Graypelt

Vorg Meron's page

2 posts. Alias of Typhina Blightsworn.


RSS


Lord Manticore wrote:
Vorg Meron wrote:

Ok heres my Aasimar Oracle for show I still need to work on his background a little but heres his stat block for review.

Vorg Meron Page

OK, I've taken a look at it, and I have a couple of things:

1) You need to bring Vorg up to Level 2. Everyone in the party is nearly halfway to level 3 at this point.

2)I noticed that you are carrying a medium load, under normal circumstances. It might be a factor, as we'll be doing some traveling over time. Just an FYI, as I don't typically deal with weight in my campaigns (there's enough detailing on the car as it is :p).

oh sorry I was just using the original creation post for guidance didn't know you were level 2 :p. I'll fix him up quick


Ok heres my Aasimar Oracle for show I still need to work on his background a little but heres his stat block for review.

Vorg Meron Page