[PFS_Aerondor] 06-16 Scions of the Sky Key part 3- The Golden Guardian [Tier 4-5] PbP Gameday 4 (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map
Letter from Ambrus Valsin

Journal entry
Last journal entry

initiative:

[dice=Selena]1d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Jal]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Xien]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Tophor]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Shungur]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Baddies]1d20+3[/dice]

Chronicles


101 to 150 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Tophor can ready an action, but he has no light to see by where he is. Check on the non lethal damage, that is noted in the status section. My writing prose about arrows lodging was a bit misleading.

Status/Illumination: Bold may post
Xien-(Torch on shield sconce;) 3 damage
Shungur - (Ioun Torch)
Tophor - 4 damage - readied attack but can't see at the moment.
Jal - -7 damage (Wayfinder)
Selena

Red - 5 non lethal damage
Black - 15 non lethal

Draconic:
You are the ones uninvited in our house with people creeping up when you try and talk nice words.

Dark Archive

Female Human Cleric 4 HP: 24/24 | AC: 13 | T: 9 | FF: 13 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +1 | Will: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +3 | Sense Motive: +3

If we are using non lethal force, I'll delay until healing is a better option, or if a threatening enemy reveals itself and a more aggressive action is needed.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Oh, I ddin't realize it was total darkness, there. I’ll work my way around to Xien and Jal and activate my wayfinder’s light. I forgot kobolds can see in the dark.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

”Damn rat runs,” Jal grunts through the pain, pointing out where the kobold disappeared as well as where the bolt came from. ”We need to pick up Sharrowsmith’s trail.”

You suggested the dragon-head was likely a trap, do I need to make a Perception to verify that? And can I do that at the same time as looking for more of those human-sized prints (that he found in the initial hallway)?
Pereption (trap): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Perception (human tracks): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

sigh

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Jal spends a little time looking at the head (I'll give you take ten for a moment) and it looks like there is a crossbow mounted in the mouth that fires down the corridor.

Jal cannot spot Sharrowsmiths tracks any longer. But there have been lots of kobold movements here.

Status/Illumination: Bold may post
Xien- 3 damage (Torch on shield sconce;)
Shungur - (Ioun Torch)
Tophor - 4 damage -(Wayfinder)
Jal - -7 damage (Wayfinder)
Selena

---
Red - 5 non lethal damage
Black - 15 non lethal

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

Shungur steps up to Jal and taps him with the CLW wand.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Unless Sharrowsmith has gained odd abilities, he will not be able to see in the dark," says the shaman. "Where there is light, we will find him."

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

“Thank you my friends...” Tophor whispers to Shungur and Selena. “Any luck talking to them, Xien? perhaps with the walls between us, we can parlay?”

Mostly RP here; Tophor doesn’t speak Draconic.

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Jal nods his thanks to Shungur's healin' help, as well as his point about finding the light. "I don't mind continuing to use nonlethal force on these little rat-craps, but I'm not up for standing around shouting niceties until they decide to listen to what's best for them."

He takes a few moments to try to jam the bolt-firing dragon-head trap.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Unless someone disagrees or goes first, the Varisian turns to the first door down the hallway, quickly checking it for traps and pressing his ear to listen beyond it.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Jal still has his Wayfinder hanging from his belt, shedding light as a torch for the group.

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

"I am actually confused about their talking. They say I brought some giants and want to talk, but they are firing me with bolts" the nagaji seems pissed off and disappointed.

He holds his torch up trying to provide some light, and ready to advance as soon as Jal or Tophor gives the signal to.

Draconic:

"Last opportunity to parley kobolds. Where the Sharrowsmith is? Tell us and we will not bother you any longer" promises Xien.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

"We are the giants, I would assume," says Shungur with a nod. "But yes, they aren't very open to parley. Is there something we can offer them?"

Shungur thinks back to the miners who were tied up at the stairwell, and the desecration of the dwarven ruins. Perhaps not, he muses.

Shungur follows Jal, putting the question of the kobolds aside, his curative wand stowed and Color Spray wand back in hand.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Jal realizes that the trap has already been disarmed, although he could rearm it himself. Presumably that is why Tophor and Xien were not being peppered with bolts when they were in the corridor.

draconic:
Who is Sharrowsmith? All giants killed by mighty kobolds. You go away!

