Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Vinsomner

Dare you confront the Abyss?

Kenabres


1,151 to 1,200 of 2,314 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia puts ward Hex up on Maxwell.

"More mad people, i'm sure they'll regret getting you angry huh?"


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim curses to himself and stares up at the ceiling for a second. He sighed greatly and then looked upon the situation. There was no time to think, this man was definitely going to slaughter the helpless. It was time to give them a different target. He speaks softly to the back of Wendaug and said, " Please don't hate me, make sure the arrow hits a painless spot when you shoot me eh? " half-joking, as the rest would surely know what was going to happen.

Verim rang the blade of his glaive against his shield and bounded forward, laughing somewhat bloodthirstily. He moved past the tiefling Luci had struck leaped upon the bench/pew and closed upon both the Tiefling guarding the Librarians and the Blood-armored man. His presence growing as his skin begins to blacken once more and his smile one of challenge " Your type are simply the best; cowards. Let me show you what I mean by killing you now. At least you will DIE with some respect. " His muscles growing and Verim himself gaining a wide range of threat.

double move and rage, I assume the Librarians are helpless and that the benches are difficult terrain... Do they however give height advantage? Otherwise Done... Threatening pretty much all of that.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

Laris walks in, beginning to chant a chorus, calling for the dead to rise up in vengeance.

At 1st level, affected allies gain a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC. While under the effects of inspired rage, allies other than the skald cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.

When under the effects of Inspired Rage, allies are surrounded by spirits, which make a slam attack at +5 to hit, 1d4+3 negative energy damage 1/rd.

Verim can use his own rage stats, but if using my rage-rounds must use my rage powers instead of his own.

> Presume the librarians count as allies, though it's up to them whether the accept the song or not.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Hrmm this is where we should probably settle when the attacks should go off or not. As well as who rolls said attacks. Should we have them go off on the recipients turn and therefore they roll it? Or should we have people designate whether they accepted the song or not and Laris just roll a grouping of attacks based on who accepted it (Kinda like a spell effect such as Black tentacles.. Where you would roll such on your turn) Either way.. Verim will accept it an get an attack at the end of his movement. So Either Laris or Verim would be rolling that now.

Also funny thing about the rage thing, If I also spend my own rounds of rage I could have both powers going on simultaneously... it just would burn what little I have.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

I can "choose" weither to accept the benefit right? Since Mia's sticking to the back, i prefer having a nice threat in the arsenal. :)


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

You choose when the effect happens and then every round on your turn (As long as Laris persists the song.) No matter what, the rage effect never makes you fatigued. You can freely move in and out.


Each recipient should resolve the spirit attack as part of their turn. It keeps things simple.

As the party charges in, the tieflings move to defend themselves, each pausing a moment to study their intended victim before attacking.

Verim: Kukri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Tobongo: Kukri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The third tiefling steps back and invokes Darkness, enveloping the library in shadows. Dim light, 20% concealment unless you have darkvision.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

So would you like Verim to take the attack now or on his next turn?


Verim Pharae wrote:
So would you like Verim to take the attack now or on his next turn?

Take it now. Verim had the lowest initiative.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

yes sorry, you can choose to accept/reject the rage on a round by round basis


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Heh, figures

As Verim engages the enemy, his spirit soars and from the aether came a spiritual man clad in brilliant armor and wielding a massive Axe. He swings at the Tiefling closest to him

Spiritual Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Did the Tiefling use a SLA.. if so did he cast defensively? *wiggles glaive*


Go ahead and take your AoO, it was an SLA


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim himself takes the opportunity to slash at the Tiefling with his glaive.

Raging Glaive AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Probably missed if these Tieflings are anything like Uziel from before


HP 19/19 Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +2; AC 13/FF 13/T 10 3 HD

Round 2 Posting this now since I'm going to bed soon

Tobongo continues to try and smash the tiefling, his gem covered trunk deflecting the damage that would be dealt to him by the puny blade.

Power Slam #1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Darkness: 1d100 ⇒ 6
Power Slam #2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Darkness: 1d100 ⇒ 56

One of his limbs swings wide and the tiefling nimbly ducks under it only to be met by a light tap from a gem encrusted limb. Hopefully one of his swings connects.


Verim Pharae wrote:

Verim himself takes the opportunity to slash at the Tiefling with his glaive.

