Statue

$URF3R's page

Organized Play Member. 12 posts (104 including aliases). No reviews. No lists. No wishlists. 3 Organized Play characters. 2 aliases.


RSS


This Con has rocked thus far! Star Wars day did not disappoint!!!! This mornings charity run just about killed me though. I hope "Catch Your Breath, Staggering Puffs for Raising Lung Cancer Awareness" appreciates my sacrifice...


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

I am laughing so hard right now!!!


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Ok I'm in for some comeliness essence iness...ess.

And us lazy folks would thank you but that takes energy...


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Ok I'll bite , what is comielinessescence?!


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

I think I'll try my hand at a Human Cleric and see how that plays out.


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Not too shabby above par and balanced...I can work with that!


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

I too will take option 3 and may the odds be ever in my flavor!


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Well I took that "skill point" off and put the "skilled"evol in. Figured that was fair


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Thanks for the trial flight tips Damo, not sure how u are getting the numbers tho. I have 2 ranks in fly, one u just gave me, one I had, +3 as a class skill, +3 for Dex but a -2 because of my large size...I see the "skilled" evolution, I guess I should have used that rather than giving me a "skill point" that makes me +13 which I will gladly take!


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

.


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Ah well, I originally had chu but when I said it all out loud it want not chu it was jew. Let's give a shout out to all the kosher folks who maybe reading along!!

As for work, I'm still off, until Wednesday, which could mean a mega post from me if we are slow. I will be at work for the next session tho, we shall see how much involvement I am able to go, might be pushing my luck.


Male Surfer Brawler 21 / Healer 5

Pretty good tie in, nothing like getting warped to challenge your resolve!

Yeah Mikko, I was talking about when Steve ran it for us, I just posted from the Vorathan acct and should have from this one to reduce confusion!