Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Broken Towers

Game Master JonGarrett

The Glorious Website
Ancient Home -Ground Floor
Ancient Home - Second Floor
Ancient Home - Third Floor


1,301 to 1,350 of 3,644 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

GM of all he Surveys

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Once again, Selena caught the monster and the attacks from Ayreth and Aibek's attacks hit home. Azri's Hex hit home too, reducing it's AC even as Selena grappled it.

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Not surprisingly, this time Selena had learned to compensate for it's size and wild bucking, and kept a grip on the creature.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"It is time to end things. I will make this as painless as I can."

Mihara says. She walks up to the grappled beast and carefully lines up her attack, aiming her blade at the back of its head.

Short Sword Sneak Attack, Flanking: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Damage: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) + 5 = 15
Crit damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

Azri continued to focus her eye on the struggling beast. It was vulnerable to hits, so now it was time to stop it from hurting the others... and she simply glared at it. "You will not threaten our people." she said flatly - though she did take a moment to admire Mihara's handiwork.

Evil Eye: -2 to Attack Rolls for 8 rounds, Will DC 16 reduces to 1 round.
AC Penalty: 7/8 rounds left.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

With a fluid movement, Selena forces the creature neck to the ground, starting to crush the basilisk's neck with her legs.
"Come on, big lizard, we have a water pump to fix!"

Mechanics:
Standard Action: Pin & Crush
Grapple Check (Controlling the Grapple): 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 13 + 4 = 28
Crush Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Seems I forgot to add my studied target bonus during the last round, so +1 to atk and dmg for that.

He reloads as he closes the distance. Not enough for Tsui to reach but closer, anyways should it attempt to flee again he would have his bow ready. Taking careful aim he fires again.

Longbow vs Basilisk: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 4 = 171d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


GM of all he Surveys

Grapple Check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

The monstrous lizards whined pitifully as it attempted to free itself, to no avail, from Selena's thighs. Shots from the other party members rained down on the blind creature, inflicting yet more damage.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"How much punishment can this creature take?" Mihara wonders, cursing under her breath.

"Selena, hold it as tight as you can; it is time to end this."

Mihara rises her two swords above the creature's head, and drives them down with fierce precision.

Since the creature is now pinned and helpless: Coup de grâce.

Damage: 3d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3, 5) + 5 = 15
Critical Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Total damage: 23. Fort save DC 33 to survive, assuming it can even take the damage.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"I'm on it, Foxy!" Selena signals to the kitsune, before pulling out some rope from her backpack. Tying it around the creature's neck, the half-succubus slides down its back, tangling the rope around the basilisk's legs: with a yank to the rope, she brings the beast to the ground, ready to be stabbed by Mihara.
Now he's helpless :P

Mechanics:
Standard Action: Tie & Crush
Grapple check: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 4 = 26
Crush Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

Round 3
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling like the situation is under control, Ayreth looks around for any extremely life-like statues in the immediate area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Spiritual Weapon: 1d20 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 6 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

| HP:23/35 | Surge:4/5 | 1st:3/8 | 2nd:0/5 | Con:Fatigued |


GM of all he Surveys

With a final sigh the mutant basilisk slumped to the ground, Mihara's attack slipping between two thick ribs to puncture it's heart.

Despite the look around there doesn't seem to be any statues, life like or otherwise, in the immediate vicinity.

Is anyone gonna mess with the dead Bailisk, or are we gonna head back to the inn?


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Nigrum puts his bow away and once Selena removes herself he draws his wakizashi.

"Waste not, more so with Katapesh near by so to speak."

He proceeds to cut up the creature. Taking care to harvest it's many parts.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

"Anyone happen to know any special uses or valued parts?"

Sense it's a magical beast Nigrum would not know what's worth keeping for special use or sale. He lacks knowledge (arcana). Clearly he will be careful with the eyes, he knows enough about them that they will be useful somehow. ;)


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Azri named the parts and their uses as best she could - which seemed to be quite a number of them, actually, and she poked a few of them with an interested expression as Nigrum worked. Once that was done, she cracked a few of her joints and glanced towards the bridges. "We should probably try and catalog the local beasts at some point." she mused. "Eventually, I'd like for the locals to be able to take care of pest control, and it'll help if they know what they're up against - and whether or not they should call for help when they see something unexpected."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"Hm... let's see... A basilisk, wasn't it?"

Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Appraise: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Does Mihara remember something, either from her merchant origins or from locally-overheard things?


GM of all he Surveys

The most valuable part of a Basilisk is it's blood. Although it only retains it's power to unpretrify for an hour after the creature's death it can be used as a base for potions and salves that serve the same purpose, reducing the cost of manufacture significantly.

Given that this particular creature had eight eyes, they may also be worth something.

The skin could be cured into an unusual suit of armour, similar to Dragonhide, although it's smaller size and thinner skin would limit it to lighter armours.

And finally it's skull would serve as a strange and unusual trophy, if someone took the time to clean and polish it.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Uh, yuck." Selena turns away as Nigrum starts to gut the basilisk and collect assorted viscera. "Soon as we're done playing with the dead lizard, should we go see Azerna and tell her everything's okay? Let's go to her first before going to fix the pump."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

Mihara tells Nigrum what she knows.

"... I wouldn't know the first thing about extracting them properly, however. I leave that in your capable hands. I'm just glad we could get rid of this pest without anyone getting hurt."


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"No sense letting valuable things go to waste." Azri said cheerfully. She did, however, look ready to go once the various items had been collected. They still had things to do, after all, and might as well get to them.

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

Ayreth agrees with Selena quickly. "It's nice when we can deliver good news. And then we can finally begin looking into the water issue properly."


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek stepped out of the shadows and quietly walked towards the others and the Basilisk corpse. At Nigrum's comments, Aibek looked the thing over for a long quiet minute, hearing the others, before quietly commenting, "I wouldn't trust the meat on something that warped, maybe someone in town will be better able to make use of it... with a quiet shrug unsure of how the others would want to deal with it, though the witchwolf had begun softly bouncing on the balls of their feet, both in eagerness to stretch after the surprise the reptile gave them and in getting going and after a moment - if no one needed Aibek's assistance, the witchwolf would begin again heading towards the town and Azerna's inn to give the good news...


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek stepped out of the shadows and quietly walked towards the others and the Basilisk corpse. At Nigrum's comments, Aibek looked the thing over for a long quiet minute, hearing the others, before quietly commenting, "I wouldn't trust the meat on something that warped, maybe someone in town will be better able to make use of it..." with a quiet shrug unsure of how the others would want to deal with it, though the witchwolf had begun softly bouncing on the balls of their feet, both in eagerness to stretch after the surprise the reptile gave them and in getting going and after a moment - if no one needed Aibek's assistance, the witchwolf would begin again heading towards the town and Azerna's inn to give the good news...


GM of all he Surveys

The return to town is without further incident. As you reach the bridge the sun has reached point of mid-afternoon. Few people walk the sand-coasted streets and pavements, and several people can be seen napping in shady positions.

As you approach the Dust Devil's Den a figure at the window moves. Azerna appears within seconds from the main door, leaf green eyes bright as she she looks at you and Elie, who had been waiting near her inn. "Did you succeed? Is he at rest?"


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek nodded with a shy pleased smile, "We've put him to rest in the Pharasman graveyard Elie directed us to. Your inn is yours. After we check and hopefully fix the water systems, I would be happy to assist you in works needed there or things..." Aibek replied, looking down trying to will the babbling and whirling thoughts to stop, while waiting for Azerna to respond...


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

Selena listens to the conversation with a huge grin stamped on her face: not only Azerna had a home to go back now, but Aibek's reaction made it hard for her not to giggle at the adorable situation.
Aww, our wolfie found someone that gets his tail wagging! So Aibek's into tanned, supernatural girls, uh?...Wait, don't I fit those criteria, too? Anyway, I'll help those two get together: this will be fun!
Without even blinking, the half-succubus keeps grinning.


GM of all he Surveys

Azerna hurled her arms around Aibek's neck. "Thank you!" She let the witchwolf go, turning to look at the others, a beautiful smile on her face. "Thank you all. I have to go, but feel free to visit me. Drinks and board are on me!"

Leaning through the door of the bar, she yelled, "I quit, Duval, you rat gnome bastard! No more paying me half what you should and shoving me in the front bedrooms when I don't work hard enough. I've got my tree back!"

