Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


951 to 1,000 of 4,787 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Othoe, watching the chaos ahead, chooses to stay outside and keep an eye on the gathering clouds. The first few drops of moisture dot the ground at his feet. Nimeon, his arrow broken, steps into the room and tries to question Dorial, but his voice is lost in the silence spell.

Kast too moves into the area and tries to speak, but his spell goes nowhere, as does the very colorful language he follows it up with. Finally, Dorial kicks her dart with the light spell on it into the doorway of the room, flooding the room with light, showing Chrystosm that he's grabbed hold of a bunch of ancient cloaks from the wall rather than onto the creature he was chasing.

With the removal of the cloaks, a small hole is visible in the wall, as are droplets of blood on the floor, and smears of it on the edge of the hole. Otherwise, the creature is nowhere to be seen.

Sorry, Chrystosm, you rolled crap on that grapple, Bozotosm wins. Chrystosm probably does not want to maintain his grapple, but now thinks he sees some kind of movement on the other side of the hole.
map

Round 3


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 3, Initiative 12, Location: N7->J7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

As the rain starts to fall, Othoe casts Detect Magic and starts to move inside maintaining concentration. The cone of the detect magic is ahead of him into the complex.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast makes a gesture that he wants to open these doors (pointing at D-E:7-8) while looking for trouble.

On his turn, Kast will open the doors.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

I knew I'd screwed up the grapple - I was just wondering whether what I'd grabbed was about to disembowel me..."

Round 3, init 18, Position: G10

Chrystosm drops the cloaks with an embarrassed expression on his face, peering through the hole and then pointing at it to bring it to the attention of the others. If necessary, he'll light his lantern and shine it through the hole to illuminate what's on the other side


Round 3 | Initiative 12.1

Seeing Chrystosm light his lamp, Dorial nudges Kast as she points down the hallways before them.

Casting light on her Club , thus removing the one from her dart, she head on down the hallway in search of another room on the east wall.

Status:

HP: 10/10
Subdual: 0
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club
Conditions = Light cast on club
Wind Blast = 5/7
Druid Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink
1) Entangle, Speak with Animals, Whispering Wind


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 3

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Longbow
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon silently palms his face as the group moves into a classic pattern of divide and be conquered before standing his ground and covering the area with his bow.


Round 3:

Flegmittle. . . . . . . . 23.1 hides in the darkness
Simon. . . . . . . . . . . 23 babbles at the darkness
Chrystosm. . . . . . . .18 lights a lamp against the darkness; exposes a hole into the darkness, shows it to whoever will look.
Nimeon . . . . . . . . . .16 readies to attack anything aggressive coming out of the darkness
Dorial. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.1 goes seeking anything aggressive coming out of the darkness
Othoe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . 12 checks to see if the darkness has magic
Kast. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .9 opens up the doors to let the darkness in.

Chrystosm shows Simon the hole in the wall, shining his lantern on it. Both can see that while Othoe could probably slip through fairly easily, it would be a tight fit for the rest of the party.

Nimeon watches as the party fans out, face palming at how tenuous this could make their position. The sound of his arrow knocking against the bow seems odd, but he is still somewhat started when Dorial's voice rings out and more so as she moves off down the hall by herself, taking the main light source with her. The light in the entryway falls away as the spell on her dart immediately ends and the light on her club moves with her down the hall, casting long shadows in the entryway and letting the original gloom of the place creep up behind Kast once more.

Othoe, standing outside in the beginnings of a storm, scans the area for magic, but senses only a very faint something or other. Seeing Dorial's light begin to move off down the hall, it is a fair guess that it is what he is sensing. Othoe, you also notice that the storm and sunset seem to conspire to throw the courtyard into shadow

Kast, having examined the doors for anything obvious, throws them open. He gets a quick glimpse of the interior of the large room before the light moves and it is left with dim illumination where it is not completely dark inside.

Kast, Nimeon:
For just a moment, you see pews of darkwood tipped over and covered in dust on either side of this ancient shrine.There might have been a ceremonial anvil and/or altar at the far end, though it appeared to have been broken and/or defaced. It is only for a moment before the shadows return with the loss of light

map


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 4, Initiative 12, Location: J7->F8

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Othoe moves the rest of the way into the hall and out of the rain (to F8). He considers casting light, but not having it damn first level! considers color spray instead.

That'll really light up the room!

Instead he picks up Dorials now dark dart at his feet and looks around.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon eyes the hole in the wall. With the calmer emotions, and lack of magical silence, his voice returns. "That looks a bit small for any of us to squeeze through safely. Dorial, there's a hole in the wall over here, can you shine the light down it?"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast, not finding what he wanted in that room, closes the doors and moves to F10.

