Pathfinder Fridays! Updates & ask your questions here.


Pathfinder Second Edition General Discussion

1 to 50 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Social Media Producer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi folks!

I'm Payton Smith, your Social Media Producer. And I wanted to better communicate with you all on what will be going on during your Pathfinder Fridays. Similar to what we do with Starfinder over here.

In this thread, I hope to gather questions for our developers to be asked live on stream before the planned date. And to also gather feedback from you all. To see how well we're doing, as well as seeing what you may be hungry for next.

To note we will be staying away from errata and super specific rules questions for now.

The reason being that if we answer them on a livestream, we aren't in a position to double check and research if our answer to a specific rules question or a solution to an erratum is correct. And if we answer incorrectly, I'm sure people will highlight that portion of the livestream and then use it, even though it could of potentially be wrong, since they had to make an answer right up on the spot due to the fast-paced nature of streaming.

Plus, it's harder to find the answer you need to your question in a livestream than somewhere you could look it up online.

So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.

I will do my best to keep this main post up to date with the current events. But encase I'm out of the office to update you all. Please refer to the latest posts further down this thread to receive further information.

Currently, for September 27th. We will be giving you a developer commentary on the creation of the Age of Ashes Adventure Path: Cult of Cinders. On our Twitch channel, we recently did a video on Hellknight Hill in a similar format if you wish to see it here.

For this one, however, it will be pre-recorded. As I'll be visiting you all at Twitch Con during the time the broadcast would usually take place. So I would love to take your questions about this Adventure Path, and any inquiries about the behind the scenes in this thread to be asked in the coming premiere on the 27th.

Remember to catch us live every Friday at 4 p.m. Pacific for Pathfinder Fridays!

https://www.twitch.tv/officialpaizo


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why no love for claws? A bear or cat barbarian would rather use it's jaws than its claws because it's claws are agile. Can you give some love for claw using barbarians?


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Any information on the nature and schedule of release of alchemist class and equipment fixes/errata would be greatly appreciated. See numerous already created and commented threads, including the homebrew section, for details.

Thanks!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Any information on what to expect in terms of a FAQ/errata and a timeline on that? I think the last update we got was "it's coming" from Tonya, which doesn't provide a ton of concrete information. Even a general time range would be nice.

On a related note, is there a plan for how quickly the PFS Character Options section will be updated? We have one new book with a couple more coming, and would be good to know if we can expect to be able to use them on the order of weeks, months, or once every half year or so (about the timeline for PF1, but feels slow for a new product).


2 people marked this as a favorite.
citricking wrote:

Why no love for claws? A bear or cat barbarian would rather use it's jaws than its claws because it's claws are agile. Can you give some love for claw using barbarians?

Does agile not offset the extra damage on a third strike?


You can save these questions for a later date.

1) In Pathfinder 2nd edition, would a wizard with a divine multiclass dedication be able to use Arcane Bond, Bond Conservation, or Spell Substitution with their Divine spells?

2) If one's deity is Neutral Good, for example, would a Cleric be able to use Divine Lance for Lawful damage or does the neutrality of the deity mean no law or chaos damage? I would think the latter but many online have the opposite view it seems


Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I guess my main question is: What are Paizo's thoughts on making playable Ancestries from powerful races like dragons? Is that on the radar?

I'm *really* interested in ways the new system is going to be leveraged that differ from PF1. Ancestries and ancestry feats are a fertile garden for new mechanics. I'm *so* interested in where we can go with that, and I hope Paizo has given some thought to some more "out there" ideas like playing Dragons.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What's the general time we can hope to see an errata document for the CRB? We've had bits and pieces, but I'd appreciate the whole thing for proper context.


citricking wrote:
Why no love for claws? A bear or cat barbarian would rather use it's jaws than its claws because it's claws are agile. Can you give some love for claw using barbarians?

The classic bear attack is bite+claw. Claws are agile, making them better for multi-attacking.

