PF1 So... any plans to complete the Additional Resources?


Pathfinder Society

Sovereign Court 5/5 RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

The last PF1 update was in April. So that's at least 4 volumes of an AP that are unsanctioned as well as Chronicle of Legends.

Dark Archive 5/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I admire yer optimism

3/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, Ohio—Dayton aka Athos710

This topic has been covered in depth on various other threads.
In short: yes they plan to finish AR for everything in PF1 in the time honored tradition of "Soon"

Sovereign Court 5/5 RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Allen Snyder wrote:

This topic has been covered in depth on various other threads.

In short: yes they plan to finish AR for everything in PF1 in the time honored tradition of "Soon"

And it never hurts to poke the bear.


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Matthew Morris wrote:
And it never hurts to poke the bear.

Do you split your party, too?

Grand Lodge 3/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Ireland—Newtownabbey aka Ampersandrew

Matthew Morris wrote:
Allen Snyder wrote:

This topic has been covered in depth on various other threads.

In short: yes they plan to finish AR for everything in PF1 in the time honored tradition of "Soon"
And it never hurts to poke the bear.

I think you may have been lied to on the whole harm arising from poking a bear front.

Grand Lodge 4/5

CrystalSeas wrote:


Do you split your party, too?

Page One of the Xathos of Varisia Guide to Ensuring Fun for the GM While Tormenting Players GMing says in big, bold letters:

ALWAYS SPLIT THE PARTY!!!

In fact, it is Page One.

Sovereign Court 5/5 RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

CrystalSeas wrote:
Matthew Morris wrote:
And it never hurts to poke the bear.
Do you split your party, too?

When I'm GMing? I encourage it. *WEG*

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / PF1 So... any plans to complete the Additional Resources? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.