Against the Giants Discussion


Play-by-Post Discussion

151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Eldric took out a gold coin. He dropped it on the counter. ”Oh, I can read.” He dropped another. ”It really comes down to where the temple’s gold can be of most use.” Another coin dropped. ”Gold can fall like rain.” Two more rolled as they fell. ”But where does the rain fall? I must decide where it can do the most good. And whom I can trust to not misuse our trust.” Coin after coin came down. ”How much to provide fresh water to the refugees? Think carefully, for there are others that the temple might go to for this. Men, hopefully of a more pious nature.”


M Half Orc| HP 67/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

Vakmu communes with the spirits in the morning, and selects a slightly different spell set and wandering hex

Details:

L0 (DC 15, 4) : Guidance, Detect Magic, Mending, Detect Poison
L1 (DC 16, 6): Frostbite, Murderous Command, Fallback StrategyX2, Liberating Command, Heightened Awareness
L2 (DC 17,4) : False Life, Focused Scrutiny, Wood Shape X2
L3 (DC 18, 3) Thorny Entanglement, Stone shape, Sylvan Hideaway
L4 (DC 19, 2) Thirsting EntanglementX2
Wandering Hex : Benefits of Wisdom

He's ready to back up his I think I can solve that proposal...

Meanwhile, he will spend the day talking to refugees and guard members about what's going on in Sterich, what they have seen and heard about the enemy.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 83 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Conditions: None | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Conditions: None

Though not a particularly religious man by nature, Horek has long respected Beory and especially Berei - much like most of the Flannae, the original inhabitants of these lands. The ranger smiles slightly, feeling that the gods themselves have blessed his mission and he falls to his knees in front of the votive bowl, whispering a simple prayer to Beory as he draws his dagger from its sheath.

"Beory, I ask humbly for your strength and wisdom as I seek to rid these lands of the foul invaders that would seek to crush and ruin all that you and your children hold dear on this Oerth. I pledge my faithfulness to your teachings with all that I have to give." The ranger slides the blade of the knife gently along the palm of his left hand, then holds it over the bowl, allowing several drops to spill into the vessel.

Rising to his feet, he uses a scrap of cloth from his belt pouch to bandage the cut and then continues his hunt for game. The lands surrounding the village are nearly empty of such, but the plainsman is quite skilled, and he smiles again as he realizes that if Beory has blessed him, he should do well enough...


Eldric Lightbringer wrote:

Eldric took out a gold coin. He dropped it on the counter. ”Oh, I can read.” He dropped another. ”It really comes down to where the temple’s gold can be of most use.” Another coin dropped. ”Gold can fall like rain.” Two more rolled as they fell. ”But where does the rain fall? I must decide where it can do the most good. And whom I can trust to not misuse our trust.” Coin after coin came down. ”How much to provide fresh water to the refugees? Think carefully, for there are others that the temple might go to for this. Men, hopefully of a more pious nature.”

He looks unimpressed.

gold comes and gold goes. I have a business to run that I have since my father gifted it to me on his deathbed, as his father did to him. I am not interested in a knight lording self righteously over me in my own place. No charity. If that displeases you, then depart.
He gestures at the door.
some people are just not nice.


Horek Varshot wrote:

Though not a particularly religious man by nature, Horek has long respected Beory and especially Berei - much like most of the Flannae, the original inhabitants of these lands. The ranger smiles slightly, feeling that the gods themselves have blessed his mission and he falls to his knees in front of the votive bowl, whispering a simple prayer to Beory as he draws his dagger from its sheath.

"Beory, I ask humbly for your strength and wisdom as I seek to rid these lands of the foul invaders that would seek to crush and ruin all that you and your children hold dear on this Oerth. I pledge my faithfulness to your teachings with all that I have to give." The ranger slides the blade of the knife gently along the palm of his left hand, then holds it over the bowl, allowing several drops to spill into the vessel.

Rising to his feet, he uses a scrap of cloth from his belt pouch to bandage the cut and then continues his hunt for game. The lands surrounding the village are nearly empty of such, but the plainsman is quite skilled, and he smiles again as he realizes that if Beory has blessed him, he should do well enough...

