Sure, the Remaster stuff is happening, but...


Pathfinder Second Edition General Discussion


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Lost Omens: Highhelm is just around the corner and we all need to get ready to rock and stone.

Liberty's Edge

4 people marked this as a favorite.
WatersLethe wrote:
Lost Omens: Highhelm is just around the corner and we all need to get ready to rock and stone.

If that ain't the truth, I don't know what it is. We need to keep our eyes on the big picture.

ROCK & STONE OR YOU DON'T GO HOME!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I’m really hoping for some Rivethun love between its pages!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I am looking forward to Riventhun stuff hopefully, but also looking at various Dwarven cultures in general and animal friends. One of my favorite things were all the cats in the Dongun Hold art and now I am obsessed with the idea of Dwarves and the pets they might have.

Scarab Sages

3 people marked this as a favorite.
pixierose wrote:
I am looking forward to Riventhun stuff hopefully, but also looking at various Dwarven cultures in general and animal friends. One of my favorite things were all the cats in the Dongun Hold art and now I am obsessed with the idea of Dwarves and the pets they might have.

More Dwarf animal friends or we riot (slowly. Not all of us took unburdened iron)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
zeonsghost wrote:
pixierose wrote:
I am looking forward to Riventhun stuff hopefully, but also looking at various Dwarven cultures in general and animal friends. One of my favorite things were all the cats in the Dongun Hold art and now I am obsessed with the idea of Dwarves and the pets they might have.
More Dwarf animal friends or we riot (slowly. Not all of us took unburdened iron)

I want my dwarven cavalry


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I am hoping for at least one mining song. Please!


3 people marked this as a favorite.
WatersLethe wrote:
I am hoping for at least one mining song. Please!

Whistle While you Work.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Sounds like the plans for Player Core 2 aren't set in stone yet, but I have a feeling Lost Omens: Highhelm has been set in stone from the start.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / Sure, the Remaster stuff is happening, but... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.