Spoiler:

So the first attack should be a bite
The second...
(1d10+4+2) * .4 = 4.6
(1d6+4+2) * .45 = 4.275
Should still be a bite.

Third attack...
(1d10+4+2) * .15 = 1.725
(1d6+4+2) * .25 = 2.375
Easily should be a claw.

Let's check again at level 7, assuming +1 handwarps.

(2d12+4+5) * .4 = 8.8
(2d8+4+5) * .45 = 8.1

(2d12+4+5) * .15 = 3.3
(2d8+4+5) * .25 = 4.5
Sill better to do bite+bite+claw.

At at 15, with +2
(3d12+5+12) * .4 = 14.6
(3d8+5+12) * .45 = 13.725

(3d12+5+12) * .15 = 5.475
(3d8+5+12) * .25 = 7.625

So yea. Bite+Bite+Claw is the best.
Bumping claw up a die size would probably not hurt. So you get the classic bite+claw+claw.

Paizo Employee Social Media Producer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

To note we will be staying away from errata and super specific rules questions for now.

The reason being that if we answer them on a livestream, we aren't in a position to double check and research if our answer to a specific rules question or a solution to an erratum is correct. And if we answer incorrectly, I'm sure people will highlight that portion of the livestream and then use it, even though it could of potentially be wrong, since they had to make an answer right up on the spot due to the fast-paced nature of streaming.

Plus, it's harder to find the answer you need to your question in a livestream than somewhere you could look it up online.

So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.


Two Crafting Questions

1.) When crafting with Precious Materials, what happens with the original item’s Hardness and HP? Are they suppose to be replaced with the better of the two; or combined into a sum total?

2.) When crafting a batch of Consumables, is the time it takes to craft them determined by the price of a single consumable or the lump sum of the batch? (Noting that you still have to pay for the lump sum of the batch either way.)

Fumbus crafting a shield for Valeros with Precious Materials, and Ezren crafting a batch of Scrolls would be a perfect illustration.

EDIT: welp, posted before i saw the thing about specific questions. Oh well

Paizo Employee Creative Director

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi folks!

To help focus questions a bit more—this stream will be about Age of Ashes Part 2: Cult of Cinders. So if you have questions about that adventure, that adventure path, or elements in the adventure like dragons, Ekujae elves, the Mwangi Expanse, building and running castles, tree lions, boggards, hexploration, map creation, aiudaras, and so on... THOSE will be the ones we'll be the most excited and eager to answer for this specific show.

Thanks!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What feats/abilites work with wild-shape/animal form?

I assume all the "must be wielding a weapon" (double slice) feats are out and "unarmed strike" (flurry of blows) are in. But what about the "free hand" feats?

Snagling Strike? "Requirements You have one hand free, and your target is within reach of that hand."
or
Deflect Arrow? "Requirements You’re aware of the attack, are not flat-footed against it, and have a hand free.".

Does knockdown's "Make a melee Strike. If it hits and deals damage, you can attempt an Athletics check to Trip the creature you hit" override the restriction "melee attacks specific to the battle form you choose, which are the only attacks you can use"?

Similarly, what about Crane Stance "the only Strikes you can make are crane wing attacks" vs Knockdown?

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Payton Smith wrote:
So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.

Huzzah!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Saros Palanthios wrote:
Payton Smith wrote:
So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.
Huzzah!

So... more information on this? I understand you don't want to answer specific rules questions and don't blame you, but it was said a month ago that an errata/FAQ was "in the works". If the point of this video isn't to give information about the existing products as a whole, I get it, but there's a lot of interest, and at least some indication as to when we could expect an update would be good.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself a bit here, but this seems important, especially to me. Right now there's enough uncertain stuff that for PFS I'm worried about building characters that I *think* are legal, but if something doesn't work like I think it does, may not actually be.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:

Hi folks!

