Order 34422456


Customer Service


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Says Expected to ship in 18 to 34 business days, is this normal? Just seems like an awfully long time.


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Any reason why this is being held up so long?

Customer Service Representative

Kingcrowley6969 wrote:
Says Expected to ship in 18 to 34 business days, is this normal? Just seems like an awfully long time.

Hi!

I took a look at the order for you and it looks like one of the items (Extinction Curse Dice Set) is currently out of stock and keeping the order from shipping. If you would like, I can move the dice set to your sidecart to wait and push the rest of the order through for you :) Please let me know how you would like to proceed.


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Yes that would be fine, i can wait on the dice. Thank you.

Customer Service Representative

Kingcrowley6969 wrote:
Yes that would be fine, i can wait on the dice. Thank you.

Of course! I have moved the dice set and pushed the rest of the order through for you. You should also be receiving an updated email confirmation here shortly :)


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Logan Harper She/Her wrote:
Kingcrowley6969 wrote:
Yes that would be fine, i can wait on the dice. Thank you.
Of course! I have moved the dice set and pushed the rest of the order through for you. You should also be receiving an updated email confirmation here shortly :)

Thanks!

Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / Customer Service / Order 34422456 All Messageboards
Recent threads in Customer Service