Turning back, she smiled at the party. As she did her skin changed, becomming less obviously human and more obviously like bark, but beautifully dark and smooth. Her hair became more like the leaves of a tree, pulling free of the braid she had worn it in as it grew. The glamour that had hidden her more obvious traits gone, Azerna nods again. "If you ever need me, you know where to find me." With that she set off across the bridge at an easy lope.

Elie glanced at the retreating Dryad. "I had no idea she looked like that..."

Starting to hunt down images that give you an idea of the NPC's. So here's Azerna's current appearence.


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

"I have something to discuss with Azerna. I will catch up with Alerdene."

With that he walks quickly to Azerna.

Azerna:

Catching up with the dryad.

"Azerna if you would speak with me while we walk. I thought I would make use of your good favor now rather then later. If you would consider it?"

Not all muscle folks, glad intelligence wasn't me dump stat. ;)


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Was awkward Aibek not awkward enough, oh Overlord?

Aibek glanced over at the grinning Selena, confused for a moment, before awkwardly catching the leaping happy Dryad. Red coming quickly to the witchwolf's brown cheeks, Aibek stammered out a soft "You're welcome...", dark eyes wide. Nodding with a small smile at Azerna's invitation, Aibek watched as Azerna told off the Dust Devil Innkeeer and run off. Nodding in agreement to Elie's comment and watched Nigrum leave to catch up with the dryad, Aibek slowly and awkwardly turning towards the others, asking "Is there anything anyone wants to do or get from town before we head out to the fountain and water pipes. I might grab the few things from the Inn if Duval is half as bad as Azerna says he is..."


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"I'm ready to go check on the water supply." Azri answered with a firm nod. "The sooner we can get all of this resolved, the better off the town will be." She was often a bit TOO focused on the mission... though there was an amused grin on her face as she looked at Aibek. "I'll be over there when the rest of you are ready to go." With that, she began ambling towards the exit that would take them towards the fountain.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

Still grinning, Selena watches as Azerna leaves for her home, taking on her true appearance. After a bit, Selena slides stealthily to the side of the witchwolf and wraps an arm and a part of her wing around her shoulder conspiratorially.
"Well, looks like someone got a shot at getting a leafy girlfriend." the half-succubus smiles mischievously. "Got to say, she's a fine pick in my opinion: if Azerna's been around as much as she says, she's bound to have picked up some tricks in all that time. Need some advices on how to see them?" Selena proposes, pointing a finger to Aibek "It's not a chance everyone gets, to get close to a dryad. Jump in her bush. Tap her sticky sap." the half-succubus stops to chuckle for a moment "Man, this will be fun.".

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

As Azerna exits, Ayreth quietly jokes, "I bet Duval is sorry to see her leave."

As Selena makes her own jokes, Ayreth's eyes widen and she gasps, "Selena! Oh my!" She hides her face in her hands and shakes her head.


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

Hearing Ayretyh'S joke, Mihara can't help but chuckle. "He'd better not come bark at her door."

Overhearing Selena's... lurid advice to Aibek, on the other hand, leaves her wordless, with a reaction somewhere between complete shock and supreme amusement.

"That's... certainly more direct than anything I've ever heard in my homeland," she confesses to Ayreth.

Hi-ho, off to the pumps!


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

Selena turns to the Kitsune, pouting. "I wasn't being direct! On the contrary, I think I was really subtle! If I wanted to be direct, I'd have said REDACTED, or REDACTED, maybe." the half-succubus replies, saying a couple of phrases that a proper lady (or a swearing sailor, really) shouldn't say out loud.


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek stepped back awkwardly from Selena, dark eyes darting to each person, each grin and joke seemed to make Aibek's brown cheeks slightly redder and dark eyes slightly wider.

Aibek's head shaked, arms crossed, unsureness across the witchwolf's face, and said with a sigh "I seem to have missed something amusing, other than bad puns at Azerna's expense...and I'm not sure how you're getting all of that from a hug, Selena, Azerna was just glad we helped her get her inn back. I'm...I'm not...*sigh* I'm going to go get the rest of my things, I think." Aibek turned, eyes down, blushes having run out of control, and went into the inn and returned later carrying the full backpack Aibek had brought into town, eyes still down...