To help focus questions a bit more—this stream will be about Age of Ashes Part 2: Cult of Cinders. So if you have questions about that adventure, that adventure path, or elements in the adventure like dragons, Ekujae elves, the Mwangi Expanse, building and running castles, tree lions, boggards, hexploration, map creation, aiudaras, and so on... THOSE will be the ones we'll be the most excited and eager to answer for this specific show.

Thanks!

Spoiler:

How did you pick the effects of each pillar and how was the process of designing the encounters around them?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
tivadar27 wrote:
Saros Palanthios wrote:
Payton Smith wrote:
So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.
Huzzah!

So... more information on this? I understand you don't want to answer specific rules questions and don't blame you, but it was said a month ago that an errata/FAQ was "in the works". If the point of this video isn't to give information about the existing products as a whole, I get it, but there's a lot of interest, and at least some indication as to when we could expect an update would be good.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself a bit here, but this seems important, especially to me. Right now there's enough uncertain stuff that for PFS I'm worried about building characters that I *think* are legal, but if something doesn't work like I think it does, may not actually be.

The point of this particular upcoming video is to talk about the 2nd adventure in the Age of Ashes adventure path, with a focus on the behind-the-scenes work on building an adventure and maps and the lore of the setting and storyline, not so much a generalized discussion of the rules. There'll be other videos that tackle that topic.


Wait, wait, wait.

James Jacobs wrote:
To help focus questions a bit more—this stream will be about Age of Ashes Part 2: Cult of Cinders. So if you have questions about that adventure, that adventure path, or elements in the adventure like dragons, Ekujae elves, the Mwangi Expanse, building and running castles, tree lions, boggards, hexploration, map creation, aiudaras, and so on... THOSE will be the ones we'll be the most excited and eager to answer for this specific show.

...

James Jacobs wrote:
TREE LIONS

^ this needs explaining

Would also love to hear about Map Creation.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I like listening to the creators of adventure paths talk about the adventure path, but I rarely have any specific questions.

I am curious: How has PF2e changed your approach to writing adventures, if at all?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

This might be more for the 3rd volume, but... I felt that chapter 1 & 2 flow very nicely together -- weaving the backstory/lore with the character's adventures and development. Having skimmed book 3, I feel we lose a lot of that synergy and get sorta lost from the over-arching plot in favor of building the immediate antagonist. Any thoughts on places to either add hints/change of emphasis in books 1 & 2 to help 3 feel more connected? (Or is the feeling of disconnection, intentional)

And now for one that is purely book 2. It feels like having a couple of mundane encounters that are not time-critical, that can be used to break up a long period of down-time at the beginning of book 2. Any thoughts on what might fit well? Or alternatively advice for keeping the long-downtime bit from turning into 'spreadsheets: the game'?


James Jacobs wrote:
tivadar27 wrote:
Saros Palanthios wrote:
Payton Smith wrote:
So instead the team has been taking a lot of your feedback and questions, and they've been getting the ball rolling on the errata internally so they can distribute it to you guys in an effective way.
Huzzah!

So... more information on this? I understand you don't want to answer specific rules questions and don't blame you, but it was said a month ago that an errata/FAQ was "in the works". If the point of this video isn't to give information about the existing products as a whole, I get it, but there's a lot of interest, and at least some indication as to when we could expect an update would be good.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself a bit here, but this seems important, especially to me. Right now there's enough uncertain stuff that for PFS I'm worried about building characters that I *think* are legal, but if something doesn't work like I think it does, may not actually be.

The point of this particular upcoming video is to talk about the 2nd adventure in the Age of Ashes adventure path, with a focus on the behind-the-scenes work on building an adventure and maps and the lore of the setting and storyline, not so much a generalized discussion of the rules. There'll be other videos that tackle that topic.

Totally fair, and thank you.

Dark Archive

Pumpkinhead11 wrote:

Wait, wait, wait.