A slight breeze lifts, cooling you as you suddenly find yourself at peace, more focused. You gain a plus one to a future action. Once used it is expended.


Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

”You are right, wealth is transitory. Though it saddens me that you would not even allow the church to buy water from you.” He scooped the coins up. ”I apologize for offending you. I will depart, and you will be in my prayers.” With that he turned to leave.

As he walked out he shook his head. The older monks always made it look so easy. Apparently he still had much to learn. As he reached the door he tried to think of who else he could go to, for the plight of the refugees now weighed on his mind more than ever.


M Half Orc| HP 67/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16
Eldric Lightbringer wrote:

”You are right, wealth is transitory. Though it saddens me that you would not even allow the church to buy water from you.” He scooped the coins up. ”I apologize for offending you. I will depart, and you will be in my prayers.” With that he turned to leave.

As he walked out he shook his head. The older monks always made it look so easy. Apparently he still had much to learn. As he reached the door he tried to think of who else he could go to, for the plight of the refugees now weighed on his mind more than ever.

https://paizo.com/campaigns/v5748p75ivksp/discussion&page=2#73

Not sure what your Eldric heard of that... but come to the Dark practical Side, young Pelorite...


Female Half-Elf Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 7 | Initiative +9 |Perception +15 | Fort +9 Ref+8 Will +10 | HP 50 AC 20 CMD 20

Having weathered both the storm and the night, Vrianna joins Mazrak in his assistance of the refugees, providing what aid she can with both magic and skill, giving prayers to Mayaheime all through her work.

When she crosses paths with Mazrak once again in the midst of the refugees she asks the dwarf "This can only do so much. At some point we must do something about the giants and their ilk, if only to ease the minds of the people.

Apologies for late post, had to fight ISP. Always fun.


One day we may have uninterrupted internet. One day.
:)


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 , Mage Armor, Shield, Mirror Image
Vrianna wrote:

Having weathered both the storm and the night, Vrianna joins Mazrak in his assistance of the refugees, providing what aid she can with both magic and skill, giving prayers to Mayaheime all through her work.

When she crosses paths with Mazrak once again in the midst of the refugees she asks the dwarf "This can only do so much. At some point we must do something about the giants and their ilk, if only to ease the minds of the people.

Apologies for late post, had to fight ISP. Always fun.

You're right. Our best move is to fight the source, not try to fix what it causes. We should all get moving.

I'm assuming we're all talking in the tavern in the morning. Correct me if I'm wrong.


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired
Vrianna wrote:

When she crosses paths with Mazrak once again in the midst of the refugees she asks the dwarf "This can only do so much. At some point we must do something about the giants and their ilk, if only to ease the minds of the people.

The Dwarf Oracles listens to the Inquisior, "Aye Lass." He considers the situation, "We need to leave this place, and get to Istivin. And then from there, take on the giants. But there is more to it, as there must be something leading the giants."


M Human - Baklunish/Oeridian Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7

"It does appear such a path would be leading towards the center of the web."


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 83 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Conditions: None | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Conditions: None

Having finished his hunt before midday and making sure the preparation of the meat is well underway by the local villagers, the plainsman heads to the inn and joins the conversation there.

"If the King believes that dark magic is at work, as he wrote in the call for arms, then maybe he has more information than what local rumors have told. I agree that something evil must be at work here, for giants are normally too busy fighting among themselves to cooperate together as they'd done. But what power would have such influence over the giants in such numbers?" Horek shakes his head at the thought, then tears into his lunch. Tasteless or not, the stew is filling and more than most of the refugees have seen. If the giant invasion can be stopped, perhaps these people will have a chance to put their lives back together again.


Male Dwarf Warpriest / 7

Later in the Evening, a worn down wagon, with a Dark Hair Heavy Set dwarf pulls up to the Tavern.

I guess I will have to tie my ponies double tight tonight

He looks at the crown guard, nods and pushes past him into the tavern.

Ale and a Plate of Food to wrap myself around
He looks around, then the nearest dwarf. Turns out the first one I saw was Mazrak

What brings you here brother


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

After taking care of as many as in need as he can, the Dwarf Oracle returns to the tavern. He sees Sally and asks her for an ale and some grub. Not long afterwards he sees another Dwarf entering into the tavern.

