Male human Wizard 3
N Medium humanoid
Init +6 ; Senses Perception +1 (+3 to opposed checks in dark or shadows)
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +2 dex)
hp 18 (3d6)
Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5
Defensive Abilities Dodge
Spd 30 ft./x4
Ranged Ray +3 By Spell -
Ranged Shortbow +4 1d6 20/x3
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 9, Int 16, Wis 15, Cha 14
Base Atk +1, Cmb +0
Feats Dodge (PFB 85), Improved Initiative (PFB 88), Scribe Scroll (PFB 93), Weapon Focus (PFB 97)
Skills Appraise +7, Craft (alchemy) +7, Diplomacy +6, Heal +3, Knowledge (arcana) +9, Knowledge (history) +9, Linguistics +7, Perception +3, Profession (advocate) +8, Spellcraft +9
SQ Arcane Bond, Hand of the Apprentice
Combat Gear Ray, Shortbow
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
Class Abilities • ARCANE BOND - You have an Owl familiar. It grants +3 bonus on sight-based and opposed Perception checks in shadows or darkness. See the rules for familiars in PFB 50. (PFB 49).
• SCHOOL POWERS - As a wizard of the Universal school, get no specialist ability. (PFA3 84-85) You also get the following powers, so long as you do not prepare spells of the forbidden or schools:
- Hand of the Apprentice - As a standard action, you can summon a ghostly hand to do your bidding. This functions like Mage Hand (PFB 246) with the following changes. When summoned, the hand can draw a weapon on your person as a free action. The hand can be directed to make a single attack against a foe within 30 feet using your base attack bonus plus your Intelligence modifier [total: +4 for both attack and damage]. The hand does not threaten foes and does not make attacks of opportunity. You must concentrate on the hand each round or it winks out, returning any item held to you before it disappears. (PFA3 85). (PFB 49-50).
• SCRIBE SCROLL - The wizard gets Scribe Scroll as a bonus feat. (PFB 50).
• SPELLBOOK - The wizard must prepare all spells from a spellbook, except Read Magic. (PFB 50).
• WIZARD BONUS LANGUAGES - The wizard can select Draconic as a bonus language at 1st level. (PFB 49).
• WIZARD CANTRIPS - The wizard can cast known 0-level spells at will. (PFB 49).
• WIZARD SPELLS - A wizard may know any number of spells, and cast them according to the spell progression in PFA3 49. (PFB 48).
• WIZARD WEAPONS AND ARMOR - Club, dagger, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, quarterstaff. Armor and shields interfere with spellcasting. (PFB 48).