Every 5' Kast will yip, trying to make noise, so that he knows where the area of silence ends.

Stupid silence. How is anyone supposed to concentrate in it?


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Kast the silence has ended. Simon we need to stick together, let us follow Dorial as she has taken the lead and our light source with it. Chrys, he got away from us, let's move before reinforcements find us."

Nimeon will usher the others ahead of him while watching the rear.


Round 4 | Initiative 12.1

Finding the eastern door locked, Dorial turns her attention (and light source) back to the rest of the group. Only seeing Kast behind her, she speaks up, "There's a locked door down here that I can't get into. If the kobold escaped into there, then I'd like to get to him before he can prepare any more spells."

Once she feels that her point has been given, she turns to to the open western door and peers inside.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm moves to F8, shining his lantern in the room ahead and up and down the corridor, then moves off with the others


initiative:
Flegmittle. . . . . . . . 23.1
Simon. . . . . . . . . . . 23
Chrystosm. . . . . . . .18
Nimeon . . . . . . . . . .16
Dorial. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.1
Othoe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12
Kast. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .9

Dorial looks in through doors that are shattered and broken, one of them lying on the floor(into room 9). The room beyond is in an equal state of disrepair. What was once a library is now a shattered mess with one corner being completely collapsed and dominated by a wide pool of stagnant water. Thick fungus grows on most of the books that still remain on the shelves lining the walls.
Othoe and then Chrystosm join Nimeon in the entryway, as Kast heads down towards Dorial, yipping as he goes. No longer silenced, his voice seems to fill the hallway. Not even bothering to facepalm this time, Nimeon points this out from down the hall. Not to be outdone, Dorial calls back to the others to let them know what she’s found.
Simon and Llwynaly take one last look at the hole in the wall as Chrystosm and his light leave them in the darkened cloakroom.
map
beginning of round 4. Nimeon will be on remote control until Monday, but the rest of us will hopefully carry on.
rolls for later:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
a1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
b1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
a1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
b1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 4, Init 9

Now that he can hear, Kast will cast light on his longspear and move to E4.

About time.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 4, Initiative 12, Location: H7->F10

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Able to see and hear (wonderful!) Othoe moves to the spot Kast just vacated. There he will ready a Force Missile to fire against any Kobolds who show themselves in the long hallway.

"Dorial, I cannot pick the lock, nor can I beat the door down. Kast, can you lend it your shoulder and cave it in?"


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon heeds Nimeon's advice and moves with the group down the hallway. Though speech is still with him, it's just barely so as the nervousness of impending assault threatens to choke his words. He clutches his morningstar tightly, peering at every shadow and shift of light.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Just a thought - to save Kast's poor shoulder, is there anything nearby that might be used as an improvised battering ram?

EDIT: Not me. Or Othoe.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Lol@Chrystosm.


"If Kast is able to lend his shoulder then I can try and knock it down."

Dorial takes a few steps back to allow Kast a spot to stand. Assuming she receives some assistance from Kast's shoulder, she will attempt to knock down the door with another blast of wind.

Windblast vs door break DC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Status:

HP: 10/10 
Subdual: 0 
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club 
Conditions = Light cast on club 
Wind Blast = 4/7 
Druid Spells Remaining: 
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink 
1) Entangle, Speak with Animals, Whispering Wind 


crap. Just noticed that the door is supposed to open out.


sorry all, lost a post, I’ll try to rebuild quickly. The door opens outward. Dorial, hold onto that roll for your windblast.

Initiative:

things in the dark. . . . . . . . 23.1
Simon. . . . . . . . . . . 23
Chrystosm. . . . . . . .18
Nimeon . . . . . . . . . .16
Dorial. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.1
Othoe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12
Kast. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .9

Simon and Chrystosm realize that the door opens outward, and no amount of battering with Othoe is likely to open it. They search for something to break the lock, finally remembering the stone hammer of the old dwarf from the tower.
Dorial readies to windblast the kobold off his feet once they have the door open. Othoe, thrilled not to be a battering ram, readies a force missile for any kobolds he might see.
Kast heads into the room Dorial found, his light adding to hers. The books lining the walls lay draped in fungus and mold, and the air reeks of the same. A scratchy film begins to coat the back of Kast’s throat simply from breathing in errant spores of the fungal forest, blown loose by the wind that whips in through the collapsed wall. Sheets of rain pour through in earnest now, making the usually stagnant pool of water bubble and froth.

beginning of round 5. Please make perception checks and make sure to note your final coordinates. The character you save may be your own.

map


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 5, Init 23, HP 8/9, AC 17

Inspired by Kast's courage, Simon slips into the room to stand beside him. His bottom lip quivers in fear, but he grips the morningstar tightly ready to lash out at any threat.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

In the foul air of the room, Simon fears that poison may be present.

