next Target: G24
Attack 2 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire +2, Ghost-touched, Allegro): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 18
Next Target F26
Attack 3 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire +2, Ghost-touched, Allegro): 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 17
.
Question, it looks like I don't have LOS on all of the beasties - is this so?


DM

Despite my description, Jofram can't target a Mastiff unless he's got Darkvision or the Mastiff is lit with a Daylight spell. Otherwise, it has 100% concealment. I'm re-routing your first shot to your second target. Did you include your Fav Enemy Bonus on any of your shots?

In answer to your question, you can currently see the three targets you picked.

Jofram sends a slew of arrows down-range into two of the Shadows. The first nearly drops from the three arrows slicing through its phantasmal, flickering, essence.

Round: 6

ORDER: Baddies, Goodies


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Whoops! Forgot to add +4 to attack and damage for Favored Enemies (they are undead, right?)


Puppet-master Orin cuts his controlling strings and the illusory people freeze as though dazed. The Mastiffs lunge and clamp down on their victims, sensing victory... only to look around comically, confused, when the images pop and disappear.

The Shadows draw away from the faux team - sensing a wrongness in the victims - an impression verified by the attacks scourging their cohorts. They hiss as the ruse is revealed. Two of them fly towards the crew in the rowboat.. only to halt short of the exit, hiss between themselves, and sink into the floor. The third shadow swips at another illusion just to be sure.

Round: 6

ORDER: Baddies, Goodies

MAP: Shadow Play

Ja's HPs: 70|70 - DAM:
Jo's HPs: 79|79 - DAM:
Ov's HPs: 72|72 - DAM:
Uv's HPs: 52|52 - DAM:
St's HPs: 60|60 - DAM:

On-Going Effects:
Good Guys
Inspire Courage - +2 to ATT/DAM ; +2 Saves vs Charm/Fear | Rnd 2 of 12

Bad Guys

Shadow Saves:
Shadow #4 Will Save v DC:17 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28 circumstance - watching images 'pop'
Shadow #7 Will Save v DC:17 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17 circumstance - watching images 'pop'
Shadow #8 Will Save v DC:17 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 16 circumstance - eating Orin's arrows, watching images 'pop'


DM
Jofram wrote:
Whoops! Forgot to add +4 to attack and damage for Favored Enemies (they are undead, right?)

Damage adjusted. They are both still up.


STONE-FACED KILLA

A second blue shard flies into the structure towards the nearest shadow dog, its aim thrown off by the suddenly-rough rocking of the rowboat.

"They're figuring it out! Kill what you can!" The mindblade springs into his hands once again.

Round 2
STD: Throw Mindblade @ E21, which is 3 range increments away. Using Psychic Strike.
FREE: re-manifest blade.
.
Throw Mindblade 1d20 + 13 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 2 - 4 = 15; IC, range penalties.
---> Damage 1d8 + 10 + 2 + 2d6 + 2d8 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 + (6, 4) + (3, 1) = 30; IC, shocking burst, flaming, psychic strike.

Status:
HP 70/70
AC 25 • Touch 19 • FF 23
CMD 32 • FF 29 (+2 vs. Grapple/Trip)
Fort +8 Reflex +8 Will +10
--> +2 vs. Shaudran, Enchantments
--> +2 vs. Sleep, Paralysis, & Stunning (Dragon Style)
Immune Diseases
.
Effects/Conditions: Dragon Style, Mage Armor (7 hrs), Darkvision 60 (constant), Mindshield


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Eying the last standing shadow, Jofram sends another cluster of arrows to guide it to oblivion.

attack!:

Continue Inspire, Allegro
Manyshot: Target D22
Attack 1 (Manyshot, Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 23
Manyshot Damage: 2d8 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6) + 10 + 4 + 8 + 1 = 32
.
Attack 2 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 18
.
Attack 3 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 21
.
.
I'm gonna go cry, now.


Ushari waits patiently at the rear of the rowboat. Not wishing to waste any more spell energy at this point in time, she instead lays a hand on Orin and imbues him with a touch of divine favor.

