Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Wasted... Looking up, noticing the dragon, Florian whispers to his companions "There appears to be a dragon over there..." Using an arcane pool point for a +1 enhancement for 1 min
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Florian agrees reluctantly with Krazok. "Yes I think we should move on, whatever slew the beast may be beyond our abilities regardless, which would leave us in a similar circumstance as the dead unicorn, unfortunately."
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Once morning comes Florian will begin his study of his spells as usual, also practicing his swordsmanship with various forms and maneuvers, after he is finished, "So where are we off to today?"
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Florian nods to Krazok, "Excellent, this adventuring business is more more exciting then the monastery life I had from before. I am very curious of your people, will they accept you back after you have been gone for so long or is it not a long time in the grand scheme for your people?"
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Yes I would say that is definitely beyond most of our abilities for now, perhaps we can circle back to this place in the future to check out what is down there, so where are we off to next?"
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Intelligence: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 "Hmm... I do not see anything down there at all, maybe tomorrow we can see down there better." Turning to Krazok, "I was trained by a dragon on the mountain that told me about you and your people, I suppose it is a sort of payment for training I was sent to assist you in your endeavors down here in the plains and beyond. I am curious about nature and have no practical knowledge of it, so it is nice to be able to learn from others that are so knowledgeable. I am an orphan left at a monastery, raised by the Tengu monks there in their own traditions, when my abilities began to manifest I went unto a high mountain peak to train with a dragon there, and now here I am. Tell me some of your story Krazok."
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Auto +11 Spell craft aid so +2? "That is very interesting Imrael you don't suppose it's..."Insert something smart and appropriate thanks
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"So where are we off to now? Seems there isn't much to 'pacify', some frogs and creepy undead child thing, otherwise just moving from one place to another."
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Oh yes!" Florian pulls out the longbow he forgot about and fires at the frog(Green). Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 4 = 13 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Taking a moment to realize what was happening. "What is that? Whats going on!?" Drawing his sword and moving to the shoreline to get a better view.
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
HAH! Stress ball "I can also take whichever watch then, it is of no consequence to me. Krazok I am grateful for your ability to find us food and your battle prowess, I believe we are all appreciative of your actions." Diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Florian assists as he can with foraging, but with no skill isnt useful but is attempting to learn and asks many questions. "Hello Kezelia, nice to finally meet you." I would also prefer 1st or last watch
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
round 2 Moving up and attacking the foul creature. Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 round 3 Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Attack Confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Imrael, it is over there, the pile of clothes on the ground." Pointing it out to Imrael, getting off his horse and drawing his weapon. Sorry I thought I was being more obvious for you, especially since I was looking in the direction of the noise, I will be more blatant for you in the future.
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
How is grave robbing viewed around here? If its something taken poorly I wont wear it otherwise I will, just curious if I know the customs. "Sounds fair to me, thank you all for assistance retrieving it."[/b]
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Glad my intuition was correct, seems someone may need to use this ring in the future, but as we are now not so much, thank you for the help exhuming the grave." Any history roll allowed for this site? Sorry I was gone my son played computer engineer yesterday with my laptop.
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Hmm.. currious..." Florian casts Detect Magic on the grave and concentrates for a few rounds to see if anything else is down with the barbarian.
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
"Or perhaps it will drop a tree on us or worse, I think we should discover this creature before serious harm befalls us as did the ranger, I am sure he was familiar with these creatures and may have thought the same thing."
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 *Cast Dancing Lights* Moving the lights between all the baubles and trinkets Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Swashbuckler 1/Magus(Kensai) 2 || HP: 30/30, AC: 19 T: 17 FF: 14 Perception +6, Darkvision 60 ft., Initiative: +7, Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +7, CMB: +7, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 "Come to think of it I think I heard some giggling also, what do you suppose is playing these jokes out in this forest?" Looking to Blienka as he asks.
About Slorol NutflushHeritage: Whisper Elf [+2 Perception to hear within 30'], Elven Weapon Familiarity, 30' speed, LLV
Boosts: Ancestry [DEX, INT], Background [CHA], Fighter [STR, STR, STR, WIS, CON, CHA]
Saves:
Attacks:
Reactions: Attack of Opportunity, Shield Block Skills:
Gear: Breastplate, dagger, shortbow, arrows (60), adventurer's pack, repair kit, longsword, shield, lesser acid flask, minor healing potion, caltrops |