(with his skills of perception, he also suspects a miniature elephant is in the room)

move to D13, Detect Poison


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 5, init 18

Chrystosm moves to the other side of Kast to D10 , leaving the stone hammer and the door opposite for the time being. He draws his rapier, grimacing at the foul taste of the air in the room

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 7


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 5

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 Perception

"Meh. No exit here," Kast says as he looks around. "I guess we should explore the other side of this hallway."

Kast will delay until the F12 Dorial-door opens or something else happens first.

Staying in D12.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 5, Initiative 12, Location: J7->F8

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Watching everyone moving around, Othoe delays until something occurs...

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Who has the hammer? Othoe didn't pick anything up from the Dwarf. Simon?


Round 5 | Initiative 12.1

Dorial watches as Chrystosm brings what appears to be an old large hammer. "That should help break into the room Chrystosm!"

She then watches as everyone else but Othoe files into the room behind her, "Uh guys, I don't think I can knock this door in since it swings out. Could one of you stronger gentlemen do the honors?"

Perception since I was asked nicely: 1d2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 5, Initiative 12, Location: J7->F8

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Othoe shrugs at everyone watching Dorial hold out the hammer.

He steps up, grabs the hammer, and eyes the lock carefully before smashing it!

Strength check 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Othoe will then move to E12 - the nearest open space. If he can open the door he will, but I think that's too many moves...


Woohoo, It does come down to Othoe breaking open the door.

Simon follows Kast into the Library, his keen sense for anything poisonous or mind altering immediately keying in on something in the room. While the flavor coats his tongue, it isn't enough to spark the illusions he's grown to crave.
Kast, his vision clearly affected by the very same dust, completely misses seeing the door into the room next door, or the gaping hole in the wall, and turns back to the door with Chrystosm and Simon behind him.
Dorial looks at them, then at Othoe , then at the door. Othoe looks at the door, then at the hammer that somehow got left in the hallway, then at the door. With a shrug and a huge heft, the little “gnome” picks it up and gives a mighty swing, right at the delicate juncture of lock and door. The door pops free, then stops short, open, but only be about an inch. A thin string runs from the door handle on the other side to somewhere deeper in the room.
Nimeon, watching from down the hall calls out, "Wait, let me help." and catches up with the rest, using an arrow head to nick the rope and loose the door.
Suddenly, on the other side of the door comes a crash, as a huge pile of rocks and an anvil come crashing down, tossing up a cloud of dust in everyone's faces. fort save(DC12), or blinded for 1 round for Nimeon, Othoe, and Dorial

map

Nimeon:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Begin round 6.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 6, Init 23, HP 8/9, AC 17

Simon waits for the dust to clear from the loud crash in the other room, and he keeps his attention on the old library, his senses telling him that something unhealthy lurks in the shadows.

"Careful, Kast, Chrystosm, something seems...foul in this room."


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 6, Initiative 12, Location: F11

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Fortitude save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 vs DC 12

Othoe puts his hands to his eyes trying, in vain, to protect them from the dust cloud.

"Ouch! That really smarts! I do not like grit!"

He'll cast Prestidigitation and spend the round cleaning the dust off his face and out of his eyes.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

At Simon's warning, Kast will back out of the room, moving to F13.

"Thanks Simon."

You know it's bad when a guy that hurting and sick tells you it's unsafe...


Posting for Nimeon. We still need posts from Chrystosm and Dorial.
Clearing the dust from his eyes, Nimeon looks inside, then motions for someone with light to look inside the hard-won room, "He's not here. But there's a door. And, of course, the hole."

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 6, init 18

"Nasty trap - good job Nimeon triggered it from out here, else we'd have a lot more than grit to worry about"

Chrystosm moves forward cautiously with his lantern to G12 , looking around him as he does so Perception 1d20 ⇒ 16


Round 6 | Initiative 12.1

Fort save DC 12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Dorial coughs and rubs her eyes as the cloud of debris makes its way out of the door. "I'm beginning to hate that critter. Let me get some light in there."

Dorial steps into the room, careful to avoid any other traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast wipes his nose and re-grips his spear, worried for what is going to happen next.


Round 6

Dorial and Chrystosm file into the small space, but it is clear that (not quite)Nimeon is correct; the little reptilian has fled the scene in one direction or another.