Cast Guidance on Orin.


DM

Jayse's mindblade bounces off the thick skull of the nearest Mastiff while Jofram leans around the corner, rocking the boat, to fire on the last visible Shadow. Despite the rolling boat, nearly all of the ranger's arrows hit home and the creature disperses. Jofram's final arrow skitters past and down the northern corridor.

Situation: The three Mastiffs are the only targets left in the room. Orin and Ushari can see the upper two. Leaning over towards Jayse, Orin can see the third as well. Strae can see all three. The two remaining Shadows, one heavily wounded are in the floor somewhere close to your position.


Jayse is going to kill me...

The gnome follows the only reasonable course, dropping another fireball on the pack. It isn't very large but it finishes off the coat-ripping beast and blasts the other two.

ORIN - you're up. Only the two nearest Mastiffs are still in the game and, without effort, you can see the northern one.

FIREBALL 10d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 6, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3) + 10 = 35 DAM

Mast #0 Reflex Save v DC:21 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Full
Mast #1 Reflex Save v DC:21 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Full
Mast #2 Reflex Save v DC:21 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 1/2


STONE-FACED KILLA

Hey, dead is dead. Jayse would like to have done the deed himself... but he won't give you any flak about it. Mostly i just want to make the most of this tactic.


Turn coming up.


Orin watches the shadows slink in the floor and turns his head to Jayse.

You might get your chance to play human bait after all.

He leans around the corner, firing arrows at the mastiffs.

First shot at Mastiff D241d20 + 7 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 27

Damage 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 7

Second Shot, Guidance. If D24 is alive I'll shoot at him. If he's dead I'll shoot at E21. 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 20

Damage 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 10


DM

Orin hears a satisfying yelp from the Mastiff as he sinks two arrows into its shoulder right through the weaving bank of darkness that surrounds it. The beast collapses, well on its way to death.

The remaining Mastiff turns tail and runs up the northern corridor. You only hear the scrabble of its claws echoing on the stone floor. Silence falls across the star-shaped room. Somewhere in the floors, walls, or even in the gloom above, lurk the remaining Shadows - either nursing their considerable wounds or awaiting a chance to strike.

OK, guys, what's the plan? Head to Maui for Pina Coladas on the beach?

Round: 7

ORDER: Baddies, Goodies

MAP: Shadow Play

Ja's HPs: 70|70 - DAM:
Jo's HPs: 79|79 - DAM:
Ov's HPs: 72|72 - DAM:
Uv's HPs: 52|52 - DAM:
St's HPs: 60|60 - DAM:

On-Going Effects:
Good Guys
Inspire Courage - +2 to ATT/DAM ; +2 Saves vs Charm/Fear | Rnd 3 of 12

Bad Guys


STONE-FACED KILLA

Jayse regards the suddenly still room, his demeanor still grim. "Good job, everyone. That hurt 'em." He thinks for a bit, considering the three foes who got away. "Not sure what to expect of the dog. At best he's running to find somewhere to hide. At worst he's off to tell his master what happened here. Either way, we should expect to run into him again, and we should expect our presence is known."

He eyes Ushari's blade and the shadows of the room. "We also have to assume those two shades are still here and waiting for us. Unless someone has a better idea, I still think the best bet is to load me up with defensive measures, and I'll walk in there to draw them out. Then you guys finish them off as they jump me. If thats cool with you all, I'd love to have Jofram's ring and Strae's cloak. Every defensive measure will be useful."

Any other wonderful ideas? id love to at least give a shot of clearing those last two shades if possible.

If no other ideas are forthcoming, and the items are handed over, Jayse equips them, sets his jaw, prepares his blade, and very carefully (and defensively) hops into the room… moving about ten feet in and pausing.

After equipping…
STANDARD: full defensive
MOVE: hop to G18.