So, everyone wants more awkward Aibek? Awkward Aibek is now ready to head off to the pumps...

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

"Me, too, Mihara...," Ayreth begins but is interrupted by Selena's vivid imagery. She stammers, "Oh my! Who would even... but why... and where does the chicken go? Wait, no, never mind. I don't want to know." She looks to Mihara, clearly asking for help with extrication from the conversation.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"Well, it works like-" Selena starts, before Aibek replies. Looking down at her feet, too, as the witchwolf go retrieve her things, the half-succubus falls silent. When Aibek comes back, Selena quickly hugs her. "Sorry Aibek, I didn't want to be mean." the half-fiend says, having lost her cheerfulness from before. "Let's go see the water pump..." she continues as they start to move, staring at the ground for most of the trip.


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek looked up at Selena while the half-fiend hugged the witchwolf, pausing for a long moment in thought. Rubbing a small hand to the forehead before finally walking closer to Selena and saying quietly,

"...Thank you - for your concern. Other than I do not know how Azerna would feel about those puns, I did not think you were mean. Just feeling that I am awkward. And different. And easily enamored which is not helped by being awkward or different. And the grins and comments simply reminded me of how badly I am which is no fault of yours. I...I..." the witchwolf said opening, trying to cover further awkwardness with a shrug before the stammering began again, eyes staring in the distance quietly, a sigh escaping lips with a soft hiss. Aibek swirling thoughts pulled at the witchwolf, being so open with secrets still being held so close.

After a long moment of clearly thought filled silence, Aibek continued, "I do not know if I will be needing your advice, but thank you for the offer - though I am not that inexperienced. But nothing about chickens or tree jokes please..." Aibek said with a small grin and chuckle before turning and raising voice towards the others, "I guess we should start looking for the water problems at the fountain again? What do you all think?"


GM of all he Surveys

Nigrum:
Azerna glanced over at Nigrum, but didn't slow her stride. "You want your drink now? Sure, I'll see what I can find. It might take a few minutes to remember where everything is, though."

Elie glanced at the inn. "I'd heard Duval could be an ass, and I knew sometimes Azerna slept in the good rooms at the front, but I always assumed it was him rewarding her, not punishing. I think we'll have to have a word with him about this later."

She turned and headed back towards the water pump. She added with w wry smile, "After the water's back and I can take a shower, of course. Priorities, folks. I have them"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

Mihara's eyes grow the size of saucers at Selena's words, her jaw falls slack, and she unwittingly returns to Kitsune form, clutching her three tails close to herself.

"... and I thought the Tanuki had bizzare practices... Let's just go and fix that water, shall we?"


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Azerna:

Nigrum shook his head.

"Not what I was getting to. I was wondering if your talent with plants only extended to the normal variety or your own tree?"


GM of all he Surveys

Nigrum:
"What abilities I have work on most plants," she replied, glancing warily at Nigrum. "Why, what did you have in mind?"


Male Cisor Slayer 6 / Champion 2 l HP 86 l AC: 29, T: 15, FF: 24 l F: +9, R: +9, W: +4 (+4 vs Poison) l Init +7 l Perception +11

Azerna:

"I have sent for a xtabay clipping. I intended to make them a defensive measure. I was wondering if you would aid me in their care taking. It occurred to me that you would be well suited for it. Should they fall under your abilities."

Thought I forgot about that little scheme did you. ;P


GM of all he Surveys

Nigrum:
"Xtabay? Sounds vaguely familiar. Well, if it's a plant, I can talk to it at least." She glanced at him, then the inn. "Bring it over when it arrives, and I'll see what I can do."

Elie glanced at everyone as they reached the fountain again. "OK...so we've learned Azerna's inn is still getting water, which suggest that the well is still drawing water, right? And the fountain's still getting water. So either they're on a seperate system, because they're ornamental or special, or the system that pumps it to the island we're on is down. That sound like an accurate summary to you folks?"


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"Yeah, pretty much." Azri said. "So we just try to check the pipes as best we can as we head towards the central part, and the sooner we can find where things aren't working, the sooner we can fix it."


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"Indeed. It shouldn't be too hard a mechanism to figure out. Shall we go?" Mihara asks after reclaiming her human form.


