Hello - I seem to have stumbled accross a few bugs with the Pathfinder PRD.
1) If you scroll up on an android device running Google Chrome, the page will jump to the top. (This will sometimes happen when scrolling down as well)
2) In words of power there are a few links linking to the wrong place (I've only been using the Sorcerer/Wizard section, so these notes stem from that).
3) In words of power there are a few broken links, and word descriptors that are missing out on the link that the rest of the word has.
4) In Words of Power - Effect - Wall Words, Stone Wall's heading is incorrectly styled.
5) In Words of Power - Effect - Acid Words, there are some incorrect durations.
Sorry if these have already been brought up, but I didn't have time to read through the rest of the posts.
I've tried that - it even happens after having the page open for 10 minutes.
So... Any chance that there's a stat block on the horizon? I've been playing the class using Animated Object as a base - which gives my constructs a hardness 5.
I bought it standalone - also I didn't see the new posts and updated my previous post with a P.P.S :P
Also, I can't see a sidebar - not at the beginning of the invention list, nor during/after the invention format section.
I bought and downloaded the pdf last sunday (the 7th) and could not find anything about how many times per day the deploy automation has been used.
I thank you for adding that errata in this discussion, but I was wondering why it's still not in the document?
Aggwaa~ oogle *drool*!
It is mentioned under Thick Armor that the automaton gets a +1 enhancement bonus to it's natural armour, does that mean that the automaton gets natural armour through some means other than inventions? Does this base ever increase?
Also, what movement type(s) does an automaton have? Automaton movement is never mentioned, however there are pictures of hovering and flying automatons in the pdf.