When spoken to by this other Dwarf, Mazrak responds, "Well met brother! They call me Mazrak. My clan is in the Underdark beneath the Jutens. I came into town for supplies. I had been chasing Ogres that were in places they did not belong. But I fear that they got away."

Mazrak sighs, "What is your clan? And what brings you to this town?"


Dwarf clans in the area are five. Ironsides, Wall breakers, Sharp axes, Jewel blades and Fire quenchers. That last one really dislikes fire giants. These are all mountain dwarves btw. This is my personal canon also, not official greyhawk.


Female Half-Elf Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 7 | Initiative +9 |Perception +15 | Fort +9 Ref+8 Will +10 | HP 50 AC 20 CMD 20

Vrianna opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out as she contemplates her companions words. She hadn't considered a greater threat - the giants had been that - and with a frown realized that she had rushed to a solution without thinking ahead. Yes, killing the giants would certainly solve many of the current problems, but it was more a stopgap than anything else.

With a sigh she tempers out her disappointment and nods to Mazrak and Horek. "Whatever is uniting them, it must be stopped. But striding into battle with an unknown enemy will only get us killed, which will achieve nothing. I do not want to leave these people to suffer, but if Istivin has the answers we seek, if you would have me, I will join you traveling there."


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Since birth is not a matter of choice, Chillblame, would you be so kind as to pick Mazrak's clan. Thanks.

Listening to Vrianna the Dwarf Oracle responds, "Aye. First Istivin, then the giants. Hopefully, the giants will reveal who is leading them." Mazrak looks at the Half-Elf, "Lass, your company would be welcome."


Male Dwarf Warpriest / 7

currently have no clan. but was born of the fireaxes. but late a travelling smith.
He pauses, But there have been villages with no one in them. that makes it hard on my trade so i thought i would help deal with the problem


A crown guard steps into the Inn and approaches anyone there.
Excuse me, sirs and ladies. My commander invites you to the stockade. He has information, you may find of import, regarding the troubles besetting Sterich, and the Royal Quest Proclamation. He proposes a meeting at noon, or thereabouts.

If your character is not in the Inn, he seeks you out to inform you.

official plot hook in the water. Final roleplay till then.


M Half Orc| HP 67/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16

Vakmu is talking to some refugees about what chased them here, when the crown guard comes with the commanders message. It's about 1115. Vakmu thanks the refugees for their time, and heads to the Inn. A quick lunch later, he heads for the stockade, arriving a few minutes early for the commander's noon meeting.


Seemingly out of nowhere the sneaky catfolk makes his presence known.
Yess finalllly we can get down to business. Let's go.


Human Ranger (Skirmisher) 6 / Barbarian 1 | Init: +2 | Per: +11 | Fort: +11, Reflex: +8, Will: +6 | HP: 83 (of 83) | AC: 20, FF AC: 18, Touch AC: 12 | CMD: 20 | Conditions: None | Animal Companion: 'Whisper' - Large Wolf (7 HD) | Init: +2 | Per: +6 | Fort: +9, Reflex: +7 (Evasion), Will: +3 | HP: 57 (of 57) | AC: 19, FF AC: 17, Touch AC: 11 | CMD: 24 (28 vs Trip) | Conditions: None

Horek turns to the half-elf Vrianna and then Mazrak, a smile creasing the weathered face of the plainsman. "Now we find the answers we seek. Or at least we will have direction on where to find them." After finishing his rather tasteless stew and ordering another drink to help wash it down as midday draws closer, Horek drops a few coins on the bar for his drinks and the food then rises to his feet as the others also make ready to attend the meeting. Once outside, the plainsman stops and pauses to gaze up at the sky for a long moment - as if in silent prayer or contemplation. Then he turns and heads in the direction of the stockade...


