-Armor Proficiency: light, medium, heavy, shields (excluding tower shield).
-Weapon Proficiency: simple, martial.
-Aura of Good: 8
-Detect Evil (Sp): At will, you can use detect evil, as the spell. As a move action, you concentrate on a single item or individual within 60 feet and determine if it is evil and learning the strength of its aura as if having studied it for 3 rounds.
-Smite Evil (Su): As a swift action, you choose one target within sight to smite. If this target is evil, add +3 to your attack rolls and +8 to damage rolls (or 16 on the first successful attack vs an outsider with the evil subtype, an evil-aligned dragon, or an undead creature). Smite Evil bypasses any DR the target has. You also gain a +3 deflection bonus to AC against the target of your smite. You can use this up to 3 times a day.
- Lay on Hands (Su): As a standard action (or a swift action if healing yourself), you can heal 4d6 points by touch. You can use this ability 7 times a day.
- Divine Grace (Su): You receive your charisma modifier (+3) as a bonus on all saves.*
- Aura of Courage (Su): You are immune to fear (magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of you gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects.
- Mercies (Su): When you use your lay on hands, the target also receives the following benefits. A mercy can remove a condition caused by a curse, disease or poison without curing the affliction - if so, such conditions return after 1 hour.
+ + + Sickened: The target of your lay on hands ability is no longer sickened
+ + + Diseased: Your lay on hands ability acts as a remove disease spell
- Skilled Rider (Ex and Su) (APG 117): You do not take any penalty to your Ride skill due to your armor check penalty.* In addition, any mount you are riding gains the benefit of your divine grace class feature, adding your Charisma bonus to its saving throws.* (replaces divine health)
- Channel Positive Energy (Su): You can channel positive energy like a cleric. You can release a wave of positive energy which either heals 4d6 of damage to living creatures or damages undead creatures (DC 17). Using this ability consumes two uses of your lay on hands ability.
- Divine Bond (Su): You have a bond with an exceptional mount.
- Aura of Resolve (Su) (Core 63): You are immune to charm spells and spell-like abilities. Each ally within 10 feet of you gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against charm effects.
Prestige Points: 10 / Fame: 35 ///// Disrepute Points: 15 / Infamy: 20
"The Golden Gull" [10PP] (1st ship)
Seneschal [0PP] via Loyal Crew boon
"The Feasome Tide" [5DP] (2nd ship)
Property Broker [5PP]
"The Voracious" [6PP] (3rd ship)
Riding Gecko (giant gecko with giant template)
N Large animal
Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +6
AC 15, touch 10, flat-footed 15 (+1 Dex, +5 natural, -1 Size)
hp 3/15 (2d8+4)
Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2
Speed 40 ft., climb 40 ft.
Melee bite +3 (2d6+4)
Str 17, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +5; CMD 16 (20 vs. trip)
Feats Improved Initiative
Skills Climb +23, Perception +6; Racial Modifiers +8 Climb
Combat Training (Ex) An animal trained to bear a rider into combat knows the tricks attack, come, defend, down, guard, and heel.
Expert Climber (Ex) A gecko's feet allow it to climb virtually any surface, no matter how slick or sheer. In effect, geckos are treated as constantly being under a natural version of the spell spider climb.
With muleback cords:
Light 798 lbs., Medium 1,599 lbs., Heavy 2,400 lbs.