Status:
HP 70/70
AC 33 • Touch 24 • FF 26
CMD 41 • FF 38 (+2 vs. Grapple/Trip)
Fort +8 Reflex +8 Will +10
--> +2 vs. Shaudran, Enchantments
--> +2 vs. Sleep, Paralysis, & Stunning (Dragon Style)
Immune Diseases
.
Effects/Conditions: Dragon Style, Mage Armor (7 hrs), Darkvision 60 (constant), Mindshield, Jofram's Ring, Strae's cloak, Full defensive


I'm going assume everyone delays to see what happens to Jayse...

Jayse leaps into the room and waits. It doesn't take long for the monk to gain two new shadows - one on either side of him. The monk is quick but one of the Shadows is quicker still - siphoning off his adroitness with a touch.

OK, everyone else can hammer these guys back to the stone-age.

Shadow Games:
Shadow #4 JAYSE T AC:24, flank
Touch ATT: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16 DAM: 1d8 ⇒ 4 WIS

Shadow #7 JAYSE T AC:24, flank
[ooc]Touch ATT: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 2 = 26 DAM: 1d8 ⇒ 6 DEX

Ja's HPs: 70|70 - DAM: -6 DEX


STONE-FACED KILLA

Does Mage Armor not work against them? I thought -- it being a force effect -- that it counted against their attacks.

from Mage Armor spell:
An invisible but tangible field of force surrounds the subject of a mage armor spell, providing a +4 armor bonus to AC.

Unlike mundane armor, mage armor entails no armor check penalty, arcane spell failure chance, or speed reduction. Since mage armor is made of force, incorporeal creatures can't bypass it the way they do normal armor.


DM

Mage Armor does work - I used the Touch AC you listed. I assumed you had included all factors.

Belay the Touch Damage in any case, I'll assume the crew on the boat used Ready Actions to attack the Shadows as they appear. Thus, only if they are alive at the end of everyone's turns will they get their attacks off.


STONE-FACED KILLA

Yah, it's tricky, because it's not technically a touch attack we're talking about. They just bypass mundane armors. On the off-chance that these beasties had an actual touch attack (on top of the passive ability bestowed upon them by their incorporeal nature), I left the touch AC number as it normally is. Is there something you'd prefer i do in the future to make this a quicker/easier read for you? (I realize you're adjudicating a lot of stuff at any given time.)

And LIGHT'EM UP, GUYS!


STONE-FACED KILLA

Sigh... plus, just audited my AC's based on that conversation... those posted numbers were off, anyway. So sorry.

... corrected Status update

Status:
HP 70/70
AC 34 (32 vs. incorporeal) • Touch 28 • FF 25
CMD 41 • FF 38 (+2 vs. Grapple/Trip)
Fort +11 Reflex +11 Will +13
--> +2 vs. Shaudran, Enchantments
--> +2 vs. Sleep, Paralysis, & Stunning (Dragon Style)
Immune Diseases
.
Effects/Conditions: Dragon Style, Mage Armor (7 hrs), Darkvision 60 (constant), Mindshield, Jofram's Ring, Strae's cloak, Full defensive


DM

The Shadow strikes are specifically defined as Touch attacks and go against your Touch AC. Any help you can give on tracking your stats so I don't have to do the calculations would be greatly appreciated! :)


Not wishing to play favorites here, Ushari reaches over to touch Jofram blessing him with her deities favor.

Cast Guidance on Jofram.


Do they attack him as soon as he goes in? If so, I think I can use my hair (and possibly flank with Jayse.

I whip my hair back and forth, possible flank (not included), Ghost Touch weapon = full damage: weapon training, heroism, IC, combat expertise 1d20 + 7 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 30

Damage1d8 + 7 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 3 + 1 + 2 = 14

I don't know if I can use a swift action after a ready action, but if so I'm going to use my swift action pull ability to pull the shadow closer to me (and hopefully take away his flanking on Jayse). I don't know if that CMB check uses Int mod like the grab ability does, so I'll just use Str mod unless you say otherwise.1d20 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 31

Orin snakes his hair down, coiling around a shadow and viciously hoisting it away from its flanking position on Jayse.


DM

Sorry, I didn't have time to post an updated map. The Shadow closest to you is at F17 - 15' from you. Would you care to switch that first roll (13) to a bow attack or use a spell instead?