James Jacobs wrote:
To help focus questions a bit more—this stream will be about Age of Ashes Part 2: Cult of Cinders. So if you have questions about that adventure, that adventure path, or elements in the adventure like dragons, Ekujae elves, the Mwangi Expanse, building and running castles, tree lions, boggards, hexploration, map creation, aiudaras, and so on... THOSE will be the ones we'll be the most excited and eager to answer for this specific show.

...

James Jacobs wrote:
TREE LIONS

^ this needs explaining

Would also love to hear about Map Creation.

Ye need to read or play the adventure to find out ;D

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber
Pumpkinhead11 wrote:

Wait, wait, wait.

James Jacobs wrote:
To help focus questions a bit more—this stream will be about Age of Ashes Part 2: Cult of Cinders. So if you have questions about that adventure, that adventure path, or elements in the adventure like dragons, Ekujae elves, the Mwangi Expanse, building and running castles, tree lions, boggards, hexploration, map creation, aiudaras, and so on... THOSE will be the ones we'll be the most excited and eager to answer for this specific show.

...

James Jacobs wrote:
TREE LIONS

^ this needs explaining

She thinks she's a leopard.

And to add one more question: Considering encounters grant less XP as you outlevel them, how do you account for the party's level in a freeform exploration adventure that spans multiple levels?


Captain Morgan wrote:
citricking wrote:

Why no love for claws? A bear or cat barbarian would rather use it's jaws than its claws because it's claws are agile. Can you give some love for claw using barbarians?

Does agile not offset the extra damage on a third strike?

But what if we want a barbarian that doesn't bite, that just uses claws? You're losing a huge amount of damage. The easily solution is just too say the claws aren't agile and the jaws are, but I'm worried damage types aren't considered equal.


citricking wrote:
But what if we want a barbarian that doesn't bite, that just uses claws?

Ape?

Quote:
You're losing a huge amount of damage. The easily solution is just too say the claws aren't agile and the jaws are, but I'm worried damage types aren't considered equal.

A quick look makes slashing seem slightly more powerful that piercing. Basically against zombies and plants.

But for a quick homebrew.
Cassowary, talon, 1d8S. agile unarmed.
(Yes, they can actually kill people https://www.britannica.com/list/6-of-the-worlds-most-dangerous-birds)

Makes me wonder if there are any Dire Emu's?


I've tended to bring up questions I have on the Age of Ashes forum, where James has already answered most of them, but I wouldn't mind hearing those answers expanded upon if you have time.

Considering the fraught history of the Mwangi Expanse not always being received well, can you expand upon what steps you took to improve it's portrayal while making it a centerpiece of the Adventure?

How much did lacking settlement statblocks impact your creation of Breachhill?

How are you and the development team enjoying writing loot drops in the new system? How does it compare to PF1?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

More of a general Age of Ashes question, rather than a part 2 specific one; this particular Adventure Path seems to be to be written with a younger, or at least less experienced, "voice". Choices of adjectives, things like that.

Is this intentional? I'm guessing so as it could easily be a new GMs first AP. And will in continue in future stories?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Happy to see a home for Pathfinder Fridays!

Hmm


Can you please tell us more what happened inside the Hellknights that Sorceres&Wizards have been almost purged from their ranks? And Wizards specifically from all Orders except Order of the Gate?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
NemoNoName wrote:
Can you please tell us more what happened inside the Hellknights that Sorceres&Wizards have been almost purged from their ranks? And Wizards specifically from all Orders except Order of the Gate?

Huh? I must have missed that. Where was it stated?


Ed Reppert wrote:
Huh? I must have missed that. Where was it stated?

Given how hard mechanically it is for Wizards/Sorcerers to buy into Armiger and later Signifer archetypes, there cannot be many that go for it.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

So your actual question seems to be “why are the Signifer requirements so steep for wizards/sorcerers”

Why ask it in an indirect way? And is the premise of your question even correct ? Was there ever any indication of how many were in the ranks in the first place lore wise ?


