GM_MG's Dead Suns (Inactive)

Game Master GM_MG

Slides
Encyclopedia
Party Inventory Tracking Sheet
Starship Sheet


201 to 250 of 5,129 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

Jax makes his way to the Serum Hut and looks around for pain medication as well as some healing serums. He walks up to the counter to "ask" the Vesk for assistance seeing as he's having trouble finding what he needs.

Jax thinks to himself,"This is going to be fun..." sarcastically thought.

Jax points to his throat and shows a face of misery in hopes that the Vesk will understand.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Bepo:
I see. My socialization skills are limited due to never venturing outside Inspiro Corp. The creators said we were special projects and that they didn't want us to be exposed to anything outside their control unless it would ruin their research. My siblings and I were either studying or acting as lab assistants when we weren't being tested. One creator, her name is Talian Stova, was exceptionally warm to us and would tell us stories and listen to our concerns and treated us with such kindness. Not that the other creators were cold to us but Talian saw us as something more than just projects. Which is probably why see let me go from Arkanen. She most likely wanted better for me.

So my interactions with other creatures is very limited, I understand and empathize with not having many friends and being a book worm shut in. I think this Starfinder Society organization will help us both in making connections and learning about the world.


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier 11|SP: 121/121|HP: 83/83|RP: 8/12|EAC: 27|KAC: 31|+ 4AC w/ AoO|Init: +12|Perception: +13|Move 70ft|Climb +20|Jump Jets|Telepathy 60ft|Ferocious Charge|Tight Fit|Through the Lines|0 Creds

Volter:
Yes, I think the Starfinder Society is going to be great for the both of us to branch out of our comfort zone in a good way.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Volter says out loud, "Let's rejoin the others and get this investigation underway."

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

After some degree of pantomime and the intercession of a passing Shirren, you are able to get the pain killers you requested for a mere 10 credits.

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

The Fusion Queen nightclub is located deep in the Spike, in the middle of Downside Kings territory.

Culture DC 15:
The Fusion Queen is popular night spot, frequented by criminals of all stripes, not just the Downside Kings, as well as more well-off citizens looking to slum it up a little. The place is known to have at least a couple of bouncers at the door, and there's guaranteed to be more Downside Kings within.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 11 | sp 99/99 | hp 72/72 | rp 11/12 | EAC 31 | KAC 31 | init +11 | perc +18/+24 vs traps | sm +18 | fort +8 (+11 vs poison & disease effect, +2 vs. inhaled poisons or other airborne toxins) | ref +14 | will +7 |

culture check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Yeah, my infosphere connection ain't workin' right. When I'm lookin' up 'Fusion Queen', I keep gettin' results fer 'Fuzion Kween', dat chain of fast food restaurants dat sells irradiated soft-serve ice cream.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 11 | sp 99/99 | hp 72/72 | rp 11/12 | EAC 31 | KAC 31 | init +11 | perc +18/+24 vs traps | sm +18 | fort +8 (+11 vs poison & disease effect, +2 vs. inhaled poisons or other airborne toxins) | ref +14 | will +7 |

I could go fer a Rad-Cone wit' ozone sprinkles...


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier 11|SP: 121/121|HP: 83/83|RP: 8/12|EAC: 27|KAC: 31|+ 4AC w/ AoO|Init: +12|Perception: +13|Move 70ft|Climb +20|Jump Jets|Telepathy 60ft|Ferocious Charge|Tight Fit|Through the Lines|0 Creds

When we go into the Fusion Queen, we should definately go in separate. If any of the Downside Kings that were at the docks are in there, they are likely to remember the white Uplifted Bear.


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

lol B-Bop

”Mmmmozonesprinkles. GreatnowIwantone.”

Tiktik laughed and patted Bepo’s side, ”Youareprettymemorable! SoIthinkyoumakeagreatsuggestion.”

culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

While on the Station, you can access the local infosphere with a DC 10 computers check (feel free to take 10). You can then take twenty on a recall knowledge check. Not all information is available on the infosphere, of course.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

"We should use an info terminal to research this Fusion Queen so that we can understand better what we are getting into. Let's find a public terminal"


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

"MmkayIcandothat!"

