Supplementing character history in spirit of ten-minute background:
List at least two goals for the character. At least one of these goals should be one that the character has, while another should be one that you, as a player, want to see developed over the course of the game.
1) Permanently closing Worldwound and making it safe for native sarkorians to return someday.
2) He needs to accept he can't save everyone.
List at least two secrets about your character. One is a secret the character knows, one is a secret that involves him but that he is not actually aware of yet.
1) Known secret: He has accidentally caused death of one zealous inquisitor. He fell down a slope while chasing the oracle.
2) Unknown: A demon commander has noticed Gurdarek and put him under surveillance by cultists in person and using scrying spells.
Describe at least three people that are tied to the character. Two of them are friendly to the character, one is hostile.
1) At least two submissions have mentioned local inquisitor as hostile NPC. It makes sense that he/she is most likely same one who has run into Gurdarek.
2) Kellid hunter Rolg would likely have died following demon attack without Gurdarek's first aid. They have been friends since.
3) Local shopkeeper Enlia is also tiefling but her features are harder to notice for those who do not know her.
Describe three memories, mannerisms, or quirks that your character has. They don't have to be elaborate, but they should provide some context and flavor.
1) Mannerism: Gnawing fingernails occasionally.
2) Memory: He remembers crusader priest's exact words after the cult in which his parents belonged was destroyed. "Clearly, you are not like other fiendlings. You have a different destiny than cult members."
3) Memory: His parents were on undercover mission in Mendev and he had to learn stonemasonry to feed himself.
Also I took average hp for 2nd level. Added healer's kit to equipment.