Ancestral Grounds (race) +1 & class to knowledge (dungeoneering), +2 to history checks re: the Quest for Sky
Clever Wordplay (social) use INT instead of CHA for Disguise skill.
Looking for Work (campaign) +1 & Class to Disguise.
Paranoid (drawback) DC to aid me is 15 instead of 10.
* AC Bonus (Ex): When unarmored and unencumbered, the monk adds his Wisdom bonus (if any) to his AC and CMD.
* Flurry of Blows (Ex): At 1st level, a monk can make a flurry of blows as a full-attack action. When making a flurry of blows, the monk can make one additional attack at his highest base attack bonus.
* Unarmed Strike: 1d6 damage.
* Slow and Steady: Duergar have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
* Superior Darkvision: Duergar can see in the dark up to 120 feet.
* Duergar Immunities: Duergar are immune to paralysis, phantasms, and poison. They gain a +2 racial bonus on saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
* Stability: Relentless: Dwarves are skilled at pushing their way through a battlefield, tossing aside lesser foes with ease. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 bonus on combat maneuver checks made to bull rush or overrun an opponent. This bonus only applies while both the dwarf and his opponent are standing on the ground. This racial trait replaces stability.
* Spell-Like Abilities: A duergar can use enlarge person and invisibility once each per day, using its character level as its caster level and affecting itself only.
* Light Sensitivity: Duergar are dazzled in areas of bright light.