Tiktik leads the party past several seemingly perfectly good public terminals, before stopping at a filthy one down an alleyway near a boarded up duty free shop."TheAbadarCorpguysdon'tlikeitwhenIusetheshinyones," he shrugged.

With a few quick keystrokes, he flashed through several screens and reported back to the group, "ItlookslikeFusionQueenisapopularspotforlotsofbadguys, notjusttheDownsideKings, andtheyalwayshavemultiplebouncers. Weshouldbecareful. ItlookseasytofinddownintheSpikethough. LetmeseeifIcanaccessany...nonpublicinfo."

computers to see if I can access a layout of the place and any other useful info: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Assuming we are all in agreement to head to the Fusion Queen to check out the Downside Kings first, we make our way there, although with at least Bepo trailing behind in case he is recognized.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

As Volter watches Tiktik work his magic on the info terminal, they say to the party "We should have some kind of plan and cover story for being in there. I'm a little nervous about splitting our numbers so maybe we shouldn't be too far out of reach from each other in case something goes wrong.

We all got a good look at what they were wearing. What if we dressed in similar attire as to blend in?"

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

Tiktik is unable to find a layout or any additional information about the Fusion Queen.

Is everyone ready to proceed to the Fusion Queen?


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier 11|SP: 121/121|HP: 83/83|RP: 8/12|EAC: 27|KAC: 31|+ 4AC w/ AoO|Init: +12|Perception: +13|Move 70ft|Climb +20|Jump Jets|Telepathy 60ft|Ferocious Charge|Tight Fit|Through the Lines|0 Creds

Yes, let's head to the Fusion Queen I want to see if I can try to enter the place first and you guys be close by. How does that sound.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

"If we just go in what are we going to say? What are we going to do?"


male android soldier 1/technomancer 10|sp 61/61 | hp 79/79| RP 7/12| init +9| perc +14| sm -2| EAC 23| KAC 24| AC vs combat man 32|Fort +7| Ref +9| Will +10| artillery laser ammo 36/40|cryo rifle 40/40|limited telepathy with tech constructs|17490 creds

That is a bit outside my area of expertise. I will be happy to provide exterior security or backup inside should the need arise.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

B-bop, Tiktik and I should have no problem getting in with our backgrounds. As for the other three I cant say. There is a certain way you act and look in these establishments and anything other will have you standing out like a bear in the crowd.

As far as knowing what to say, it's also important on how you say it. Unless we can figure out something to say, if it comes down to it, just leave it to me.

Jax looks down at Tiktik and asks,Now that I think of it, would be nice if we could all hear each other no matter where we end up in there. Care to make our comms into ear pieces, buddy?

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

A thought did just come to mind. Is there a way we could find out about some high class Noble androids on station? Volter could pose as one with Talek as their personal body guard.

I know I've heard of a android extremists organization but cant think of the name off of the top of my head. Would make sense though, an android noble and android bodyguard. As for Bepo, is there a way we could temporarily dye his fur?


male android soldier 1/technomancer 10|sp 61/61 | hp 79/79| RP 7/12| init +9| perc +14| sm -2| EAC 23| KAC 24| AC vs combat man 32|Fort +7| Ref +9| Will +10| artillery laser ammo 36/40|cryo rifle 40/40|limited telepathy with tech constructs|17490 creds

As I recently killed two members of the downside kings, I am not sure me interacting with them so soon will be conducive to a covert intelligence gathering operation.


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

”Sure! Icantry!”

Tiktik swiped the comm out of Jax’s hands and before he knew what was happening Tiktik was spitting out tools and tinkering away. While working he absent-mindedly chimed in on the planning conversation, ”IknowthatJoesellsserumsthathesayscanmakeyoulooklike awholedifferentperson—permanently—welluntilyoutakeanotherserum. Kindapriceythoughat75credits.”

engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

”Hmm, notmybestwork. I’lldobetteronthenextone!”