Kast leaves Simon in the library, moving just into the hallway to see how the others fair. Most seem ok, though Othoe takes more than moment to clean the dust and grit from his eyes.

perception for Kast:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Round 7, please list your perception check and coordinates.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 7, Init 23, HP 8/9, AC 17

Simon detects for the presence of magic, then slowly backs out of the library, keeping his eyes on the moldy room for any threats still stalking the party.

Detect Magic in the Library, shift to E12

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 7, Init 18

"Where to now? I guess we should stick together... I'm going to check out this door."

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 3

If nobody stops him, Chrystosm moves to H12 and attempts to open the door in the corner of the room. with his eyes tight shut, apparently


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon remains where he is, bow at the ready.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Most likely the creature has tunnel throughout this complex. Were they a little larger or us a little smaller we might use them to our advantage."


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 7, Initiative 12, Location: F11

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

"Sneaky little devil. He could indeed be anywhere in here now. Everybody watch your backs."

Othoe considers following the kobold through his own tunnels and decides that he's not brave enough for that.

It would be a foolish move separating us like that. Who knows where I'd end up!

Instead he contents himself with watching the hallway.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast delays in H13, trying to provide light to those who need it and ready to spring and defend against any threats to his friends.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 Perception


Even with his eyes slitted in preparation for another grit trap, Chrystosm is able to tell that the door in front of him is not locked. It swings in easily with a light touch.

Othoe Keeps an eye on the hallway, though with the way the storm rages and the others keep moving the lights around, he hard pressed to see much of anything. Kast tries to see into the room, but with the crowd of people around, it is hard to make out more than the head of his spear.

Simon:
Just as Simon is about to conclude that there is nothing remotely magical within the library, a flash of lightning throws the room in sharp relief then fades back to it's lower light levels, all save for a small, faint light in the corner on the far side of the room.

Nimeon:
possibly it is your father's blood, or your experience in the wilds, but you clearly hear what the others do not, a scrape down by the main entrance.

mid round 7, please continue. I think we still need an action by Dorial.


Round 7 | Initiative 12.1 | E12 > H11

Dorial cautiously pushes her way into the room behind Chrystosm. "Do you see anything in the next room?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

She glances around the room, "If the spells he cast earlier are still on-going, then perhaps we can find him by other means."

Cast Detect Magic. Dorial glances briefly into the whole leading to the previous room and then focuses her attention on the room Chrystosm just revealed.

Status:

HP: 10/10  
Subdual: 0  
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club  
Conditions = Light cast on club  
Wind Blast = 4/7  
Druid Spells Remaining:  
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink  
1) Entangle, Speak with Animals, Whispering Wind 


Dorial climbs up on the table to see what is going on, but is unable to tell much about the next room. Casting detect magic, she focuses on what she can see through the doorway, but nothing "lights" as magical in that portion of the room, nor in the room she is currently in.

Round 8
map

This small cramped chamber holds two beds (one of which is covered in bird bones), a small sack, and an array of old tools. The other bed looks recently slept in.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 8

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Longbow
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Do not read unless you are after me in the initiative order or have already acted.:

Nimeon makes his way back towards the entrance.

"He's circled around!"

If he sees the kobold he will fire at him.

Mwk Longbow PBS: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Last init post I saw:
Flegmittle. . . . . . . . 23.1
Simon. . . . . . . . . . . 23
Chrystosm. . . . . . . .18
Nimeon . . . . . . . . . .16
Dorial. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.1
Othoe. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . 12
Kast. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . .9


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 8, init 18

"What?!"

Chrystosm spins about, drawing his rapier with one smooth movement, moving out to the doorway G12 and trying to see what Nimeon sees as he shines his lantern up the corridor.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 5


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 8, Initiative 12, Location: F11->F7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = unused
Force Missile = 3/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Othoe, seeing Nimeon scoot to the end of the hall, rushes the same way and fires a Ray of Frost at the Kobold if he sees him. If not, he readies one to do the same.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.


Round 8 | Initiative 12.1 | H11 > F9

Hearing Nimeon's warning, Dorial hops down from the table and rushes to the end of the hallway. She tunes out the rest of the party in an attempt to locate the kobold.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

She readies to knock it into a wall if she sees it, but delays until Nimeon or others shoot at it as to avoid interrupting their attacks.

Windblast: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Status:

HP: 10/10  
Subdual: 0  
Weapon(s) Equipped = shield, club  
Conditions = Light cast on club  
Wind Blast = 3/7  
Druid Spells Remaining:  
0) Detect Magic, Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink  
1) Entangle, Speak with Animals, Whispering Wind 


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 8, init 18

Please ignore last post... Didn't get to the Edit button in time

Chrystosm continues to examine the room

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 15

951 to 1,000 of 4,787 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.