Arcane Strike or Eldritch Heritage


Advice


Hi all,

I'm a dwarf two handed melee (earth breaker) 6° level bloodrager with arcane bloodline and primalist archetype.

My feats build is that:

1° Steel Soul
3° Raging Vitality
5° Arcane Strike
6° Power Attack (bloodline feat)
7° Steadfast Personality
9° ? + Iron Will (bloodline feat)
11° Blooded Arcane Strike
12° Combat Reflexes (bloodline feat)
13° Raging Brutality

Now i read the feat Eldritch Heritage and his chain, and i like it.

But it costs at least three feat. I think to replace Arcane Strike and Blooded Arcane Strike + 9° level unchosen feat, taking Raging Vitality at 5° level and Steel Soul at 7°.

Do you think it's a better choice to invest 3 feats in this than using Arcane Strike? And which bloodlines dou you recommend? I think at Abyssal for strengh buff or Celestial for the wings.

Thanks all.


How do you have the 15 charisma for IEH on a dwarf?


deuxhero wrote:
How do you have the 15 charisma for IEH on a dwarf?

I have 15 in cha it's not a problem... bloodrager magic is based on cha...


I'd get steel soul as soon as you can.

And if you find you're using you're swift action a lot, theres a feat to allow arcane strike for free while raging.


Cavall wrote:

I'd get steel soul as soon as you can.

And if you find you're using you're swift action a lot, theres a feat to allow arcane strike for free while raging.

I start level 6...so take steel soul at 7 is good...

The get that you say is blooded arcane strike...but I don't have so many feats so my question is better arcane strike or eldritch Heritage chain? I can choose only one between them.


I like arcane strike (w/riving strike) better. By the time you get celestial wings you should be able to get other ways of flying, and it pays off in melee effect better than the strength bonus I think.


Lince202 wrote:
Cavall wrote:

I'd get steel soul as soon as you can.

And if you find you're using you're swift action a lot, theres a feat to allow arcane strike for free while raging.

I start level 6...so take steel soul at 7 is good...

The get that you say is blooded arcane strike...but I don't have so many feats so my question is better arcane strike or eldritch Heritage chain? I can choose only one between them.

I'm saying arcane strike is less investing less feats so youd have more to spare for blooded.

I'd also STRONGLY recommend the Training enchant for your weapon. Pick up a combat feat that's at the end of a chain and make use of it.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Advice / Arcane Strike or Eldritch Heritage All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.