Then there is a burst of quiet conversation followed by

If Sharrowsmith was man? He sneaky! Collapse corridor that b@stard! But we don't know where he went. Boss Naktok might now.

And to help speed things up...
Maybe you go talk with him. We stay here and guard.

With the conversation ongoing, there are no immediate further flurries of crossbow bolts coming the groups way.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Tophor moves up to the closed door, bow at the ready, and signals the others that it is to advance.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

If that door is open, I'll stop just short of it.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

The big double doors are currently closed.

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

Xien makes a sign for the party to stop "Wait, Shungur might be right. They might see us as giants because we are big in comparison to them" the nagaji nods in agreement to the statement "Now that has sense"

When the kobolds talk about their boss Xien requests the party to stop the advance "Wait, they might know where Sharrowsmith is"

Draconic:

"But wait, how to talk with him if only Naktok know where is him?"

And some more misunderstandings later...
Draconic:

"Ahh, ok, we go to Naktok you say? Where Naktok is?"

Assuming the kobolds explain where to find Naktok, Xien explains to the party "It seems Sharrowsmith escaped the kobolds and collapsed the corridor, but they do not know where he went" he points to the direction where Naktok is to talk with "They have a boss those kobolds, his name Naktok, and he might know where Sharrowsmith is"

The nagaji waits to hear the party and follows the team after thanking the kobolds for the help.

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

"Tell them we are here to take Sharrowsmith away from here and stop his meddling," says Shungur.

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

"And tell them to quit shooting us."

Stowing sap, but keeping shield ready.

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

Shungur takes the opportunity to pull out his scroll of Comprehend Languages. "I think we need more dialogue with these fellows..."

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

"They say they are waiting here while we talk with Naktok" Xien points with his trident "Just go to meet the chief I guess"

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Draconic:

Him through doors. We no fire if you giants go only there and back up main corridor. Naktok with homes to west or temple to north.

The kobolds seem to skulk away, or at least go silent.

And to speed things up a little, I've opened the doors so you can see through them.

Just five feet from the double door, a granite statue of a human woman stands in a running pose. The head of the statue is turned to look over her shoulder, her face locked in a silent scream.

Checks you may want to include are know(geography, local); craft(sculpture) or even sense motive. Knowledge checks must be trained. For this one, the craft would be as well.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

After Xien translates, the half-elf nods. “Tell them we agree, and offer our apologies on the... misunderstanding.” Creeping forward warily, Tophor takes a quick peek down the hallway.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Just because they have quieted, doesn’t mean they won’t try anything. Tophor will still be looking for traps/ambushes.

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

Draconic:
"We agree, and offer our apologies on the misunderstanding, kobolds."
says the nagaji towards the kobolds.

He then calls his mount Eidi close and follows Tophor, eyes open.
Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

"Naktok will have followers. We should be careful."

Shungur follows Xien, pondering the kobolds' replies. He can now understand them.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Tophor:

You note a sack near the doors, in it are twelve narrow strips of leather - appraise or craft(lather) checks may reveal more.

Tophor,Shungur:

The anguish and fear in the statues face is amazing, almost too real and her features are disturbingly lifelike...Know(nature) or (arcana) may reveal more

Of the kobolds nothing is heard.

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

"This statue is very lifelike," says Shungur with a note of concern. "I cannot tell more, but something is wrong..."

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Sorry for the delay.

Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Is the statue on our side of the door? Or the far side? And which way does she appear to be running?

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

”Hmmm... a dozen strips of leather in a sack? Odd.”

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

Xien just looks from behind with curiosity "What is there? Is that Naktok?" he pulls his mount from the reins.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Jal notes the statue is dressed in the typical gear of an Aspis agent for the current area, and it is facing towards the door (but on the other side).

Tophor notes the strips of leather could be used as blind folks by small folk (or possibly combined into bigger blindfolds for larger folk).

Also anyone trained in knowledge engineering may want to make a check.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

“Blindfolds? What is this? Is this some trap?”

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Jal grins, "Aspis. Either we have a very talented kobold sculptor with a interest in replicating Aspis adventurers, or this girl was turned to stone trying to get away from something."

What knowledge checks to make some educated guesses on what might have done this to her?

"So, how do we explore if we can't look at anything? You think our new little buddy Naktok can help us out with this?"

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Knowledge(arcana) might give a clue.

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Oh, great, we'll just have ... *looks around for the group arcanist/mage* ... oh, right.

