Starfinder (and other) ship prefix


General Discussion

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi,
as starships are a big part of the setting I wonder if there are any official or homebrew prefix (like HMS or USS) for ships of a specific faction?

The few I can imagine are:

SSE - Starfinder Society Explorer (Exploration)
SSN - Starfinder Society Navy (Combat)

HNS - Hellknight, Order of the Nails Ship
HPS - Hellknight, Order of the Pike Ship

SDF - Suskillon Defense Force (Attack of the Swarm AP)

KCS - Knights of Golarion Combat Ship
KTS - Knights of Golarion Trading Ship
AC - Abadar Corp
VA - Veskarium Armada
ASE - Atzlanti Star Empire

I'm currently looking for other factions like the Stewards (I'm from Germany, so the obivous is a absolut NO GO), Civilian Ships etc.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

SPW: Stewards of the Pact Worlds


Peg'giz wrote:

Hi,

as starships are a big part of the setting I wonder if there are any official or homebrew prefix (like HMS or USS) for ships of a specific faction?

The few I can imagine are:

SSE - Starfinder Society Explorer (Exploration)
SSN - Starfinder Society Navy (Combat)

HNS - Hellknight, Order of the Nails Ship
HPS - Hellknight, Order of the Pike Ship

SDF - Suskillon Defense Force (Attack of the Swarm AP)

KCS - Knights of Golarion Combat Ship
KTS - Knights of Golarion Trading Ship
AC - Abadar Corp
VA - Veskarium Armada
ASE - Atzlanti Star Empire

I'm currently looking for other factions like the Stewards (I'm from Germany, so the obivous is a absolut NO GO), Civilian Ships etc.

The Stewards' fleet is called Overwatch, so maybe something along the lines of SO?

Starfinder Wiki wrote:
The Stewards are divided into three branches: Overwatch, the starship fleet

link to source


Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Peg'giz wrote:

Hi,

as starships are a big part of the setting I wonder if there are any official or homebrew prefix (like HMS or USS) for ships of a specific faction?

The few I can imagine are:

SSE - Starfinder Society Explorer (Exploration)
SSN - Starfinder Society Navy (Combat)

HNS - Hellknight, Order of the Nails Ship
HPS - Hellknight, Order of the Pike Ship

SDF - Suskillon Defense Force (Attack of the Swarm AP)

KCS - Knights of Golarion Combat Ship
KTS - Knights of Golarion Trading Ship
AC - Abadar Corp
VA - Veskarium Armada
ASE - Atzlanti Star Empire

I'm currently looking for other factions like the Stewards (I'm from Germany, so the obivous is a absolut NO GO), Civilian Ships etc.

*frantically taking notes*

Acquisitives

Totally forgot about the Overwatch thing.

OS - Overwatch Ship


OSV- Overwatch Star Vessel.


OSS - Overwatch Star Ship
ACS - AbadarCorp Ship
DBS - Dominion of the Black Ship or DBV if you prefer.
SFLS - Skyfire Legion Ship
SSV - Starfinder Society Vessel
GAS, GAV, GA or Gideron Authority Ship
IWS, ISS, Imperial Warship, Imperial Starship, INS Imperial Navy Ship/Vessel, or Azlanti Starship (I'm not spelling that out. Lol. But it would be funny.
CFS - Corpse Fleet Ship


ENS - Eoxian Navy Ship
FTS or FT Freetrader Ship
IN, IFS, IV, VI- Iomedaen Navy, Iomedaen Fleet Ship, Iomedaen Vessel or Vessel of Iomedaen


1 person marked this as a favorite.
ASB123 wrote:

OSS - Overwatch Star Ship

ACS - AbadarCorp Ship
DBS - Dominion of the Black Ship or DBV if you prefer.
SFLS - Skyfire Legion Ship
SSV - Starfinder Society Vessel
GAS, GAV, GA or Gideron Authority Ship
IWS, ISS, Imperial Warship, Imperial Starship, INS Imperial Navy Ship/Vessel, or Azlanti Starship (I'm not spelling that out. Lol. But it would be funny.
CFS - Corpse Fleet Ship

As a note, I highly doubt the Dominion use a prefix for their vessels. I don't even think their ships have names, at least not as we'd understand them.


VDF = Verces Defense Forces
CPC = Cuvacara Police Craft


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Perpdepog wrote:
ASB123 wrote:

OSS - Overwatch Star Ship

ACS - AbadarCorp Ship
DBS - Dominion of the Black Ship or DBV if you prefer.
SFLS - Skyfire Legion Ship
SSV - Starfinder Society Vessel
GAS, GAV, GA or Gideron Authority Ship
IWS, ISS, Imperial Warship, Imperial Starship, INS Imperial Navy Ship/Vessel, or Azlanti Starship (I'm not spelling that out. Lol. But it would be funny.
CFS - Corpse Fleet Ship
As a note, I highly doubt the Dominion use a prefix for their vessels. I don't even think their ships have names, at least not as we'd understand them.

I feel like I'd label dominion ships as something like Sanity Hazard Active Threat. Eh, maybe Immediate instead of Active.

Community / Forums / Starfinder / Starfinder General Discussion / Starfinder (and other) ship prefix All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.