He hands the comm back to Jax and holds his hand out for the next volunteer.


male android soldier 1/technomancer 10|sp 61/61 | hp 79/79| RP 7/12| init +9| perc +14| sm -2| EAC 23| KAC 24| AC vs combat man 32|Fort +7| Ref +9| Will +10| artillery laser ammo 36/40|cryo rifle 40/40|limited telepathy with tech constructs|17490 creds

Talek offers his comm unit to Tiktik Here you go Tiktik. If you would like I have some skill in engineering and would be happy to assist you in making the modification.
engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier 11|SP: 121/121|HP: 83/83|RP: 8/12|EAC: 27|KAC: 31|+ 4AC w/ AoO|Init: +12|Perception: +13|Move 70ft|Climb +20|Jump Jets|Telepathy 60ft|Ferocious Charge|Tight Fit|Through the Lines|0 Creds

I don't like the idea of dyeing my fur at all. But we might be thinking about this too much. Why don't Jax, B-Bop and Overclock go in and then see what kinda info they can pull. There is no need for us to all go in. The rest of us will wait outside if things goes sideways.


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

”Weee! Ilovetakingthingsapart,” Tiktik squeezed with joy then said almost as an afterthought, ”andputtingthembacktogetherdon’tworry. Wowthisgoessomuchfasterwithanotgersetofhands! Andyou’resoprecise! NotlikeElliot.” he said chidingly to his drone who beeped sheepishly in reply.

engineering with aid: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

”Uhoh. Isitbeingonfireaproblemforyou? Isayitsafeature! Don’tworryI’mjustgettingwarmedup. Who’snext?”


male android soldier 1/technomancer 10|sp 61/61 | hp 79/79| RP 7/12| init +9| perc +14| sm -2| EAC 23| KAC 24| AC vs combat man 32|Fort +7| Ref +9| Will +10| artillery laser ammo 36/40|cryo rifle 40/40|limited telepathy with tech constructs|17490 creds

It may just take some time for us to get used to working together Tiktik, let us continue the modification[ooc]I think there are 4 more com units so ill just roll those now to save time.{/ooc}

engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

engineering with aid for Bepo : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
engineering with aid for Volter : 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
engineering with aid for B-bop: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

just three more since mine is already installed in my head as part of my Mechanic custom rig. Woot one great roll and a couple decent ones.

”Tada! See? CheckthatoutB-Bop! AllthoseextrapartsIhadleftoverfromtheotherCommsreallyhelped!”


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Volter stares hard at Jax, "I can tell you have a way with words but how you conducted yourself to the guards tells me you have no sense of tact or respect. If you behave towards these gang members like you did the guards I have no doubt in my mind that you will get people killed. We have to work together as a team and as a team in this investigation we should explore, report, and most importantly cooperate. Can you set your ego aside and do what needs to be done for the whole of the group?"

They also address the group, "I also have an idea, what if we brought them an offering in exchange for information. They will without a doubt want something for in exchange of what they know."

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

They must have miss understood my intentions then. I was merely having fun with the authorities, pushing my luck and all. What were they going to do? Arrest me? Ha ha! Now an armed group of outlaws and bandits... I've learnt in my years with the free captains that you give respect to those that can kill you. Besides, if I did not think we have to work together to accomplish this mission, I'd have already gone inside.

As far as an offering, these lot deal in 3 things; Credits, Drugs and Pleasure. Seeing as each others pleasure differs from the other, our best bet is credits or drugs.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

"Fine, I will trust you on this matter beings that we're just starting to know each other and you've clearly stated that you've had underhanded dealings in the past. As for the gift we should go with credits, perhaps the Starfinder Society will compensate us for them later since it involves the case. I don't think dealing with drugs is something we should be doing in the name of this organization."

Volter adds in one more thing, "I don't think I should be posing as a noble, I don't want to explain my reasons but I know I am not suited for the job as an actor"

I have a minus one to disguise


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

After thinking about their comrades for a moment, specifically Tiktik, they turn to Tiktik and ask, "Tiktik, I know we've only known each other briefly but you've given me the impression that many people don't take kindly to having you around. Are you sure you want to go into this den of thieves and put yourself at risk? I'm worried something terrible will happen to you if the wrong person sees you."


