Best. Seoni. Ever.


Pathfinder Second Edition General Discussion


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

The artwork of Seoni in the "dual class" section of the GMG... WOW. That is my new favorite version of Seoni!

So, let's talk about it. What other class is she dual-classing with sorcerer? What do we think this version's stat block looks like?


Probably Champion. Heavy armor, deity symbol, Charisma spellcasting attribute.

Liberty's Edge

It's either Champion or Cleric, as she's got armor and heavy Pharasmin imagery.

Given her normal LN Alignment, I'd say probably Warpriest Cleric, but Champion is possible.


Pretty sure Mark Seifter suggested it was a Redeemer of Pharasma on Know Direction

And I think he knows about the art commission ...

Design Manager

6 people marked this as a favorite.

I ordered her as a Redeemer of Pharasma. And yes, that means this version of Seoni has a different alignment.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

When I ask for mainly neutral champions (LN, CN and N) some people tell me it doesn't make sense. Elric of Melniboné would have fitted.

He served fate. Fate gave him some powers. He fought against chaos and law to end the world so that it could be remade in a more balanced form. His people were evil but he resented that and left them. He was never sure if he had free will or his destiny was fated - though the was the eternal champion, the current incarnation of balance, who remakes the world each time when chaos or law gets out of hand.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:
I ordered her as a Redeemer of Pharasma. And yes, that means this version of Seoni has a different alignment.

Oh, that's fantastic. I was leaning towards Warpriest myself, but a LG Sorcerer/Redeemer Seoni - that's fantastic.

I love alternate-universe versions of characters.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.
MaxAstro wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:
I ordered her as a Redeemer of Pharasma. And yes, that means this version of Seoni has a different alignment.

Oh, that's phantastic. I was leaning towards Warpriest myself, but a LG Sorcerer/Redeemer Seoni - that's fantastic.

I love alternate-universe versions of characters.

Redeemer is NG. ^_^


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cydeth wrote:
MaxAstro wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:
I ordered her as a Redeemer of Pharasma. And yes, that means this version of Seoni has a different alignment.

Oh, that's phantastic. I was leaning towards Warpriest myself, but a LG Sorcerer/Redeemer Seoni - that's fantastic.

I love alternate-universe versions of characters.

Redeemer is NG. ^_^

I was literally thinking "neutral good" in my head and picturing it on the alignment grid as I typed LG.

My brain sometimes...

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32

MaxAstro wrote:

I was literally thinking "neutral good" in my head and picturing it on the alignment grid as I typed LG.

My brain sometimes...

I hear you there. I can't count the number of times I've done things like that.


It's nice art, but it still looks whitewashed compared to PF1 Seoni.


I don't even know what that means

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

P1 Seoni had skin tones all over the place, from very tan to very pale, depending on the artist.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Puna'chong wrote:
I don't even know what that means

When a dark skinned character has their skin tone whitened to appear more Caucasian.

Seoni's skin tone has run the gamut throughout Pathfinder, as I said, depending on which artist depicts, so it's quite noticeable when she goes from super tan to super pale and viceversa.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I think I heard that Pathfinder were giving the exact skin tone to use for their iconics to artists, so that they didn't vary so much anymore.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I can't stand not looking at it any longer!!

Special shout out to my two favourite new iconics:

Nethys grandma

Pants boy

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jader7777 wrote:
Pants boy

This is not a new Iconic, it's young Valeros (the Iconic Fighter). Just FYI.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Jader7777 wrote:
Pants boy
This is not a new Iconic, it's young Valeros (the Iconic Fighter). Just FYI.

So new (art of an) Iconic :3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Jader7777 wrote:
Pants boy
This is not a new Iconic, it's young Valeros (the Iconic Fighter). Just FYI.

Teenage high school fantasy roleplay when?


Deadmanwalking wrote:
Jader7777 wrote:
Pants boy
This is not a new Iconic, it's young Valeros (the Iconic Fighter). Just FYI.

Please stop besmirching pants boy. He has a full career ahead of him with an actual real class.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jader7777 wrote:
Please stop besmirching pants boy. He has a full career ahead of him with an actual real class.

Uh...Fighter is probably the best class in PF2. Certainly top tier, anyway.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Jader7777 wrote:
Please stop besmirching pants boy. He has a full career ahead of him with an actual real class.
Uh...Fighter is probably the best class in PF2. Certainly top tier, anyway.

What a time to be alive!

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Pants boy 2020 - When you don't even have bootstraps to pull!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Deadmanwalking wrote:
Jader7777 wrote:
Please stop besmirching pants boy. He has a full career ahead of him with an actual real class.
Uh...Fighter is probably the best class in PF2. Certainly top tier, anyway.

I think that was their point. In comparison to PF1 Fighter grown-up Valeros.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / Best. Seoni. Ever. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.