[dice=Raging Glaive AoO]1d20+5; 1d10+4

Probably missed if these Tieflings are anything like Uziel from before

Not quite like Uziel, they don't have shields, but you still missed.

Tobongo's branches slam into his opponent, scoring a solid blow.


Round 2

Maxwell, Tobongo, Luciana, Wendaug
-------------------------------------
Chaleb
-------------------------------------
Mia, Laris, Tallina, Verim
-------------------------------------
Tieflings


You keep running ahead like that, I'm going to start thinking your trying to avoid buying me that drink Lover.

Wendaug moves to one side, sending an arrow into the tiefling responsible for the darkness.

Lonbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Spoiler:

t1 -6
t2 f
t3 -8
Ch f


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia points accusingly at Chaleb.

Demoralize
"You're going to die, you're going to die...lalalala"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Mia is apparently one scary little girl. Chelab appears shaken.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

In my evil incarnation i hadn't even used this much intimidate. ^^


Male Human Warpriest 3

Maxwell smiles as his armor is bolstered but only barely. Raising his mace, he dashes forward a short distance, putting the full force of a spin behind his body as he places the weapon firmly in the ribcage of the tiefling infront of Luciana.

"HNGG!" is the only noise he makes as the sphere embeds itself in the side of the man's head.

Accept Rage

Furious Focus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 +1 From Rage, no deduction due to Furious Focus, Power Attack

Damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Judging from the resounding thud, Maxwell seems to be learning to channel his anger, and is becoming more accurate with every combat. This is even more substantial as the tiefling crumbles beneath the blow.

Oddly enough, beside Maxwell, a spirit of a woman stands beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder as he regains his footing before disappearing into the mists once more.


Roll your miss chance Maxwell, if you hit, you kill him.


Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 5

Maxwell's attack missed. Luciana is up.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Barely registering the darkness the tiefling had thrown up, Luci quickly moved around Maxwell to try and finish him off.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


The tiefling deftly avoids Luciana's blade as Chelab steps back and bashes in one of the librarians skulls.

Coup de grace: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Bring it on!!!

Round 2

Maxwell, Tobongo, Luciana, Wendaug
-------------------------------------
Chaleb
-------------------------------------
Mia, Laris, Tallina, Verim
-------------------------------------
Tieflings


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia's eye glared at Chaleb with a purple shine briefly,
"We'll see about that."

Evil Eye hex for -2 penalty to Chaleb's AC.

Evil eye Hex: DC14 will, successful save limits duration of an Evil Eye penalty to 1 round, failing makes duration last 6 rounds.


Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim's smile wains as it turns into a teeth-clenching BITE. " You.. Disgust me... You weak piece of s&@$! " leaping upon another bench and twisting his Glaive into the man's mid-section.

Raging Glaive Slash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d100 ⇒ 100

Move and slash, it provokes from one of the tieflings as I'm sure he cannot 5ft step

EDIT; Forgot the Spiritual Attack

Spiritual Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Verim strikes a solid blow on Chelab, silencing the man's taunts. The tiefling takes the opportunity to find a weak point in Verim's armor with the point of his Kukri.

Kukri: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Spoiler:

t1 -6
t2 f
t3 -6
Ch -20


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Watching Chaleb kill an innocent was unnecessary. Being just within the range of one of her spells she stomps her foot to the ground.

"Tonitrua!"

Thunderstomp: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Evil eye reduces AC and anything that reduces AC also reduces CMD if I remember correctly.

Power seems to ripple through the floor and land at Chalebs feet.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

I think the man survived by a fraction, making the fort save vs the coup.


It was a DC 26 fort save, the librarian needed a natural 20.

As the shockwave ripples through the ground, Chelab is thrown to the ground, seemingly confused by the nature of the attack.

I almost feel pity for Chelab; hexed, shaken & prone.


Human Bard 4 | HP:23/23 | AC 16 | Init +2 | PassivePerception 10 | S+0;D+4;C+0;I+2;W+0;Ch+6 Spells: 4/4x1st; 3/3x2nd; Bard Inspiration 4/4 (d6)

Laris dashes through the darkness and swings her glaive down at Chelab's neck, her singing becoming a wordless howl of rage at the librarian's death.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 41

Spirit Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft
Quote:
I almost feel pity for Chelab; hexed, shaken & prone.

That's almost the line my PFS GM said when the group fought the minotaur in The Confirmation.


Reeling from the impact of Laris' glaive, the screaming spirits finish Chelab off. Though battered and bloodied, he still clings to life.