Male Human (Keoland - Fo)| HP 66/66| w/ shield: AC: 24, T: 14, FF: 23// w/o shield AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 20 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Paladin (Divine Defender) 7 | Init +5, Normal vision; Percept: +9, Sense Motive: +11 | +2 Keen Greyflame Longsword 1d8+4 17-20/x2 S| Saves: F: +10, R: +7, W: +11 | CMB +2 / CMD 13

Fergus watches as many of the newcomers, like himself, make their way out. He gathers his gear up and leaves. He walks down the stairs and seeks out refugee families in need of assistance. He works with children and the elderly in need first. Using his create water and cure light wounds to tend to the wounded and those that need to have their wounds properly cleaned. He works throughout the night moving to families who need this assistance. Has he does he makes asks them how they received the wounds, where they received them, along with follow up questions on what they heard and saw as they fled. Anything that would help Fergus understand what he and any potential companions could be facing.

Using his healer's skills and lending aid where he can to alleviate the pain and injuries to a few of the refugees who have suffered. Once done he goes back to the stable and finds his horse and offers the stable master a few more coins so that he can bed down with his horse figuring it would be a dry spot and he could tend to this mount in the morning. He pulls off his armor, cleans it, wipes his gear down, and beds down for the night. He has slept in worse places and his mount will help to keep watch throughout the night.

As the sun rises he awakens, folds his bedroll and blanket. He brushes his horse down and then says his morning prayers. Asking for both guidance from Bahamut and Gruemar the Voice. He then prays for:

(1)Cure Light Wounds, Lesser Restoration
(2)Delay Disease

Once he completes his prayers. He cleans his gear and dons his armor and weapons. He then offers to help the stable hands clean up and tend to the horses. He then pays the stablemaster for one more day of upkeep for his mount. As he is finishing up the Crown Guard approaches him asking him to come to the stockades. He thanks the man makes his way to the stockade.


Female NG Gnome Arcanist (Brown Fur Transmuter) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 23 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +8, R: +7, W: +8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +14, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Arcane Reservoir: 6/10 | Spells: 1st 4/5 2nd 4/5 3rd 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

No sooner than Fenla inquires about the generous local lord she hears a guard shouting at some adventures informing them to go to the stockade if their interested in the information regarding the proclamation. Her thoughts of finding the local lord would have to wait, aiding Sterich was far to important not to act on. She darted through the small town as fast as she could. She wanted to be front and center at the stockyard lest her small stature allow the other attendants to block her view.


Ranger2/Wizard5 Elf | Init:+8 | Per:+21 | F:+5 R:+8 W:+6 | HP 48/48 | AC:19 FF:15 T:14 CMD:20 |

With the announcement from the crown guard, Rommin finally dislodged himself from stool at the bar. He absently placed a few coins on the counter and walked away.

Once outside, he wove his way through miserable throngs as he made his way unerringly toward the stockade. A small bird alighted on his shoulder. surprisingly, it spoke to him. "Would not some coins or healing from your wand help some of them?"

Rommin spoke, but did not look at the bird. His eyes scanned the crowds as he made his way. "Perhaps, but I am here to cure the disease, not treat the symptoms. I serve the Hunter; let those of softer gods mete out the compassion they deserve."

Yet, despite saying that, Rommin dips his hand into his pouch. He discreetly presses coins into the palms of some of the most vulnerable that he passes. In each case he moves away quickly before catching the notice of the other needy. And always moving toward the stockade.

As the imposing stockade came into view, Rommin took it all in. He commented to no one in particular "What an odd place to gather. Perhaps they seek a secure place for discretion?"


Dwarf Oracle 7 AC20, HP46/(62FL), F3,R4,W7; Init.+1; Perc.+2; 20' CMD20 Buffs: Armor of Bones, Shield of Faith, Haste, False Life has expired

Again after months of jerky, hardtack, and water, the water-downed ale and thin mutton stew were very pleasing to the Dwarf Oracle. When the Crown Guard comes in and makes his announcement, Mazrak will find Sally and give her another Dwarven coin.

The Dwarf Oracle will follow Ranqar and Horek. He will turn toward Vrianna, "Well lassie, let's head to the stockade and see what this is all about." He will look at the other Dwarf, "Well, Borne of the Fireaxes, coming with us?"


Ebixus, having tagged along with Horek as he moved through the woods, and grateful for the shared shelter from the storm, heads towards the announcement area.

"I hope they we announce the sortie teams and get this expedition on the way. I crave the chance to test my blade against these giants and all the other monsters I've been hearing about."


