Amount of injections per day = 1 + WIS = 4
Basic Inhibitor (6 rounds):
- The target takes a –2 penalty to AC.
- Reduce the target’s DR by 5. At 9th level, you instead reduce it by 10. At 17th level, you instead reduce it by 15. This can’t reduce the target’s DR below 0.
- Reduce the target’s resistance to one type of energy (your choice) by 5. At 9th level, you instead reduce it by 10. At 17th level, you instead reduce it by 15. This can’t reduce the target’s resistance below 0.
- [Toxicology] You can deliver a weak toxin into a living creature’s body, imposing the sickened condition. This is a poison effect.
Minor Inhibitor (6 rounds):
- A minor inhibitor biohack imposes a slight hindrance on a target: the target takes a –1 penalty to attack rolls.
Basic Booster (3 rounds):
- The target gains a +1 enhancement bonus to AC.
- The target gains a +2 enhancement bonus to all skill checks.
- The target gains a +10-foot enhancement bonus to their speed.
- [Toxicology] You can cause a living creature to secrete a foul toxin that fills the air immediately around it. Any creature attacking the affected target with a melee attack takes a –2 penalty to the attack roll. This is an inhaled poison effect.
- Using a minor booster biohack allows Barsala to attempt to administer first aid with a Medicine check on targets within 60 feet of her microlab. This doesn’t require any additional time or action beyond making the attack, and it doesn’t have the duration of normal biohacks.
Desert Stride (move through nonmagical difficult terrain with normal speed)
Historian (+2 to culture checks)
Natural Grace (+2 Acrobatics and Athletics)
Custom Microlab (counts as medkit and chemalyzer, allow to identify creatures 60ft away using Life Science or Physical Science, can take 20 on that )
Biohacks (4 injections daily)
Primary Field of Study (Toxicology)
Scientific Method (Instinctive - use Wisdom as modifier to Life Science, Physical Science and Medicine, +1 to rank for Life Science and Physical Science, +1 Insight Bonus to Life Science and Physical Science)
Theme Knowledge (Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about spaceships or pilots by 5)
EXPERIENCE POINTS: 0
Close range he would use knife
[dice=Knife vs KAC]1d20+2[/dice]