Monkey

Kuaieyo's page

4 posts. Alias of cmlobue.


RSS

Dataphiles

qsha maraquoi ally of Kosigan | Master Hireling Access | Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Intimidate +17

Round 4

"Gil-Oloth, we need power to the shields. And can you see if you can give the guns a little more juice as well?"

Diplomacy, Orders: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 spending the free RP

Success means Gil-Oloth can take two actions, if they are the two described.

Dataphiles

qsha maraquoi ally of Kosigan | Master Hireling Access | Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Intimidate +17

Kuaieyo turns to the officer operating the particle beam (Varuthalla?). "Time for you to show us what you're made of. Take that one out."

Diplomacy, Encourage Gunner: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27

Dataphiles

qsha maraquoi ally of Kosigan | Master Hireling Access | Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Intimidate +17

I got a 10 on a roll I couldn't fail even on a natural 1.

Dataphiles

qsha maraquoi ally of Kosigan | Master Hireling Access | Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Intimidate +17

Then

A maraquoi rushes into the briefing room clearly out of breath. "Sorry, boss, got held up at with, well, you know what it's like with seven of us." Met with what is probably a blank stare, the maraquoi continues, "Plants. Less complicated relationships, but probably less fun as well. Hi, everyone, I'm Kuaieyo, and I do the talking whenever this fellow realizes that fists, or what passes for fists in its case, won't do the job."

Now

As Kosigan heads down to the weapons station, Kuaieyo surveys the field. "This asteroid field seems almost unrealistically cluttered, but I know that won't bother you, helmswoman. Plot a course through."

Diplomacy, Encourage Pilot: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27