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 , Mage Armor, Shield, Mirror Image

Seltyn goes, too, eager to get started.


M Human - Baklunish/Oeridian Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7

As it becomes obvious there is a chance to affect more threads than the people in this refugee camp, Naji goes to the stockade. Curious how large the knot there would be, and how the threads would play out from it afterwards.


Female Half-Elf Inquisitor (Sanctified Slayer) 7 | Initiative +9 |Perception +15 | Fort +9 Ref+8 Will +10 | HP 50 AC 20 CMD 20

Even though she had offered to accompany Mazrak and the others, Vrianna still feels torn at leaving the refugees, even though she knows that staying can only stem the tide of misery so much. Making sure she pays her share for the food she double checks she has all her equipment and stands up.

"I pray this will be a safe journey. There is enough to worry about."


Half-Elf, Summoner (Unchained, Soulbound) 7, +9 Init, +15/+19 Perc (After slash is next to Eidolon), F +5, R +6, W +6, 57 HP, 20/22 AC, 19 CMD

Feeling his stomach grumbling at him for missing breakfast, Elnaril stops wandering around the village when he hears the crown guard's proclamation.

Well this isn't the first time I've skipped breakfast and it damned sure won't be the last. I should go see what they have to say and see if I can't find some comrades to journey with.

Saying farewell to the refugees he had been consoling, Elnaril makes his way to the stockade. Once he reaches it he stops to observe the adventurers and mercenaries making their way there for a moment before continuing inside the stockade.


Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Checking in! Glad to be here


Ranger2/Wizard5 Elf | Init:+8 | Per:+21 | F:+5 R:+8 W:+6 | HP 48/48 | AC:19 FF:15 T:14 CMD:20 |

Thank you for the selection! I am really looking forward to this one! Private message with email sent.


Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

Jeeves Human lore warden fighter investigator
Eldric Aasimar paladin monk shifter
Horek Human Barbarian ranger
Mazrak Dwarf Oracle
Elnaril LLikas ½ Elf Summoner
Seltyn Elf Wizard

2 elves
2 humans (and human Aasimar)
1 dwarf

3 melee (with someone who can handle traps)
2 arcane
1 divine

Pretty balanced party. And with a surprising amount of high Int scores


Male M Human Ftr2/Inv5, Init +3, HP 60/48, AC 19/13/17, CMD 22, P +14(+16 v/traps), F +6, R +7(+8 v/traps), W +5(+7 v/ill,disb), Buffs: False Life

Hmm, there seems to be a bit of confusion here. Further upthread this seems to be an IC thread, but Chillblame, you have also linked this as a "Discussion" thread.


Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

The discussion thread was used for some IC rping before selections were made


Male Halfling Acquisitionist - 7 | Init +6 | Perception: +11 (+3 vs traps, +2 to avoid being surprised) HP:67/67 8NL AC: 24* TCH: 18 FF: 17 CMD: 20* | F+5*, R+12*, W+3*

And even more confusing, is it's the Discussion thread for both tables of the game. Anyone know how the GM can separate the discussion threads for the two games?


Wounds (0) NL (3) HP (70) AC30 (27/24/19, +3 DB) Saves (16/16/10 +2 DB, +2 vs Fire) Divine Bond (1/1) Initiative (+7) Panache (6/6) LoH 2d6 (9/9) Fire/Cold/Acid/Electricity Resist (7)

So it is! That is confusing.


M Elf Wiz Init +3/ HP 55/55 // AC: 24 16/T:15/FF:13 - Percep: +9/ F 7/R 7/W 7 (+2 v. ench) /CMB 3 - CMD 16 , Mage Armor, Shield, Mirror Image

Maybe make a completely different thread for group 2 and start over?


M Half Orc| HP 67/67| w/ shield: AC: 19, T: 11, FF:18 | Spd: 30ft/ 20ft w/armor | Shaman 7 | Init +7, Darkvision 60; Percept: +15, Sense Motive: +5 | Saves: F: +7, R: +7, W: +14 | CMB +6 / CMD 16
Seltyn Sevenleaf wrote:
Maybe make a completely different thread for group 2 and start over?

I have made that suggestion to Chillblame, via post and PM - he hasn't responded yet...

151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Against the Giants Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.