I have a few basic but important rules questions and would appreciate clarification for my group:
1. In regard to organized play, when upgrading your deck, do you retain cards you remove? For example, if I remove Black Spot for Mirror Image, but decide I'd rather have Black Spot in my deck after the next scenario, do I still "own" Black Spot and can swap it back in, or do I need to get another B spell upgrade to put Black Spot back in? If I decide later that I want to take out Arcane Armor for Mirror Image, do I still "own" Mirror Image since it's marked on my Chronicle sheet?
2. If performing two checks against the same thing, like a villain's "X then Y," if you use a blessing on the X check, the Y check would no longer have that extra roll. Correct/incorrect?
3. In organized play, let's say someone's Kyra dies. Can they make their new character a blank Kyra, or would they have to use one of the other three clerics?
4. If needing to perform a combat check, and there are no weapons or spells in hand, regardless of class you roll a strength die?
5. Does the Elite keyword mean anything on its own?