Are there any plans (or could there be) to do some Adventure Paths in the style that Starfinder started. Where there might be some that are three volumes, and some that are six? I thought that was really neat.


Lanathar wrote:

So your actual question seems to be “why are the Signifer requirements so steep for wizards/sorcerers”

Why ask it in an indirect way? And is the premise of your question even correct ?

No, I am accepting that requirements are so steep. I am asking is this reflected in the lore, and what is the lore explanation.

Lanathar wrote:
Was there ever any indication of how many were in the ranks in the first place lore wise ?

Well given that 2nd Hellknight ever was a Wizard, one would expect plenty.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

So what evidence do you have, if any, that "Sorcerers and Wizards have been almost purged from the ranks" of the Hellknights? Or that "wizards specifically {have been purged} from all Orders except the Order of the Gate"? Or did you just make that up?

One would expect Wizards and Sorcerers (among other classes) to be rare, compared to the entire population, in Golarion. So there might not be a lot of them in the Hellknight Orders. That's just a consequence of demographics, not an indication of a purge.


Ed Reppert wrote:

So what evidence do you have, if any, that "Sorcerers and Wizards have been almost purged from the ranks" of the Hellknights? Or that "wizards specifically {have been purged} from all Orders except the Order of the Gate"? Or did you just make that up?

One would expect Wizards and Sorcerers (among other classes) to be rare, compared to the entire population, in Golarion. So there might not be a lot of them in the Hellknight Orders. That's just a consequence of demographics, not an indication of a purge.

Comparison to general population is a meaningless red herring. You need to compare the pool of Sorcerers and Wizards vs the pool of Sorcerers and Wizards that can join.

Sorcerers and Wizards require a huge investment of feats to gain Armour and Weapon proficiencies required for joining Hellknight Orders.

It takes 3 general feats to acquire heavy armour proficiency. For Humans, this is achieveable by level 3 (allowing taking Armiger at level 4); for non-humans level 9 (taking Armiger at level 10). Trying for a champion dedication is actually slightly faster theoretically, since you can dip in at level 2, then 4 and followed by 6 to fulfil 3 feats from archetype requirement, allowing you to take Armiger at 8.
The number of people willing to go to these lengths must be much smaller than before.

Without extra feats, Wizards may only join Order of the Gate (Dagger). If they're human, they would need to wait until level 6 to get the general feat (since first 3 feat slots are taken with Armour proficiencies).
Sorcerers have a slightly better set of proficiencies, so they can join some of the other Orders.

So this means that out of the pool of Wizards and Sorcerers that exist, however small that pool is compared to the general population, the subsection of them who could take Armiger is absolutely tiny.

This gets even worse if individual humans cannot choose to be versatile but instead are either born versatile or skilled.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Well, those rules apply to player characters. NPCs aren't necessarily restricted by them.

Edit: I think I see the problem. IMO, the Hellknight Armiger archetype applies to those who aspire to be a Hellknight, not a Hellknight signifer. I don't believe we have seen a path to that in 2E yet.

In PF1, the aspiring signifer only needed medium armor proficiency (plus either arcane armor training or Warrior Priest).


At most the new requirements for signifier indicate a retcon, I doubt the requirements changed in response to a specific in-setting event which expunged a bunch of signifiers without this being indicated anywhere else. Same as how suddenly a bunch of wizards can't cast fly yet.

Slightly more on-topic for Pathfinder Fridays,
I'd love to hear discussions about monster design decisions particularly with regards to special attacks and abilities monsters get. What sort of factors are considered when setting the power, and how are those evaluated? I'm sure level and action cost are, is damage a separate thing or is it derived from level and action cost?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Signifer, not signifier. :-) I only point this out because I just spent several minutes with my spell-checker arguing about it until I finally told it to learn the correct spelling. :-)


4 people marked this as a favorite.
NemoNoName wrote:
Lanathar wrote:

So your actual question seems to be “why are the Signifer requirements so steep for wizards/sorcerers”

Why ask it in an indirect way? And is the premise of your question even correct ?