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

Tiktik bashfully shrugged at Volter's expression of concern. "Aww! Nobody'severworriedaboutmebefore." His expression quickly changed to pure joy,"Havingfriendsisawesome!"

Then he became more pensive, "IthinkI'llbeokay. Mostpeopledon'tevenseemtonoticeme, butIpromiseI'llbecareful. MaybeifIrecognizesomebodythat'llhelpthegroup. HopefullythemodsImadetoeveryone'sCommsworkwell, sowecanallkeepinclosecontact. Theseplacesareusuallysuperloud."


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Volter tells the group, "I do have limited telepathy, I was created with the intent to be a more empathetic, more human like android as far as mental capacity is concerned. Throughout the tests that I've gone through it's been noted that I'm quite perceptive and better at reading creature's intentions than your average android. I however lack exceptional social skills, it seems my creators made my emotions too apparent to the point that I'm a terrible liar and I'm too timid and caring to threaten anyone. My ability to communicate pleasantly is okay but could use improvement. I believe I should go into this establishment with Jax, B-Bop, and Tiktik but I should remain silent and use my limited telepathic abilities to signal for any danger."

They then get on one knee to look Tiktik in the eye, "As of today, yes I consider you my friend and as your friend I would be a terrible creature if I didn't try to find some way to make sure you were safe. Maybe you should go in with a disguise in case a person you do know doesn't think well of you and decides to do something about it."


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

Tiktik wraps his arms around Volter's leg and hugs them tightly while sighing contentedly for an awkwardly long time.

After several minutes or when interrupted, Tiktik cheerfully skips ahead of the group as he leads them to the Fusion Queen.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Volter pats him on the back to return the affection.

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

You travel deep down the Spike to the Fusion Queen.

The Queen can be found down a relatively narrow hall, lit garishly in purple and blues. A small sign displays only the clubs logo--a stylized crown, a variant of the Downside Kings own logo.

The corridor outside the Fusion Queen has perhaps a dozen people milling about in groups of three or four. A pair of tough looking humans stand warily by the doors.

Tidy perception and sense motive:

Overclock1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Elliot1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Volter1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Talek1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Beppo1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Jax1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
B-Bop1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Overclock1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Elliot1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Volter1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Talek1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
Beppo1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Jax1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16
B-Bop1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Elliot, Overclock, and Volter spot poorly concealed Azimuth laser pistols on the bouncers.

Volter and B-Bop can tell these guards are uneasy and ready for a fight.


male Ysoki mechanic 11| sp 88/88 | hp 70/70 | RP 12/12 | init +11 | perc +16 | SM +2 | KAC 27 | EAC 26 | F/R/W 9/12/9 (+2 v spells) | Resist 5 Cold/Fire/Elec/Acid| | ELLIOT, hover drone hp 110/110 | perc +16 | SM +0 | KAC/EAC 24 (28 vs OAs) | F/R/W 5/12/3 | Resist 5 Cold/Fire|27,192 UPBs

Tiktik's fingers twitched rapidly as he tapped out a text message to his group.

'h3ads up, guard$ h4ve |aser pist0ls'

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

Jax moves to the front of the group, Thanks for the heads up Tiktik. Before we head in is anyone here decent with a pen or marker of sorts? If anyone is, as best as you can draw the Downside Kings logo on the back of my coat and the shoulders of my sleeves. If you guys want, I'll see what I can do about those laser pistols. I'm not just good at talking, I'm good with my hands too.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

Volter says to Jax, "I Think pretending to be a Downside King member is a bad idea. Also you shouldn't take their laser pistols, they'll eventually notice they are missing and that'll bring unwanted attention into the club and then on us."