"I'd say we avoid this room until we can talk to our new buddy." He looks to Shungur and Xien, "They didn't happen to mention where he is, did they?"

Let's go find this señor Naktok.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

“Isn't he this way?” Tophor says, indicating the hall beyond the stone woman.

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

"Well, they said he might be at homes to the west or at the temple at north." says Xien as he points to the door and waiting for orders to trespass it.

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

"I don't want to go north," says Shungur. "If this is a woman turned to stone, she was running away from that room."

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

"In that case, let's just continue west" says Xien as he follows Tophor to the western alley.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor
GM Aerondor wrote:
Just five feet from the double door, a granite statue of a human woman stands in a running pose. The head of the statue is turned to look over her shoulder, her face locked in a silent scream.

I’m not really clear on which direction she ran from. Can someone point out that info, if I missed it?

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

random: 1d2 ⇒ 1
It is hard to tell, but probably north.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Glancing through the northern door Xien sees and smells a disgusting area.

The reek of dung and sweat permeates this small room. Heaped in a corner, there is a pile of cement pellets, and in another corner lies a grotesque, stuffed leather bag with two oval patches sewn on it.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Tophor picks up the back of leather straps before moving on. “I hope we are heading the right way...”

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Really wary of traps as we move forward.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Anyone trained in handle animal want to make a check?
@Tophor, are you opening the next door?

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

Xien observes the leather bag "Euk... That really stinks. They need a human servant to clean this filth more often"
H. Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

The nagaji follows close to Tophor towards the next door to the west.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Xien looks at the rag bag. It looks a lot like someone has been teaching a pet to "fetch" using it.

Grand Lodge

HP 52/60 AC 27 TAC 14 FF 25 | CMD 26 (27 vs grapple) | For +12 Ref +10 Vol +8 (+2 vs mind-affecting and poison, +4 vs fear aura 10'; immune fear and disease) | (Smite: 0/3 LH: 7/7 L1: 2+/2+ L2: 1/1) | Init +3 | Senses Low-light +0 (Eidi +10)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Climb +8,Diplomacy+11(+13dayjob),HandleAnimal(others/reptiles/mount)+8/+10/+14,He al+2,Intimidate+4(+6goblin),K.nobility+1,K.religion+1,Ride+7,SenseMotives+2 ,Stealth+0,Concentrion+8
Male Nagaji Paladin 7 | -(Inactive)

"It seems there is a big cat around here and they are teaching him some tricks..." he says as he saves the rag bag for no particular reason.

The nagaji then advances through the corridor covering Tophor. If he happens to be undecided for long about opening the door, the nagaji suggests to do so and even helps him to open it.
Carefully looking inside the room "Naktok?"
Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Jal gives the strange “rag bag” room a curious look as Tophor and Xien move forward.

Any tracks in the disgusting-smelling room? (not that anyone in this group has the Knowledge skill to ID them, but still)
Survival, Track: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Shaking his head, Jal follows along behind, shield at the ready.
i moved the group up a bit on the map. We're now in prime Lightning Bolt Trap formation!

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

If I understood correctly, we were supposed to stick to the main corridor? I won’t open that door.

Shaking his head at Xien, Tophor moves forward carefully, watching the corridor for traps or ambush.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Back in the room with the teaching bag, Jal identifies the small pellets as droppings. Lots of odd tracks in the room, mostly reptilian.

Further ahead, Xien opens the door, triggering the lighting bolt. Just kidding.

Looking within he sees a Medusa. Oh, still just kidding.
Animal hides and furs have been laid out on the six dwarf-sized stone beds in this room. A crude set of dice lies scattered on the floor. A number of weapons have been stashed in a pile to the north.

Looking further north down another side passage he can see some type of open area with a fountain and a white marble statue within it.

Feel free for everyone to roll perception checks

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Grand Lodge

M Human (Kellid) Shaman (Heavens)/3
Stats:
HP 26/26 AC 17/11/17 CMB +2 CMD 13 F +3 R +2 W +8 Init +0 Perc + 9/+12 in shadow

Perc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Shungur looks around, his desire to metagame strong, matched equally with his desire to have more Skill points.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

It’s cool, Shunny. I got this.

101 to 150 of 360 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP Gameday 4: PFS 06-16 Scions of the Sky Key part 3- The Golden Guardian [Tier 4-5] Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.