No, I am accepting that requirements are so steep. I am asking is this reflected in the lore, and what is the lore explanation.

Lanathar wrote:
Was there ever any indication of how many were in the ranks in the first place lore wise ?
Well given that 2nd Hellknight ever was a Wizard, one would expect plenty.

Sorry, I'm seeing "wizard 20", not "wizard 10/Hellknight signifer 10".


Paradozen wrote:
At most the new requirements for signifier indicate a retcon

Not any more than any other mechanical change, like you say with Fly.

Hellknights are very Human-centric organization, so normalizing on that is not a major ask.
The de facto entry level to Armiger isn't really much different than Signifier in 1E (5th level + 3rd level spells).

And this ignores that one may be affiliated to them before mechanically taking Hellknight Archetype: you never even have to have the Archetype to be part of organization... nothing about it's abilities are crucial to role.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Payton Smith wrote:
In this thread, I hope to gather questions for our developers to be asked live on stream before the planned date.

Could you two take your detailed discussion to another thread and keep this one for questions for the developers.

Exo-Guardians

I missed the Twitch stream, will the Sep 27 video go up on Youtube at some point?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

It should be available on twitch as well as Youtube, but I don't know when they put them up.

Paizo Employee Social Media Producer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

We usually put the VODs up on youtube a week after.

Also, I apologize folks. I just got back from Twitch Con! I got to meet several of you there. And it was an absolute blast meeting you all!

Now what's in the pipeline for this week and beyond?

This Friday Oct 4th at 4:00 p.m. Pacific we will have Creative Director James Jacobs & Developer Luis Loza sitting down with you all and showcasing the top 10 big lore changes that have happened between Pathfinder 1E & Pathfinder 2E!

Next week for Oct 11th we will then have an overview of the new Factions your adventurers can join or even destroy in the new Lost Omens Character Guide with Mark Seifter & Eleanor Ferron!


Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Q: How much do you shy away from making changes to the lore that could be called a "retcon"? Is "retcon" a bad word at Paizo?

Q: How much time do you typically devote to "fluff" lore, or lore that doesn't have a direct impact on typical play and adventures? For instance: the major exports of a country, the cultural elements of a region, or the wealth inequality of a society.

Q: Since Golarian is a kitchen sink setting, do you ever have trouble adding appropriate locations for emerging or changing styles of play?

Q: When making updates to the lore, do you struggle between allowing a story to follow a natural, logical arc and maintaining the "flavor" of a region? E.g. "Yeah, they *would* have stamped out the vampires here, but this is a Vampire-centric region, so we left a few around."


Payton Smith wrote:
We usually put the VODs up on youtube a week after.

I don't suppose transcripts might appear somewhere for us text addicts?

Paizo Employee Social Media Producer

Fuzzy-Wuzzy wrote:
Payton Smith wrote:
We usually put the VODs up on youtube a week after.

I don't suppose transcripts might appear somewhere for us text addicts?

I wish we had transcripts for folks. But sadly we don't have the resources internally to do that. As I'm only one person, unfortunately.

At the moment we rely on the community itself to textify our streams and video.

On several occasions though, we do have a blog come out before or after the Livestream about the topic in question. So they should hopefully fill your needs for now.


Payton Smith wrote:
Fuzzy-Wuzzy wrote:
Payton Smith wrote:
We usually put the VODs up on youtube a week after.

I don't suppose transcripts might appear somewhere for us text addicts?

I wish we had transcripts for folks. But sadly we don't have the resources internally to do that. As I'm only one person, unfortunately.

At the moment we rely on the community itself to textify our streams and video.

On several occasions though, we do have a blog come out before or after the Livestream about the topic in question. So they should hopefully fill your needs for now.

Yeah, that's about what I figured, and fair enough. Thanks for the quick reply!

1 to 50 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / Pathfinder Fridays! Updates & ask your questions here. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.