Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,436 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Well as long as it doesn't paralyze me again, I'm willing to try it." Ava leads the group back downstairs.


retired

Eliannador watches sullenly as Ava hefts the axe. She follows wordlessly as she holds Nef close against her chest.


When you get to the ground floor you see

An old man with a sizable paunch staggers
backward as he defends himself from a tall,
lean opponent with a full beard and a flashing
blade to match his intense blue eyes. Their
rapiers clang and cast silvery sparks as the
tall man adjusts his black top hat gallantly
and launches another barrage of thrusts,
disengages, and riposetes. The heavier man’s
silver goatee and drooping moustache drip
beads of sweat while his green eyes show
terror and strain as he barely turns aside the
assault. A final feint on the part of the tall
bearded man opens a gash in the fat man’s
arm. He stumbles backward, turns his ankle
with a painful yelp and falls hard on the
flagstone floor of the Great Hall.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Stop this and explain yourselves! Magenta demands as she moves forward. Or I will blast you where you stand

Magenta stands ready to follow through with her action if not heeded.

Readied action to cast Color Spray at either or both combatants if they do not stand down.


retired

Eliannador mutters to Nef, "Great. More doomed souls."


Killian
in his british accent
"Looks like we gained two more actors on this stage."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"That much is obvious, Killian. But who are they and how did they get here?"


Killian

he takes a moment and remembers their names
in his british accent
"It looks like Trabe and Wade, Judge and Prosecutor."


retired

I assume the name of the larger fellow is Trabe and not Trade? ;P


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Stop This At Once!

Avalerdis pushes herself between the two men, holding her flail and ready to use it. "Who are you and how did you get here?" She whirls around at Killian's mention of their names.

"Are you Trabe and Wade? You're at the center of this! What brought you back here?!"


They both stop what they are doing and both answer yes to the question about their names.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"How long have you been in here and why are you fighting?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Do you know what's been going on in here? Mord's spirit is killing people. And we know he was framed for the murder!"


retired

Eliannador glares icily at Trabe as the others do the talking.


Sense motive please.


retired

Sense Motive!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

For everyone, or just Eliannador?


everyone


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 6 Clueless :)


Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Chantilly peers at the pair, skeptical.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Doc, Chantilly, and Eliannador:
You can sense their guilt, Trabe seems nervous, Wade seems calm.


Wade:
"Trabe was going to bribe me in keeping my mouth shut and I bet he has it on him."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Bribing you to stay silent about your role in sending Mord to the gallows for another man's crimes," Lao says firmly. "We know Mord is innocent. A lot of guilty people died gruesome and painful deaths to prove it. People who died merely for violating their oaths as jurors."

"Tell me Your Honor," Lao glares at Trabe. "What do you think the punishment will be for a judge who violated his oath to see justice done because he couldn't get his victim's wife to violate her wedding oath?"


retired

"They're both guilty, Lao. Bribe or no bribe, they're both responsible for all this. Mord was hanged? I say we hang them both from the same gallows."


Trabe:
"You threatened to reveal my work in this, Wade.
As I have my family's pride and honour on the line,
Unlike you and your wooing with various women."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Settle down, both of you." Avalerdis looks threateningly at both men. "Perhaps, Trabe, we should explorer 'your work' in this. And you too, Wade."

She nods at Eliannador. "The Witch has a point. Both of you bear responsibility for Mord's death. We could hang you both to quench his hunger for revenge."


Go over the clues and you'll know who is guilty.


Do either of them have a scar? Apparently you can't tell with your eyes closed

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


retired

I still think that Trabe is ultimately the guilty one, though I'm not sure if he was actually the one who killed Mord's family.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Chantilly has it, I bet. We look for a scar on the face.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Of course a beard easily covers a scar, doesn't it Trabe? Don't worry, we won't need to shave you because we have Felgor's letter. Sloppy work that, having Felgor killed without silencing his confession."


Both have beards, and read Trabe's words they hint.


retired

"Oh for pity's sake, can we just hang Trabe already? We can show Wade what became of Patrissa and hang him after if Mord's still not settled down."

She glowers icily at both men, but her gaze lingers longer on Trabe.


"If we hang them both, we will get the right one!"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"What did he mean by your wooing women, Wade?" Avalerdis pauses for a second and then refocuses on him. "Could that be why you attacked Mord's wife? Were you trying to force yourself on her and she fought back?"

She looks to Lao. "Does that match your dream?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"In the vision I only saw the murderer's back. His mere presence frightened the woman. He approached her and tried to strike her. That's when he was wounded." Lao's voice trails off as he ponders the vision further.

I'm getting confused, which guy is Trabe and which is Wade? I don't think they've been matched to their physical descriptions.


Wade is tall and has black hair,
Trabe is round and has silver hair.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Been confused. Between the slow pace and starting behind, I have never caught up, even though I have gone back and reread all the posts more than once.


retired

Wade looks like Abe Lincoln and his wooing I think was pointed at Patrissa. We found the ledger showing the purchase of her necklace in Wade's office.

Trabe is shorter, round, and the corrupt judge who presided over it all. I still think Trabe is the ultimate guilty party here.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"The figure loomed over the woman in my vision."


Missing a few more clues to the real guilty one, Eliannador.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"So Wade, you worked to stack the jury. Why? Why did you hate Mord so much?"


Wade:
"And what proof do you have that I stacked the jury?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"We found the receipt for the necklace you gave Patrissa and the book of debts which had Halgrek's name in it. Plus, we suspect Rekkart was enchanted somehow and Patrissa had some mysterious magical auras. Now it might not be iron clad, but it's very easy to see you blackmailing Halgrek and convincing Patrissa to cast the spell on Rekkart and vote against Mord herself."

"That would put 3 votes directly in your control. Hardly impartial."


Surprised that Malgrim's name has not been used.


bump


retired

Yeah, still at a loss. If it isn't Trabe, then it's Wade, but I'm not seeing why that'd be.

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,436 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.