| Rosamond |
Female Human (Chelaxian)
Daynadrian Nirgassan wrote:
Dayn smirks and sits, warming up to both the girl and the game. " I've only ever been with Elven women, so, yes, a little heat would be most welcome." Looking as if he just thought of something, he says with some slight alarm "Not too much heat though! I've heard that there's a Tiefling woman who works here. Is it true that they can melt a man's...parts off, with that furnace between their legs??" He then looks the priestess up and down again with a smile. "They say she's the most beautiful and successful servant of the Goddess here in the temple. But I find it hard to believe she could be prettier than you. Scarlet Laley? Lila? Something like that. Which reminds me, I've yet to learn your name, my dove?"
The prostitute's inviting smile grows a little brittle when Dayn broaches the subject of the tiefling. "You must mean Lil," she says dismissively, "Lil Scarlet. She's not really in service anymore and doesn't take walk-ins anyway. She follows Abadar more than Calistria, if you ask me; it's all about the money, not the experience. I'm Rosamond. You're going to want to remember that, so you can ask for me."