1. Do you currently like pathfinder 1e? Yes
2. Did you once like pathfinder 1e but now find it troublesome? I still like it.
3. Do you like 4th or 5th edition D&D? I actually liked 4e. 5e is not bad, but I prefer the extra options of Pathfinder.
4. Which are you looking for class balance, smoother high level play, more options, or even all of those things? I guess more options.
5. How do you feel about making the game more accessible in general? I would prefer Pathfinder to be more of a generally popular game, then more of a niche one.
6. Are you willing to give up on accessibility if you can still gain all of the benefits listed in question 4? To a certain degree. I feel that a balance needs to be reached there.
7. Would you be willing to play an alternative rules system then what we have been presented? I guess. I would need to see the system.
To answer the over all question, I feel that Pathfinder 2e as is, is a blend of Starfinder and 13th Age. To me, this is a good thing. I see the need more for fine tuning then a complete overhall. Although to be fair, my opion i based on a first impression right now. I want to run a homebrew campaign to test it out.
1) Yes but its not perfect
2)Yes I was turned away due to how spell slots and prepared spells sre intrinsically linked. They need to be divorced from each other like in 5e.
3) 4th ed - Hate with the burning fury of 10,000 suns; 5th ed - been brought on board due to actual plays I've listened to, and the fact that they got spellcasting RIGHT and skills better than PF but not perfect.