Davor operates in the River Kingdoms, at home on the rivers acting as a guard for ferrymen and boaters mostly, but occasionally for merchants and adventurers. A long-time local contact of the Pathfinder Society, Davor was recently approached by the local lodge with a strange request to assist in a mission for the Magnimar lodge. Davor eagerly took to the rivers and streams and began the long journey there, hopeful that he will make a lot of interesting friends along the way.
This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a cheap holy text, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, a spell component pouch, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), a waterskin, and a wooden holy symbol, gold pieces (see loot sheet).
• Armor and Shield Proficiency: You are proficient in Light,
Medium and Heavy Armor. You are proficient with shields
(excluding tower shields.) *
• Weapon Proficiency: You are proficient with all Simple and
• Aura (Ex) (ACG 60): You have a particularly powerful aura
corresponding to your deity's alignment.
• Blessings (Su) (ACG 60): 3 times per day, you can call upon
one of the following blessings to aid yourself or your
allies. (DC: 12)
• Agile Feet (ACG 68): As a swift action, you gain increased
mobility. For one round, you can ignore all difficult
terrain (including magical terrain) and take no penalties
for moving through it.
• Ice Strike (ACG 68): You can touch one weapon and enhance
it with power of water for one minute. It deals an
additional 1d4 cold damage with each strike. This damage
doesn't stack with the frost or icy burst weapon special
• Focus Weapon (Ex) (ACG 60): You gain Weapon Focus as a bonus
• Sacred Weapon (Su) (ACG 60): Weapons you wield are charged
with the power of your faith. When you wield a Medium version
of a Sacred Weapon - your deity's favored weapon or one in
which you have Weapon Focus - you may deal 1d6 damage instead
of the weapon's normal amount.*
• Spontaneous Casting (ACG 61): You may convert the stored
energy of a prepared spell into a cure spell of the same
level or lower.
• Fervor (Su) (ACG 61): 3 times per day, you can draw on your
faith to heal wounds, harm foes or quickly cast spells.
• By touching a creature and expending one use of fervor,
you can heal a living creature or harm an undead creature
for 1d6 damage. This is a standard action that provokes
an attack of opportunity if you use it on another
creature, but a swift action if you use it on yourself.
• You can spend one use of fervor to cast any prepared
warpriest spell (with a casting time of 1 round or
shorter) as a swift action with no somatic components.
You can only target yourself with the spell, even if it