One Shadow is 'hanging on by a thread', the other is 'hurt plenty'. Feel free to specify who you want to whack, gents.
EDIT - never mind... 'hanging on' isn't hanging anymore.


Jayse spins between the two Shadows as a set of burning beams bracket the monk and lash the undead. The weaker of the two vanishes... and then there was one.

Orin/Jofram - bring it home!

Scorching Ray
RANGE: 25' +5'/2 lv
EFFECT:
Ranged Touch 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 DAM 4d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 2) + 4 = 19 1/2
Ranged Touch 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 DAM 4d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 6) + 4 = 20 1/2


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

Even as the shadows rise from the floor, the half-elf peppers them with more arrows.

Hatari!:
Jayse, yes, by all means, use the ring. I can't access the map, but I would target an untouched shadow with Manyshot, and pick off the weaker with my follow-up attacks. Can I leave it to you, SR?
.
Continue Inspire, Allegro
.
Attack 1 (Manyshot, Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 38
Manyshot Damage: 2d8 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 + 4 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 36
.
Attack 2 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 18
.
Attack 3 (Arcane Strike, Deadly Aim, Inspire+2, Ghost-touched, Allegro, FavE): 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 21


Yep, just use my attack for a bow shot. It would be 7 damage rounded down to three for my arrow.


DM

It won't have any effect on the results, Jofram, but a Readied Action is a Standard not a Full action - so you can't Full Attack.

The final Shadow goes down in a hail of arrow strikes from the Witch and Ranger. The creature collapses into a fine mist and the arrows clatter to the floor.

COMBAT OVER

MAP: Star Chamber

Welcome to 'Reality 101: F-ing Around in Shaudran Ruins and Why It Is Unhealthy.'

OK, what now? Blithely walk over and pick up Ushari's rapier? >:) :says the DM hopefully:


Heh...I don't recall the adventuring lifestyle as being conducive to a long lifespan to begin with, he he.

Ushari climbs out of the boat and scans the area quickly with her enhanced vision, before she steps over to the rapier. Sliding the blade back into her scabbard, she peeks down the statue corridor making sure no more surprises await the group.

She mutters, "I wonder if those mastiffs were summoned somehow....anyway it looks like the only passageway is that way." She points to the NE passageway. "Unless, there is something down by those statues." She looks at the others, "What do you think?"

Since paranoia is justified here...Perception 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30


DM

Ushari looks down the Corridor of Crypts, at the mostly stern and vaguely alien faces of the Shaudran, and sees nothing more than a long line of statuary emerging from the wall.


Orin stows his bow and casts Light on an arrow, handing it to Jofram. He then pulls a pouch from his robe and a 10ft pole springs into place.

Here, a scout's best friend, he says, handing the pole to Jayse with a smirk.


The little gnome looks at the monk and the long stick before turning to Orin. "You realise he's just going to use that to prod me safely ahead of him, right?"


HP: 51/79 | | Anatomist (+1 to confirm Crits) | | Fav. Enemy +4 = Humans, Half-Humans, Undead

I didn't intend that to be a readied action. Sorry if the flavor text confused you.


Ushari opens her eyes wide in mock outrage. "Orin, how could you possibly deprive Strae the honor of being eviscerated, burned, or impaled by whatever traps remain in this place??!"


DM

Check the OOC.


Ushari Velnokal wrote:
Ushari opens her eyes wide in mock outrage. "Orin, how could you possibly deprive Strae the honor of being eviscerated, burned, or impaled by whatever traps remain in this place??!"

Orin pats a pouch on his robe.

Well, I do have another one in here. Strae, you're welcome too it. Even better, why don't you try to mage hand those keys over here and see if they're loose?

He points to the statue holding keys.


DM

It becomes clear, while examining the statue, that the keys are part of the sculpture.

So are walking down the corridor or inspecting from a distance? If it's a closer exam - who is doing it?

6,001 to 6,050 of 7,012 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SR's - Great Southern Isles (PbP) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.