Selena Halfblood Half Succubus Monk (Qinggong Tetori) 5/ Champion 1
Stats:
HP:53/53|AC:20 T:18 FF:16| DR 5/Magic |Init:+6| Fire,Acid,Cold, Electricity Resistance 10 | Spell Resistance 16 | Fort:+7 Ref:+8 Will:+7(+2 vs Enchantements)|CMB:+13(+15 Grapple,+17 Dan Bong) CMD:26(30 vs. Grapple)
Powers/skills:
Darkness 3/3 Detect Thought 1/1Alter Self 1/1 Kiss 0/1 Level Drain 5/5; Mythic Pool 3/7 Ki Pool 5/5 Stunning Fist 5/5 Smite Law 1/1; Perception+11 Acrobatics+12 Diplomacy+13(14 to gather information)

"You don't have to worry if you're awkward or different, Aibek." Selena smiles at the witchwolf, before tapping her horns."Different isn't really something to be worried about. It sure as hell doesn't bother me, or anyone else here." the half-fiend chuckles, pointing at the merry band of undeads, spirit channelers, and traumatized Kitsunes.
"And it won't bother Azerna" she smiles warmly "I think she's a nice girl. You should try.".

Turning to the others, she points in the direction of one of the buildings close to the plaza with the fountain "Didn't Aunt Elie said that it was full of contraptions and stuff in there? Maybe we could find something."


HP: 46/53 | Mythic Points: 7/7pd | They/Them/Their | Augmented Witchwolf | Shadow Assassin + Shadow Archon 5+2 | Mythic Master of Shapes 2 | Other Stats
:
AC: 20 + 4 Deflection Bonus when moving, T: 16, FF: 14, SR: 11| Fort: +4/6, Ref: +11/13, Will: +7/11 | CMB: +7, CMD: 23 | Init: +8, Perception: +10 |

Aibek gives a small smile to Selena's comment, but face reveals continued mixed emotions for a moment. The witchwolf continues walking on quietly in thought, finally looking up towards the building Selena pointed out as the half-field speaks of it, "A pump house? Sounds a good start..." Aibek says softly, before picking up the pace towards the building...


GM of all he Surveys

The ancient pump house is a small building with a heavy, brass bound door. Several narrow slits are located at intervals in the thick walls allowing light into the building. And old lock keeps the door sealed.

"That's odd," Elie murmurs as she approaches, "It always made this rumbling noise before."


Witch 6/Arch. 2 | HP: 44/50 | Melee: +4, Ranged: +5 | AC: 17, T: 12, FF: 15, DR: 6 (Blu/Mag) | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +7 (+4 vs Chan. Ener.) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | Init: +10, Perception: +21 |

"Probably the water passing by?" Azri asked, glancing towards Mihara a moment later. "This is your part, I think." she added, moving over to the side and pressing her ear against the door to try and hear anything from inside while Mihara worked.

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


Female Fey Kitsune Kitsune Rogue 6 / Trickster Tier 2 | HP: 53/53 | AC: 22 T: 18 FF: 14 | F: +4 R: +13 W: +2 (+5 vs. Mind Affecting)| Init: +10 Perc: +9

"This shouldn't be too hard." Mihara says, releasing the small tools from within her ring with a simple flick of her fingers.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


GM of all he Surveys

The door pops open with a click, easily defeated by Miahara's picks. Inside the room is dimly lit only by the slots of the windows. Piping and heavy machinery dominates the small room, with a small sets of stairs leading down underground.

The dust inside the room has been recently and heavily disturbed, to the point where it's difficult to make out any tracks. Serveral machines appear to have been hit with something large and sharp, rends appearing in the metal.

Dark Archive

F Changeling Heavens Oracle | HP: 54 | AC: 19 T:13 FF:17 | DR: 5/cold iron | CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+8* | Init:+4 | Perc:+12 | Speed: 40' | Darkvision:60' | Low-light Vision | Mythic Power: 7 | True Lore: 2 | Vision: 2 | Oracle Channel: 10 | Spells: 1st: 9 | 2nd: 7 | 3rd: 5 |

"Wow, sis, nice work," Ayreth comments at the ease with which Mihara opens the lock.

Upon seeing the destruction inside, Ayreth searches the room for magical auras.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast Detect Magic.

1,301 to 1,350 of 3,644 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Broken Towers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.