Seeing their master fall, the tieflings scatter, running for the door.

Tiefling 1 provokes from Verim, Tobongo and Mia, tiefling 2 provokes from Verim, Tobongo and Mia, tiefling 3 provokes from everyone except Wendaug and Tobongo.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Since i don't have my sickle in hand, i'm considered unarmed. I'd need it in hand to take said AoO.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Which is 1, two or three? One of them I have to use my Shield rather than my Glaive is the reason I need to know. Which has a different bonus


1 was fighting Tobongo, 2 was Verims original opponent, 3 was adjacent to Luciana and Verim.

1 & 3 have previously been hit.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Thank you sire, I appreciate the fast clarification; Let me post this right fast and go pay some bills.

With the vile act of their leader, he lashed out to prevent tier escape. Verim, in a display of fury and strength, gives a mighty swing upon the first fleeing Tiefling near Tobongo, aiming for Centermass. Twisting his body he followed trough over his allies' heads towards the second Teifling. Finally twisting his body in, storing the momentum, and shield bashing near the head of the final Tiefling.

Raging Glaive AoO: 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Raging Glaive AoO: 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Raging Flanking Shieldbash AoO: 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina lifts her scythe attempting to strike the tiefling.

Scythe AoO on #3: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 242d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 3 = 8

Tobongo lifts his limbs to attempt to crush one that has been previously hit.

Tobongo AoO on #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Lashing out in anger, Verim drops one tiefling while Tallina drops a second.

Tobongo attepmts to strike the uninjured tiefling as it runs past, but misses as the tiefling sidesteps his attack.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci didn't bother attacking the tiefling as he ran. Seeing the librarian be killed had sparked her fury to greater heights and she didn't want to lose herself to it. If she lashed out at that tiefling, what she would do to him would certainly violate at least one of her vows. Not to mention leave quite a mess.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia on the other hand heals the surviving librarians.
2 i think

Heal hex: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Heal hex: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

" Wendaug, Handle the last one.. give him a reminder; otherwise.. Let him go "
IE shoot him once so he is bleeding and injured in a demon-infested city

Verim looked on as the remaining lackey fled, ferocity in his eyes as he stares at the fallen man before him. A reddish hue coming from his normal holy glow as Verim raises his glaive into the air and stabs down sending it straight into the mans chest. Verim then lifted the impaled man above him, letting any gasps of pain he may have had escape.. before twisting the blade inside of the already wounded soldier in a shower of blood.

Coup da Grace: 3d10 + 12 ⇒ (4, 10, 3) + 12 = 29

His face had neither delight or Sorrow in his act It had the same intensity as when he fought the Demons however, the same brutality. As he proceeds to painfully shake the corpse of the man a few times before bringing it back the the ground with a slam and wrenching his Glaive out. Viscera and other organs most likely dragged out from how deep the blade penetrated. The act was done.. he was no paladin.

" Bastard, You won't be doing that ever again "

He looks over to the rest of the party.. clearly taking this matter as no joke.

Dark Verim is Dark


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Dark...or Darth?


Quickly attending to the four surviving librarians, Mia quickly realizes that while shaken, they appear unharmed. As you cut free the bound librarians, the woman who was digging through the rubble starts talking.We've been hiding here with the door locked since the demons destroyed the rest of the library. I don't know how the great hall manage to survive the assault, but we were the only survivors.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Oh goodness if Verim went through the entire process to be Darth.. Though he would be changed in alot of ways ( And something truly tragic happens ). In this particular case he is literally becoming darker.. as in skin pigmentation. It seems to stay for a while and then disappear (when he rages).


HP 19/19 Fort +4; Ref +3; Will +2; AC 13/FF 13/T 10 3 HD

Tobongo moves toward the fleeing tiefling still under orders to Attack and swings one limb wildly.

Power Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Recovering from his despair, Aravashnial find his way into the room. voice shaking he addresses the woman speaking, Everyone else died in the attack? The Riftwardens, surely a few of them managed to survive?


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

"I'll be just a moment, it would be bad if our enemies found out there were survivors bringing hope to all."

She dashes after the tiefling hoping to bring him down with her scythe.

Scythe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 232d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5

If the scythe doesn't bring him down she says this.

"Wendaug, would you be able to shoot him for us? We should not let another get away from us."

1,151 to 1,200 of 2,314 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightbringer's Wrath of the Righteous Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.