Age 62 Height 6-ft, 1-in Weight 195 lb.
This noble dhampir stands a little over six feet tall with alabaster skin and jet black hair pulled back in a fashionable short tail. He readies a shield emblazoned gules, a skull argent. And, his matching crimson tabard is decorated to announce his status as a noble within the Order of Knights Incorporeal and overlays silvery plate armor which tapers to fit a slim build. On his head, he wears a helm of the same silvery metal. The ghost knight shoulders a veteran gray leather rucksack with a bedroll and coil of rope secured to it, a longbow, a quiver, and his familiar crimson shield emblazoned with a skull argent, and his weapon’s belt carries a longsword and two handaxes.
1. I’m better than you. You know. I know it.
2. I’m always wary of treachery.
Ideal = Challenge. I care only for the next test.
Bond The vampire patron of my family isn’t like most of his kind. I respect his wisdom and compassion.
Flaw I dismiss the opinions of others quickly.
• Carnadine was born to a vampire Otto Count of Bruvik and a favored human mistress
• He believes Dhampir are a blessed race, better than humans and dwarves
• He was raised in relative luxury and was knighted to the Order of Knights Incorporeal (Order of the Red Shield) when he came of age
• He served with distinction in the conquest of Electoral Kingdom of Krakova
• He is as comfortable on a battlefield as in a noble's court. Both can be a deadly game
• His Lawfulness comes from his code of conduct within the Order of Knights Incorporeal and noble court
• His Evilness is a lack of concern for other’s well-being
• He is currently a Captain of Arms in the the Order of Knights Incorporeal
• He is in Zobeck handling business interests for his father, vampire count
• His interest in Zobeck is to protect his sire's business interest
• He attends the indoor theater as a distinguished guest of the local business interest
* By the Book of Holy Lust, the Song of Blood & Winter, and the Scarlet Commandments.
* Vor and voyra (literally “blood thieves” or “takers,” but meaning something closer to noble vampire)
- Short Draw - Longsword: As an attack, you may draw a sheathed one-handed sword and make an attack roll to strike the enemy with its pommel, leaving the target gasping for breath. This attack deals no damage, but the next attack roll made against the target has advantage. You must have at least one hand free to take this action.
Languages Trade Tongue, Darakhul
Predatory Charm: As an action, you can magically beguile the mind of a creature that you can see within 30 feet. For 1 hour, you have advantage on Charisma checks made against the target. If you or any of your allies attack or damage the target, this effect ends. When the effect ends, the target feels repulsed by you and becomes hostile toward you until the next dawn, during which time it becomes immune to this effect. A hostile creature won’t necessarily attack outright, but it won’t deal with you in any way and might actively try to hinder you. You can use this trait once, and regain the ability to do so when you finish a short or long rest. A creature immune to being charmed is immune to your predatory charm.
Undead Resistances: You have advantage on saving throws against disease, and you have resistance against necrotic damage.
Fighting Style: Dueling When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
Second Wind You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action.
Pale Rider Also at 3rd level, you can cast Find Steed. The steed created is an undead creature that takes the form of a ghostly pale or dappled riding horse. Your GM can substitute a camel, a mastiff, or another mount appropriate to your character. When you reach 7th level, a ghostly, undead warhorse becomes available. You can cast this spell once, and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. While riding your mount, you can use a bonus action to have the steed make one attack.
4th – Heavy Armor Master
Extra Attack Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
6th – Shield Master You use shields not just for protection but also for offense. You gain the following benefits while you are wielding a shield:
Frightful Charge Starting at 7th level, when you move at least 20 feet and attack a creature, it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw (DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier) or become frightened of you until the start of your next turn.
8th – Mounted Combatant You are a dangerous foe to face while mounted. While you are mounted and aren’t incapacitated, you gain the
Feature = Lord of the Night You give off a mien of lordship that undead, and those who venerate them, can’t ignore. Within the Principalities you are treated according to your high station; your presence is rarely challenged, and you can demand lodging and hospitality for yourself and your companions (equivalent to a common lifestyle for yourself, and a poor lifestyle for non-dhampir companions). Outside Morgau and Doresh, undead creatures are disposed to hear your words instead of leaping directly to battle. Mindless or simple undead such as skeletons and zombies don’t recognize you for what you are, but more intelligent undead may be willing to treat instead of fight, if you approach them correctly.
== MOUNT ==
This destrier is elegantly and strongly built with a head of medium length and a straight profile, a strong, wide jaw, and good width between dark eyes. Its neck is long and broad, running to well-defined withers and a massive chest. The mare has a short back and broad, powerful hindquarters with a well-rounded croup at the same height of its withers standing five feet tall.
Its gray coat with progressive silvering of the colored hairs on its black skin is missing in many places exposing muscle and bone. Its silver mane and tail used to be thick and long but now are obviously frayed. Its tack of saddle, stirrups, bridle, halter, rein, bit, harness, martingale, and breastplate is exquisitely made of red leather. It wears matching saddlebags of red leather. A veteran warlance stands upright secured in a holster on the right side of the saddle. A crimson pennant emblazoned with a skull argent waves under the spear point of the lance.
Armor Class: 8
STR 18 (+4)
Saving Throw: Wis +0
Undead Fortitude: If damage reduces the zombie to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5 + the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the zombie drops to 1 hit point instead.
== EQUIPMENT ==
Custom Explorer’s backpack – 5 lb.
Worn load 77.5 lb. +48 lb.
Carrying Capacity: Str x15 = 240 lb.
== WEALTH ==
You are a dangerous foe to face while mounted. While
you are mounted and aren’t incapacitated, you gain the
• You have advantage on melee attack rolls against any
unmounted creature that is smaller than your mount.
• You can force an attack targeted at your mount to target
• If your mount is subjected to an effect that allows it to
make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage,
it instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the
saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.