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

Jax says begrudgingly,Alright, alright. Gosh they're stubborn. I'll just go with the usual routine then. I'll just say I'm meeting with a contact to finish a Dreamshiver deal. Oldest trick in the book. Besides, if they're smart, those guards will think twice before trying something with a Free Captain. I'll just make sure my embroideries are visible so they know I'm one.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

Alright so just to be sure, we'll head up to the guards and Ill explain the drug deal and say the rest of you are from my crew. If they as for a name (if there is a guest roster) Ill just say our contact likely forgot to put us on the list, as these things happen. If that happens if someone is perceptive enough to spot a name on the roster, Volter can just telapathically tell me.

If there is no roster or that idea does not work, a cash bribe will likely get us in. if need be.

If they ask who the rest of you are, just say "We're with'em" and if they ask for specifics just give them a likely position were you part of a ship crew. Nothing fancy.

I may be overthinking this but again, should any of this happen. May just be a simple bluff inside and go from there.

We all good?


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

I like Matt Padden's idea of hacking the datapad if they have one

Volter sizes up the bodyguards to see how they are letting people in.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

I'll do the same.

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

The bodyguards are performing a pretty thorough search of each person entering. Before the search they loudly inform anyone trying to enter that no weapons are allowed. A couple of people peel off and head elsewhere, but most consent to the search and are allowed in without any issues, so long as they look like the sort of people that belong in a nightclub.

Acquisitives

Male Pahtra Space Pirate Envoy 10 / Soldier 1 | sp 89 | hp 71 | rp 11 | init +14 | perc +16 | KAC 28 | EAC 27 | Fort 9 | Ref 13 | Will 11 | Speed 40

Did anyone other than me purchase Everyday cloths during character creation? If so we may be able to get inside no problem, if not then the explanation of why we're here will proceed.


Male Uplifted Bear Blitz Soldier 11|SP: 121/121|HP: 83/83|RP: 8/12|EAC: 27|KAC: 31|+ 4AC w/ AoO|Init: +12|Perception: +13|Move 70ft|Climb +20|Jump Jets|Telepathy 60ft|Ferocious Charge|Tight Fit|Through the Lines|0 Creds

Bepo tells the group telepathically. Let me know if you guys need any help. I will be waiting outside and hopefully not get into any trouble.

With that Bepo walks past the guards trying to keep an eye on them to see if they recognize me.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Extinction Curse Slides | Secret of Bone Hill

Gm screen:

1d100 ⇒ 77

The guards eye you warily, but they seem to be eyeing everyone the same. They don't show any recognition of you or react much as you pass by.


male android soldier 1/technomancer 10|sp 61/61 | hp 79/79| RP 7/12| init +9| perc +14| sm -2| EAC 23| KAC 24| AC vs combat man 32|Fort +7| Ref +9| Will +10| artillery laser ammo 36/40|cryo rifle 40/40|limited telepathy with tech constructs|17490 creds

Not wanting to draw attention to himself Talek keeps pace with Bepo to find a unobtrusive place to wait while the subtle approach is attempted.


Non-Binary (They/Them pronouns) Android Mystic|SP 18|HP 22|RP 5|INIT +1|PERC 11|SM 9|KAC 15|EAC 14|F/R/W 3/2/7|2312 creds

After Volter watches people getting into or walking away from the club entrance, having never done something like this before and desperately wanting to get this investigation going, they decide to approach the guards with their weapons out in a neutral position waiting for them to be confiscated.

Acquisitives

M Half orc Operative LVL 11 | sp 99/99 | hp 72/72 | rp 11/12 | EAC 31 | KAC 31 | init +11 | perc +18/+24 vs traps | sm +18 | fort +8 (+11 vs poison & disease effect, +2 vs. inhaled poisons or other airborne toxins) | ref +14 | will +7 |

Dese sprockin' door jerks are way too happy pattin' down dere customers an' I ain't too keen on givin' up my zapper or my boot blade. I wanna see if dere's a back entrance real quick dat Cheeks here could maybe pick open.

stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

If someone does spot B-Bop, he'll try to bluff his way out of why he's slinking around dark alleys, he's looking for his missing pet, his snake got loose.

bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

201 to 250 of 5,129 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM_MG's Dead Suns All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.